PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet

wufan10304
01-14-2007, 07:19 PM
i know im not the only one playing this game this past weekend. what yall think of it so far? i love this shit. the graphics is HOT, espically the explosions and lighting effects. the game is kinda hard too. i started playing this off and on since friday night and im on mission 9. wat yall think about it?

100pr00f
01-15-2007, 07:48 AM
i didnt like it i playd the demo and foiund it to be slow

i dont like how u have to go far and when ur running or what ewver its slow

ironwizard
01-15-2007, 08:19 AM
I got it too, and like it very much. Itīs refreshing after playing Gears, since this game is on a much larger scale level-wise. The grafics are great, but not as beautiful as gears. Then again, what is?
I like the setting, and the bosses are really breathtaking. The many different mechs are cool too, and they work well. Iīm only on mission 5 now, itīs pretty difficult. Overall great game with a great atmosphere.

shaolinsword
01-16-2007, 08:15 AM
this game seems like the type of game that's gonna make me smash another 360 controller so I think I'll have to avoid it. It does look good though

Bloo
01-17-2007, 12:15 AM
I read the review for this on IGN. They seemed to like it even thought he cutscenes made the story confusing was how they put it.

It kinda reminds me of Mechassault at first glance.

wufan10304
01-17-2007, 12:53 PM
the story is mad confusing, but fuck it, its all about the game! ha ha. i just beat it last night, and its MAD DOPE. the bosses is really wat makes the game. on some real shit, i think the bosses on Lost Planet, blow the bosses on gears of war out the water. gears is a better game, but as far as bosses, lost planet wins. i cant wait to see what resident evil 5 looks like on the 360

Ink Is My Drink
01-18-2007, 07:49 AM
dont have a 360 but my mate was palying it in a shop and iw as impressed with the graphics good shit (cant wait for ps3)

36chambers
01-19-2007, 03:07 PM
This and Gears of War is making me want a 360.

Dirty Knowledge
01-19-2007, 04:52 PM
This game looks SICK!

I agree.. makes me wanna XBOX!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-20-2007, 10:59 AM
This game is better than Gears in my opinion...

The controls were smooth and easy to learn.

The weapons are fantastic...Rifles, Plasma guns, Homing lazers, grenades you can shoot in mid air & floating grenades that resemble opponents, Oversized shotguns & Gaitlin guns, Machine guns...

Several different Mechs that can transform into other vehicles.

Special Effects are amazing...levels have changes in weather, chages in time day to night, fog and misty areas, smoky areas

There is a grappling hook you are equiped with to reach elevated areas, a flashlight to see in the dark, a map to view enemies and teammates once you claim an outpost.

The explosions and lights omitted from weapons being fired is very realsitic.

The level are very thought out and detailed.

This games controls were easier to learn then Gears

I will buy a 360 for this game Gears of War and Call of Duty

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-31-2007, 05:41 PM
DOPE ASS GAME!