PDA

View Full Version : somebody should've assassinated Bush a long time ago...

the silencer
01-12-2007, 08:29 PM
woulda saved many lives..

seriously, i think if an American did it some ppl would praise that person as an American hero..i would

we bombed Somalia the other day and now we are gettin ready to go at it with Iran....the way i see it we're provokin more future 9-11 type events in the near future (within 3-5 years i wood say)

this planet is gonna start melting (thats an exaggeration but its definitely gonna get too fucked up for human existence if we don't start makin some serious changes) in the next 50 years and the most powerful country is only concerned with bombin the shit outta ppl

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 08:58 PM
SO do you feel if the U.S. would have had another president than that war would never have happened ??

DO you really think that Bush himself all alone had everything to do with that war ?? He alone Bush is soley responsible for that war then ??

P.S: Are you speaking as someone that lost someone close in that war cause if so that is absolutely horrible and I would understand where that type of anger is coming from then. But if not than executing Bush is going a bit to far.

:learning:

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 09:06 PM
P.S.S: I do agree that alot of foreign people in other countries hate the U.S. now. Not only Bush but they hate the whole entire U.S. now. I know their wrong though cause you can't blame the entire U.S. or Bush alone even. It is the heads of power in Washington, thus the U.S. government that is really to blame. Bush does what they say plus gets all his information and advice from them.

the silencer
01-12-2007, 09:08 PM
SO do you feel if the U.S. would have had another president than that war would never have happened ??

DO you really think that Bush himself all alone had everything to do with that war ?? He alone Bush is soley responsible for that war then ??

P.S: Are you speaking as someone that lost someone close in that war cause if so that is absolutely horrible and I would understand where that type of anger is coming from then. But if not than executing Bush is going a bit to far.

:learning:
i didnt lose nobody in the war no....my brother is in the navy but hes stationed out in san diego and i dont think (and i hope) hes gonna be deployed no where...

ur totally right tho..im not tryin to put forth the idea that Bush is the one responsible for all this bullshit...i understand that hes mostly just the dude who is in the unfortunate position of havin to explain to an entire country the actions and decisions that were made by a bunch of neo-con think tanks and shit.....

its an exercise in thought whether or not we wood be in much the same exact situation right now if we had a diff guy in there right now..

the thought just occurred to me tho cuz ive been seein this shit on news shows all day and on the cover of every newspaper when i was on the subway and hearin ppl talk about it...and i just wonderin like how come nobody killed this guy just as an attempt to stop this bullshit......who knows?? maybe theres been alota attempts that were put down...

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 09:12 PM
And about other countries hating the U.S. You brought up a good point though that other countries may maybe want to attack the U.S. in the near future. Since thier all kind of hostile towards the U.S. as is.

Not good at all.

:no:

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 09:15 PM
i didnt lose nobody in the war no....my brother is in the navy but hes stationed out in san diego and i dont think (and i hope) hes gonna be deployed no where...

ur totally right tho..im not tryin to put forth the idea that Bush is the one responsible for all this bullshit...i understand that hes mostly just the dude who is in the unfortunate position of havin to explain to an entire country the actions and decisions that were made by a bunch of neo-con think tanks and shit.....

its an exercise in thought whether or not we wood be in much the same exact situation right now if we had a diff guy in there right now..

the thought just occurred to me tho cuz ive been seein this shit on news shows all day and on the cover of every newspaper when i was on the subway and hearin ppl talk about it...and i just wonderin like how come nobody killed this guy just as an attempt to stop this bullshit......who knows?? maybe theres been alota attempts that were put down...

Yeah I know how you must feel, kind of depressing or so. In war there is usually never really any winners, only losers. War is never friendly or nice.

the silencer
01-12-2007, 09:19 PM
true dat

im readin this book called "Blowback"...the term is a CIA term for unintended consequences for clandestine (secretive) actions we do in other countries...see what happens is the CIA and the military or whatever do their biz overseas unknown to most ppl here...and then when shit happens we're all like "why do they hate us? why are they so evil??" and the President plays that shit too....

the book was published in 99 and, even tho in the updated version hes real subtle about it and brushes it off, he basically predicted 9-11 in that shit....

but all these kids and innocent ppl that get blown in the collateral damage of explosions that most ppl here dont pay attention to or know about are sparkin the young over there to wanna take future actions against us..and we know that...

i seen on the news today they're makin garbage cans that can take a bomb explosion to put in NY subways....shit is gonna start happenin

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 09:52 PM
true dat

im readin this book called "Blowback"...the term is a CIA term for unintended consequences for clandestine (secretive) actions we do in other countries...see what happens is the CIA and the military or whatever do their biz overseas unknown to most ppl here...and then when shit happens we're all like "why do they hate us? why are they so evil??" and the President plays that shit too....

the book was published in 99 and, even tho in the updated version hes real subtle about it and brushes it off, he basically predicted 9-11 in that shit....

but all these kids and innocent ppl that get blown in the collateral damage of explosions that most ppl here dont pay attention to or know about are sparkin the young over there to wanna take future actions against us..and we know that...

i seen on the news today they're makin garbage cans that can take a bomb explosion to put in NY subways....shit is gonna start happenin

Unfortunetly your right things might start happening indeed cause alot of people from other countries are pretty hostile even over the situation, know mean. I mean hate is a strong word now. I could see if they just didn't like the U.S. But some of the people even HATE America. Don't ask me why, their not even from Iraq or the middle east even. You won't believe it but their Europeans themselves. You believe it ?! You don't have to take my word for it. Peep this link and you can see yourself. On you tube all these crazy wacko europeans start saying all this fuck America shit. Then even say their british army SAS or SBS are better than SEALS. I'm like whatever jealous bastards. SEALS go through the toughest training in the world, BUDS training is no joke, especially during Hell Week.

It was not only British, other countries all over the world even. Alot of british though, and a whole lot of other muthafucking countries too. (And why the fuck are british complaing anyway, their the only country in the whole entire world who's currency is higher than the Euro. Pounds have always even been higher than the Dollar even. If anything we should hate them.) It's a you tube advertisement about joining the NAVY. Lol. And of course as many know SEALS belong to the Navy.

P.S: NO offense to any Europeans that are down with the U.S. of course. Only the haters need to stop the hating.

P.S.S: OH yeah peep the Link: (Then click on View ALL comments)

P.S.S.S: They might of already edited some or all of the comments even. Cause they even had to get on some Censorship shit. Can you believe it ?

K2xhE3sGOhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xhE3sGOhI

Battle 1
01-12-2007, 10:25 PM
^^ MY BAD IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE ORIGINAL NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE U.S. THAN THEY MUST HAVE EDITED THEM !!!!

Visionz
01-13-2007, 12:08 PM
the way i see it we're provokin more future 9-11 type events in the near future

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29072

know your enemy

Xsavior
01-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Stop complaining and MOVE SOMETHING if it moves you so

Gawd
01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
woulda saved many lives..

seriously, i think if an American did it some ppl would praise that person as an American hero..i would this is a dumb statement

we bombed Somalia the other day and now we are gettin ready to go at it with Iran....the way i see it we're provokin more future 9-11 type events in the near future (within 3-5 years i wood say) the bombs we dropped in somalia were aimed at mass murderers. i welcome ppl attacking our military but not ppl attacking normal ppl like in 911....and we have been having problems with Iran since the late 70s dood....cmon.

this planet is gonna start melting (thats an exaggeration but its definitely gonna get too fucked up for human existence if we don't start makin some serious changes) in the next 50 years and the most powerful country is only concerned with bombin the shit outta ppl dont forget the billions of dollars in aid and food we give to the dozen of Nations around the globe.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-13-2007, 02:32 PM
And about other countries hating the U.S. You brought up a good point though that other countries may maybe want to attack the U.S. in the near future. Since thier all kind of hostile towards the U.S. as is.

Not good at all.

A lot of Europeans are stupid like that they´ve learned nothing from the past! Bush is one man; and he only is relaying someone elses messages; the super-rich imperialists; but euro people use Americans as a scapegoat like the Jews were; shit is fucked. They steal our culture are jealous of us but still have time to hate us.

Kong
01-13-2007, 02:47 PM
There should be an assassin with a good heart watching every U.S President. lol. you would of had a new one each year.

the silencer
01-13-2007, 03:34 PM
im just sayin that he shooda been killed a while ago by SOMEBODY...

i say that cuz well, Kennedy was killed (by the his own ppl, ive been convinced), Robert Kennedy was killed, Reagan was almost killed....SO MANY people hate Bush over here that it just surprises me that we haven't even heard about any foiled plots or anything...i mean, i dono if thats the kinda thing they want to publicize but...it seems almost inevitable that someone's gotta try...thats really all im tryin to say...i just broke into a rant after that

and eD, for a dude with Travis in his fuckin avatar and some bugged out scary, bloody thing in his signature, it strikes me as kinda funny that u responded with sort of conservative, naive little statements like "those were murderers we were bombing" and "dont forget about the money we spend to give ppl food" or whatever......im not one of those like America-hater ppl or anything..i get annoyed by some of Immortal Technique's lines in his songs and even Hell Razah's.....but u dont have to look very hard to find out about some of the fucked up shit thats goin on.......im havin trouble keepin my train of thought cuz i keep lookin at the Rangers-Bruins game so..thats it

Gawd
01-13-2007, 05:02 PM
im just sayin that he shooda been killed a while ago by SOMEBODY..

and eD, for a dude with Travis in his fuckin avatar and some bugged out scary, bloody thing in his signature, it strikes me as kinda funny that u responded with sort of conservative, naive little statements like "those were murderers we were bombing" and "dont forget about the money we spend to give ppl food" or whatever......im not one of those like America-hater ppl or anything..i get annoyed by some of Immortal Technique's lines in his songs and even Hell Razah's.....but u dont have to look very hard to find out about some of the fucked up shit thats goin on.......im havin trouble keepin my train of thought cuz i keep lookin at the Rangers-Bruins game so..thats it

my AV and sig have hold no water on my politics and beliefs.
Its naive to suggest that a President should of been assasinated. I dont like the president of Iran but I dont think he deserves death. With or without Bush 911 would of happened and most likely war with Iraq. He will be out of office in 08 and that is your chance to change things for the better as you so see it. That is how we do things. Besides if Bush was to have been killed who do you think would of been our next president? Dick Cheney FTW.....and Id rather have Bush as CEO of the US than Cheney..........

and again we were aiming for persons who are wanted for killing many ppl in 2 African embassy bombings.....they killed some Americans but mostly Africans were killed. So if they know where he is im all for dropping some bombs on em.

MX1
01-20-2007, 08:06 PM
i hate bush more than anything and honestly im surprised no1 has yet...its shocking...tho his term isnt over yet and by the time it is, i almost feel positive that he will be shot at. and truly he deserves it

AcidPhosphate69
01-22-2007, 03:11 AM
i say that cuz well, Kennedy was killed (by the his own ppl, ive been convinced),

I read this book called the "Five Families" and it was all about the mafia. They got some interesting shit about the mafia having a lot to do with JFK's death. Read it if you get a chance...it's like a complete Mafia history.

supremecharma
01-22-2007, 03:16 AM
[quote=AcidPhosphate69;716883]I read this book called the "Five Families" and it was all about the mafia.

no shit!? 8O

J.T.S.
01-22-2007, 12:51 PM
[quote=Battle 1;708380]And about other countries hating the U.S. You brought up a good point though that other countries may maybe want to attack the U.S. in the near future. Since thier all kind of hostile towards the U.S. as is.

Not good at all.

No doubt, and there's Americans that wanna attack the U.S. as well!

J.T.S.
01-22-2007, 12:54 PM
With or without Bush 911 would of happened and most likely war with Iraq.

I highly doubt that ed, Bush and his clan have fucked up everything.

Queen Of Poetry
01-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't think assassination is the answer.............maybe an impeachment or something for his big fat lie about weapons..............

T-Mac
01-25-2007, 07:26 PM
All politicians are the same. If we didn't have Bush, we'd have some other ass hole that would fuck shit up. There comes a time in every countries span where it can either go through a tragedy and fall into obscureity (Spain was once a world power, shit happend, it didn't have the spine to fuck bitches up, and now it's relatively powerless in the world). The problem with America is we're trying to not pick our path, Strengh or Weakness. We can either just give up, do nothing about terrorists, and hope they leave us alone (like that would work), or actually hunt them down. Not simply send soldiers out to search for a few leaders, but go into a town, and kill everyone. That might not be the nicest thing, and the rest of the world might not like us for it, but I guarentee you that it is a lot easier to kill a terrorist when he is a child then when he is an adult and able to weild bigger guns. No nation stays number one forever, we can go out as bad asses fucking any mother that gets in our way, or be punk bitches. Seems like Bush dosn't want to pick, and will instead just try to ride the fence. It's the cycle of a nation, we will one day be a different nation, the question is, will we be an Imperialistic nation (great for anyone in our country, sucks for everyone else), a relatively unimportant nation (wouldn't actually be bad for anyone I believe), or we can try to avoid our fate and rip ourselves to pieces in the process. Go big or don't go at all. Go to Iraq and kill anyone you think you need to or don't go at all.

Gawd
01-25-2007, 07:28 PM
I highly doubt that ed, Bush and his clan have fucked up everything.

Yeah because everything was so kosher in the world b4 Bush.....
Bush is one person. and a dumb one in the eyes of everyone...yeah HE fucked everything up......lawls.

Ya_Bane
01-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Well if Bush was to send his soldiers into Iran there we would no longer talk about thousands of americans killed. Iran would put up a fucken fight. That's one powerful force, and I really don't think Bush dares to go in there.

Gawd
01-25-2007, 07:41 PM
^ iran is nothing. the student movement there would align themselves with us....we have lost only 3000 soldiers (rip) in Iraq with parallel wars happening there with heavily armed and highly trained fighters from all over the islamic world etc. In other wars we could loose twice that in an hour.....we have been there for over 3 years now.

Iran would be nothing against Israel and the US......we would bomb the shit out of them for weeks and maybe months before a land invasion happened....Hezbollah and Hamas would probably Attack Israel and Lebanon would be drawn in along with Syria.....Cake dood....cake...lots of guided bombs and air superiority and the moderates in Iran and Syria woulod step in to take power from the current nut jobs in office.

dont let irans bluffing fool or scare you.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah and 30 000+ Iraquis

Ya_Bane
01-25-2007, 08:24 PM
We'll just have to wait and see. My guess is that it's not cakes. Iran got missiles set up to launch within 5 min towards Israel when they see an american plane on the radar. Pretty smart if you ask me.

THE W
01-25-2007, 09:44 PM
whats the point of killing a puppet? they'll just put another one in its place.

Ya_Bane
01-26-2007, 04:59 AM
what about 'worlds only military super power' do you not understand? so iran has some missles....we would just kick those over. And so they have radar now? wow....nice that they can join the times, too bad most of shit is beyond radar etc....lawls @ you thinking Iran stands a chance against us. this is what iran wants....this is what they feed of off....making western nations and ppl scared. making them think iran is a force to be reckoned with....we laugh untill we topple the iraninan government.

I don't think Iran has a chance against US, I'm saying they would put up a fight, and cause way more ruckus than Iraq did.