PDA

View Full Version : Nails on a chalkboard

Kriszy Substance
07-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Ok, my first official thread! Im hoping this one hasnt been done before or if it has, that it hasnt been done in a while.... So we all probably know about that feeling you get when someone scrapes their nails down a chalboard...makes your hair stand up and you pracitcally want to puke...right.. for me anyway.. but I have noticed at least 2 other things that give me that same feeling. One being those damn wooden popsiclesticks that come in almost all popsicles. When my tounge touches that shit it freaks my body out! Also, construction paper, you guys remember using that stuff back in school, well, when I fold that shit, and crease it with my fingers, I get that feeling too, that feeling of rough paper between my fingers is nasty. Anyone esle got something weird like that?

mashqauck
07-17-2005, 03:10 PM
i feel the same about the nails and shit, but something new.... that weird ass feeling when i got a penis in my butthole. goddamn thats a weird feeling yo!

pablobaluba
07-17-2005, 04:10 PM
pistols in the dirt

Godess
07-17-2005, 04:17 PM
when someone scrapes their nails down a chalboard...makes your hair stand up
haha I always did that

Welshkillabee
07-17-2005, 04:37 PM
cotton wool i hate that shit

deadlymelody
07-17-2005, 10:58 PM
i feel the same about the nails and shit, but something new.... that weird ass feeling when i got a penis in my butthole. goddamn thats a weird feeling yo!
why are you gay then

iNtell3kT
07-17-2005, 11:07 PM
i cant stand shit talkin pussy punks that think they know whats up, it doesnt make my hair stand up, my it makes me wanna point and laugh at them, but then they know how stupid they look, they shouldnt know, just let em be stupid, cause they're that way anyways....bunch of dipshits

hairy pussys, i mean i dont mind hair, but at least groom the lil fucker, ya know, well trimed bout maybe a number 2 or 3 on top, and jsut trip it out, hairy cunts are disgusting to me

Skellington
07-18-2005, 08:32 AM
I like scratching the blackbord with my freddy glove hahahahaha

LowREz
07-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Wish i had a fuckin freddy glove.

Butter
07-18-2005, 08:40 AM
doesnt bother me.

deadlymelody
07-18-2005, 09:14 AM
During school I hear many fat blondes laughing and that makes my hair cringe.

SurreaL
07-18-2005, 09:17 AM
i cant stand shit talkin pussy punks that think they know whats up, it doesnt make my hair stand up, my it makes me wanna point and laugh at them, but then they know how stupid they look, they shouldnt know, just let em be stupid, cause they're that way anyways....bunch of dipshits

How often do you stand in the mirror?

Skellington
07-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Wish i had a fuckin freddy glove.
You can get 'em at Ebay man, that's where I got mine.very good material,steel blades,steel upperhand etc....Just like the real thing ;)

boneguttalove
11-06-2005, 12:27 PM
stirofoam rubbing togrther,vacuums too early in the morning and onions.

hectis
11-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I Can't Stand That Yellow Stuff In Cushions When I Touch It
It Erks Me For Some Reason And I Hate When Norms Not Around*D

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2005, 02:43 PM
He he! That yellow stuff in cushions is gross...

Damn! Sucks when norm is not around....I feel for you hectic....

I usually try to make sure I always have direct contact with him...but every now and then it sucks like that....that is why I save my chunkage from my leftover bowls, for those times...I am lucky that I dont ever have to go with out in some way or another....havent even had to scrape or smoke resin in a good while...wish you lived closer to me hectis...I would hook you up my friend!

hectis
11-06-2005, 02:46 PM
He he! That yellow stuff in cushions is gross...

Damn! Sucks when norm is not around....I feel for you hectic....

I usually try to make sure I always have direct contact with him...but every now and then it sucks like that....that is why I save my chunkage from my leftover bowls, for those times...I am lucky that I dont ever have to go with out in some way or another....havent even had to scrape or smoke resin in a good while...wish you lived closer to me hectis...I would hook you up my friend!THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF ALASKA TO KRISZY SUBSTANCE IN HONOR OF U:f

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2005, 02:50 PM
THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF ALASKA TO KRISZY SUBSTANCE IN HONOR OF U:f
Awww...you making me feel special...blush, blush....

Have you ever smoked Alaskan chronic hectic?

hectis
11-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Awww...you making me feel special...blush, blush....

Have you ever smoked Alaskan chronic hectic?CAN'T SAY I HAVE BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING OUT:yessad:

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, you undoubetly are! We got the best of the best here, there is always something good around. Plus, there isnt anything like smoking a bowl and watching the northern lights all high as hell! Alaska has much beauty and I feel I am no comparison to it...everyone should travel here at least once in their lives.

I gotta head out here...hope to see you later though hectis!

Lots of Love & Luck with Norm!!

hectis
11-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah, you undoubetly are! We got the best of the best here, there is always something good around. Plus, there isnt anything like smoking a bowl and watching the northern lights all high as hell! Alaska has much beauty and I feel I am no comparison to it...everyone should travel here at least once in their lives.

I gotta head out here...hope to see you later though hectis!

Lots of Love & Luck with Norm!!PEACE KRISZY AND ME AND NORM ARE ALWAYS CHILLEN TOGETHER;)

EAGLE EYE
11-30-2008, 01:38 AM
oooo bump