PDA

View Full Version : what do yall think about reparations?

Pages : [1] 2

ballistic
01-17-2007, 06:55 PM
there's been an intensified furor of late over reparations, especially in virgina. one of our congressman, i think, said that blacks should 'get over slavery'. this, of course, is an unbelievably ignorant and ludicrous thing to say. there isn't any question that slavery still has a palpable effect on our society. however, i'm not sure i agree with reparations. i agree with the concept, whole-heartedly, but can money really repare something so irreparable? and if the government was to give out reparations, which i'm sure it won't anyway, what would the message be? "here's some money, now shut up and move on."? if we're thinking in the vein of reparations, then there should be an emphasis on the structure of our society. the problem should be taken by the roots. because of who's in power, however, i'm afraid this will never happen, at least with any noticable effects.
and what of native americans? i mean, as a white person, sometimes i feel guilty just for being on this soil! the government just straight jacked their whole land and banished them to reservations. thats like barging into someone's home and telling them to go stand in a corner while you take all their furniture.
what do yall think? even if reparations aren't the best thing, the situation needs to be addressed somehow. our society tries to whitewash the whole thing and tells us to forget about it, and that's bullshit.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 07:30 PM
the slaves who were freed deserved reparations/land and money. the African Americans that live today deserve what they make for themselves.

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2007, 08:14 PM
The End.

ballistic
01-17-2007, 08:29 PM
well im not sure its as simple as that. ideally, shouldnt the uneven playing field in our society be remedied?

born invincible
01-17-2007, 08:47 PM
well im not sure its as simple as that. ideally, shouldnt the uneven playing field in our society be remedied?

uneven? please elaborate?

ballistic
01-17-2007, 09:13 PM
in western society, black people generally have to work harder to get high-paying jobs. sure there's affirmative action, but thats like snipping the top of a weed instead of taking it up by the root. racism is documented regularly, and because of segregation (residue of anti-emancipation fervor) african-americans are largely concentrated in poor areas of cities, which the government almost completly ignores and neglects. and then there's the lingering angst of slavery itself. white america looks at black america with apprehension, and black people are always reminded that they're black people. im not even sure that any of this can be fixed with any real efficacy, but this is some of what is behind the sentiments of asking for reparations. there's been cosmetic improvement, but beneath all of the bullshit there's still a raging problem. its crazy that a certain group of people have to walk around with an asterik because of skin pigmentation, but thats how it is. i dont know if there's anything that can overcome the truths of history.

7EL7
01-17-2007, 09:14 PM
the slaves who were freed deserved reparations/land and money. the African Americans that live today deserve what they make for themselves.

if i take you to africa by force, teach you swahili,abuse you and make you think that having white skin is a curse, give you an african name,train you like an animal, feed you the worst food ever,make you have children with who i say you can have children with,then i train your children the same way i trained you, then i have your children train their children this way, so they can do this for generations, and now your whole family tree works for me and does what me and my children say. Then i intergrate them and tell them that they can now go to school with my great grand children, and get the same jobs as us....etc.....

never mind - its too much for you think about - if i cripple you in front of your children, and you cannot take care of them anymore, what effect do you think that will have on your children... but don't answer

ballistic
01-17-2007, 09:19 PM
^yeah. can anyone really argue with that? im just not sure that money should be the form of reparation.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 09:43 PM
the playing field is level......
if i take you to africa by force, teach you swahili,abuse you and make you think that having white skin is a curse, give you an african name,train you like an animal, feed you the worst food ever,make you have children with who i say you can have children with,then i train your children the same way i trained you, then i have your children train their children this way, so they can do this for generations, and now your whole family tree works for me and does what me and my children say. Then i intergrate them and tell them that they can now go to school with my great grand children, and get the same jobs as us....etc.....

never mind - its too much for you think about - if i cripple you in front of your children, and you cannot take care of them anymore, what effect do you think that will have on your children... but don't answer

lawls.....shit happened 200 years ago. it was wrong. but i commited no crimes. i owned no slaves.

7EL7
01-17-2007, 09:52 PM

lawls.....shit happened 200 years ago. it was wrong. but i commited no crimes. i owned no slaves.

shit is sad

^yeah. can anyone really argue with that? im just not sure that money should be the form of reparation.

no amount of money can REPAIR the damage done
Justice needs to be served

whitey
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM

true you did nothing wrong but if you cant see it has reprocussions then your just not wanting to see it. everyone has personal responsibility and that is part of it for blacks today. but the situation that a lot of them start off in and how they are raised and all that is definatly a hinderence that slavery had brought about.

i dont agree with repirations however and i dont agree with afirmative action either.

with the reps. if all blacks were given money i doubt a lot of the people who need it most would be out investing in 401ks and stocks and what not.

and with affrimative action, i dont think making people unequal makes them equal. there are better ways.

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM

Horrible beyond words even.

True. BUT what do you want white people to do now then ??

Money is not the answer but it would be nice for starters.

Even though that shit is as horrible as it gets and no amount of money is worth your soul.

BUT the only form of equality that exists in a democratic society nowadays is money anyway basically regardless of race. Money is as much a freedom as it gets nowadays anyways. The more you have the more freedom, assuming that your health is in order. But even if your sick your gonna need money to get by. SO it always comes down to the dollars bottom-line anyways. It is the democratic way in the world today.

:mmmyah:

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:02 PM
the sad thing is that some people think they are owed something simply because they are black. not because they personally were enslaved, raped, humiliated etc etc......but because they are black.

and that is wrong.

The slaves we owe our apologies and if this were those days we would owe them a lot more no doubt.

But to say today that the playing field is not level is just plain dumb.

I started with nothing, I grew up in poverty. Am I owed something? No.Or do I owe it to myself to make something out of myself? Or when i fail should I blame another race? Another class? No. If I fail I failed. Simple as that. You cant waste your life pointing fingers etc and blaming others for what ultimately is your own responsibility and your own destiny.

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:05 PM
The rich bastards who own big companies whose ancestors got there from slavery should pay. I think the reason people like eD get all reactionary is they know they owe nobody cuz it was rich SOBs who owned slaves then and it's rich bastards who are using slaves (sweatshops, "made in the Dominican Republic") today. Something like 1 in 10 people in the South owned slaves and even less (like 1 in 100 I think) owned more than 4. Probably will never be reparations though cuz those rich fucks rule the country.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Ahem....The companies that you speak of are now most likely publicly traded companies and are not 'owned' by anyone but the investors. normal people like you and me can buy into these companies with little money.

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:16 PM
What I mean is the dividends families of founders continue to get. Dont tell me they magically stop making a profit when it goes public. There also options not available to the public even in "public companies".

Battle 1
the sad thing is that some people think they are owed something simply because they are black. not because they personally were enslaved, raped, humiliated etc etc......but because they are black.

and that is wrong.

The slaves we owe our apologies and if this were those days we would owe them a lot more no doubt.

But to say today that the playing field is not level is just plain dumb.

I started with nothing, I grew up in poverty. Am I owed something? No.Or do I owe it to myself to make something out of myself? Or when i fail should I blame another race? Another class? No. If I fail I failed. Simple as that. You cant waste your life pointing fingers etc and blaming others for what ultimately is your own responsibility and your own destiny.

True. I mean some white people got it just as bad as blacks do nowadays too. It aint a black and white thing anymore. It is beyond that even. Politics in a democratic society is what it is all about nowadays.

And I admit that the past was as bad as it gets. But what is done is done, that can never be changed. Plus none of them today are directly responsible. Alot of them even feel sorry or guilty, but it aint even directly their faults. It was the white people of back then not today is the realistic way of looking at it. Plus never forget that imagine if they never changed, it could be much, much worse then it is now or the same as it was then. Hell.

born invincible
i agree with ed.. i never owned any slaves. i never held anyone down or any of that horrible horrible stuff that 7EL7 mentioned. that happened many generation ago.. and for someone to say they are owed somthing is bullshit. all this energy is being put forth to claim what is owed.. pointing fingers... claiming one doesnt have a equal oppurtunity.. its all bullshit. if half that energy was put forth into something positive like trying to overcome adversities then it would be time and energy well spent. we can sit back and blame white folks all day long.. aint gonna get us nowhere. its time to stop lookin for a fuckin handout and make shit happen. now i will agree that being white in america may have its advantages but thats everywhere. not just in the country and not exclusive to being white. excuses will get you nowhere. lets not forget what horrible stuff has been done... but at the same time put forth some time and effort into bettering the situation insteading of always blaming someone else...

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:19 PM
True. I mean some white people got it just as bad as blacks do nowadays too. It aint a black and white thing anymore. It is beyond that even. Politics in a democratic society is what it is all about nowadays.

And I admit that the past was as bad as it gets. But what is done is done, that can never be changed. Plus none of them today are directly responsible. Alot of them even feel sorry or guilty, but it aint even directly their faults. It was the white people of back then not today is the realistic way of looking at it. Plus never forget that imagine if they never changed, it could be much, much worse then it is now or the same as it was then. Hell.

It never was a black/white thing. Have you read Jim Goad's "The Redneck Manifesto?" Insightful shit.

Even the Black Panthers had "rednecks" they were cool with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Patriot_Party

"Many of the strategies that the Patriot Party employed were borrowed from the Black Panthers, with whom they were especially close. They had a Free Breakfast for Children program and the Eugene, Oregon chapter garnered much community support with their "Free Lumber" program. At this time many poor mountain-dwelling people still used wood-stoves and cheap wood was hard to come by."

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:24 PM
What I mean is the dividends families of founders continue to get. Dont tell me they magically stop making a profit when it goes public. There also options not available to the public even in "public companies".

lawls....dood....companies that operated then do not exist now. the label/the name might but it was probably bought up in a merger a 100 years ago. And if the company didnt get bought out or go public it probably sunk and went bankrupt long, long ago.

Battle 1
i agree with ed.. i never owned any slaves. i never held anyone down or any of that horrible horrible stuff that 7EL7 mentioned. that happened many generation ago.. and for someone to say they are owed somthing is bullshit. all this energy is being put forth to claim what is owed.. pointing fingers... claiming one doesnt have a equal oppurtunity.. its all bullshit. if half that energy was put forth into something positive like trying to overcome adversities then it would be time and energy well spent. we can sit back and blame white folks all day long.. aint gonna get us nowhere. its time to stop lookin for a fuckin handout and make shit happen. now i will agree that being white in america may have its advantages but thats everywhere. not just in the country and not exclusive to being white. excuses will get you nowhere. lets not forget what horrible stuff has been done... but at the same time put forth some time and effort into bettering the situation insteading of always blaming someone else...

Oh so being white does have it's advantages ?? Really ?

8O

Well, then that aint so equal.

And yes, I agree that bettering the situation is the key.

Ultimate Fist
40 acres and a mule. What would that cost in today's market?

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:25 PM

indeed.

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:25 PM
lawls....dood....companies that operated then do not exist now. the label/the name might but it was probably bought up in a merger a 100 years ago. And if the company didnt get bought out or go public it probably sunk and went bankrupt long, long ago.

Still the descendants have money AND it wouldn't really hurt them too much financially to pay up...

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:26 PM

8O

And yes, I agree that bettering the situation is the key.
life isnt equal. life isnt fair. life never will be. you just have to hope you run into decent, good and honest people while you live.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Still the descendants have money AND it wouldn't really hurt them too much financially to pay up...
all this sounds like is you want a handout.....the decendents had nothing to do with slavery either so why should they be punished? if you want money....if you want to be well off and live comfortable then get it through your head that you have to work for it. and the work is not going to be easy but frustrating, sweaty, long days long nights, self sacrafice type of shit.........that is the way it works today if you want to make an honest living.

stay on the straight and narrow....fuck all the bullshit with drama and this and that. set goals and focus on achieving them. if you fail and are poor your whole life you have no one to blame but yourself.....especially in America where its easy as hell to make money.

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM
It never was a black/white thing. Have you read Jim Goad's "The Redneck Manifesto?" Insightful shit.

Even the Black Panthers had "rednecks" they were cool with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Patriot_Party

"Many of the strategies that the Patriot Party employed were borrowed from the Black Panthers, with whom they were especially close. They had a Free Breakfast for Children program and the Eugene, Oregon chapter garnered much community support with their "Free Lumber" program. At this time many poor mountain-dwelling people still used wood-stoves and cheap wood was hard to come by."

Yes, that's what I always believed it was and is all about just the poor or poverty vs. the rich.

Because every poor person regardless of race black or white is trying to come up. And that means every rich person be it black or white is trying to hold on to what they got.

:yes:

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM
all this sounds like is you want a handout.....the decendents had nothing to do with slavery either so why should they be punished? if you want money....if you want to be well off and live comfortable then get it through your head that you have to work for it. and the work is not going to be easy but frustrating, sweaty, long days long nights, self sacrafice type of shit.........that is the way it works today if you want to make an honest living.

stay on the straight and narrow....fuck all the bullshit with drama and this and that. set goals and focus on achieving them. if you fail and are poor your whole life you have no one to blame but yourself.....especially in America where its easy as hell to make money.

Fuck you eD. That is what I do. Hell, this is principle. If I shot your grandma and took her gold necklace would you want me wearing it when I got out of prison?

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:31 PM
and that is capitalism.....^^ you wanna be paid and well off? it really isnt that hard.

born invincible
01-17-2007, 10:32 PM

8O

you and i both know this is true.. there is really no debating it. but since some white dude has a better chance at something does that mean that you or me are entitled to something? not really... i will tell you what i am entitled to.. success. black, white, brown, yellow or red... success is achieveable. its a matter of what your willing to sacrifice or put forth to attain it. military folks get alot of shit for being in the military. people say i would rather go to jail than serve. well thats their personal choice and i respect that.. but dont say you dont have any options. when i joined the military.. i didnt have shit. my parents aint have shit. and it was lookin like i was headed for life of shit... but i made a choice. a tought choice. at the time i didnt particularly want to join the army. but i made a move to better myself. the army feeds me.. pays me.. pays for me education. 100% paid for education. i have alot more now at my age then my parents did at the same age.

folks say shit fair.. welcome to life. the shit aint fair. but you gotta take your situation and improve on it.

this shit is gettin out there and the reparations subject is what is important i guess. i just dont think its legit.

Ultimate Fist
No it isnt. If it isnt then what does it matter? For me its a highly symbolic matter. I'm getting mine either way.

Gawd
Fuck you eD. That is what I do. Hell, this is principle. If I shot your grandma and took her gold necklace would you want me wearing it when I got out of prison?
lawls....dood....again your comparing today with 200 years ago.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
you cannot blame ppl today for what happened so long ago. we had nothing to do with it and the money made of off the slaves is long gone. work for your money dont keep asking for free money that you didnt earn.

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
And what's so bad about that?

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:34 PM
you cannot blame ppl today for what happened so long ago. we had nothing to do with it and the money made of off the slaves is long gone. worl for your money dont keep asking for free money that you didnt earn.

But on the otherside of that why should they get free money either just for being a descendant of someone who owned slaves?

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 10:35 PM
life isnt equal. life isnt fair. life never will be. you just have to hope you run into decent, good and honest people while you live.

Yes but that doesn't change what was said.

Being white has it's advatages. AND how come being black doesn't ??

|(

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:36 PM
they probably are not getting free money....are you really that dumb? money made 200 years ago off of slave labor is not around today. the companies have been bought and sold and bought again and closed and sold etc etc.

you seem to think rich ppl owe you something when no one owes you anything but yurself.

Gawd
01-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Yes but that doesn't change what was said.

Being white has it's advatages. AND how come being black doesn't ??

|(

I dont know why. i didnt build the system.....but if you continue to believe this then you will go no where. you need to prove everyone who believes that wrong. prove them wrong.

Ultimate Fist
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM
they probably are not getting free money....are you really that dumb? money made 200 years ago off of slave labor is not around today. the companies have been bought and sold and bought again and closed and sold etc etc.

you seem to think rich ppl owe you something when no one owes you anything but yurself.

How the fuck can you say its not around today? It was invested into other things multiple times but that doesnt mean the net capital still isnt there. Why do the police bust people for money laundering? Just because you "invest" drug money into something else doesnt mean the net capital didnt come from drugs.

And I doubt I could even get reparations. I'm like 1/4 black so stop with that "you feel entitled" bullshit.

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM

Your right. BUT how come being white has it's advatages and being black not ??

Could it be that blacks are minority ?? Or could it be that blacks just don't know how to act ?? Just kidding. But the black on black crime needs to stop for real and then that goes for all crimes as well too.

born invincible
01-17-2007, 10:42 PM
everyone remember what tron carter did with his reparations? shit was classic!!!

kid had a hot hand in a dice game...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/jamez/tron2.jpg

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 10:47 PM
I dont know why. i didnt build the system.....but if you continue to believe this then you will go no where. you need to prove everyone who believes that wrong. prove them wrong.

Exactly. Too bad most people don't see it that way. Your right people should stop blaming others and making excuses about the past and shit. We are here NOW, so we have to build from where were at NOW. Like I said it is beyond race to me. Because your own people will try to do you in or go against you or whatever. Like you said it is about good people that is it bottom-line. Good people does not have anything to do with color in my opinion. Plus, there is alot of good white people in my opinion nowadays anyways. As well as good and bad black people even.

Battle 1
01-17-2007, 10:51 PM
everyone remember what tron carter did with his reparations? shit was classic!!!

kid had a hot hand in a dice game...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/jamez/tron2.jpg

LOl. :lmao:

whitey
01-17-2007, 10:54 PM
thats honestly what i always think when i hear black people bitching about the white man and what not. if you really want to fuck him over bust your ass get money and live big. and by the time your rich it wont matter anyways.

ballistic
01-17-2007, 11:24 PM
im not saying that whites today should be penalized for what people with white skin did centuries ago. i'm just wondering how the problem should be addressed. and there is an uneven playing field; to say that isnt to say that black people shouldn't take control of their life and try to make something happen for themselves instead of pointing fingers. but you can't say that the racial history of america doesn't still play its part in our society today. asking for reparations goes beyond an excuse to not work as hard as you could...its about easing the pain of crimes done to your ancestors.
but at the same time, i also think, to a certain extent, that if you live by your skin color than you're no better than the people who, in a sense, 'began' racism in the first place. so there is a conflict. it comes down to whether the person wants to think of his or her self as an individual or as one facet of a larger entity. the problem is, we're forced to think in terms of skin color. so do you try and rise above that, or give into it?

7EL7
01-17-2007, 11:45 PM
so yall are saying - what happens in the past, doesn't affect the future

ok i understand now

7EL7
01-18-2007, 12:06 AM
I can also understand your fear of retaliation

then there are those who just don't want the descendants of slaves to have a path to better themselves,it could be out of jealousy or fear that these descendants of slaves will do to them what they did/do to every nonwhite on the planet which is place themselves above them.

saying that i can be successful by buying stock,getting a nice home and car and making millions is foolish
Thats not success imo - that is just being able to buy allot of things -

i can do these things in a white world under white rule speaking a white language

we were made to be white - speaking a white language,drssing in whites clothes, following white laws, following white traditions, in an enviroment that is anti black

so you say "why don't you get your own language and go back to africa, i bet they won't accept you there,and why doyou use the white mans money, and blah blah more stupid replies and blah blah"

you came to america and there were black people here already - get off the black mans land and level the playing grounds

whitey
01-18-2007, 12:09 AM
the people weren't black when columbus got here...

Treazon
01-18-2007, 12:19 AM
your not gonna find a person here who doesnt recognize historically the wrongs whites have committed. but by making changes to the structure of our society based on race is gonna prolong a bad hiccup in human history - mainly racism but any brand of discrimination. IMO.

however, hahah.. i do believe in a kind of reparations. economic reparations don't relate because the American economy in relation to the rest of the world has never been stronger (not positive of this, but i know its a beast). i cant really offer a concrete suggestion for a type of reparation because fuck, it beats the hell outta me. Something in the vein of benefitting the wronged races (mostly blacks) in recent history without taking from the rich (predominantly white).

i dont think robin hood tactics would work {:(

just make sure you dont loose yourself in the past, you'll never move forward

peace

7EL7
01-18-2007, 12:40 AM
the people weren't black when columbus got here...

lmao

born invincible
01-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I can also understand your fear of retaliation

then there are those who just don't want the descendants of slaves to have a path to better themselves,it could be out of jealousy or fear that these descendants of slaves will do to them what they did/do to every nonwhite on the planet which is place themselves above them.

saying that i can be successful by buying stock,getting a nice home and car and making millions is foolish

i can do these things in a white world under white rule speaking a white language

we were made to be white - speaking a white language,drssing in whites clothes, following white laws, following white traditions, in an enviroment that is anti black

so you say "why don't you get your own language and go back to africa, i bet they won't accept you there,and why doyou use the white mans money, and blah blah more stupid replies and blah blah"

you came to america and there were black people here already - get off the black mans land and level the playing grounds

so let me get this right... your beef is what black folks have been forced to become thru generations of white rule? if this is your point... then i can understand it. but what i dont understand is how reparations will remedy the problem. im really trying to understand it here but im having a hard time seeing how if reparations are made.. be it monetary or whatever, how will that fix things. what i ask is a serious question.

there is no question that the white man has done some terrible shit to other races.. african americans, native americans.. but generally speaking.. slavery is not practiced anymore. we are not depriving anyone of anything. black folks can go to the same schools, work the same jobs, etc... you just have to want it bad enuff. all this fight the power shit is really confusing to me. and to say that reparations are due to people who have faced, if any, the same injustices that other white folks face today. (yes white folks are discrimated against.) and you say that we should get off the black mans land.. ive never heard of that before so if you can reference some reading on that i would be interested in checkin it out.

people here in KTL have all these wild conspiracies about the goverment and how we are not free... if this is true.. whats the bitching about. if the white man is so powerful why the fuss. you cant beat him right? i dont believe that... there is nobody to beat. the only thing you people should focus on is beating failure... handouts and shit like that is not the answer.

whitey
01-18-2007, 01:02 AM
lmao

not being white doesnt mean they were black.

7EL7
01-18-2007, 01:11 AM
so let me get this right... your beef is what black folks have been forced to become thru generations of white rule? if this is your point... then i can understand it. but what i dont understand is how reparations will remedy the problem. im really trying to understand it here but im having a hard time seeing how if reparations are made.. be it monetary or whatever, how will that fix things. what i ask is a serious question.

you obviously didn't read anything i wrote there is no question that the white man has done some terrible shit to other races.. african americans, native americans.. but generally speaking.. slavery is not practiced anymore. we are not depriving anyone of anything. black folks can go to the same schools, work the same jobs, etc... you just have to want it bad enuff. all this fight the power shit is really confusing to me. and to say that reparations are due to people who have faced, if any, the same injustices that other white folks face today. (yes white folks are discrimated against.) and you say that we should get off the black mans land.. ive never heard of that before so if you can reference some reading on that i would be interested in checkin it out.

You obviously didn't read anything i wrote people here in KTL have all these wild conspiracies about the goverment and how we are not free... if this is true.. whats the bitching about. if the white man is so powerful why the fuss. you cant beat him right? i dont believe that... there is nobody to beat. the only thing you people should focus on is beating failure... handouts and shit like that is not the answer.

I do Not expect you understand anything i wrote

7EL7
01-18-2007, 01:12 AM
not being white doesnt mean they were black.

Lmao Twice

whitey
01-18-2007, 01:13 AM
the riddler is among us.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
[/b][/i]
you obviously didn't read anything i wrote

[/b][/i]You obviously didn't read anything i wrote

I do Not expect you understand anything i wrote

u know i dont know why i even try to understand or relate to what your saying. you are obvisously light years ahead of me in knowledge of mankind and the universe in which we live.

::: bows before 7EL7's greatness :::

::: back to the real world :::

your so full of shit... cant nobody question anything you say in a serious or mature manner. you always got some sideways smart ass remark for everything.

you suggest that i am ignorant to what your saying but when i sincerly try to understand what your saying and try to bounce that shit back and forth with you... u act like a dick. i do believe thats the problem. if your so fuckin smart why are here... shouldnt you be off giving a lecture or something... its like this with everyone you talk to here. if they disagree with you at all... they must be ignorant.

WOW... is that your best comeback. couldnt even explain shit. ive pretty much come to expect that from you.

go suck a dick!

whitey
01-18-2007, 01:27 AM
7EL7 my mans, people with personality disorders kinda act like you. like your special, like no one can understand what you're saying. you should get it checked out man.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 01:47 AM
most in the world are here to build, some are here to destroy

Treazon
01-18-2007, 01:58 AM
im really trying to understand it here but im having a hard time seeing how if reparations are made.. be it monetary or whatever, how will that fix things. what i ask is a serious question.

monetary reparations isnt appropriate for the situation, but it is convenient for the government because there is such an abundance of it, good things would still come their way from monetary reparations -> they shouldnt be benefitting. the government giving out free shit inside the economy doesnt have to hurt them, thats where economics comes in and i go out.

the solution cant be a sacrifice of the current people in power or people in society (still living) because it is also inappropriate, like many have said, I didnt have any slaves, so i shouldnt suffer. i think thats the truth.

so... if these reparations cant steal from the rich, or give back to them, it would have to not effect them - financially.

the step after this gets a little hazy for me, maybe some kind of social reparation..?

peace.

7EL7
01-18-2007, 05:50 AM
u know i dont know why i even try to understand or relate to what your saying. you are obvisously light years ahead of me in knowledge of mankind and the universe in which we live.

::: bows before 7EL7's greatness :::

::: back to the real world :::

your so full of shit... cant nobody question anything you say in a serious or mature manner. you always got some sideways smart ass remark for everything.

you suggest that i am ignorant to what your saying but when i sincerly try to understand what your saying and try to bounce that shit back and forth with you... u act like a dick. i do believe thats the problem. if your so fuckin smart why are here... shouldnt you be off giving a lecture or something... its like this with everyone you talk to here. if they disagree with you at all... they must be ignorant.

WOW... is that your best comeback. couldnt even explain shit. ive pretty much come to expect that from you.

go suck a dick!

....and they give people like you automatic weapons to kill other people...

you lost your temper
and for what
really for what

you obviously did not read what i wrote
if you read what i wrote, you wouldn't be asking the questions you are asking.
I don't expect you to understand what i wrote but its there if you are really trying to understand...which i doubt

let me prove my point right here

but what i dont understand is how reparations will remedy the problem. im really trying to understand it here but im having a hard time seeing how if reparations are made.. be it monetary or whatever, how will that fix things. what i ask is a serious question.

7EL7
01-18-2007, 05:55 AM
7EL7 my mans, people with personality disorders kinda act like you. like your special, like no one can understand what you're saying. you should get it checked out man.

maybe thats it - but i don't lie to myself though. i don't twist the truth to fit with how i feel. if i'm wrong then i'm wrong - if my people are wrong, then they are wrong. I suggest you watch some of these court shows they have on these days and watch how some one who is more wrong then 2 left shoes try to lie his way outa trouble.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 07:54 AM
....and they give people like you automatic weapons to kill other people...

people like me? wow... and they dont give me weapons to kill people. just goes to show and prove. people LIKE YOU are the problem.

if someone does agree with you then you refuse to connect with them. i was only trying to understand where u was coming from.. but instead of tryin to break it down.. you come at people sideways. with that mind frame you wont ever be shit.... sorry pal.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 07:58 AM
you said that nothing can repair the damage done.. and that justice needs to be served.

no shit the damage is done... so what do you suggest we do to repair it? and how will justice be served?

7EL7
01-18-2007, 08:04 AM
people like me? wow... and they dont give me weapons to kill people. just goes to show and prove. people LIKE YOU are the problem.

if someone does agree with you then you refuse to connect with them. i was only trying to understand where u was coming from.. but instead of tryin to break it down.. you come at people sideways. with that mind frame you wont ever be shit.... sorry pal.

you are right about one thing - i'll never be shit -
you are not going to understand - its all been explained to you - we been here many times before and you keep saying the same dumb shit -

here is an example of what you do

i say 7 + 7 = 14

and then you ask

is 7+7 14 ?

i can understand why you caught a tity fit over my words though

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28155

Repair and Rations

7EL7
01-18-2007, 08:09 AM
you said that nothing can repair the damage done.. and that justice needs to be served.

no shit the damage is done... so what do you suggest we do to repair it? and how will justice be served?

?

see here ? - you did it again -

plus, i never said that Nothing can repair the damage

this is what i wrote

you obviously did not read what i wrote and we just confirmed that
admit to that and we can move forward

born invincible
01-18-2007, 08:18 AM
?

see here ? - you did it again -

plus, i never said that Nothing can repair the damage

this is what i wrote

you obviously did not read what i wrote and we just confirmed that
admit to that and we can move forward

u dont know what your talkin about. still bobbin and weaving around explanations. your right.. we can move foward you dont a have a solid answer for shit.

peace god...

7EL7
01-18-2007, 08:23 AM
u dont know what your talkin about. still bobbin and weaving around explanations. your right.. we can move foward you dont a have a solid answer for shit.

peace god...

ok - so you will not admit you are in error

if you can boldly misquote me and not admit to error then you are not ready to build

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=713190#post713190)

how are you gonna say that i said that Nothing can repair the damage, then go on to ask me what do i suggest we do to repair it ?

Grow up man and admit that you are in error because if you are gonna ask me to explain shit, then go on to misread and misquote my words then there is no use in me trying to explain it to you - you already have your mind made up

born invincible
01-18-2007, 08:25 AM
ok - so you will not admit you are in error

if you can boldly misquote me and not admit to error then you are not ready to build

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=713190#post713190)

how are you gonna say that i said that Nothing can repair the damage, then go on to ask me what do i suggest we do to repair it ?

Grow up man and admit that you are in error because if you are gonna ask me to explain shit, then go on to misread and misquote my words then there is no use in me trying to explain it to you - you already have your mind made up

ight i will admit i asked a question to something that you already answered.. nothing can repair the damage is your opinion... but you also said that justice needs to be served. how is that gonna done?

7EL7
01-18-2007, 08:33 AM
ight i will admit i asked a question to something that you already answered.. nothing can repair the damage is your opinion... but you also said that justice needs to be served. how is that gonna done?

?

lol AGAIN - i didn't write that nothing can repair the damage

this is what i wrote

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=712864#post712864)

you see that ? look at it closely..

you are seeing what you wanna see in my words - so if i told you how justice will be served, you'll see it the way you wanna see it.
Advice - learn how to read, learn how to think for self,

i already know that you have your mind made up to believe what it was programmed to believed concerning justice being served - you are not asking to know - you are asking to start some shit - about face soldier

born invincible
01-18-2007, 08:49 AM
?

lol AGAIN - i didn't write that nothing can repair the damage

this is what i wrote

you see that ? look at it closely..

you are seeing what you wanna see in my words - so if i told you how justice will be served, you'll see it the way you wanna see it.
Advice - learn how to read, learn how to think for self,

i already know that you have your mind made up to believe what it was programmed to believed concerning justice being served - you are not asking to know - you are asking to start some shit - about face soldier

first off.. u dont know me. so dont act like you do.

you said justice needs to be served. and i asked what you thought that might be.

but your too chicken shit to answer it....

im sure its along the lines if giving the black man reparations... make the white devil leave your country... or some other fight the power shit. you dont deserve nothing you dont earn. all you muthafuckers are the same... and no before your misquote me im not refering to black people. im talkin about shit heads like you that wanna fight the power and get a fuckin handout in the process. your so fuckin anti... that it makes you anti anything. anti solution, anti positive. always bitchin bout whats wrong and never offering any solutions.

no the white man is not gonna leave..
no you will never get your fuckin reparations..
no the damage will never be repaired..

and because of all this your wanna blame every fuckin white dude you see or talk to. i dont owe you shit. no one owes you shit. you owe it to yourself to make a change.

and then you wanna give me a shit for being a soldier.... hahahahaa you really are a character. atleast im doin something to make a living and not tryin to bitch about inequalities and shit.

you may now proceed with your witty fight the power comeback remark!!!

7EL7
01-18-2007, 09:28 AM

you said justice needs to be served. and i asked what you thought that might be.

but your too chicken shit to answer it....

im sure its along the lines if giving the black man reparations... make the white devil leave your country... or some other fight the power shit.

you dont deserve nothing you dont earn. all you muthafuckers are the same... and no before your misquote me im not refering to black people. im talkin about shit heads like you that wanna fight the power and get a fuckin handout in the process. your so fuckin anti... that it makes you anti anything. anti solution, anti positive. always bitchin bout whats wrong and never offering any solutions.

no the white man is not gonna leave..
no you will never get your fuckin reparations..
no the damage will never be repaired.. and because of all this your wanna blame every fuckin white dude you see or talk to. i dont owe you shit. no one owes you shit. you owe it to yourself to make a change.

and then you wanna give me a shit for being a soldier.... hahahahaa you really are a character. atleast im doin something to make a living and not tryin to bitch about inequalities and shit.

you may now proceed with your witty fight the power comeback remark!!!

first off - you should follow your own advice im sure its along the lines if giving the black man reparations... make the white devil leave your country... or some other fight the power shit. Remember this ? i already know that you have your mind made up to believe what it was programmed to believed concerning justice being served - you are not asking to know - you are asking to start some shit - about face soldieragain you prove me right - you allready knew the answer so why ask ?

smarten up man

and because of all this your wanna blame every fuckin white dude you see or talk to. i dont owe you shit. no one owes you shit. you owe it to yourself to make a change.

really ?

when did i do this ?

so i blame every white dude i see or talk to huh

remember this ?

first off.. u dont know me. so dont act like you do.take your own advice
i dont owe you shit.did i say you did ?

you are like the 3rd person to say that in this thread - but no one said any of yall owed anything

maybe yall feeling guilty about something

and by the way - we are being repaired in ways that will make you shit your pants

Justice is being served one day at a time - go get you something to eat

born invincible
01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
first off - you should follow your own adviceRemember this ?again you prove me right - you allready knew the answer so why ask ?

smarten up man

really ?

when did i do this ?

so i blame every white dude i see or talk to huh

remember this ?

take your own advice
did i say you did ?

you are like the 3rd person to say that in this thread - but no one said any of yall owed anything

maybe yall feeling guilty about something

and by the way - we are being repaired in ways that will make you shit your pants

Justice is being served one day at a time - go get you something to eat

sounds good to me god. fight the power!!

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 11:20 AM
I browsed through this whole thread and read maybe half of what's going on to get an Idea of what you guys are discussing.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like only the white kids in the thread are the one that are saying that we all half equal oppurtuinties to succeed in the country.

Let's play True or False-

People from Europe enslaved tribal people in the continent of Africa, and stole land from Tribal people in what in North and South America.

There is a higher percentage of minorities suffering from poverty in North Amercia then there are of people of European decent.

Stealing the means for a group of people's way of attaing food, shelter, and clothing, does not effect the siad group of people's babies.

Schools in the inner city provide a safer learning enviorment, compared to those in the suburbs because they don't have worry about bored rich kids shooting everyone.

All communities in America enjoy running water.

It's easier for a student to study by the glow of wood stove as long as they don't have to use their books for fire wood.

Drugs are easier for a child to obtain in the suburbs then they are in the inner cities.

Reservations are places where rich indians run big casinos so they can have a constant supply of drinking money.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
born and 7EL7 just stop this bickering bullshit it goes nowhere.

born your making assumptions, 7EL7 you still havent suggested an actual solution.

get beyond personal bullshit its bigger than your feelings you both are intelligent enough to know that.

what kind of justice needs to be brought? and is it really feasible?

why dont we discuss shit instead of deconstruct everybodies posts and shit?

peace

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2007, 01:42 PM
7EL7 is eD u idiots

tostones
01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
IMO, they should begin with a large increase in funding for schools, healthcare, etc. in black communities as a form of "reparation".

I bet there will still be "holocaust" reparations being made 150 years from now.

peace

Gawd
01-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Here is an example of African on African crime......for shame. For shame.

http://i11.tinypic.com/2yv7aq8.jpg

born invincible
01-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like only the white kids in the thread are the one that are saying that we all half equal oppurtuinties to succeed in the country.

i cant speak for the other folks here cause im not sure with an exception to a few folks, what the races are involved in this discussion. for one.. im not white. im hispanic. not that it matters... but i think that your comment is a little biased.

altho i do agree that some white kids do have a better shot at things.. there are many "white kids" that dont have shit. its not just a minority thing.

as far as your true and false game.. it points out some good facts but the same can be said for most of you named for white folks. white people are being put into a category... that its all smooth sailing for them when its not that way all the time.

the whole reparations topic turned into a who has has it better contest. in some areas of the country im sure that some have it better than others... black or white. and thats where the equal opportunities came into play...

everyone has a shot at being successfull. for some it may be easier.. but thats life. anyone who says they cant make it in this country because of the skin color is full of shit. it takes hard work... and it seems to me that people are wanting a easy way out. sorry... not gonna happen. if thats the road some are seeking then play the fuckin lottery and hope you win.

nothing is achieved without hard work... bottom line. and i dont think black folks should get reparations for something that their ancestors suffered. its fucked up what they had to live through and im not denying it... but that doesnt make it right that generations later their grandchildren should get some sort of reparation because of it..

just what i think...

dissect it however you want..

aint nobody alive now in this country has suffered the terribleness of slavery personally.

so why should they be compensated?

Gawd
01-18-2007, 04:37 PM
lawls at people thinking they are being held down......Charging Soldier...you dont like that neighborhood you live in? Maybe its time to save up some cash and move where the jobs are....oh buut wait that is to much effort youd rather bitch about some1 oweing you something.

Black Man
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM
i cant speak for the other folks here cause im not sure with an exception to a few folks, what the races are involved in this discussion. for one.. im not white. im hispanic. not that it matters... but i think that your comment is a little biased.

altho i do agree that some white kids do have a better shot at things.. there are many "white kids" that dont have shit. its not just a minority thing.

as far as your true and false game.. it points out some good facts but the same can be said for most of you named for white folks. white people are being put into a category... that its all smooth sailing for them when its not that way all the time.

the whole reparations topic turned into a who has has it better contest. in some areas of the country im sure that some have it better than others... black or white. and thats where the equal opportunities came into play...

everyone has a shot at being successfull. for some it may be easier.. but thats life. anyone who says they cant make it in this country because of the skin color is full of shit. it takes hard work... and it seems to me that people are wanting a easy way out. sorry... not gonna happen. if thats the road some are seeking then play the fuckin lottery and hope you win.

nothing is achieved without hard work... bottom line. and i dont think black folks should get reparations for something that their ancestors suffered. its fucked up what they had to live through and im not denying it... but that doesnt make it right that generations later their grandchildren should get some sort of reparation because of it..

just what i think...

aint nobody alive now in this country has suffered the terribleness of slavery personally.

Sounds as if you don't know what "reparations" is. Also, sounds like you don't understand the principle of cause and effect.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 06:17 PM
born would it be such a bad thing if reparations were used that benefitted the poor without taking away from the rich?

simple cause and effect (like black man said) shows that the effect of more black and latino poor people than white is directly from slavery and the system of classes that democracy and capitalism build together.

race is less of an issue nowadays than class... its about your money now, not your skin.

more of poor ppl are black and latino because of the aftermath of slavery and i guess poor immigrants. so i think slavery's effects are still being felt by many of the blacks in the lower class.

laziness is a pretty bad sin if you ask me, and making exuses doesnt work no matter what position you're in in society

peace

Gawd
01-18-2007, 06:22 PM
born would it be such a bad thing if reparations were used that benefitted the poor without taking away from the rich?

simple cause and effect (like black man said) shows that the effect of more black and latino poor people than white is directly from slavery and the system of classes that democracy and capitalism build together.

race is less of an issue nowadays than class... its about your money now, not your skin.

more of poor ppl are black and latino because of the aftermath of slavery and i guess poor immigrants. so i think slavery's effects are still being felt by many of the blacks in the lower class.

laziness is a pretty bad sin if you ask me, and making exuses doesnt work no matter what position you're in in society

peace

I have always understood helping people in bad positions....like victims of flooding natural disaters etc...they need help. Able body people do not need help. My tata came from Mexico as an Immigrant and had nothing but his papers etc.....he owns a buisness and has never hired illegal workers because he is against illegal immigration. my tata also owns 2 rental homes and several commercial lots in the city. All that with hard work, dedication and the dreams and goals of life in America.

rewarding laziness with money is not an option.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 06:27 PM
you prolly havent read all the posts and i dont blame you.. but ive said a couple times that reparations in terms of money would not work.

peace

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 06:30 PM

I don't know what a hispanic is, really i'm not being smart. Do you identify your heritage with being from latin, or south america? Or spain? I thought spain was a european country? Hispanic is a genreal term for what?

I agree, but still even white kids that don't have shit don't deal the same prejiduces as blacks and other minorities. Whites face prejiduces too, but it's usuallly when they join community where they're the minority. It works both ways, it's just that white people own most buisness in this country.

That's America, where did you grow up? We're all in categories.

It's on every application check a box

Caucasion Hispanic African-America Native American/Pacific Islander Asian American

In america, whites generally have it better. I live in probably the most impoverished community in America- Oppurtunities are not equal everywhere. Racism is real. What happened to natives effects me to today- whites own the buisnessess the land, they own everything here. It was all stolen. The same way the my ancestors way of life was stolen from them- it was also stolen from me. I'm sure many blacks feel the same way about being ripped from their homelands. A check won't solve the problems, but it'll help buy some diapers.

I never said that we can't make in the country because of skin color. The points I was making was that people in suburbs have better schools and the chances of succeeding in life increase dramatically. Whites are the dominant population in the suburbs. I know from experiecne because I've been to inner city schools and schools in suburbia.

It trickles down. Slavery doesn't effect me, but making my grandfathers and mothers go to bording school and the loss of language and religion does effect me. When you take away someones way of life- the way they got their food, the way they clothed themselves, and the way the lived---the tell them they have to live a new life style, and then not give you the rescources to live that way........how you gonna teach your kids how to live if you don't know how? My kids grandparents are fluent Lakota speakers but they won't teach my kids how to speak it because they were made to feel ashamed of their own language.

It's the same with slavery- take people away from how they lived, make them slave and treat them less than human. Than one day decide their free people, but still not treat them as equals for years to come.......

Bottom line, exploit us, then exploit are rescources, a check once a month is the least the government could do.

just what i think...

Nobody claims to suffer what our ancestors did, but hen I see a white dude mopping the burger king instead of mangaing it, I'll let him know he's part of the new age type of slavery, where it don't matter what color you are.

Tribal peoples should be compensated because our ancestors got jacked for what is suppose to be our birth right-

Clean water, clean air, a warm home, and full bellies.

lawls at people thinking they are being held down......Charging Soldier...you dont like that neighborhood you live in? Maybe its time to save up some cash and move where the jobs are....oh buut wait that is to much effort youd rather bitch about some1 oweing you something.

What makes you think I don't like my "neighborhood"? My territory extends from canada down to Oklahoma, and that's where you'll find me. I got a job and I got better things to do with my money than buy guns and beer.

ballistic
01-18-2007, 06:41 PM

peace

cosign this and charging soldier's last post

Gawd
01-18-2007, 06:56 PM
What makes you think I don't like my "neighborhood"? My territory extends from canada down to Oklahoma, and that's where you'll find me. I got a job and I got better things to do with my money than buy guns and beer.

then what the fuck are you crying about? you have a job and use your money wisely........

Black Man
01-18-2007, 07:09 PM
I have always understood helping people in bad positions....like victims of flooding natural disaters etc...they need help. Able body people do not need help. My tata came from Mexico as an Immigrant and had nothing but his papers etc.....he owns a buisness and has never hired illegal workers because he is against illegal immigration. my tata also owns 2 rental homes and several commercial lots in the city. All that with hard work, dedication and the dreams and goals of life in America.

rewarding laziness with money is not an option.

One person's accomplishments. Let's give a round of applause. Much respect goes to your "tata" for accomplishing what he accomplished.

Since he did it, that means that anybody and everybody (who is physically able) should be able to accomplish what he accomplished. Now please tell me, why is it so few accomplish what he has accomplished while so many have failed? Are you saying that those who don't achieve the so called american dream all of them are lazy?

"Rewarding laziness with money is not an option"

Equating reparations with "money" is pure ignorance.

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 07:11 PM
That's word. It has more to do with the symbolic meaning.

Gawd
01-18-2007, 07:21 PM
One person's accomplishments. Let's give a round of applause. Much respect goes to your "tata" for accomplishing what he accomplished.

Since he did it, that means that anybody and everybody (who is physically able) should be able to accomplish what he accomplished.yes that is true..... Now please tell me, why is it so few accomplish what he has accomplished while so many have failed?only some ppl make the self sacrafice it takes to get where he is....most ppl are selfish and instead of investing that $100 into something better they buy a pair of shoes for $100.....what is more impoirtant? a pair of $100 shoes? or making that money grow larger by investing it? some people use drugs and alchohol when they get a lil money. most ppl dont save they sepnd their money on bullshit that has no meaning....any able body person in the USA can make alot of money even wioth only a high school educatioon.....if you work at taco bell and you hate it and dont make enough well what should you do? stop getting high off of cheap weed and apply yourself to make more money and look for a bteer job...start there and make a goal to keep growing.....and when you make more money then you can pay for sachool and training.......what are people waiting for to make a btter life for themselves? oh yeah they want someone else to do it for them, they want a freebie, a handout..... Are you saying that those who don't achieve the so called american dream all of them are lazy? they dont want it bad enough.......they dont work hard enough for it......they put other things like drugs and beer and women and possesions in front of the maerican dream to own a buisnees and a home etc.....

"Rewarding laziness with money is not an option"

Equating reparations with "money" is pure ignorance.

what do you suggest be given as reparations if not money?

Treazon
01-18-2007, 07:27 PM
i dont have the for sure answer, ive been tryin to build for one since this thread opened, but everybody just gets caught up in bullshit

i think we can all agree that reparations in terms of money is not gonna happen, for various reasons it doesnt matter.

the solution might involve some sort of "social" reparation as unrealistic as it sounds, but its a tough problem to solve, no doubt.

peace

born invincible
01-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Sounds as if you don't know what "reparations" is. Also, sounds like you don't understand the principle of cause and effect.

well then please be so kind as to break it down for me...

Black Man
01-18-2007, 07:37 PM
what do you suggest be given as reparations if not money?

Reparations is an act, an act to repare the damages that said person/persons committed. Reparations isn't something that is "given" its something that is done.

Here's something that would help repare the damages that "europeans" caused.

1. Leave the homes of the original people and stop causing trouble among the original people.

Sexy Jasper
01-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Where are my reparations for that time I did in the Caucas Mountains. I nearly froze my ass off you black sons of a bitch.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 07:41 PM
elaborate... you dont mean all whites in europe, blacks in africa and natives in the americas do you? thats rediculous.. you might be expecting too much

Treazon
01-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Where are my reparations for that time I did in the Caucas Mountains. I nearly froze my ass off you black sons of a bitch.

yeah whyd you kick us outta africa anyway? white skin is a harmless mutation... black people started it!

im playin hahha

Sexy Jasper
01-18-2007, 07:44 PM
You get what you made. That's karma for you.

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 07:48 PM
then what the fuck are you crying about? you have a job and use your money wisely........

I see kids around here that have it rough, then I see kids a less than 50 miles away that are living plush---

It's not because their parents aren't working or because they're lazy- it's because they're denied what many other people take for granted-

A warm home or running water. Being able to eat foods natural to my body so won't have worry about diabetes. Being able to practice my religion without some one telling me i'm a Devil worhsipper. And besides the communitiy landfills and burning trash bins- We got clean air here, but once I drive off to say nebraska or a city, all I smell is shit.

Plus there's a cycle of alcholism here that's been established since my ancestors were forced to live on the reservation and it's so extreme I have worry about getting hit by a drunk driver on my way to work, or dying on the poor road conditons in my work truck.

I could move somewhere else, but nah see- these white guys that own this big nice bank by the missouri river can repo my shit and ruin my credit if I don't pay them $550 bucks a month- so their kids can live plush and play PS3. Then I won't be able to live anywhere else but a shit hole appartment, so I gotta pay bills for the time being.

Was that my choice? yeah I did what I had to do. I made mistakes, but at least I take care of mine. My family had to live without running water and sewer for a year, while someone in the city could of just moved a mobile home in A trailor park, rent or buy a house or apartement. I didn't have that choice because an Indian can't get hired doing what I do in the nearby communities.

So I go to school to educate myself, and the more I learn, the more I learn exactly how i'm getting fucked over.

I don't blame white people, we all have and families we all need to make a living, but when I have to pay for things I should be getting free- and I'm getting dirty looks at the same time?.......yeah we got issues.

Gawd
01-18-2007, 07:48 PM
people say the 'native americans' came across the land bridge from russia to canda.....back in the day.....

Gawd
01-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I see kids around here that have it rough, then I see kids a less than 50 miles away that are living plush---

It's not because their parents aren't working or because they're lazy- it's because they're denied what many other people take for granted-

A warm home or running water. Being able to eat foods natural to my body so won't have worry about diabetes. Being able to practice my religion without some one telling me i'm a Devil worhsipper. And besides the communitiy landfills and burning trash bins- We got clean air here, but once I drive off to say nebraska or a city, all I smell is shit.

Plus there's a cycle of alcholism here that's been established since my ancestors were forced to live on the reservation and it's so extreme I have worry about getting hit by a drunk driver on my way to work, or dying on the poor road conditons in my work truck.

I could move somewhere else, but nah see- these white guys that own this big nice bank by the missouri river can repo my shit and ruin my credit if I don't pay them $550 bucks a month- so their kids can live plush and play PS3. Then I won't be able to live anywhere else but a shit hole appartment, so I gotta pay bills for the time being.

Was that my choice? yeah I did what I had to do. I made mistakes, but at least I take care of mine. My family had to live without running water or sewer for a year, while someone in the city could of just moved a mobile home in A trailor park, rent or buy a house or apartement. I didn't have that choice because an Indian can't get hired doing what I do in the nearby communities.

So I go to school to educate myself, and the more I learn, the more I learn exactly how i'm getting fucked over.

I don't blame white people, we all have and families we all need to make a living, but when I have to pay for things I should be getting free- and I'm getting dirty looks at the same time?.......yeah we got issues.

if children are being denied ammenities and a plush life id be one to blame their parents and family for that rather than another race or rich ppl. but hey who am i to stop ppl from blamming other for their mis forutunes....

whitey
01-18-2007, 07:56 PM
im in the same boat as eD. my dad came over here from italy knowing ZERO english. busted his ass working construction, taking night classes and got his degree in enginering so he could put me and my brother through school.

now your telling me my dad or eDs had more of an advantage than other peoples in this country black white or whatever?

i know shit is unfair, but thats an excuse plain and simple. if you want if hard enough you go work for it. go check out that will smith movie he just put out. its about a real black dude, had a kid, busted his ass, sleeping in shelters, taking a no money internship just so he had a shot at landing a good job. now how many people asking for reperations would do something like that? idk, some maybe, well that guy did it. my dad did it, eds dad did it.

lifes not fair, but thats life. it happens all over the world. and ur in the one country where you got more of a chance to do anything about it than any other place in the world. im not saying forget the past, that shit was fucked up, but its the past. help your future seeds out by doing something now.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
im in the same boat as eD. my dad came over here from italy knowing ZERO english. busted his ass working construction, taking night classes and got his degree in enginering so he could put me and my brother through school.

now your telling me my dad or eDs had more of an advantage than other peoples in this country black white or whatever?

i know shit is unfair, but thats an excuse plain and simple. if you want if hard enough you go work for it. go check out that will smith movie he just put out. its about a real black dude, had a kid, busted his ass, sleeping in shelters, taking a no money internship just so he had a shot at landing a good job. now how many people asking for reperations would do something like that? idk, some maybe, well that guy did it. my dad did it, eds dad did it.

lifes not fair, but thats life. it happens all over the world. and ur in the one country where you got more of a chance to do anything about it than any other place in the world. im not saying forget the past, that shit was fucked up, but its the past. help your future seeds out by doing something now.

word...

Gawd
01-18-2007, 08:07 PM
word

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 08:13 PM
people say the 'native americans' came across the land bridge from russia to canda.....back in the day.....

Those are the same people that forgot where they orginally came from.

if children are being denied ammenities and a plush life id be one to blame their parents and family for that father than another race or rich ppl.

Nobody's blaming you ed.

I blame society for judging each other.

But since we're on the subject-

I'll blame my father for being an acoholic and being born on the reservation, and moving me back here.

Then he'll blame his father for being an alcholic born on the reservation.

Then he'll blame his father for having to go to bording school and practice christianity and losing our language.

Then he'll blame his father for fighting with white people because they were trying to kill his wife and kids.

Gawd
01-18-2007, 08:15 PM
blame your drunk father......dont be a drunk father ( i dont know that you are ) and make something out of what you have for your kids......you can be well off . its there you just have to run at it.

Sexy Jasper
01-18-2007, 08:19 PM
*furiously sends out smoke signals*

*buttfucks hot injun chick with pony tails*

*-with no lube*

*friction causes more smoke signals*

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 08:24 PM
blame your drunk father......dont be a drunk father ( i dont know that you are ) and make something out of what you have for your kids......you can be well off . its there you just have to run at it.

Whoever siad I wasn't already well off. I got a computer and i'm on the internet, I must be doing something right.:learning:

Treazon
01-18-2007, 08:25 PM
aboriginals have it the worst, i dont think thats a debate even. and i respect you for knowing that hard work can fix many problems existing in the world today, being run mainly by democracy and capitalism.

and yes my dad's families coming to Canada is a nice success story for our bloodline that im proud to uphold.. but for those put in a bad enough position where the hard working and moving up in class is so gradual, being somebody who preaches equality, i think they should be given a hand, w/out creating a dis-advantage to say the middle to upper class.

these people put in a worse position (being the poor and very poor) DO have higher percentages of blacks, latinos and native north-americans.

if you dont believe any type of reparation is in order, explain why we cant help out if its no skin off our sack? it wouldnt be necessarily hard to do..

peace

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 08:31 PM

So every black man is responsible for your very own descision to go to do time in the Caucas Mountains. Don't be foolish.

If you even really actaully did spend time in the Caucas Mountains. It was your very own decision, no one forced you to be there. ANd you most certainly were not held there against your will. SO how do you go blaming that on black people asking for reparations ????

Plus, by your last comment about black sons of a bitch, that in itself shows the real resentment that you have towards black people in general.

:{

Gawd
01-18-2007, 08:34 PM
takes jaspers posts serieal ^^^ we laugh untill reparations git paid....

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 08:42 PM

Yeah, I thought he was just tripping. But still this is a serious issue cause you can see that people easily get touchy about it. Certain jokes I don't mind. Both black and white people make jokes about each other. But when someone goes calling an entire race sons of bitches cause he said blacks in general, he did not mention a particualr type than that's just blaming everyone or everyone from that race then.

WARPATH
01-18-2007, 08:45 PM

What does your fathers succsess have to do with reperations? nobody owed him shit he just came and stuck his fingers in the cracker jar, Now a minority graduating with an engineers degree is gonna have a tougher time finding a job.

or

You can look at it as your father being the minority- an Italian amongst Americans, who worked hard and got his. Still nobody's gonna argue with that. It all depends on your perspective and where your coming from.

Plus it's pretty easy to tell about the struggle parts and leave out the advantages(i'm just assuming).......

exspecially when you consider the benifits that the italian mob offers...............sorry did I just stereotype a group of people? I think that happens to people when they don't know each other. Kinda like lazy blacks and mexicans, and drunken indians trying to apply for a job.

Look- I'm not trying to offend you, just read between the lines and you might see my point.

Sexy Jasper
01-18-2007, 08:46 PM
So every black man is responsible for your very own descision to go to do time in the Caucas Mountains. Don't be foolish.

If you even really actaully did spend time in the Caucas Mountains. It was your very own decision, no one forced you to be there. ANd you most certainly were not held there against your will. SO how do you go blaming that on black people asking for reparations ????

Plus, by your last comment about black sons of a bitch, that in itself shows the real resentment that you have towards black people in general.

:{Usually I just throw my face into my palm and cry and then pretend I never read your chumpcunt message, but I'll make an exception this once because I feel good right now.

Did these black people who want reparations really get whipped and held imprisoned themselfs?

It's been said people were chased out of Africa and lived in the Caucas mountains causing them to turn whiter and whiter. Hence the word Caucasian.

It's all the black mans fault. You owe us a lot of sunbeams. My anger towards blacks comes from lacking the melanin to fully partake in conversing why the black man is god.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 08:50 PM

^^ P.S: I do not blame the white people of today for the past. I am dealing with today. About the comments about the past effecting today, highly unlikely, I mean there are good white people today. I think stereo-typing people is bad in general. That has been done alot in this thread. But black people gotta help themselves. You can't hate white people for doing just that. Black people gotta learn to deal with unity and love of self before they get anywhere as a race as a whole. Blaming the white man and the past is easy plus it is not gonna change anything. Black people should learn to do the same as the white people and learn about self love and unity.

:nerdy:

Treazon
01-18-2007, 08:51 PM
thats EXACTLY why its funny, the best humour will offend some people.. but it shouldnt be taken seriously.. neither should jasper.

and battle1, i think he was referring to ancient history when the original africans were said to have outcasted white people as being 'mutants'. "albinism apparantly was a sin to the original man, African"

debatable that the white boy early man got kicked out, or simply migrated north for more access to land to grow.

7EL7
01-18-2007, 08:56 PM
why was black wall street burned down ?

Lmao@ coming to this country, working hard, and making it.

"my dad has two homes and a nice car,he's successful and you can be to if you work really hard"

having light skin and straight hair helps if you are going for a loan or trying to live in a nice all white neighbor hood or when you are trying to finance a car or finance anything or talk to a boss about a high paying job - thats why skin lightener cream was made - thats why straightening combs were made
because if you were too dark skin and you hair was too nappy, you had to lighten up your skin and straighten out your hair - that was in the 70's - true story - by the 80's, you had to have at least jerry curls to be accepted into white society, around my way growing up, light skinned people always got treated better - the closer to white you are, the more opportunities

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Usually I just throw my face into my palm and cry and then pretend I never read your chumpcunt message, but I'll make an exception this once because I feel good right now.

Did these black people who want reparations really get whipped and held imprisoned themselfs?

It's been said people were chased out of Africa and lived in the Caucas mountains causing them to turn whiter and whiter. Hence the word Caucasian.

It's all the black mans fault. You owe us a lot of sunbeams. My anger towards blacks comes from lacking the melanin to fully partake in conversing why the black man is god.

This is the very first time I ever heard of this in my life. REALLY ?? IS THIS REALLY TRUE ?? If so then I can see why you would be angry but to stereo-type the whole entire black race, come on. I think black people that do that are just as wrong by the way. Just like it was really the europeans that started the slave trade thing that migrated to America. If anything it was the Africans that did that then right ?? Just like it was really the europeans that started the slave trade thing that migrated to America.

Plus, I thought that white people migrated to Europe through evolution, not being kicked out or thrown out of africa. Plus, how do you explain that aboriginees still live in Africa if they were thrown out ??

:learning:

7EL7
01-18-2007, 09:00 PM
thats EXACTLY why its funny, the best humour will offend some people.. but it shouldnt be taken seriously.. neither should jasper.

and battle1, i think he was referring to ancient history when the original africans were said to have outcasted white people as being 'mutants'. "albinism apparantly was a sin to the original man, African"

debatable that the white boy early man got kicked out, or simply migrated north for more access to land to grow.

sending them to the caucus mountains was a mercy move
the sun in Africa was tearing up their skin real bad - they wasn't made in africa anyway - they were Made on the island of Patmos aka pelon - they were taught to destroy - and thats exactly what they did - to go into Why we would have to open up another thread

Treazon
01-18-2007, 10:12 PM
who taught the white man to destroy?

but yeah thats another thread...

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 10:19 PM

I was gonna ask the same thing, but yeah another thread as what was said.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM

this past thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10507&highlight=Yacub

covers what 7EL7 is refering to... or atleast part of it. i didnt read all the way down but i think it is...

7EL7
01-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Speaking for me again ?

here is a clearer explanation of what I was referring to

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245

yes we made you and taught you so you can give us a mirror for us to see our other side for a limited time - you were extracted out of us similar to the way women were extracted out of man - you are genetically made weak and its your fear that drives you to destroy everything natural on this earth and replace it with the artificial

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Speaking for me again ?

yes we made you and taught you so you can give us a mirror for us to see our other side for a limited time - you were extracted out of us similar to the way women were extracted out of man - you are genetically made weak and its your fear that drives you to destroy everything natural on this earth and replace it with the artificial

Damn, you 5% or something 7EL7 ????

Trust me I wish what you were saying is true. Or even more so if equality itself were even true. BUT if you look all through-out history the white race has always been superior and that is even so today. I don't like it one bit at all and I am doing my best to prove that wrong or change that. But I am just one man. And facts are facts.

Plus, I don't think women were extracted out of men. That even sounds a little homosexual. It takes women and men. Not one or the other.

LHX
01-18-2007, 11:02 PM
everything is known except for how exactly this transition is gonna look

how its all gonna shake down

that part is up to us

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:04 PM

Trust me I wish what you were saying is true. Or even more so if equality itself were even true. BUT if you look all through-out history the white race has always been superior and that is even so today. I don't like it one bit at all and I am doing my best to prove that wrong or change that. But I am just one man. And facts are facts.

Plus, I don't think women were extracted out of men. That even sounds a little homosexual. It takes women and men. Not one or the other.

WTF? White race aint superior. Asians could kick their ass anyday.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:05 PM
evolutionarily speaking, that isnt crazy..

ive heard that after hte white man's exodus from Africa into Europe (asians who turned into natives moved east eventually into Americas.), the white man wasn't able to adapt as well as in Africa, because of a slighter build (black people are way more physical than any other races, observable today) and i guess possibly a harder environment to thrive in.

it also seems like the heights of white man's civilization have revolved around a form of exploitation somehow..its too much speculation tho

and yea i think the topic of reparations sorta died

peace

LHX
01-18-2007, 11:07 PM

dont limit your conclusions

keep your mind open and investigate even those possibilities that seem ridiculous

a lot of people thought that it was ridiculous when there was rumors that the earth was round

dont turn away from possibilities because they dont seem right at first glance

the basic premise is:
instead of making a human with sperm and egg, man made woman by taking a part out of him, and creating and nourishing with materials outside of him

that may seem strange, but its far from impossible

Ultimate Fist
evolutionarily speaking, that isnt crazy..

ive heard that after hte white man's exodus from Africa into Europe (asians who turned into natives moved east eventually into Americas.), the white man wasn't able to adapt as well as in Africa, because of a slighter build (black people are way more physical than any other races, observable today) and i guess possibly a harder environment to thrive in.

it also seems like the heights of white man's civilization have revolved around a form of exploitation somehow..its too much speculation tho

and yea i think the topic of reparations sorta died

peace

More physical... BUllshit! Have you ever read Soul On Ice when Eldridge Cleaver talks about mental conditioning? Whites have been encouraged by society to be more mental and blacks more physical. That's what they needed slaves for... manual labor.

Treazon
white man has one hell of a killing instinct tho, maybe because they had to be to survive early on?

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah, harsher environment.

born invincible
01-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Speaking for me again ?

i was only tryin to point him to where he can find an explanation without having to turn this thread into what it will surely become anyways... the topic has been long lost.

i think you like argueing with me dont you?

LMFAO!!!!

and yes... i do seek to destroy everything natural on this earth and replace it with the artificial.

we are borg. you will be assimilated. resistance is futile!!!!!

7EL7
01-18-2007, 11:10 PM
BUT if you look all through-out history the white race has always been superior and that is even so today.

superior in what ways ?

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:12 PM
More physical... BUllshit! Have you ever read Soul On Ice when Eldridge Cleaver talks about mental conditioning? Whites have been encouraged by society to be more mental and blacks more physical. That's what they needed slaves for... manual labor.

if you believe in science and genetics as a way to pattern this out, then listen. African's genes make them bigger physically.. im not talking about the last 150 years, im talkin B.C. this is evolution... they were perfect slaves too, which did have an effect because you would have to be fit for the manual labor they had to do, like you said. Africans have been a hunting race since very early in time. if you wanna look at examples today, look at the amount of high-end athletes that are black.. and if you reject bullshit then dont believe mental conditioning to that degree, our physical body acts on survival, africans have more experience and probably just more dominate alleles? Timbz should read this and dis-credit what im saying cuz im not sure.

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:14 PM
if you believe in science and genetics as a way to pattern this out, then listen. African's genes make them bigger physically.. im not talking about the last 150 years, im talkin B.C. this is evolution... they were perfect slaves too, which did have an effect because you would have to be fit for the manual labor they had to do, like you said. Africans have been a hunting race since very early in time. if you wanna look at examples today, look at the amount of high-end athletes that are black.. and if you reject bullshit then dont believe mental conditioning to that degree, our physical body acts on survival, africans have more experience and probably just more dominate alleles? Timbz should read this and dis-credit what im saying cuz im not sure.

It kind of make senses but no. Africans would not have universally physically superior genes- only ones from particularly rough areas. Pygmies, people like that. The slaves however were usually from civilized areas. They were bred to be big later.

ballistic
01-18-2007, 11:15 PM
there are many success stories about minorities arduously climbing their way to the top and achieving their dream through blood, sweat, tears, etc. etc. but just the fact that these 'success stories' exist should tell us clearly enough that there is an imbalance. i mean, do you ever hear moving stories about how some young white guy started a business? no, because its not interesting or heroic. what makes minority success stories heroic? the unlikelihood of them. minorities are trapped in a corner with the odds stacked against them, so when someone like the guy from pursuit of happyness makes it, its a great story. but success stories shouldn't exist in a society, because there shouldn't be so much toil that warrants a dramatic tale in the first place. everyone should have equal odds. and the fact of the matter is, there are more minorities that don't make it than minorities that do; you could say the ones that do make it in are the minority. so i'm always happy to hear about how a man took the system by its horns and tamed it, but it also just reminds me that are society is really fucked up. people should never use excuses, but all people should have the same starting point.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:20 PM
WTF? White race aint superior. Asians could kick their ass anyday.

Lol. You for real ?? I mean economically speaking one European country like Britain for example, look at that not even half as big as china, yet it has the strongest currency in the world. British Pounds. Plus, White people always unify that's their strength. SO few other races have done it better than they have really. I mean if any foriegn country fucks with one European nation than the whole Nato will be after them. Plus, that include the U.S.

I mean but don't get me wrong Asia is powerful as whole because it is so big, it is afterall a contitent. I would say their most likely second powerfullest or strongest.

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:21 PM
You think they unify? They've been slicing each other up for so long each is good at war. THATS THEIR STRENGTH.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:22 PM
superior in what ways ?

Not genetically cause human beings are human beings. BUT I mean power in the world. ALL through-out history this has been so. Unless that theory about Yaccub is true which I found very interseting by the way. But still that would be ancient history. I mean is Yaccub a God that is gonna come back or something. ??

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:22 PM
It kind of make senses but no. Africans would not have universally physically superior genes- only ones from particularly rough areas. Pygmies, people like that. The slaves however were usually from civilized areas. They were bred to be big later.

why are the remaining tribes in parts of Africa bigger than average white places? average height of men in some of those tribes is like 6'4".. they aren't industrialized yes, so they would have to use their physical abilities. but dont say that the average black person is bigger today because of selective intensity of physical development or something stupid like that, haha. asian guys are smaller in stature than other races, white guys, especially now, are much fatter and more complacent.

these are basically just trends in races, soon enough we'll be so intermixed it will be different. but dont say the genes in any African descendant dont plan for a larger body than a Chinese guy.

peace

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Not genetically cause human beings are human beings. BUT I mean power in the world. ALL through-out history this has been so. Unless that theory about Yaccub is true which I found very interseting by the way. But still that would be ancient history. I mean is Yaccub a God that is gonna come back or something. ??

All of history?

Dude, you need to read A LOT more history.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:25 PM

like i said before, the white man has been involved in much more cold-blooded exploitation to support the super-powers in history... its a fine-line between genetics and stereotypes i understand that, but patterns are patterns theres connections.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:26 PM
All of history?

Dude, you need to read A LOT more history.

Okay name a time when they didn't rule ????

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:27 PM
10000BC to about 500BC

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:29 PM
10000BC about 500BC

So who ruled then ?? You are refering to before christ times now, BUT not biblical times as a whole. Plus, of course to believe what you say a person would have to be religious anyway. Unfortunetly I am not really religious.

:)

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Akkadians, Chinese mainly.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Akkadians, Chinese mainly.

Yes, but you are only refring to Asia. Asians always ruled asia. But I am talking about the whole world.

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Whoever lived wherever.

You know invading a bunch of countries in the 15th century and then entering a slow decline after about the 18th century hardly counts as ruling forever.

They invaded other places before then I know but they rarely held them more than a few centuries.

They couldnt get Arabia for long during the Crusades while the Arabs conqured most of North Africa and some of Eastern Europe.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:36 PM
think of the relevance...

at this point in history ruling the world was farrrrr beyond possibility. our way of life was too basic, we have exponentially more power over problems now than fuckin 10000 BC, at that point the humans were still trying to secure the Earth, being the dominant species. ruling the world? impossible 12000 years ago.

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Whoever lived wherever.

You know invading a bunch of countries in the 15th century and then entering a slow decline after about the 18th century hardly counts as ruling forever.

They invaded other places before then I know but they rarely held them more than a few centuries.

They couldnt get Arabia for long during the Crusades while the Arabs conqured most of North Africa and some of Eastern Europe.

Okay propz like I said Asia is powerful and perhaps the second strongest race their ever was. But of course it would be most likely a tie maybe with South America cause they aint nothing to fuck with either.

And still I think we all know who # 1 is. Though I am not even sure thier #1 even cause actually arabs have the richest people in the world. Last time I checked the riches men in the world were a few Arab shieks rich of their royalty or something like that.

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:38 PM
They're #1 for now. But come on, Asia's gonna overtake them. Between Islam spreading across Europe and China's growing power? It's up for grabs.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:38 PM
how bout this projection: white man will never rule the middle east or ever be prosporus there... either north americans and europeans kill each other off or kill the planet itself off or races will be too mixed to even have pure races or even close to.

talk about going off topic

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:39 PM
how bout this projection: white man will never rule the middle east or ever be prosporus there... either north americans and europeans kill each other off or kill the planet itself off or races will be too mixed to even have pure races or even close to.

Word on getting off topic. But I had to- this was too interesting.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:40 PM
They're #1 for now. But come on, Asia's gonna overtake them. Between Islam spreading across Europe and China's growing power? It's up for grabs.

at the rate we're killing the planet..is there time enough for Asia to dominate the U.S.? only if significant work is done towards reducing/reversing global warming. doesnt look like thats gonna happen

Battle 1
01-18-2007, 11:41 PM

True about you bringing that up. Last time I checked the richest men in the world were a few Arab shieks rich of their royalty or something like that. So actually I am not even really sure their #1 even !!!! Lol.

Treazon
01-18-2007, 11:43 PM
the sultan of brunei is baaalllin'

Ultimate Fist
01-18-2007, 11:43 PM
LOL. Yeah then there's the oil...

7EL7
01-19-2007, 12:26 AM
everyone should have equal odds. and the fact of the matter is, there are more minorities that don't make it than minorities that do; you could say the ones that do make it in are the minority.

what is making it ?

how did they get this power ?

Black Man
01-19-2007, 10:39 AM

Your reparations came when Musa came and civilized you....you know, taught you to stop having sex with animals, stop eating raw meat, to take a bath daily, building a home, how to live respectful, and some other things that are not mentioned in the above.

Sexy Jasper
01-19-2007, 10:44 AM
I must have missed that...

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 10:45 AM
how did they get this power ?

Good question. I think basically by taking over shit. Including taking over by numbers, plus orginizing themselves better and technology made em' more advanced of course as well. Basically anyway you wanna look at it over-powering all the rest. Be it brains or brawns. (Mostly using there brains of course though.)

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Your reparations came when Musa came and civilized you....you know, taught you to stop having sex with animals, stop eating raw meat, to take a bath daily, building a home, how to live respectful, and some other things that are not mentioned in the above.

I must have missed that...

Lol. Jasper does have a point though. I mean how come white nations are the more civilized in terms of being more organized and having wealth therefore advanced as whole today then. When was Africa ever civilized ?? Actually it was through European colonization there and therefore them that made or helped develop Africa into being somewhat civilized. This is all assuming of course that being civilized does not mean being and living tribal. BECAUSE living tribal was the farthest Africans ever took it before European colonization there.

P.S. I am not trying to take the white side or put Africans down, quite contrary even really. BUT the truth is the truth. I am not talking about folk lore her just plain facts.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM

So recognizing that a group of people is at a disadvantage is making excuses?

Since when hasn't life been fair? Cliche after cliche....and the one in the above is horse puckey! Life is fair, some people like to cheat though.

It's the past right? Washington/Lincoln they're the past, yet you make sure we don't forget. Columbus, he's the past yet you make sure we don't forget him. 9/11 that's the past you sure don't let us forget about that one either. The holocost, that's the past you make sure we remember that one too.

A devil always speaks with a forked tongue:

i know shit is unfair, but thats an excuse plain and simple

im not saying forget the past, that shit was fucked up, but its the past

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Usually I just throw my face into my palm and cry and then pretend I never read your chumpcunt message, but I'll make an exception this once because I feel good right now.

You're not the only person angered by this.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:05 AM

Nobody taught the white man to destroy, it's natural for him to destroy. That's his very nature. To bring death and destruction.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:11 AM

Yes, genetically. Apparently you don't know about genetics.

Power is the ability to cause a change. The only power caucasians have is the power that is given to them.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Nobody taught the white man to destroy, it's natural for him to destroy. That's his very nature. To bring death and destruction.

You cannot say that is a white or black thing. Survival of the fittest extends beyond race. People regardless of race will fight or kill to survive. Look at other races not just whites who have done alot more besides just kill and destroy alone. Some of the most peaceful people on earth I ever knew have been white people actually. SO again you cannot stereotype an entire race. Come on. I have knew alot of violent people in my life, and if I am to be honest they have mostly all been from other races, very much including black as well. I mean just look at how violent the ghetto is. I respect the few brothers that try to overcome it. But alot just fall victim to it. And yes it is very difficult to overcome something that your knee deep in. It is like quick sand that keeps pulling you down. Still if brothers as a whole would turn away from crime then things would change. It is just plain greed most of the time period.

}:|

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Yes, but you are only refring to Asia. Asians always ruled asia. But I am talking about the whole world.

1492 is when whites travelled across the ocean to find a people the rest of the world already knew of. Most of europe at this time thought the world was flat. Approx. in the year 800 to 1492 blacks ruled basically southern europe...spain, portugal, italy etc. etc. Those people are referred to as Moors.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM

white man already rules in what is called the middle east.

Treazon
01-19-2007, 11:18 AM

--

Power is the ability to cause a change. The only power caucasians have is the power that is given to them.

7EL7 said somethin about the white man being taught to destroy, i was asking him who he was referring to.

well the power caucasians have had over the history of time wasn't exactly a hand-out... they did "work" to be super-powers in the world. Maybe their suspension of conscience had to do with making them more efficient and ruthless, but nonetheless, theyve been in a superior position throughout history. Thats not genetics, its survival of the fittest.

im white BTW.. lol

peace

Treazon
01-19-2007, 11:19 AM
white man already rules in what is called the middle east.

i mean rule in a purer sense than having more military and money in a region. the inhabitants of the Middle East will never be united under the U.S... and thats my word

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Lol. Jasper does have a point though. I mean how come white nations are the more civilized in terms of being more organized and having wealth therefore advanced as whole today then. When was Africa ever civilized ?? Actually it was through European colonization there and therefore them that made or helped develop Africa into being somewhat civilized. This is all assuming of course that being civilized does not mean being and living tribal. BECAUSE living tribal was the farthest Africans ever took it before European colonization there.

P.S. I am not trying to take the white side or put Africans down, quite contrary even really. BUT the truth is the truth. I am not talking about folk lore her just plain facts.

You entertain me with comments like those of the above. Reminds me of those who came before you....like father like son.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 11:24 AM

Power is alot of things. NOT just the ability to cause change but to maintain it too, POWER is just basically strength anyway you wanna look at it. Mental, physical, etc. Spiritual even if your a believer, lol.

BUT genetically no race is superior. Human beings are all just flesh and blood. Everyone dies. If you mean as a race than that is a different story. It depends on how you wanna look at genetics. Both black and the white race has smart and dumb people, weak and strong, etc. But genetics is not just ONLY about color, come on man how shallow is that.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:30 AM
You cannot say that is a white or black thing.

I can, and I did.

Survival of the fittest extends beyond race.

Who's this rapping, prodigy or havoc?

People regardless of race will fight or kill to survive.

Difference between the original people and colored people is that the original people are not trying to survive, the colored people are. Colored people are fighting tooth and nail for each additional second they can breath on earth.

Look at other races not just whites who have done alot more besides just kill and destroy alone.

What races? All these races you talk about, can you tell me where the finish lines at?

Some of the most peaceful people on earth I ever knew have been white people actually. SO again you cannot stereotype an entire race.

Stereotype...is that what it is? As a collective, everywhere the collective travels death and destruction comes with them. That's not a stereotype, that's every indeginious people's testimony on this planet.

Come on. I have knew alot of violent people in my life, and if I am to be honest they have mostly all been from other races, very much including black as well. I mean just look at how violent the ghetto is. I respect the few brothers that try to overcome it. But alot just fall victim to it. And yes it is very difficult to overcome something that your knee deep in. It is like quick sand that keeps pulling you down. Still if brothers as a whole would turn away from crime then things would change. It is just plain greed most of the time period.

Just greed huh? Maybe you should take a trip to "Any Ghetto U.S.A" and see if it's just greed, or if you been hood winked in believing what you watch on tv cause I know thats how you get your info on the "ghetto."

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 11:32 AM
You entertain me with comments like those of the above. Reminds me of those who came before you....like father like son.

What kind of a response is that ? Like father like son ? What does that have to do with anything I said. You still cannot deny that before European colonization in Africa, Africans were all living tribal. Or do you deny this ???? I notice you could not reply directly to that because facts are facts.

AND Yes, I prefer to believe scientifical facts over folk lore that is all plain and simple. I do not believe in white or black religions with no proof. I do not follow anything blindly.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:34 AM
i mean rule in a purer sense than having more military and money in a region. the inhabitants of the Middle East will never be united under the U.S... and thats my word

Who said anything about military or money in a region? Assuming things ain't ya?

Who said anything about the middle east (whatever that is) being united under the U.S? Yet another assumption.

That can be your word all you want it to be, but what's your word worth?

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Power is alot of things. NOT just the ability to cause change but to maintain it too, POWER is just basically strength anyway you wanna look at it. Mental, physical, etc. Spiritual even if your a believer, lol.

BUT genetically no race is superior. Human beings are all just flesh and blood. Everyone dies. If you mean as a race than that is a different story. It depends on how you wanna look at genetics. Both black and the white race has smart and dumb people, weak and strong, etc. But genetics is not just ONLY about color, come on man how shallow is that.

B = Black and dominant
w = White and recessive

BB BB

ww Bw Bw

ww Bw Bw

For those who know about genetics you can identify the diagram above (minuse the lines to make it a grid).

Genetically, black, brown, and yellow people have dominant genes over whites recessive genes. If you want to say know "race" is superior ok. I'll use the term used in genetics....Blacks are dominant! Crack open them biology books and study that science and you'll find out for yourself.

The sun, the life giving energy throughout the solar system. The sun is the friend to blacks, while it is the enemy to whites.

The source of life/energy for this planet is harmful to white people. Something gotta give.

And you're right genetics is more than just color, and more than just the color aspect of genetics, black genes are dominant in comparison to whites.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 11:44 AM
What kind of a response is that ? Like father like son ? What does that have to do with anything I said. You still cannot deny that before European colonization in Africa, Africans were all living tribal. Or do you deny this ???? I notice you could not reply directly to that because facts are facts.

AND Yes, I prefer to believe scientifical facts over folk lore that is all plain and simple. I do not believe in white or black religions with no proof. I do not follow anything blindly.

Yes, I don deny that prior to european colonization that so-called africans were all living a tribal life.

Who said anything about religion? Why do you keep adding things out of nowhere to this thread? Black religion????

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 11:45 AM
I can, and I did.

Yes, being ignorant and living in denial is your choice of course.

Who's this rapping, prodigy or havoc?

And where did Prodigy and Havoc get this theory from ?? It was around before them through science and evolution.

Difference between the original people and colored people is that the original people are not trying to survive, the colored people are. Colored people are fighting tooth and nail for each additional second they can breath on earth.

So now your saying that the original people are better then black people today. Even though they were living tribal or basically savage and not civilized. Basically savage.

What races? All these races you talk about, can you tell me where the finish lines at?

You ONLY see things black and white. I think you need to get a color TV or headset cause things have changed quite a bit since only black and white television. There is numerous different shades of colored people and races, not just black and white. Be logical.

Stereotype...is that what it is? As a collective, everywhere the collective travels death and destruction comes with them. That's not a stereotype, that's every indeginious people's testimony on this planet.

So now you speak for everyone too.

Just greed huh? Maybe you should take a trip to "Any Ghetto U.S.A" and see if it's just greed, or if you been hood winked in believing what you watch on tv cause I know thats how you get your info on the "ghetto."

You donīt know me or where I have come from or where I have been. You need to stop thinking you can speak for everyone. Speak for yourself and about your own experiences not those of others which you have no idea of.

:list:

Sexy Jasper
01-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Sometimes I feel like the black people here never met a white person and visa versa. You guys are talking like being a different race means being a completely other type of creature.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 11:55 AM
B = Black and dominant
w = White and recessive

BB BB

ww Bw Bw

ww Bw Bw

For those who know about genetics you can identify the diagram above (minuse the lines to make it a grid).

Genetically, black, brown, and yellow people have dominant genes over whites recessive genes. If you want to say know "race" is superior ok. I'll use the term used in genetics....Blacks are dominant! Crack open them biology books and study that science and you'll find out for yourself.

The sun, the life giving energy throughout the solar system. The sun is the friend to blacks, while it is the enemy to whites.

The source of life/energy for this planet is harmful to white people. Something gotta give.

And you're right genetics is more than just color, and more than just the color aspect of genetics, black genes are dominant in comparison to whites.

EVEN IF black genes are dominant, that still does not mean all black people are then superior.

Your physical make up alone does not make a person superior. There is alot more to making a person superior than physical apperance alone.

Look at it this way blacks are sometimes a minority, but that does not make them inferior than ??

Just like whites are sometimes prominent in terms of outnumbering blacks in certain instances or places, but that does not mean they are superior in terms of being better than blacks then ?? Or does it ??

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Sometimes I feel like the black people here never met a white person and visa versa. You guys are talking like being a different race means being a completely other type of creature.

Cosign Exactly.

BUT I am gonna be honest and tell you what it is. Once a person has experienced racism like myself based on color alone they can get kind of bitter. I try to look outside of that even, cause like I said many times before your own kind will also soemtimes fuck you over. But none the less when you see racism alot and your black than that shit hurts no matter what. But like I said black on black crime exists too. So I mean it is hard but thinking outside of your race is sometimes necessary.

Plus, everyone wants to belong and does not want to be the only different one. That is why of course you want your race to be the best. Cause then you donīt stand out as being apart and being different or seeming as not belonging.

Gawd
01-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Nothing anyone says can change hard line opinions.....since we have failed to agree this is usually where war comes into play.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Nothing anyone says can change hard line opinions.....since we have failed to agree this is usually where war comes into play.

Opinions are only that just opinions. But the truth shall always prevail anyways so there is no need to fight it out over only opinions. The reality and real truth will always speak for itself louder and beyond words even in the physical world. I mean beyond a personīs personal emotions or feelings as well cause that is all based on personal experiences anyways.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 12:19 PM
EVEN IF black genes are dominant, that still does not mean all black people are then superior.

Even if...you talk about accepting science, when it's time to accept what science says, all you can say is even if....not if, it is.

What does it mean?

Your physical make up alone does not make a person superior. There is alot more to making a person superior than physical apperance alone.

Your physical (phenotype) make-up is determined by your genetic (genotype) make-up. Your genetic make-up is the foundation of who you are.

Look at it this way blacks are sometimes a minority, but that does not make them inferior than ??

Blacks are never a minority. Whites are the minority.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Even if...you talk about accepting science, when it's time to accept what science says, all you can say is even if....not if, it is.

Genes donīt make up a personīs personality or character.

Your physical (phenotype) make-up is determined by your genetic (genotype) make-up. Your genetic make-up is the foundation of who you are.

So your genetics then determine what kind of person you will be then is what your saying then. Whether that person will be good or bad, etc.

Blacks are never a minority. Whites are the minority.

All depends on the loctions or places, circumstances, etc. It can cut both ways actually.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Cosign Exactly.

BUT I am gonna be honest and tell you what it is. Once a person has experienced racism like myself based on color alone they can get kind of bitter. I try to look outside of that even, cause like I said many times before your own kind will also soemtimes fuck you over. But none the less when you see racism alot and your black than that shit hurts no matter what. But like I said black on black crime exists too. So I mean it is hard but thinking outside of your race is sometimes necessary.

Plus, everyone wants to belong and does not want to be the only different one. That is why of course you want your race to be the best. Cause then you donīt stand out as being apart and being different or seeming as not belonging.

Do we know where these concepts come from? Indeginious people didn't see themselves being different from one another or that they were better than another group of people. Not only did the indeginous respect one another they also respected the planet.

It wasn't until they came in contact with the "white man" that different terms, names, and ideas come into play. All of these concepts effected the everyday lives of the indeginious people and they became other than themselves. White people (those who are in the know) know they are the outsiders, they know they are different, weaker....

Talking about things without knowing their origins or why they came about you'll never understand it in respects to then and now because you really don't know(about the topic).

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Do we know where these concepts come from? Indeginious people didn't see themselves being different from one another or that they were better than another group of people. Not only did the indeginous respect one another they also respected the planet.

It wasn't until they came in contact with the "white man" that different terms, names, and ideas come into play. All of these concepts effected the everyday lives of the indeginious people and they became other than themselves. White people (those who are in the know) know they are the outsiders, they know they are different, weaker....

Talking about things without knowing their origins or why they came about you'll never understand it in respects to then and now because you really don't know(about the topic).

Okay, what your saying there is true. I canīt disagree with that. So being in contact with the white people changed the indeginious people. And maybe for the worse. But what now then ?? What is done is done. Plus, do you really believe that it was heaven or perfect when the indeginious people had no contact with the white man. Though I will agree with you that it was most likely or maybe for the better then. Plus, this could also be said the same for the Native American Indians as well by the way because some of them also say the same thing about the whites.

:clap:

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM

AND I can definetly see where your coming from with the above qouted. I doubt anyone can argue with that cause thatīs truth. The whole world would have been much, much different for all people including blacks. All that stuff you said about respecting each other and living at peace with the earth also means it would have been most likely for the better if true.

No doubt I see where your coming from with that now and your right about the above if really true that.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Okay, what your saying there is true. I canīt disagree with that. So being in contact with the white people changed the indeginious people. And maybe for the worse.

There is no maybe, it was for the worst.

But what now then ??

What's being done is of no consern of yours. Whatever part you want to play, do you.

What is done is done. Plus, do you really believe that it was heaven or perfect when the indeginious people had no contact with the white man.

According to them, yes it was.

Though I will agree with you that is was maybe for the better then. Plus, this could also be said the same for the Native American as well by the way.

White man always tries and divides...his way to conquer. So-called native americans (those people were living on this land way before the word america ever existed, yet they're still referred to as native americans) they are original people and they too say they were better off before the white man. That is if you can find one to talk to. White man brought death and destruction to those people.

Because of the death and destruction, all indeginious people need reparations, meaning their society/culture/identity needs to be repaired.

BTW, this thread is about reparations, please try and stick to the subject.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 01:02 PM
There is no maybe, it was for the worst.

You would have to be psychic to know that 100% for sure.

What's being done is of no consern of yours. Whatever part you want to play, do you.

Fool Iīm also black !!, and a very big victim of the system too. SO it is my concern and business as well. Plus, you speak as if something is being done, highly unlikely.

According to them, yes it was.

I would say the same thing.

White man always tries and divides...his way to conquer. So-called native americans (those people were living on this land way before the word america ever existed, yet they're still referred to as native americans) they are original people and they too say they were better off before the white man. That is if you can find one to talk to. White man brought death and destruction to those people.

I still donīt think race can determine something like that which is a personality trait. Some of them are made or brought up that way.

Because of the death and destruction, all indeginious people need reparations, meaning their society/culture/identity needs to be repaired.

Okay so now you want to ask the same people you blame for help. Why should they ?? Plus, if their really devils like you say, then thier evil and wouldnīt even care, plus we would all still be slaves even. Be lucky that they did change a little for the better.

BTW, this thread is about reparations, please try and stick to the subject.

Will do.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 01:23 PM

I still donīt think race can determine something like that which is a personality trait. Some of them are made or brought up that way.

That's why you're not paid to think because who ever would employ you, they'd be broke, and you'd be broke! I don't know what "race" is. I know who the original people are and I know who the colored people are. White people started that "race" mess and I don't adhere to their names. I know it wherever white went death and destruction came with them. Everywhere they went, and everywhere they continue to go the bring death and destruction.

Okay so now you want to ask the same people you blame for help.

I didn't say I was for reparations. I do however know what reparations is and it's not a hand out, and it's not a check.

Why should they?? Plus, if their really devils like you say, then thier evil and wouldnīt even care, plus we would all still be slaves even.

Looks like the people are still slaves to me. Maybe you don't know what they had in mind when it came to slavery and the so-called abolishment of it.

They don't care as far as the collective goes. If they did care then they'd be doing something about it. They're not.

Be lucky that they did change a little for the better.

What changed?

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 01:47 PM
That's why you're not paid to think because who ever would employ you, they'd be broke, and you'd be broke! I don't know what "race" is. I know who the original people are and I know who the colored people are. White people started that "race" mess and I don't adhere to their names. I know it wherever white went death and destruction came with them. Everywhere they went, and everywhere they continue to go the bring death and destruction.

And who would employ a racist ignorant like you. Get for real who is broke ?? A person like you would have to wear a mask and kiss alot of white ass to get or make money. Then you would go home preaching and make all your racist comments. Talk about living a double-life. And if you were getting payed off colored people preaching your indeginious people as being better is quite laughable. You of all people are quite hypocritical to be talking about money and being broke. The money all belongs to the white man or the system anyway.

Looks like the people are still slaves to me. Maybe you don't know what they had in mind when it came to slavery and the so-called abolishment of it.

Okay there you'll go with your mental slaves theory. And how they now want our souls not our bodies. LOl. Heard it all before.

They don't care as far as the collective goes. If they did care then they'd be doing something about it. They're not.

They never will as long as they know that there is people that feel the way you feel about them out there. Why should they then care ??

What changed?

Well for one were not being physically raped, tortured, and killed, or made slaves. Yeah the mental slave thing is true. Which is why I agree I am a victim of the system still.

Black Man
01-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Well for one were not being physically raped, tortured, and killed, or made slaves. Yeah the mental slave thing is true. Which is why I agree I am a victim of the system still.

Okay there you'll go with your mental slaves theory. And how they now want our souls not our bodies. LOl. Heard it all before.

Damn, which is it? Mental slavery is real or it isn't. First you laugh it off, then you bear witness to it. Are you confused?

WARPATH
01-19-2007, 02:58 PM
B = Black and dominant
w = White and recessive

BB BB

ww Bw Bw

ww Bw Bw

This is bullshit biology. Did you really study biology, or are you just talking someone else's shit.

Two half breed individuals can produce offsbring with traits that make them be identified as black or white or a mixture of both. There's no dominance.

Treazon
01-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Who said anything about military or money in a region? Assuming things ain't ya?

Who said anything about the middle east (whatever that is) being united under the U.S? Yet another assumption.

That can be your word all you want it to be, but what's your word worth?

you fucking said it yourself.
"white man already rules in what is called the middle east."
- what do you mean by rules? and do you even know what the middle east is? haha

Black Man
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
you fucking said it yourself.
"white man already rules in what is called the middle east."
- what do you mean by rules? and do you even know what the middle east is? haha

What I mean by rules(an act of controlling) is that the governing body is ruled(those who have authority over the rules) by the rules(the body of laws which the people are to abide by) of white men.

I really don't know what the middle east is please tell me. It's confusing because I know that egypt is part of the middle east, b.u.t how can this be when egypt is in africa? Where does the middle east begin and end? Was this region referred as the middle east before or after the ottoman empire?

Can we get back to reparations?

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:10 PM
This is bullshit biology. Did you really study biology, or are you just talking someone else's shit.

Two half breed individuals can produce offsbring with traits that make them be identified as black or white or a mixture of both. There's no dominance.

Very true. That's what I thought as well. I am not even talking about biology books even either. You especially see that in Europe for example. And I am not even talking about in some biology books, you can see it with your very own two eyes when you look at some of the kids of mixed origins.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Black or White

Wat do ya know about life as a class???

Its wat they do to separate us.

Its fucked up

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:13 PM
He is black

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:14 PM
He is white

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Damn, which is it? Mental slavery is real or it isn't. First you laugh it off, then you bear witness to it. Are you confused?

Of course it is, but I laugh it off because my mind will always be over matter. Only the weak-minded and young will fall for that trap. LOl.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Black or White

Wat do ya know about life as a class???

Its wat they do to separate us.

Its fucked up

That's what ODB once said at some concert as well.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Well brother....

Thats wat i say

Black Man
01-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Of course it is, but I laugh it off because my mind will always be over matter. Only the weak-minded and young will fall for that trap. LOl.

Didn't you say you were a victim of the system? Again, which is it?

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Well brother....

Thats wat i say

I am not racist and believe in judging people for how they act and who they are in terms of their character rather than skin color, plus I also believe that the white people of today are not the same as the ones in the past. Some who post on here have this idea that one race is superior to the other based on skin color alone, what kind of bullshit is that ?? I mean if anything who controls this world were in anyways ?? Plus you got both bad and good people in all races. No one race is perfect. And that is coming from a black person even. I mean facts is facts. We are here today and everything you see here and now is real.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I respect you bruv..

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:44 PM
Didn't you say you were a victim of the system? Again, which is it?

Yes, that means I got it harder than the rest plus gotta fight even harder than the rest to overcome it. But I aint gonna give in or let the system beat me or get the best of me either.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:45 PM
The people who controol this world Are Black and White

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Yes, that means I got it harder than the rest plus gotta fight even harder than the rest to overcome it. But I aint gonna give in or let the system beat me or get the best of me either.

NOW my young brother..

Thats wat i like to READ

Stay you my Brother

Peace

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I respect you bruv..

NOW my young brother..

Thats wat i like to READ

Stay you my Brother

Peace

True thanks Alesco. I mean I aint talking about the past anymore. But nowadays you got all kinds of races and people trying to come up and struggling, not only black people anymore. Spanish, Asian, Indian, plus even some white people. As I have said many times before in the world as it is today (I aint talking about the past) it is for the most part beyond race. It is just poor vs. the rich most of the time regardless of race. I could be wrong but that is what I see most of the time. I mean some black people doing good and getting paper even get called uncle toms, etc. But if they were poor and starving who would give a fuck about them anyways.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Yea brother..

I hear ya man..

I came up Hard also and i Hate the way people put Coulour before Reallness.

I like you bruv.. Dont chainge my friend

One Love

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 07:01 PM

Well mostly white I would say. But I don't care cause I aint predjudice. Plus, politics is very dirty game anyways.

But you can't blame an entire race of people for politicians. Or else it would be the same as like all the various people around the world who blame ALL the American people for Bush and the American governemnt.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Yea brother. You are correct...

It is mostly white peoples who controol our world.

But are they correct?? Hell fucking no..

We are HUMANS my brother. Not fucking robots

I like to promote Reallness in life. If you White Or Black. I dont fucking care
As long as you be true

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Yea brother. You are correct...

It is mostly white peoples who controol our world.

But are they correct?? Hell fucking no..

We are HUMANS my brother. Not fucking robots

I like to promote Reallness in life. If you White Or Black. I dont fucking care
As long as you be true

Indeed. No doubt very true.

Alesco
01-19-2007, 07:11 PM
I be Like Nas my brother..

All i Need is One mic

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I be Like Nas my brother..

All i Need is One mic

True, Nas is a dope mc.

You know though that this thread is about reparations and some headz on here might be upset that this discussion got off topic, BUT I must say I like the way you think.

I personally love hiphop and some reggae too even like Bob Marley that's a real cool dude right there how he was preaching love and unity amongst all people. Plus he was never like just abandoning his own race either. He always stayed close to Rastas and the rastafarian beliefs as well. He tried to help elevate all people. And he was basically for peace. That's what I would say he stood for most is peace. Bob Marley was a freedom fighter against all and any oppression among his and all people basically. ONE LOVE.

Oh, and what do you think about reparations Alesco ????
What are your thoughts on that ??

Alesco
01-19-2007, 07:38 PM
I dont really care about polatics and shit..

I care about people who are REAL and true.

Sorry i could not be more spesific for you bruv,

Gawd
01-19-2007, 08:14 PM

Well mostly white I would say. But I don't care cause I aint predjudice. Plus, politics is very dirty game anyways.

Mostly white? The Japanese and the Chinese do their fair share of running shit. Not to mention the Saudis. The Russians....yeah they are white but not American white.....

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I dont really care about polatics and shit..

I care about people who are REAL and true.

Sorry i could not be more spesific for you bruv,

No it's cool. Your answer is specific and good enough for me. There are some people that don't see politics as the answer anyways.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Mostly white? The Japanese and the Chinese do their fair share of running shit. Not to mention the Saudis. The Russians....yeah they are white but not American white.....

Yeah in their own countries of course. But not America which is like the only remaining super power in the world really.

Though I will admit that some of the few you named do carry alot of weight in the game or the world.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:25 PM
^^ And I don't have a problem with it. Could you imagine if some of them ruled the world what it would be like ?? No offense of course. But you never know really.

7EL7
01-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Good question. I think basically by taking over shit. Including taking over by numbers, plus orginizing themselves better and technology made em' more advanced of course as well. Basically anyway you wanna look at it over-powering all the rest. Be it brains or brawns. (Mostly using there brains of course though.)

so lieing, stealing, and murdering makes you smart/intelligent, superior ?

7EL7
01-19-2007, 08:32 PM

So who built the pyramids, the main ones ?

what features does,did the sphinx have ?

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8056/karnac20yo3.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/166/36997egyptstatues293200br7.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1710/godssu0.jpg

Europeans did that ? ^^^^

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:39 PM
so lieing, stealing, and murdering makes you smart/intelligent, superior ?

Those things are not right but it made them have the kind of power they have in the world today.

Plus again I don't think one entire race is superior to the other. Each race has their heros, leaders, and legends. Each race has ones that excel and do better than the rest really.

7EL7
01-19-2007, 08:40 PM

the white/pink man is the most genetically inferior being on this planet

why does he age so bad ?

why can he not produce a black child ?

why does he bring death and destruction everywhere he goes ?

7EL7
01-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Plus again I don't think one entire race is superior to the other.

when did you come to this conclusion ?

cause thats not what i got from your words throughout this thread

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:45 PM
So who built the pyramids, the main ones ?

what features does,did the sphinx have ?

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8056/karnac20yo3.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/166/36997egyptstatues293200br7.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1710/godssu0.jpg

Europeans did that ? ^^^^

Good point you have there. I always liked that tattoo 2 pac had of that egyptian on his chest or something. In the movies the egyptians were always made to look white, but Egypt is in Africa. And yes that would mean that most likely the egyptians were in fact black. And yes their civilization was indeed wonderful, rich, and extremely powerful and far from that tribal primative uncivilized portrait of black people that always gets associated with Africa. If only more people knew what you just put up. Yes black society heading in that direction would indeed be marvelous.

Battle 1
01-19-2007, 08:53 PM
^^ In fact egyptians had one of the most richest most powerful empires in the whole entire history.

So rich and powerful that even Alexander the Great came to Egypt and fell in love with Cleopatra. But in the movies and history books all that shit and including them are always white. Was Cleopatra in fact black then ???? And was she getting it on with a white man ??

Plus, didn't she betray him in the end ??

born invincible
01-19-2007, 10:50 PM
what happened to the reparations topic?

always becomes this shit here...

Ultimate Fist
01-19-2007, 10:51 PM
what happened to the reparations topic?

always becomes this shit here...

I know dogg. 5% gotta start just saying, "see the other 1000 times we've said this shit."

7EL7
01-20-2007, 12:15 AM
most threads drift off into other subjects

LHX
01-20-2007, 12:18 AM
complaining is fun

7EL7
01-20-2007, 12:20 AM
got dam it this dam thread is on another topic - why are y'all not talking about reparations any more - what the hell

that was fun

LHX
01-20-2007, 12:24 AM
you just need to let it all out

what would happen if somebody changed this discussion back to being about reparations again?

would that be a double-negative?

ballistic
01-20-2007, 03:02 AM
yeah, there is no inherent importance to race besides environmental adaptations...that's all skin color is.
culture, however, is a very real thing. people say that whites are naturally evil and rapacious because of imperialism, but i dont think that's the case. to attribute a group's behavior to their appearance seems like a sophomoric conclusion to me. it is true that many of those imperialists attributed their conquests to the power of their race, but that's antiquated bullshit. i think that as the human world developed in those early centuries, it was inevitable that one group of people was going to try and expand beyond their own boundaries. in our world, it just happened to be whites. the culture in those time periods was driven by manifest destiny and curiosity, and we're all living in the result of it.

Treazon
01-20-2007, 01:50 PM
fuck a double-negative

somebody suggest reparations that dont have to do with money and we can build

peace

Gawd
01-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Black people are inferior. Why cant they have a white babie? Why is there so much poverty in Africa? Why are there really no stable Governments in Africa? And dont say becase they have been exploited and mis guided by the pink people etc....cuz look at asia and india....they were to exploited etc.....and they look 100% better than any African Nation.....and cmon folks....today egypt is an arab nation...not a black nation. and that goes for most of northern africa.....

oh ps.....im not racist cuz if i was 7ed7 must also be considered racist.

Gawd
01-20-2007, 01:57 PM
LAWLS @ WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS??? AHAHAHAH SLAVES DID YOU FUCKING MORON. SLAVES.

Treazon
01-20-2007, 01:58 PM
yep.. the question is who did all the geometry? ;)

Gawd
01-20-2007, 02:00 PM
the engineers......lets not pretend that ppl were not educated and lets not pretend that just because you are black or back than if you were black you were smart eneough to just build some shit like this,......you had to still be educated.

Gawd
01-20-2007, 02:01 PM
i hope those black egyptians paid reperations to the slaves who built their pyramids and temples etc.....i wonder?

Treazon
01-20-2007, 02:36 PM
oh i know the egyptians were educated very well... but who taught them? i just dont know if its realistic that they were that advanced mathmatically while still being a relatively "primitive" human civilization.

fuck i keep staying off-topic

those people's reparations were whips in the ass

peace

Gawd
01-20-2007, 02:48 PM
yeah i just wonder if these black men that are so militant about reparations and how america enslaved their ancestors are also so militant about paying back something to the slaves of egypt? some of which were jews.......probably not. cuz its only about the black man and their bad times at the hands of the USA.....lawls....hypocrites.

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Black people are inferior. Why cant they have a white babie? Why is there so much poverty in Africa? Why are there really no stable Governments in Africa? And dont say becase they have been exploited and mis guided by the pink people etc....cuz look at asia and india....they were to exploited etc.....and they look 100% better than any African Nation.....and cmon folks....today egypt is an arab nation...not a black nation. and that goes for most of northern africa.....

oh ps.....im not racist cuz if i was 7ed7 must also be considered racist.

If you were trying to refer 7ed7 to 7EL7. Being pro-black is not the samething as being racist. The Wu are also pro-black. Black people need to start believing in themselves and each other more. All through-out history white people have always been trying to put black people down. Alot of white people still even think they are better. They keep it deep down inside but that doesn't mean it is gone away, just hidden. You always see it come out though when they make their little dumb wannabe smart remarks and then they try to play it off like they were just joking. When in reality they really mean it, and that is what they really find funney and why they laugh. Fools, the real smart black people can see right through that even. White people will always be so is what I have realized. Basically what 7EL7 says is true in alot of ways actually. White people just hide it as much as possible in today's world. A classic example is Kramer from Seinfeild when he lost control and in reality just exposed his true self that he always had to hide from the public eye because of society. Even he then admitted it by saying c'mon what are all you people so shocked about you know it is really how you feel deep down inside, and so I just let it out. He was talking to the white people when he said that.

|(

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:30 PM
LAWLS @ WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS??? AHAHAHAH SLAVES DID YOU FUCKING MORON. SLAVES.

Egyptians were most likely Arab. You said it yourself that today Egypt is an Arab land in Africa. Arabs are sometimes called sand-niggers by predjudice people because of their dark complexion or skin but make no mistake their still Arabs. SO then again you would owe us two times as much reparation costs IF the Arab race is likened with the white.

:{

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:32 PM
yep.. the question is who did all the geometry? ;)

Since the leaders of the Egyptians were most likely dark-skinned Arabs, plus Cleopatra in history books or literature even looks white, than them. But I bet it came from the arabs since mathematics as we know it today even all originated from the Arabs.

the engineers......lets not pretend that ppl were not educated and lets not pretend that just because you are black or back than if you were black you were smart eneough to just build some shit like this,......you had to still be educated.

So what are you saying. 7EL7 whole point was that black people were in fact civilized and educated way before the white people were. Although again, the egyptians were most likely Arab not black, so that still is in question somewhat.

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:34 PM
i hope those black egyptians paid reperations to the slaves who built their pyramids and temples etc.....i wonder?

Your already said this before so again,

Egyptians were most likely Arab. You said it yourself that today Egypt is an Arab land in Africa. Arabs are sometimes called sand-niggers by predjudice people because of their dark complexion or skin but make no mistake their still Arabs. SO then again you would owe us two times as much reparation costs IF the Arab race is likened with the white.

Gawd
01-20-2007, 05:35 PM
the white/pink man is the most genetically inferior being on this planet

why does he age so bad ?

why can he not produce a black child ?

why does he bring death and destruction everywhere he goes ? SO THIS IS BEING PRO BLACK

oh ps.....im not racist cuz if i was 7ed7 must also be considered racist. and this is being pro white then? but not racist, cuz 7ed7 isnt racist.

If you were trying to refer 7ed7 to 7EL7. Being pro-black is not the samething as being racist. The Wu are also pro-black. Black people need to start believing in themselves and each other more. All through-out history white people have always been trying to put black people down. Alot of white people still even think they are better. They keep it deep down inside but that doesn't mean it is gone away, just hidden. You always see it come out though when they make their little dumb wannabe smart remarks and then they try to play it off like they were just joking. When in reality they really mean it, and that is what they really find funney and why they laugh. Fools, the real smart black people can see right through that even. White people will always be so is what I have realized. Basically what 7EL7 says is true in alot of ways actually. White people just hide it as much as possible in today's world. A classic example is Kramer from Seinfeild when he lost control and in reality just exposed his true self that he always had to hide from the public eye because of society. Even he then admitted it by saying c'mon what are all you people so shocked about you know it is really how you feel deep down inside, and so I just let it out. He was talking to the white people when he said that.

|(

as far as the egyptians yes now a days they are arabs....i was counteracting on 7ed7s 'who built the pyramid nonsense'

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:35 PM
oh i know the egyptians were educated very well... but who taught them? i just dont know if its realistic that they were that advanced mathmatically while still being a relatively "primitive" human civilization.

fuck i keep staying off-topic

those people's reparations were whips in the ass

peace

Arabs invented mathematics basically and they were one of the founding people when it came to math and science in general.

Gawd
01-20-2007, 05:36 PM
and suicide bombings

Battle 1
01-20-2007, 05:37 PM
yeah i just wonder if these black men that are so militant about reparations and how america enslaved their ancestors are also so militant about paying back something to the slaves of egypt? some of which were jews.......probably not. cuz its only about the black man and their bad times at the hands of the USA.....lawls....hypocrites.

Again egyptians were most likely Arab. You said it yourself that today Egypt is an Arab land in Africa. Arabs are sometimes called sand-niggers by predjudice people because of their dark complexion or skin but make no mistake their still Arabs. SO that once again means Egyptians that enslaved people were NOT black. Therefore another form of white people known as Arabs would be to blame again. And all in history books you can see the dark-skinned white people known as Arabs which were in fact the Egyptians.

And Black people in fact have a right to be militant considering how bad they have been treated through-out history. And though things have gotten a little better, when I said much better before I was definetly over-exaggerating, and pushing it a little to far. What was posted by some of the other black people on here is very true. I think what it really is, is that alot of white people try to pretend like it is all good every now and then and that they have changed, just so that black people will put their gaurd down and so that they can basically use that to thier advantage. What bastards, with their predjudice comments or jokes that they always find so funney. Too bad that they are the only ones that find it funney. And they deserve all the hate that they get from black militants too. Cause they always got them stupid predjudice remarks and dumb commnets that they find so funney or amusing anyways.