PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Beat!!!!

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 09:57 PM
remember this is my first beat (using fruity loops) so its not the best quality and such...but i think its easy to rap over and thats all i was really aiming for...i don't got all the shit on it that all ya'll professional crazy ass beat makin producers in here know how to do....

but w/e plz drop some FEED!!! tell me if link doesnt work or if ya got any problems...

and rate it on a scale from 1-10 too plz

Demonic Therapists...
http://download.yousendit.com/9A4767C81B6616E6

i have another but i need to upload it so hold on.

EDIT:

heres the second one....

Dangerous Soldiers
http://download.yousendit.com/C8661C8239164F86

INF
01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
I can tell that once you get tha whole thang thang mastered that you are gonna be makin horror beats. Thats cool. the industry needs it. You should slow the tempo up on them joints and make some breaks.

Considering your situation and how fast you got this done , I'ma have to say that you did a good job. It aint nothin to write home about from tha pen but still. You had that voice sample all low and in the background of Dangerous Soldiers and that was a plus.

I can tell that when you smooth it all out that you are gonna be sick with it. You got a strong imagination and you need to hold on to that. Some mf's be lettin it get away from them and then they got nothin.

Keep on keepin on Wesley.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 10:32 PM
yea it seems all i can pull off on there is the horror beats..i guess for my non-horror raps imma have to get someone else lol...

but yea thanks...i see that you just started fuckin with it too right? so that means i guess it should be interesting to see how we elevate and differ in styles :)

INF
01-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Aight then , I'll throw chunk up some beats fo tha north and tha south tomarrow then.

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 10:44 PM
alright imma be workin on some later tonight no doubt i'll prolly stick to the simple shit for now and gradually start using that advanced shit....like i wanna get someone speakin on it...

like if i wanted let's say ...U-god to go RUMBLE!!! on a track ya know?

LORD ZERO
01-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Demonic Therapist - I Understand Dat Ur Just Startin Out On Da Production Tip But Gotta Get Better Soundin Drums! The Atmosphere Is Horrorcore Str8 Up, But The Sample Is Kinda Loud, Then It Gets Level, Sound Levels Are A Vital Part Of The Craft, For Any Producer At Any Rank, Keep Focus On These 2 Main Things And Ya Beats Will Sound Alot Better

Dangerous Soldiers - Aight, Atmosphere Is Weird As Hell But Its Str8, Ya Bass Is Wayyyyyyyyy Too Up There, Distorting The Overall Beat Is Never A Good Thing. Still Gotta Cop Better Drums Fam, If U Lower The Bass Level This Could Be A Abstract Banga Right Here.

I Suggest Making Beats Using Headphones/headsets, This Way U Can Hear Everything And Level Ur Sounds Properly

Keep Em Swingin Fam, Practice = Perfection

Peace
-z-

LORD ZERO
01-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh Yeah, And Make A Soundclick Page, So We Can See How Ur Progressing Lol

Lil' Ruger
01-17-2007, 11:19 PM
yea i'm workin on that...so i dont have to keep uppin it on yousendit lol....well i dont know... everything i've signed up for lately hasnt sent a confirmation E-mail.... i might try later but imma make some tonight...cuz from now on i'm gonna really try gettin this rappin thing going too and with some beats it should go good......

i think the drums sound bad because it's fruity loops and not a real console...but yea...my friend is saving up for a console so i need not worry about that.....

shaolins_finest
01-19-2007, 05:51 PM
i think everybodies first original beats sound like horror. Cant really say anything about your beats except they suck lol nah im playing. just keep at it and you get better and better.