PDA

View Full Version : New Tek Stylez Beat -=||((Blllluuurrrryyyy))||=- **Nina Simone Sample**

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2007, 07:13 AM
You already know the deal

www.soundclick.com/teknickelstylez (http://www.soundclick.com/teknickelstylez)

Aclikyano
01-13-2007, 07:28 AM
word iz.. check tha pm tek

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2007, 01:25 PM
cmon yo....

oDoUoSoKo
01-13-2007, 02:44 PM
pretty cool, gets a bit repetitive after a while thoo...much peace...1

FrenchShin
01-13-2007, 03:36 PM
why unveil your sample ?

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Just to let yall know what im working with

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2007, 09:57 PM
aint noone else showing no love, I pop a beat out in one of the rare nights I get to touch a piece of technology and nobody can take 5 minutes out they life to criticize it...

MF Herbs
01-14-2007, 03:36 PM
why unveil your sample ?

:clap: Thats what im sayin LMAO.. Coo beats by the way..

TeknicelStylez
01-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Omgosh I aint realize it was supposed to be uber crazy top secret. Even if I told you what I sampled you wouldn't be able to replicate one of my beats.

MF Herbs
01-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Omgosh I aint realize it was supposed to be uber crazy top secret. Even if I told you what I sampled you wouldn't be able to replicate one of my beats.

Ayo.. LMAO... lets put it like this.. name any producers who reveal their sample sources.. OPENLY..

TeknicelStylez
01-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Name any producers that produce like me. I don't give a fuck what producers do it's what I do. You can go do what other producers do, I'll do me. I reveal the sample on every single track so you can see how I flip it up, thats why I reveal my sample. Because I could tell you what the sample was, you would listen to the same song, and be like how the fuck did that work. Half yall cats need to keep your sample a secret because if you played the original song it would sound like 1/16th of that song chopped and looped on drums in the back, maybe slowed down with a pitch change.

So yea I reveal my sample.

MF Herbs
01-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Name any producers that produce like me. I don't give a fuck what producers do it's what I do. You can go do what other producers do, I'll do me. I reveal the sample on every single track so you can see how I flip it up, thats why I reveal my sample. Because I could tell you what the sample was, you would listen to the same song, and be like how the fuck did that work. Half yall cats need to keep your sample a secret because if you played the original song it would sound like 1/16th of that song chopped and looped on drums in the back, maybe slowed down with a pitch change.

So yea I reveal my sample.

Normally i don't go back and forth on some forums ish.. But if thats you.. be you.. You missing the whole point.. And LMAO at this statement... "Half yall cats need to keep your sample a secret because if you played the original song it would sound like 1/16th of that song chopped and looped on drums in the back, maybe slowed down with a pitch change. " WOW... I admit a loop is a loop but, humble yaself because its alot of cats on here that do that.. that can body joints.. Im just sayin..

TeknicelStylez
01-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Yea I do it to, but I don't try to keep it a big secret. If I ripped something I ripped something, but the point is to make something that sounds hot into a beat so I can rap to it. If I spent 5 hours cutting a sample together and weaving a beautiful track I wanna let people know what I did it with so you can get an idea. It's like playing a crazy guitar rift for aliens and than not telling them what instrument is. I don't see the point.

FrenchShin
01-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Name any producers that produce like me.

maybe that's why you don't get feedbacks. you got a problem with the attitude.

by the way, people ain't suppose to produce like another one...

MF Herbs
01-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Yea I do it to, but I don't try to keep it a big secret. If I ripped something I ripped something, but the point is to make something that sounds hot into a beat so I can rap to it. If I spent 5 hours cutting a sample together and weaving a beautiful track I wanna let people know what I did it with so you can get an idea. It's like playing a crazy guitar rift for aliens and than not telling them what instrument is. I don't see the point.

lol.. I can't believe im postin again.. AND the game is on... Yo.. it sounds like you want pats on your back for being this "ill chopper" If heads are feelin it they will give you your props.. Example premo.. Fam is a monsta.. We all know that.. Cats hear one of his beats and ask themselves what did he sample?... if they really wanna know, they go out, dig in the crates to try and find it... peep the record.. then give him more props because of the way he flipped it.. A ill sample is like a treasure hunt.. as a producer you give em the map... not the treasure..

MF Herbs
01-14-2007, 04:37 PM
maybe that's why you don't get feedbacks. you got a problem with the attitude.

by the way, people ain't suppose to produce like another one...

LMAO fam when you get back in it? ... and that rite there is real talk..

TeknicelStylez
01-14-2007, 06:47 PM
reversed one part, lmao, yo you don't even know how many layers went into that track. You can't hear it cause it blends in like one sample

LORD ZERO
01-14-2007, 07:19 PM
word @ comments above..... I Used To Do The Same Thing, Lettin Out Who And Where I Sampled From Openly At The Earliest Point Of My Production Journey, Then I Realized Samples Are Like Our Own Area 51 As Producers, Cant Let It Out Dat Easy, At Least Not Publically Lol, How Long Have U Been Producing Btw? Ill Beat Too Fam

GameOfDeath
01-14-2007, 07:31 PM
This beat is dope could turn the bass up a bit. Nice drums on it.

TeknicelStylez
01-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Goddamn, you know what, I'ma stop revealing the sample, not because I really give a fuck, but just so yall shut the fuck up.

Peace zero, peace Game

I been producing 5 years.

MF Herbs
01-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Goddamn, you know what, I'ma stop revealing the sample, not because I really give a fuck, but just so yall shut the fuck up.

Peace zero, peace Game

I been producing 5 years.

lol.