PDA

View Full Version : anybody play streetfigher III 3rd impact

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
01-19-2007, 01:14 PM
yo this game is great

i just beat the game with ryu hardest diff no continue mannn it was hard but i caught to new swing haha (enough gloatin)

yo if you play tell me your characters

Jet Set
01-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Those games are way too hard for me. I believe I got a copy laying around somewhere. BUt I was more familiarr with the likes of Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Last thing I played was Last Blade II though very nice.

RagnaroK
01-20-2007, 11:54 AM
i got that game on ps2 the collection one that comes with all of street fighter 2 and 3 plus the anime movie

my character got to be makoto she is the most cool looking character there but is a bit of a pain to fight with her since all the move are punches she have no powers like hoduken or something like that

eVoL
01-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, my cousins still got their Sega Dreamcast and they have the two gamepads (the arcade-style controllers with the joystick, etc.) and we've been playing SF 3rd Strike for a while.. shit is mad fun

Frontal Lobotomy
01-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I've only had a brief go on this one, seems good fun. I'll stick with my SNES SFII turbo and Killer Instinct for the time being though..

TeknicelStylez
01-20-2007, 02:35 PM
We used to have this in the arcade at the pizza place by my grammar school. All my money belonged to that machine. Me and my boy still play it on ps2. My character is Ibuki definately. Bitch is fuego

Frontal Lobotomy
01-20-2007, 03:20 PM
It's all about Ken and Sagat. I'll serve anyone with those guys

Icurus
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
3rd strike, thats the name. Hopefully, this shit will be on ps3 online service sometime soon.

TeknicelStylez
01-24-2007, 02:55 AM
Dudley = Balrog, ???? = Guile, Yun and Yang = Fei long

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
01-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Maybe I'm thinkin of Street Fighter III "2nd Impact", but I still think Ryu and Akuma are the dopest. Though I gotta say I really liked Dudley & Alex; its cool when certain fighters have that dramatic pose b4 a fight depending on who is facing off against each other, like Alex vs Hugo......it's like a reinactment of when Hulk Hogan faced off against Andre the Giant at like Wrestlemania 3 or whenever it was, going face-to-face, nose-to-nose (well, nose to chest in this situation, lol). But yeh, good game, I was just pissed at the fact it didn't have a lot of the classic characters (most specifically Sagat). I mean, bringing Akuma back for "2nd Impact" and Chun-Li in "3rd Strike" was cool, but wheres Balrog? Guile? Fei Long? etc etc......
I dunno, aside from the lack of classic characters, I was down with this game.

i think they got the same characters

ahh the character who's like guile name is remy

he's pretty

yang i think is more of a gen but there all the same kinda

fei long on third strike man take a look at ryu they would look phat together