PDA

View Full Version : R.A. The Ruggedman

faderlaceratah
07-17-2005, 12:45 PM
I just saw this guy live for the first time last night, and let me tell you.. He's for sure the dopest live act I've ever seen. RA is a fuckin nut, such a dope performer.. at one point he had his fuckin pants off and his shirt off and shit and he was just rappin in his underwear.. slappin cats in the audience, at one point he brought up a girl on stage and he gets her on his shoulders and hes rappin like that... funny shit indeed. If you get the chance to see this guy live, I highly recommend it.

ironwizard
07-17-2005, 01:30 PM
I saw this guy live too, he's a fuckin madman.... dissin the audience, making jokes between tracks... there was this dude next to me, and it seemed like R.A. had something against him (even though he of course did'nt), and kept pushing and hitting him, it was really crazy..

btw he was in tour alongside the black market militia, so killa priest and timbo king performed that night as well... just too bad priest didn't join R.A. on "Chains" even though he was present at the event... he did perform B.I.B.L.E though, as well as 4th chamber and one step...

36chambers
07-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Id love to see RA live, bought his album as soon as it dropped. Nice as hell, go buy it.

R3beLuTionAry
07-17-2005, 05:36 PM
gotta love rugged man, i would hella go see him. The truth is i gotta move to NY if i wanna see all the good MC's. Fuck!

fox7jr7
07-17-2005, 06:03 PM
That sounds awesome. His music is dope. Kinda like Bizarre? but better. Thanks for the stories. ?

Create
07-17-2005, 07:57 PM
nop not like wack ass bizare like RA

and yea i saw him live he threw a bottle at me

TheMASSIVE
07-17-2005, 08:28 PM
R.A.'s album was prolly the dopest album of the year, if not, close to it!

faderlaceratah
07-17-2005, 10:11 PM
die rugged man die was a sick album, seeing him live just made it better.. timbo king and priest weren't there but whatever.. RA was listin off passed rappers like biggie, big l, jam master jay but when he mentioned ODB everyone just went wild.. RA is the realness, no doubt. He performed Cunt Renaissance which he did with biggie and he even kicked big's verse, it was crazy wild. he mentioned the guy who passed from Fat Boys and he got the crowd goin "FAT BOYS ARE BACK, AND YOU KNOW THEY CAN NEVER BE WACK" and he ripped off his coat to reveal a fatboys shirt.. this show was FUCKING DOPE.. if you have the chance to see him live, do it, word up

36chambers
07-17-2005, 10:17 PM
and yea i saw him live he threw a bottle at me
Hope he hit u :dead:

whitey
07-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Cunt Renaissance which he did with biggie

anybody got this track?