01-16-2007, 01:03 PM
pt. 2

Kny1ulc_cUU

Bloo
01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Very good thread! I might just fuck around with this tonight

INF
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
wouldnt have been possible without you dawg. You got this whole thang thang started.

Lil' Ruger
01-16-2007, 05:47 PM
yea! i been learnin a lil summin summin but i think the best thing would be for me too find someone else that has it.... who can show me fist hand....

cuz when i save my work and then open it it says an error occured.

INF
01-16-2007, 05:52 PM
It says that cuz you gotta export that shit to wave file and choose mp3 and then save it to your desktop. I have yet to find out how to use the save function that says to save as. From what I have seen on comments of youtube videos , it happens to all noobs.

I'm still trying to work the kinks out with fruity loops but I found out how to do a few things by watching videos.

Possibly we have a FL Guru in our midst in here and they will come thru and show us a few things.

Lil' Ruger
01-16-2007, 06:51 PM
export to a wave file wtf? and i made like 8 beats lol now there going to waste. i guess i'll still fuck with it to figure it out.

INF
01-16-2007, 07:26 PM
FL can either make you wanna put a gun in your mouth or it can expand your mind. Its catch 22.

Lil' Ruger
01-16-2007, 07:56 PM
damn i need a fuckin tutor or some shit like right next to me.....well my home boy might come over tomorrow

INF
01-16-2007, 08:08 PM
You know that he aint gon be showin you how to work FL. He gon be showin you how to work that ass.

The fuck outta here kid ya bother me.

Lil' Ruger
01-16-2007, 08:16 PM
well that was gay .....ya pedophile.....nah but we prolly gonna be freestylin makin some tracks...

INF
01-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Dont lie.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 09:20 PM
i found out how to save the shit!!!!

INF
01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
i found out how to save the shit!!!!

How you do it then. Explain yoself. also , why you posting invisible? you aint got no stalkers. I know you still logged in nigga. I aint stupid.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 09:31 PM
i'm not postin invisible???

well i first clicked save and then when the thing is up u gotta pick how u gonna save it....

it says save as type...click the down arrow (well u know on the bar it says save type) and one of the types of files will say save as wav file...

click that and save it where u want too when the new screen thing pops up...

in the upper right corner it will say wav...MP3 etc...click wav to turn that off...and then click MPS and save it....

thats how i did it :) i'm happy now.

INF
01-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Nigga, thats how I told you to do it yesterday.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 10:23 PM
yea i know but i didnt understand it until i saw for myself....but you asked and thats how i did it...i made a thread in audio section with two beats of mine plz go drop some feed on them.

INF
01-17-2007, 10:32 PM
I did it already. Get off my nuts.

Just playin. Hop on. there is plenty of room.(no homo)

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM
lol no thanks

INF
01-17-2007, 10:51 PM
I said no homo though.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 10:57 PM
i know so its all good.

INF
01-17-2007, 11:02 PM
but for real though. its okay to make threads about me where you talk about the music that I have already done and what it means to the world and such and such.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 11:43 PM
lol what it means to the world...i can't wait to get my soundclick page...dunno why...i just do...

INF
01-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Okay okay, I got a big QUESTION right about now.

Here it goes.

Does anybody know if you can make the master pitch change during a track? Can I record it with more than one pitch change on the overall track. I got a good loop right now and if I could switch the pich in it a few times then that would be great.

7EL7
01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Okay okay, I got a big QUESTION right about now.

Here it goes.

Does anybody know if you can make the master pitch change during a track? Can I record it with more than one pitch change on the overall track. I got a good loop right now and if I could switch the pich in it a few times then that would be great.

try the Automated function in FL

lets you record the movements of faders and such

in Reason its very easy to do though

INF
01-21-2007, 07:27 PM
try the Automated function in FL

lets you record the movements of faders and such

in Reason its very easy to do though

Yeah...I have nothing in my bank of automation , its empty.

I searched it and it came up wit nothing outta like 4473 items. Sucks.

I GOT ANOTHER QUESTION THO.

peep this.

CAN I SAVE MY patterns and shit(the whole track as I have it) and then come back to it the next day after shutting my PC down? I know that I can save as mp3 an all but lets say that I aint done twith a beat and I want to come back to it but I wanna exit outta FL and shut my PC down too.

What do I do to get back to the same grids that I was workin on? Do I need the disk to be doing this? I take it that , that is the problem. Its like when I have a game or summin and I save it to the desktop but I cant play it without the disk in the PC. No?

Help me brother , I'm lost, can you help me brother , please.

7EL7
01-21-2007, 08:11 PM
you should be able to just save it as a flp file
when you save your project, what happens ?

and if you have flash installed,FL will save the files as a Flash Project File
and the file will not work in FL - i don't know how to get around that yet

as far as the automation thing, just record, and while you are recording, move the faders in the mixer - it'll record the movements of the faders

open up the channel settings for the instrument you are using
there is a pitch knob on top
while recording, turn the pitch knob
it'll record the movements of the pitch knob

INF
01-21-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm afraid to save as an flp right now cuz I done it and it tells me that an error has occured. I got a beat goin right now so when I'm done with it I'll try again but I dont think it will work.

7EL7
01-21-2007, 08:38 PM
you using the demo version ?

INF
01-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Naw, I installed it wrong the first time and had the demo but now I got it all worked out. I aint got tha disk though. This shit is bootleg. You dont remember when Bloo gave us all FL6 and herpes at the same time????

I might try doing this right now but I hope that I dont lose this beat cuz there is so much that I wanna do to it.

Tomarrow is another beat anyway though.

INF
01-21-2007, 09:07 PM
I just tried and it told me that an error occured and that it may be corrupted or some plug in caused the error. Its corrupted but I dont understand how. I'm saving it like I should. This kinda sucks cuz I can shut down my PC or move on to a new project.

What to do , what to do.

7EL7
01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
a disk ?

its asking for a disk ?

do you have FL 6.0.8 producers edition ?

7EL7
01-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I just tried and it told me that an error occured and that it may be corrupted or some plug in caused the error. Its corrupted but I dont understand how. I'm saving it like I should. This kinda sucks cuz I can shut down my PC or move on to a new project.

What to do , what to do.

its best to just finish what you have and save it as Wave
then install another copy of FL

INF
01-21-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah, I'll figure out how to increase the speed of getting these done and then it wont be so bad I guess.

it doesnt ask 4 a disk, i jus figured. you know?

7EL7
01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
If you have LimeWire or a bit torrent program, this link will get you FL6

FL.Studio.Producer.XXL.Edition.v6.0.8 (http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/hashtorrent/3599820.torrent/FruityLoops.Studio.Producer.XXL.Edition.v6.0.8-MUSIPUSHERS.3599820.TPB.torrent)

INF
01-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Man...I really appriciate it but I just got rid of bit comet and I aint gots limewire. I'm just gonna see how I do with this version that I got. It bring a challange and thats good. It will help me get better faster if I do it this way I guess.