PDA

View Full Version : Battle Anyone?

The Ghost
01-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Anyone up for a battle? 16 bars and 3 rounds. First 3 votes wins. You drop first.

MX1
01-12-2007, 01:36 AM
aiyo spittin balls a flame/ever since 93 it aint been the same/now u think ur runnin the game/tryin to hold to they reign/fuck all the fame/i wanna see yuh in pain/wanna fake sell cocaine?/fakin all ur shit up jus to move up/im jus a kid comin up, wit a hundred plus/this is true brooklyn in a young form/ready to take any challenge wen sworn/a win by the challenger/check the calendar/i handle ur shit lik marbury do it ball handler/pop 2 to ur wig/keepin my prints clean, yuh dig?/only seventeen now, nig yet to go big/but i battle any1 who ready to go/bust they ass open infest em lik i did a hoe/keep my pro on down low/step 2 me, u'll wind up dead/only clue found, was a hole equally round right thru ur head/white sheet cover ur body wit u layin coldly on the string bed/ur hair dyed red/all the documents bout ur case, needed to shred/gave up on findin me/i work faster than zyclon d/this is u and me, no strings attached/ur victory hopes, is already bashed/wanna clash, u battlin the wrong guy/fuck wit me, u be faintly hearin they sirens cry/u might as well dont try/sittin there on ur computer, while im eatin pie/puffin up on lye/wen u fakin wit ur lie/sayin ur hood/threatin others lik aiyo im good/fuck wit me, i wish u wuld

The Ghost
01-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Fuck the balls of flame that you spit, in my riegn they get drenched
I see you trying to get dollars but what you rap don't make sense
Fuck cocaine and the other illegal shit, you decietful prick
Cuz if you selling I'm Carmelo and I'm poppin' your nics
Actually you don't even know how to properly use the toast
Whats the point in shooting me? Hello, dumbass I'm the Ghost
Just like your weak verse your bullets go through me
And in order to claim a win, bitch you have to go through me!
Fuck a battle rap, I'll come to his habitat, and he'll get his adams apple smacked
Now be a nice pussy like a classy cat
You should spit causiously, cause you don't spit reality
And in actuality, I win by fatality, truthfully you didn't want to battle me
You just logged on like "shit gotta raise my posting status"
Saw this open battle and posted a verse that was barely average
But "M" your about to get X'd 1 time
Cremate your body and sniff the useless particles in 1 line!

Bigot Hitman
01-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Flow-ghost
Punches-tie
Vocab-ghost
substance-ghost
Rhyme schemes-none

vote-ghost, had better punches, mx1's lines were full of played out concepts

MX1
01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
yo, not feelin my style? i didnt ask u 2/say ur untouchable thanks for the clue/im sittin tryin to kill u/it already been done/u got the first vote, but i aint gon' run/im thick, hard to get thru lik the ass of big pun/lines drop first shits drop lik a ton/u gotta first vote/drenched my spit, i wore a trench coat/talkin bout my habitat/step to brooklyn, turn round yellin fuck that/u may be ghost, but i got the soul of malcolm/may got first vote, but lets see the outcome/i see u got dead p. on ur side/only man standin nigga i handle my pride/after this verse, i be gettin my dick rode/im too fast, imma nigga in hydro/i rise from the ashes, i guess that 2 makes me a ghost/rep, i kno i aint got the most/u x'd me outta wut shit/im still here to hit/knock ur body into a bottomless pit/need help from dead p. so u callin to him/havent done nuthin for awhile u need a win/but im notorious lik biggie/im so ill jus call me eazy/actin lik u bombard/nigga stop tryin so hard/i got it made lik im special ed fuckin up a retard/im in control of the game, call me the point guard/say wut u want bout the scoreboard/but i got the sharpest sword/shit culd beat shit on the computer/but in real time nigga i'll be over u lik a fuckin land cruiser

The Ghost
01-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Flow-ghost
Punches-tie
Vocab-ghost
substance-ghost
Rhyme schemes-none

vote-ghost, had better punches, mx1's lines were full of played out concepts
Can't take this vote yet wait til the other 2 rounds come in

The Ghost
01-13-2007, 12:09 AM
First off Dead P. not on my side he just knows who has iller ryhmes
No I'm not feeling ya style I don't care whats in your begining lines
Being that your not that intelligent, this is possibly irrelevant
But your about to end up dead like the president
And you can get it like Kennedy or lincoln
No I'll pop off your ears like Kennedy while you driving that lincoln
FYI if you arrive from ashes that makes you a phoenix
Can't see the sun, would have burned up if you seen it
See how dude wanna be like me, trying to be a ghost
I can see right through you like one or like smoke
But you'll still get smoked leaving me high as shit
Your not getting your dick rode, your the one riding dick!
A surprise is it? Nice way to try to hide in the closet door
Your peoples opened it and saw you on your knees on the floor
ANd this is like that except your not sucking me off, your bowing
Fuck your land cruiser, I'm too busy having fun snow plowing

Fuck
01-13-2007, 10:27 AM
cool, can yah vote in my thread wit negroid?

The Ghost
01-13-2007, 11:09 AM
ok i guess

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Both of you guys fed from each other's verse alittle so since you both did i won't factor it into this vote.

Flow-ghost
Wordlplay-ghost
Punches-ghost
Substance-tie
Schemes-none
Vocab-ghost

Vote-ghost

Mx 1, i'm not on ghost's side, its just your rhymes really ain't up to par for battling, u gotta learn how to write a verse with a consistent flow, then you gotta learn how to write a battle verse. You talked too much about what your doing, or what'll happend to you, instead of directing your punches at ghost. And when you directed your punch lines they were played out concepts with out wordplay.

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 11:34 AM

You should vote on this battle before you ask one of them to vote on ours.

Fuck
01-13-2007, 11:38 AM
no

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Whatever, i don't giva fuck if you do or don't, but everbody needs to vote or all these battles will take a week to just get 3 votes

Fuck
01-13-2007, 11:46 AM
for the record, fuck anybody who is against feeding which is veeerrry key in REAL battlin...dont be afraid to feed.

flow-ghost
pnchs-ghost
vocab-mx1
creativity-mx1
wordplay-ghost

nice 1, ghost takes the cake

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Feeding gives a advantage to guy who's goes last, cuz the guy who spit first doesn't have a verse to feed off of. So unless your going more than one round then feeding is fair. But yeah, in real street battles feeding is a big part of battling.

The Ghost
01-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Battle is still not over yet, one more round to go....Then you guys can officially vote.

MX1
01-13-2007, 06:03 PM
yo ghost so far it been 2 votes u grossed/aiyo fuck me bein a phoenix, i burnt u lik toast/im from the east coast/and my people giv me a reason to boast/wen ur people put up "good job ghost, u got our vote post"/messin wit me is like playin russian roulette/dont kno me ghost so dont be makin that threat/if we ever met, all ur "wordplay" u wuld forget/my sword chop u faster than the spinners on a jet/i play u lik a chess set/caught u wit my verses, ghost jus one them trouts, in my fish net/this must hav ur people upset/use all your vocabulary, i turned it off, lik a television set/can't keep up wit my spit, dial 911, need an oxygen set/triple double, playin string music lik miles quartet/my fumes induce chemically profound shame, doin like a cigarette/bettin against me, leave u in debt/ur my dog, wen u get hurt, i take u to the vet/say wut u will about my flow, it sound better face to face witness my sweat/blew out the speakers, never ur dick, loud lik a corvette/im old skool, got the purple tape on cassette/the new versus the old, and behold, ghost's soul, like az yet/gritty and dirty lookin, like a teenage girl playin a clarinet/sayin ghost comin over, ready to be eaten so we bust out the dinner set/i like fancy things, so i bought the anisette/ur under my control, like china did tibet/call it december, i become known like a violet/everytime my mouth opens u could feel the air, call me a vent/when u and ur faggot crew, get aids like ur in rent

The Ghost
01-13-2007, 07:28 PM
You should know that I don't need to know you to make threats
Why? When I could just come through your hood and break necks
Which i do quicker than the Hilton hotels break checks
I gotta stop in my tyrant and give him a second to take breath
And I'm known to play russian roulette like sticky fingaz in germany (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvnvZ4sts0)
And last time i checked my ryhmes burned you in the 3rd degree
Last time i got burned was by a girl only chicks burning me!
But take that as a lesson and use a condom learn from me
But your parents should have used a condom because you a waste a sperm
Or should have ended up in the back of your moms throat, let ya moms taste the worm
My wordplay and vocab too advance for him so i gotta dumb it down like nas last couple albums
Two people voted before time just to show you the outcome
And if your a violet I'm utraviolet and highly violent
Stabbing with a mic like a fisherman stabs fishes with a trident
I come battlin randomly still taking control
I'm a ghost and a gate keeper another reason why i'm taking ya soul!

The Ghost
01-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Now Accepting Votes!!!!

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Ok, so i can vote now?

Lil' Ruger
01-13-2007, 08:41 PM
i didnt even know you werent allowed to feed.

anyway...ghost took this shit easily...only M line that stood out to me was the one about big puns ass.

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Wordplay-Ghost
Substance-ghost
Schemes-ghost
Punches-ghost
Flow-ghost
Originality-MX1

Vote-ghost

Mx 1 you kinda came the same, you used alittle better wordplay but you metaphors weren't really good enough to land a indirect punch. Your direct punches were alittle better than your last verse, but still off target.

Damn, ghost you really stepped it up on that last verse. You used real good schemes and perfected the flow. Plus u stepped up wit the wordplay. best verse in this thread. Your punches weren't very strong, but the rhyme schemes helped them land.

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 08:49 PM

On this battle they both did at times, and since its not my battle then i didn't factor it. No feeding in our battle though.

Lil' Ruger
01-13-2007, 08:53 PM

On this battle they both did at times, and since its not my battle then i didn't factor it. No feeding in our battle though.

aight i can't battle now tho private type reasons....but maybe later tonight if your on.

MX1
01-13-2007, 09:09 PM
i guess im done...thanks for the battle ghost, first one on the website, i kno now wut needs to be brought

peace gods thanks for the input

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 09:10 PM
aight i can't battle now tho private type reasons....but maybe later tonight if your on.

Just post a verse in the next two days.

Bigot Hitman
01-13-2007, 09:12 PM
i guess im done...thanks for the battle ghost, first one on the website, i kno now wut needs to be brought

peace gods thanks for the input

He said first to 3 votes, its 0-2 for u

MX1
01-13-2007, 09:15 PM
ight then

The Ghost
01-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Ok need more votes

Da Dishonourable Don
01-17-2007, 08:05 PM
wordplay-ghost
vocab-ghost