PDA

View Full Version : Dxm

Os3y3ris
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
Anyone fuck with it? Just tried it the other day and damn... its the perfect shit for illuminating all aspects of your mind. The great thing about the drug is that it doesn't impose shit on you. When under the influence, I could walk, talk and communicate just fine. My thoughts were completely clear. The effects didn't kick in unless I started imagining things, which were basically strong daydreams. Upon understanding this, I directed these imaginings, manipulated their strength and generally took control of the high. When combined with proper psychological technique, you can really dig down deep into your head.

Of course there are drawbacks.

A. The shit can kill you if you OD.
B. Depending on where you get it from, it can make you quite sick. Downing two bottles or robotussin is no fun.
C. You can't sleep on it. It shifts you into a half and half state where the closed eye hallucinations begin. You'll thrash all night and feel like shit in the morning.

Civilison
01-13-2007, 04:44 PM
peace o,

damn man... i heard of stories of people feeling uncomfortable after taking dxm.

dxm is a dissociative, psychedelic and a cough suppressant.

lmao

pharmaceuticals are powerful. lots of people get fucked up on them.

anyway, was there anything uncomfortable about your experience with this drug?

Os3y3ris
01-15-2007, 01:42 AM
It was very uncomfortable. The physical effects were rather harsh. Sickness to the stomach, some loss of muscle control. The worst part was the lack of sleep and the confusion between real and dream movement. I woke up feeling like shit. Psychologically speaking, all was well.

TeknicelStylez
01-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Hmmm, I experimented with this heavily. Some things I would like to note. It affects most people differently, no two people really trip alike. It's not addictive whatsoever, I've done it and than completely forgot about it for like 8 months with no problem. Large doses allow you to completely dissipate into your mental and psychonaut, done it by accident before. Although you should build up to it.

The best articles on DXM, which you absolutely MUST read if you decide you're going to take it , are on www.erowid.org (http://www.erowid.org).

I personally never have adverse affects when I take the drugs and I don't even mind the taste of flat robutussin, not that vicks44 shit though...

maestro wooz
01-15-2007, 03:00 AM
word yeah i did this stuff once and am about to do it as soon as we get some time and we wanna get some nice weather so we can go outside.

What did you take osyrisis? When i did it we took about 2+ bottles each of robotussin gel caplets, that exact thing cause it's only dxm so you don't get anything extra caught in your liver. We checked that erowid site and i'm pretty sure that it is the safest, plus it was wierd but real easy to pop all those pills.

I got a long ass story about it that i like to tell, it was a pretty memorable night. We did it around 5:30 and just kinda walked around the campus for awhile, i felt a little buzz like i had just drank a little but nothing too bad. Then we went to my friends room and thats where things started getting interesting. First my feet, then hands, then hair, then face all started itching terribly. I was going nuts scratching the shit out of myself. My face started getting real hot also but i still just felt kinda buzzed. Then shit got intense. We tried to watch alice in wonderland but i couldn't even keep my eyes open, it was just burning so much to keep em open. My head got real heavy and pounding and i started seeing crazy light shows when i closed my eyes. Eventually i threw up, which sucked but it didn't kill what was going on, almost relieved it a little bit. Well we're just chilling in his room, tripping balls when his roommate comes in. His roommate does not smoke or do drugs and is very african and hard to understand in the first place. Anyways he had no idea we were tripping out and tried to start talking to us about grades and classes and shit haha, it was pretty bad. Everytime i tried to move it was like a kramer jerk and i was bumping into all types of things. Anyways we left the room and we were all robo walking hardcore. I stopped to look in a mirror and my face was all red and my eyes were the same in full out laser shooting mode. Haha, the people at the front desk were noticeably freaked out by us when we walked by. Stumbled outside and fell down on this nice ass grassed slope right in the middle of campus. It was a late september night so it was beatiful night. We musta chilled there for about 2 hours, just going nuts. I was still keeping my eyes closed lying there and i really felt like i could see everything, like i had some kind of overhead view on everything, i was putting faces to every voice i heard and just seeing everything. As far as i know that night i was correct in what i was seeing and i wouldn't doubt it. I had one friend who was rolling up and down the hill constantly just making noises, he was covered in grass stains by the end of the night haha. We got into some kind of mental state and i started saying "YOU GOTTA DRIP IT LIKE IT'S MARBLE CAKE" from the intro shit to glaciers of ice as some kind of wierd mantra constantly, like "drip it like its marble cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake." Eventually we all came around and were able to start walking around 10. I still felt it the rest of the night and spent most of the time with my eyes closed cause i could still feel the images in my head. Smoked a blunt and just completely crashed later.

A real fun night. The feeling you eventually get is just a nice warm feeling in your head, you get flooded with just visuals of light that are so soothing. I would recommend against doing it too often, just because i'm not sure it's healthy to be messing with your mind that much that often. Other than that, it can be real fun if you can just find somewhere to lay and trip out.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

TeknicelStylez
01-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Nice post, sounds like a robotrip to me. Your boy was rolling down that grassy hill because when you do motions like falling or quick gymnastic type manouvers you get a rush all over your body. I like doing somersaults when im fucked up, lol.

WARPATH
01-16-2007, 02:59 PM
DXM- What is it?

I use to pop these cold medicine pills, about 8 to 10 of them, and trip the fuck out. Never seen visuals, but it was almost like being drunk. Is it the same? I know this girl that use to give em to me, would use certain kind of pills she found at the stores- their was certain ingredient, I can't remember what it was though.

TeknicelStylez
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
The ingredient was, ta da DXM... yea those were the pills, if you were to up your dose by persay another 8-10 pills, even maybe 6, you would get visuals

WARPATH
01-16-2007, 03:27 PM
What's the full name of the ingredient? Just curious, I don't think i'll try it again. That was almost 7 years ago, last time took those. I remember poppin those and walking around the college campus in Lincoln Nebraska, Smoking a blunt.

G...
01-16-2007, 03:27 PM
I've never taken DXM, but I would love to, jus' don't feel like chugging cough medicine, would rather try and find a source who can get it pure. I love both psychedelics and dissociatives, so it sounds great. I can't see it beating acid though.

snapple
01-16-2007, 03:29 PM
woah woah hold up they got a pure form of DXM or whatever? people be selling that?

WARPATH
01-16-2007, 03:29 PM
I've never taken DXM, but I would love to, jus' don't feel like chugging cough medicine, would rather try and find a source who can get it pure. I love both psychedelics and dissociatives, so it sounds great. I can't see it beating acid though.

From what I remember, it doesn't. It's sickly type of high, makes you limp and grogy too.

maestro wooz
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
woah woah hold up they got a pure form of DXM or whatever? people be selling that?

the only active ingredient in robotussin gel caps is dxm, theres some other stuff like that also. It's not "pure" dxm but its as close as youll be able to get

INF
01-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I htought this was gonna be about my nigga DMX. Fuck drinkin sum tussin.

*leaves thread*

TeknicelStylez
01-17-2007, 12:05 AM
It stands for dextratomorphan i think

and yea you can get it in a raw powdered form...

G...
01-17-2007, 11:58 AM
^^^True. I know several people who have obtained pure powdered DXM, but it's still pretty rare.

INF
01-17-2007, 02:35 PM
this one mf was sellin that shit in capsules long ago and it got me kinda fucked up but it was more controllable than LSD or shrooms.

Little known Fact - when you trip , never think about the fact that you aint gonna be able to control it. Unless you like making your life a living hell.

maestro wooz
02-10-2007, 09:36 AM
dexed again last night, shit was beautiful as always. I was closing my eyes and seeing some visions on some discovery channel in hd type shit, absolutely amazing.

froth
02-10-2007, 02:20 PM
lmao at 'drip it like its marble cake'

maestro wooz
02-11-2007, 12:02 AM
apparently i'm a terrible person to trip with, cause i just lay down in the corner, get a pillow, close my eyes, and don' move for an hour. But that shit is wild.

Koallah
02-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah God, I take Triple C aka Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold. It the best out of them as far as OTC goes. Neva brought any off the street and probably neva will. It a great rec drug for those who want to remain drug free on piss test and such. I try Robo but got damn that shit is nasty to the buds. Peace

Mumm Ra
02-11-2007, 01:27 AM
never had the courage to robo trip, i couldn't see myself physically drinking that much tussin anyway that shit's disgusting. Plus I've seen people do it and they sometimes start itching really badly and getting a headache afterwards.

iniquity
02-11-2007, 03:52 AM
.. I wanna try it, any advice? ..

Os3y3ris
02-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeh, STAY AWAY FROM CORICIDIN. That shit will literally kill you once you start trying to hit higher levels of understanding. Not always, but it happens enough. Dexalone, robotussing gel caps, or DXM extract. Thats it. Don't fuck with anything else.

maestro wooz
02-11-2007, 09:22 PM
^^yeah, only fuck with things that have dxm as the only active ingredient. The other stuff won't kill you, but it is not good for you at all. I recommend you make sure to clear about 3-4 hours so that you can just relax somewhere and trip out. Umm, it takes about an hour to an hour and a half for it to kick in after you take the pills. You'll probaly start itching real bad, it's just part of it, and you might throw up. Other then that, enjoy being a robot installed with hd television.

iniquity
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
.. So these will do? ..

http://www.robitussin.com/images/pr_ad_cg_img.gif

.. Product labeling: http://www.robitussin.com/cough/cough_gels_lbl.asp ..

.. ? ..

.. Edit: And how many should I take? ..

maestro wooz
02-12-2007, 04:04 PM
yeah that looks like the right thing

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeh, STAY AWAY FROM CORICIDIN. That shit will literally kill you once you start trying to hit higher levels of understanding. Not always, but it happens enough. Dexalone, robotussing gel caps, or DXM extract. Thats it. Don't fuck with anything else.

Yea I almost died from that shit

froth
02-12-2007, 05:37 PM
damn wooz for gods sake eat some acid

Os3y3ris
02-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Edit: And how many should I take? ..

At about 160lbs, you'd want 40.

iniquity
02-12-2007, 07:27 PM
[/FONT]

At about 160lbs, you'd want 40.

.. 40 15mg capsules to the head? .. just askin' you know, wouldn't want to die or somethin' .. :looking: ..

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2007, 07:31 PM
I think a 600 mg dose is a little too much for him, he'd probably be better off starting on a 200-350 mg does so he can get the euphoric effect with a little less mind fucking. Work your way up to a higher dose with a sitter if you want to experience psychonauting and seperating your mental from your physical.

Or you can be like me and do it accidently and have your friends beat the crap out of you while you're unconcious...

your choice.

maestro wooz
02-12-2007, 08:53 PM
.. 40 15mg capsules to the head? .. just askin' you know, wouldn't want to die or somethin' .. :looking: ..

i think that would be okay, it's enough to make you trip but it's not a hard core dosage

you got a connect in the mid-atlantic area?

G...
02-13-2007, 10:40 AM

^^^Eating acid is the fucking best! Dropped a tab on Sunday afternoon and it was the best start to a half term ever! No college + acid = the best shit ever!

Jet Set
02-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Its been a couple months now that I last did it. But lasttime I really dropped too mcuh pills. Adn my friends weren't exactly helping me and tapping my had towards a negative experience. I was set to go to another party. But I made me mind up and got on the bike home. Just before that I felt living in a bubble, floating alike over the floor. Vision was totally blurred. And for the first time I got a rash on my skin. Itch was everywhere, I rode it out well on my way home and just went to bed, while I felt much better.

But the feeling of being totally over and not sleping is so insane. Sort of like the xtc feeling afterwards.

Os3y3ris
02-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I always sleep on DXM. Fuck a party. Or did you mean acid?

maestro wooz
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
yeah thats nuts to do all that bike riding and shit on dxm. I just find a spot to lie down and zone the fuck out. Musta been hell man.

Jet Set
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
No, I still need to drop acid some time, but i just need a real good guide or steady environment and time.

But sleep on Dxm. I remember my friend did it with me last summer on a festival and he stayed in the tent and I went out trancing in the parties again. Well he ended up having the most weird dream about bodies flowing into each otehr with lbims and all stuff, he said it was quiet vivid.
That was his first time.

I never reall get grounded on Dxm. I get hyper and over enthusiastic. That feeling of euphoria takes me over. And I did the bike thing before, that time i was just putting my shirt on my head and taking pcitures which turned out wierd with a blue red colour.
Even one time, I dont know if it was the dxm, because i had been doing it several times for the past two weeks. So i was just sleeping after doing some dxm many hours before, and that night my heart just sort of exploded out of my chest. That's the way it felt that time. After that I didn't experience it again.

That last time was just and OD of the stuff. Also I had to grind all the pills and take them in with water, because they were retard pills that would last over two hours of working. And damn, that stuff was nasty to drink away. I jsut remember that it was really zoning on the bike, and that at one point i had the famous tunnelvision on a street with cars parked on it.

It's wierd, in my eyes, those sort of bad trips, deliriums, they tend to hang on long. Damn you Einstein and your relativity. I get scared of seeing no ending soon, and not knowing it will come after two hours, because the miute is already enough. But riding around, really broke up the thing, and got me not fixed on time.

I also remember when i made my first space cake. I tried to bake half a cake, and put in 5 grams. I almost ate teh cake for half on my own. It was so in credibly strong, and offcourse kicked in after an hour or two. By the seond hour, I went to teh park and just lay down in the bushes and zoned out. Never was I that stoned that I couldnt even lift my limbs anymore.

Buts thats really the best, find a spot and zone it.

Ill try sleepig on dxm next time.

Os3y3ris
02-14-2007, 04:16 PM
You gotta be sure to take enough DXM to put you on your ass. You should have double to quadruple vision and no way of walking or navigating. When I trip, in between trips I move like I'm on puppet strings and have one eye open and one closed. Thats the level of fucked up you need to be to get the full dissociatiative affect and unlock the mental aspects of the drug. Its an out of body type deal.

Jet Set
02-14-2007, 04:58 PM
I don't think I've touched that platter yet. Because the amount of dxm you have to take is quite high if you should rephrase it to bottles of syrup we commonly have here in Holland. And the puppet strings I can totally relate too. I called it the bubble. It's sort of a bouncy feel a centimeter always above the ground.

Also is there any conclusion out on the long term effects. I recall one report floating around about the use of Dxm, being more than once a week, and being devastating to your brain. Dxm stood just above speed and right with K orso. Now don't take me on these words, as there is no source here. Oyeah, the were called Olney's Lesions, holes in your brain. Not exactly the most brithest side effect.

maestro wooz
02-14-2007, 06:22 PM
You gotta be sure to take enough DXM to put you on your ass. You should have double to quadruple vision and no way of walking or navigating. When I trip, in between trips I move like I'm on puppet strings and have one eye open and one closed. Thats the level of fucked up you need to be to get the full dissociatiative affect and unlock the mental aspects of the drug. Its an out of body type deal.

yeah, i usually cant move even if i really wanted to. I wouldn't dex just to have some of the side effects, the "robot" feeling as we call it really isn't that fun to experience.

I bet dxm would mess you up if you did it a couple times a week for a couple weeks. Doing any kind of stuff like that regularly will mess you up.

maestro wooz
03-31-2007, 02:30 AM
did it again tonight. Only did 2 bottles this time though.

Os3y3ris
03-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Man, put a friend on the shit. This clown cut his dose in half and spent the night chatting with folks with his eyes open. Typed some nonsensical bullshit and then started talking about the awesome visuals. I wanted to smack his ass. I informed him that DXM only does CLOSED EYE for the most part and that any trip his high ass went on was all placebo.

Me, I quit the shit. Just too hard to stomach, though the visuals were great every time.

V4D3R
04-01-2007, 07:05 PM
just do oxycontin a 40 the first time then an 80.

maestro wooz
04-02-2007, 02:53 AM
My trip this time really wasn't that great, but honestly it was my fault. I made the mistake of eating some fucking sushi rolls before i did it, not sure why i all of a sudden lost my sense, except that i was starving and a sucker for california rolls. I threw up like 3 times and they were pretty terrible. I was tripping so hard that i couldnt stand up, so i was literally on my knees praying to the porcelain god, throwing up every little thing in my stomach. And after everytime i threw up id have itchy fits again and itd take a little while for me to fall back into a beautiful trip. Once i was able to relax and just trip out, it was amazing as usual. Not as intense only taking 2 bottles compared to 3 the time before, it just seemed to last shorter, though this could have been due to me having stomach problems. We also smoked a bowl before we tripped and im not sure if that helped either. At one point i was so stoned that it made me nauseous and compounded on my stomach problems. After we came down though we smoked a couple bowls and were ridiculousllllly high. We were robotted out hardcore and smoking bowls under a huge tree in the middle of the woods, just bugging out crazy. A beautiful experience, unforutnately i had to work at 8 in the morning and didnt sleep till 5 30 but oh well. In summary, my actual trip wasnt as great as before but that was my fault, and the feeling after we came down from the trip was awesome. You cant beat the sense of timelessness that exists when youre tripping balls.

The last two times me and my friend have bought a big poster board and a couple markers and just gone nuts filling it up after we stop tripping balls but still really feeling it. Ill take some pics sometimes, pretty interesting stuff.