PDA

View Full Version : What gets results

Gawd
01-11-2007, 04:07 PM
In my observations bullets change peoples opinions faster than words and in greater numbers. Force and violence will change a government faster than votes and petitions.

What is it in America/Europe that keeps us non violent in general when it comes to voting and politics in general?

Are we too scared of conflict or do we have it so good that we are not willing to fuck up what we have (material possesions and money/job).

Or are we more advanced of a society to remain peacful when the oppostion wins and to remain calm when our guys doesnt win the ballot etc........

Yet in other Nations wars and conflict seem to erupt over the smallest of poll or ballot measure.

Then does violence achieve more than words and buracracy?

Kong
01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Violence is the quicker way, but the risky way.

I think people would rather do things peacefully because war is seen so much. I think people are sick of war but it would probably take a war to stop a war.

It can achieve more if you win but if you lose you come back with much less.

LHX
01-11-2007, 04:57 PM
it could possibly be that in these societies the government can out-gun any individual or organization that tried to do something

violence is hardly an option on a large scale here

large dedicated military and law enforcement

basically - it would be dumb to even try

a suicide mission that accomplishes nothing

whitey
01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
it doesnt work in the end. it doesnt change the underlying problem. saddam ruled with an iron violent fist for all these years. now hes gone even more violence. violence doesnt solve stuff, just creates more of it.

Godbrother
01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
What is it in America/Europe that keeps us non violent in general when it comes to voting and politics in general?

We have laws/policy/legal system (check and balance) that we can use. When those terms were implied everyone became civilized.

Yet in other Nations wars and conflict seem to erupt over the smallest of poll or ballot measure.

There interest/concern are not being acknowledge

DIPLOMACY......DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM.......LEADERSHIP(not a leader)

Nice thread!

Gawd
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM
also in other Nation if the opposition looses they automatically call the election a fraud and start rioting.....look at Mexicos last election. The opposition lost and now they are trying to run a parralel Government.

Visionz
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
The uniformed masses is a problem all in itself. No ones fighting with any conviction, or even contemplating it for that matter, if they don't have a reason to do so. Honestly, I think I could write a couple of constitutional admendments that would change everything. It's a very good set of rules to base a society on, it just needs some finetuning to get things headed in the right direction.

7EL7
01-11-2007, 09:19 PM
handle it all with guns and bombs regardless
eating vegetables and praying for it to go away will never work
you need force and aggression to make people do what you tell them to do....Lawls

hidden ninja
01-11-2007, 09:31 PM
sometimes you've got to destroy in order to build.
war advances society.
conflict is a neccesary part of life.
without it, how could we appreciate peacefulness?

Visionz
01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Disagreement is conflict. doesn't mean you gotta kill someone to get shit resolved.

hidden ninja
01-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Disagreement is conflict. doesn't mean you gotta kill someone to get shit resolved.no, it doesn't.
and not all conflict results in death.
but some does.

think about a Hitler type of dude, trying to take over the world.
should we have just tried to talk it out?

Gawd
01-11-2007, 09:51 PM
7el7 has clearly been researching me. Im a pop star now. Dood prob has poster of the fat on his wall and blushes when i post. He obviously is at a loss for words i leave him speachless. Dood has nothing to say and can only quote me to get by. Strange.

anyway here is a vid of a muslim beheading a fellow muslim. allah akbarrrrr

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=60a8b7acb5

7EL7
01-11-2007, 10:29 PM
7el7 has clearly been researching me. Im a pop star now. Dood prob has poster of the fat on his wall and blushes when i post. He obviously is at a loss for words i leave him speachless. Dood has nothing to say and can only quote me to get by. Strange.

anyway here is a vid of a muslim beheading a fellow muslim. allah akbarrrrr

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=60a8b7acb5

you're so right...lawls...i have a poster of your big side of beef head right next to my bed and i think about slappin my big dick very hard on the side of your face often...i have nothing to say because your words are so so strong eD so i decided to be just like you....lawls...black on black crime is proof of our supremacy ...white power

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9963/watermelonca7.jpg

Gawd
01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Your obsession with me has peaked. Carry on as you will.

7EL7
01-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Your obsession with me has peaked. Carry on as you will.

my obsession with you has grown so strong ......thank you for your strong intellect and wise words.... they have shown me to the path of true white supremacy..lawls....thank you for giving me permission to carry on...its an honor dood....

what would niggas do without the white mans money

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4377/fat20sow20eating20kfclnzm4.jpg

born invincible
01-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Then does violence achieve more than words and buracracy?

depends on what is the wanted achievement.

good guys want to vote on a new leader and have civil society.... so they vote in the hopes to achieve that.

bad guys want to disrupt and bomb a polling station.

both sides can possibly achieve their interests by violent or civil means...

basically i think situation dictates whether violence or buracracy is used... not saying either is more defendable in any situation. im really tired of all the fighting.. but for some folks fightin is all they have...

for them.. somethings are worth fighting for. whether its a legitmate cause or just a reason to further and fuel their crime.

Bloo
01-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Honestly I don't think that violence carries the same impact as it used to. You've heard of countries changing policies based off of some radical movement or act of terrorism. Nowadays it only seems to agitate and be counteracted by more violence. Which in turn is only gonna lead to more violence.

Vicious cycle indeed.

Gawd
01-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Honestly I don't think that violence carries the same impact as it used to. You've heard of countries changing policies based off of some radical movement or act of terrorism. Nowadays it only seems to agitate and be counteracted by more violence. Which in turn is only gonna lead to more violence.

Vicious cycle indeed.

the madrid rail bombings turned the voters toward a socialst government and spain pulled all troops from Iraq.......so there is a recent example of violence achieving a goal.