PDA

View Full Version : Raekwon's NASTY teeth!!

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-18-2007, 01:27 AM
I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of the Wu. I recently bought their video collection which features an interview with many of them from back in the day. What stood out to me most though, was that they interview Raekwon The Chef up close. His teeth are hideous as fuck! I got a lot of love for Rae's music, but those teeth are distubing nightmare material. His whole upper row of teeth kind of looks like a solid block of wood with peices of melted plastic on it pasted with a hot glue gun. Has anyone else noticed this?Before bashing me, see it for yourself folks.

I MEAN NO DIRESPECT TO HIM, but with the kind of money the WU rakes in, don't ya think Rae could AT LEAST get dentures or something?!

Ol' Dirty Bastard also had a nasty grill and the GZA got that cap filling on his fronts. I understand it gives them that "raw, ghetto appeal," but Raekwon's got a filthy set of chompers that need serious maxillofacial surgery attention. Much love to the Wu. "Only Built For Cuban Teef."

(**w**)(**u**)

GENERAL WISE
01-18-2007, 01:50 AM
lmao @ thread title

(mods move this to classicS, you have done so for a lot less)

TGambino
01-18-2007, 02:19 AM
I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of the Wu. I recently bought their video collection which features an interview with many of them from back in the day. What stood out to me most though, was that they interview Raekwon The Chef up close. His teeth are hideous as fuck! I got a lot of love for Rae's music, but those teeth are distubing nightmare material. His whole upper row of teeth kind of looks like a solid block of wood with peices of melted plastic on it pasted with a hot glue gun. Has anyone else noticed this?Before bashing me, see it for yourself folks.

I MEAN NO DIRESPECT TO HIM, but with the kind of money the WU rakes in, don't ya think Rae could AT LEAST get dentures or something?!

Ol' Dirty Bastard also had a nasty grill and the GZA got that cap filling on his fronts. I understand it gives them that "raw, ghetto appeal," but Raekwon's got a filthy set of chompers that need serious maxillofacial surgery attention. Much love to the Wu. "Only Built For Cuban Teef."

(**w**)(**u**)
the fuck is wrong with u....

no homo @ your thread

WallyG
01-18-2007, 02:22 AM
thread starter u make me laugh...thank god i'm high right now lol....but honestly those guys came from the slums man...u think back then they had dental coverage and insurance and shit? them niggaz was brought up strugglin pullin roaches out they cereal boxes...4 real tho...

classic thread starter

NIGHT MAYOR
01-18-2007, 02:24 AM
this thread should be in bring the ruckas

P-Noid Brown
01-18-2007, 02:49 AM
it's from all dem wu-snacks between recording takes n shit... spitten to ice cream in the booth eatin a mcflurry n shit....

TAURO
01-18-2007, 04:46 AM
^^lmao

venex
01-18-2007, 05:44 AM
fuuuckk, do you look at his teeth ??? ok, they are pretty fucked up...

but you are even more fucked up, to make a thread about "rae's teeth"

shiiit, get a life...

Grongle
01-18-2007, 11:01 AM
so did u see ol'dirtys teeth they was bad 2 .... who cares ?

KevLar
01-18-2007, 11:22 AM
thread wins

tragedykhadafi12
01-18-2007, 12:23 PM
i just got that recently too and the teeth are nasty but i dont care about that

Shaolin Bloody Sword
01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
It doesn't get any dumber than this.......

12weLvE
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
it's from all dem wu-snacks between recording takes n shit... spitten to ice cream in the booth eatin a mcflurry n shit....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread is so retarded lol. But, I know what you mean dude.

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Post Teeth Pics Now. Or Else.

honeyslim
01-18-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.j-loveonline.com/jlove%20extras/images/Raekwon%20and%20J-Love.jpg

too funny...Rae's teeth are fixed now...this is the most recent pic of him and J Love.....

Rebel_INS
01-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Lmao at this thread, but yea I seen I got the DVD also lol

Blaque_Ravage
01-18-2007, 07:55 PM
His teeth are hideous as fuck! I got a lot of love for Rae's music, but those teeth are distubing nightmare material. His whole upper row of teeth kind of looks like a solid block of wood with peices of melted plastic on it pasted with a hot glue gun.

*dies* but whats the fuck with you checking out his grill...lol :nonono:

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
01-19-2007, 07:36 AM
He eats too much snacks & burgers...

let a man have his teeth why u even starin at em?

vahacris
01-19-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.j-loveonline.com/jlove%20extras/images/Raekwon%20and%20J-Love.jpg

too funny...Rae's teeth are fixed now...this is the most recent pic of him and J Love.....

its 2003 picture bro so i dont think its so recent............. theres 2007 youknowhatimean?

honeyslim
01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
its 2003 picture bro so i dont think its so recent............. theres 2007 youknowhatimean?

1st off im a FEMALE yaknowwhaimsayin? what man do u know with the name "honeyslim?" 2ndly i said most "recent pic" as in the most recent i could find of him with his teeth fixed.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
HoneySlim: You're a female who loves the WU? Ok, i don't give a fuck what you look like, Will You Marry Me?

honeyslim
01-19-2007, 01:10 PM
HoneySlim: You're a female who loves the WU? Ok, i don't give a fuck what you look like, Will You Marry Me?

Hahahah...too funny...

truth0ne
01-19-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm fully convinced some of you muhfuckas is gay.

WHO CARES?

Chief 'Broom
01-20-2007, 11:07 AM
here's a picture of me and Rae when i bumped into him in the cereal isle - i consider myself a pretty good judge of teeth, and to me, his were straight

http://www.tinyvices.com/raekwon3.jpg

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
i dont give a fuck about rae's teeth! his teeth doesn't affect his rappin, so why do you care about his fuckin teeth?

Mista JpKoff
01-24-2007, 03:47 AM
pussy !!
thread starter makes me think about those crazy biatches they show on MTV that keep yellin "ooooh myyy gooood have you seeeen his nooose, hahaha he's too broke to do plastic surgery". some of you american people are so superficial sometimes...