PDA

View Full Version : Black People don't need cults to survive (rant)

Ultimate Fist
01-19-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm serious on this shit! Every thread on KTL ends with "dropping knowledge". I've read this statement about a million times: "If only black people (studied the lessons/ knew they were the Pharohs/ realized they were the true Israelites) then black civilization would manifest itself fully." Have you arrogant fucks ever thought that black people don't need your strange ass cults/organizations/clubs/whatever to get ahead in America? Have you ever thought that maybe we're smart enough to get ahead without your "leadership" to "civilize us?" (treat us like babies.) We're already civilized! I've seen the white people here call you racist to them but you're racist to yourselves if you actually buy into this shit.

LHX
01-20-2007, 12:11 AM
interesting angle

7EL7
01-20-2007, 12:14 AM
We're already civilized!

this is funny

Treazon
01-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm serious on this shit! Every thread on KTL ends with "dropping knowledge". I've read this statement about a million times: "If only black people (studied the lessons/ knew they were the Pharohs/ realized they were the true Israelites) then black civilization would manifest itself fully." Have you arrogant fucks ever thought that black people don't need your strange ass cults/organizations/clubs/whatever to get ahead in America? Have you ever thought that maybe we're smart enough to get ahead without your "leadership" to "civilize us?" (treat us like babies.) We're already civilized! I've seen the white people here call you racist to them but you're racist to yourselves if you actually buy into this shit.

rejecting advice and help from proper sources is pretty juvenile.. but if you'd rather reach equality alone as a people then go ahead and good luck to you.

peace

abasi
01-20-2007, 04:08 PM
If equality is the goal
Then blacks need whites and whites need blacks

maestro wooz
01-20-2007, 05:07 PM

church

we're not gonna be equal until we all start accepting we're equal. But i think some of the things these "cults" preach would be good for everyone to know but they do come off at an extremely arrogant angle.

Sexy Jasper
01-20-2007, 06:01 PM
We could start talking about affirmative action...

Ultimate Fist
01-20-2007, 06:14 PM
church

we're not gonna be equal until we all start accepting we're equal. But i think some of the things these "cults" preach would be good for everyone to know but they do come off at an extremely arrogant angle.

That's exactly what I mean. If you got something to offer, put it forward but don't act like you're God (no pun intended.) We don't need to be 5%ers or Nuwabians to be great.

7EL7
01-20-2007, 06:25 PM
we don't need it but without the 5% nation Hip Hop would be bland

Os3y3ris
01-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Ultimate Fist is correct.

froth
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
nice post, you should think for yourself and learn from personal experience

manhattan360
01-26-2007, 11:45 AM
I think its different when people dying the most from violence and poor health and going to jail the most Are Black but black includes asians and so called latinos and if i t wasnt for wut u call 5% Or NGE and NOI which i dont really like there teaching, the Black Panthers Who learned from Malcom X It would Have been like its still Pre 1960' but theres still a need for more change now

and i am so called latino

While White Kids Learn To Play Violins We Learned To Fire on Friends Half-a-MIll

Prolifical ENG
01-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I never read that in every thread. It is true what you've said, but those "cults" still do serve purposes. Those people helped pave the road in the past so others can get ahead. Why should they suddenly stop?

Black Man
01-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Equal means (in relationship to people) like in quality, nature, or status. In the simplest of definitions equal means the same.

Being color blind, is a disease and deficiency.

Have your opinions about being equal, the fact is blacks, brown, and yellow people (those people are the same by the way) of the world are not the same as white people. White people are different.

Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept..."He wants "us" to think we are all "different" (7/1-14)

I guess we are all the same because we all bleed red right? Yeah, well so do pigs.

A few points:

Biological Variation in Health and Illness: Race, Age, and sex Differences by Theresa Overfield states,"In the US, with a few exceptions, the establishment of clinical norms, risk and diagnostic data, treatment strategies, and prognosis have been based mostly on results of studies conducted among young to middle-aged white males of European extraction."

Thus you still have "milk" being pushed to original people as a source of calcium even though the majority of them genetically are lactose intolerant.

For those who have an opinion, get knowledge. Here's a few reference points to get your weight up.

Biological Consequences of the European Expansion, 1450-1800 by Kenneth Kiple
Another Dimension to the Black Diaspora: Diet, Disease and Racism by Kenneth Kiple
Caribbean Slave: A Biological History by Kenneth Kiple
African Excahnge: Toward a Biological History of Black People by Kenneth Kiple
Skeletal Attribution of Race: Methods for Forensic Anthropology by George Gill

A study in The New England Journal of Medicine told us that African-American and native Hawaiian smokers are more susceptible to lung cancer than whites.

The American Chemical Society’s Environmental Science & Technology carried a study showing that whites have three times more of a suspected carcinogen in their blood than Hispanics.

Hepatology, the journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, reported that Hispanics (who and what the hell is hispanic anyway?) have a higher risk of fatty liver disease than whites, while the risk for blacks was lower.

I've seen two people of color (original people) have twins, one reflecting the complexion of both parents(who are original people) and the other baby was white. Never have I seen two white people have a black, brown, or yellow baby. Why is that? Because we're all the same regardless of the what the facts are right?

In closing, I will repeat that the original people(black, brown, yellow) are the same, and whites are different. Although blacks and whites are different that doesn't mean they can't live in "equality" which is different from being equal.

froth
01-26-2007, 03:38 PM
youre retarded, people are people

what the fuck does milk have to do with anything

everything you said is trickknowledge

Visionz
01-26-2007, 03:49 PM
nice post, you should think for yourself and learn from personal experience

youre retarded, people are people

what the fuck does milk have to do with anything

everything you said is trickknowledge.........

froth
01-26-2007, 03:52 PM
your point? i didnt contradict myself

Visionz
01-26-2007, 03:57 PM
what if personal experience and his own thoughts led him to the conclusions he's drawn for which you accuse him of being retarded? Of course he's listed books but those may be his attempts at validating what he already suspected to be true.

Pointed it out cuz it was a hell of mood swing in a short number of post.

froth
01-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Hispanics have a higher risk of fatty liver disease than whites, while the risk for blacks was lower.

the original people(black, brown, yellow) are the same.
:(W

froth
01-26-2007, 03:59 PM
what if personal experience and his own thoughts led him to the conclusions he's drawn for which you accuse him of being retarded? Of course he's listed books but those may be his attempts at validating what he already suspected to be true.

Pointed it out cuz it was a hell of mood swing in a short number of post.
i took his statements as racist, anti white jibber jabber.

Justice
01-26-2007, 04:04 PM
lol u wutang fans are halarious. black man ur confused as fuck man go get help. ur psycho for real. u dont even know what ur talking about so stfu.

Black Man
01-26-2007, 04:23 PM
lol u wutang fans are halarious. black man ur confused as fuck man go get help. ur psycho for real. u dont even know what ur talking about so stfu.

watch your tongue or I will drop that sword above your head

Black Man
01-26-2007, 04:30 PM
i took his statements as racist, anti white jibber jabber.

So I'm anti-myself because I'm white.

Now if everybody is the same provide some concrete evidence that will destroy any thought of people being different.

Without the sun there would be no life on the planet earth. The sun, it's the blackman's friend, while being friendly with black people, its white people's enemy. How is it that the source of life here on the planet earth, is poison to white people?

And as far as racism is concerned, there wouldn't be any racism if white people didn't invent it. People will say why does color matter, or why are you making it an issure about race? Black people didn't make anything an issue of race, white people did. Now that original people are standing up, pointing out white people's filthy ways, now all of a sudden you want to be the same, you want to promote multiculturism. Get the kcuf outta here with that mess.

Is the devil fooling the original people? No not nowadays!!!

Os3y3ris
01-26-2007, 05:04 PM
watch your tongue or I will drop that sword above your head

Oh please. Save it.

WHAT?

Sexy Jasper
01-26-2007, 05:15 PM

Now if everybody is the same provide some concrete evidence that will destroy any thought of people being different.

Without the sun there would be no life on the planet earth. The sun, it's the blackman's friend, while being friendly with black people, its white people's enemy. How is it that the source of life here on the planet earth, is poison to white people?

And as far as racism is concerned, there wouldn't be any racism if white people didn't invent it. People will say why does color matter, or why are you making it an issure about race? Black people didn't make anything an issue of race, white people did. Now that original people are standing up, pointing out white people's filthy ways, now all of a sudden you want to be the same, you want to promote multiculturism. Get the kcuf outta here with that mess.

Is the devil fooling the original people? No not nowadays!!!You're a devil. Live with it.

Black Man
01-26-2007, 06:20 PM
You're a devil. Live with it.

Not a problem, but what does me being a devil have to do with anything? Maybe you can't handle one of your own (yeah, you're a devil too) telling the truth. Hell, I even know that whites and blacks are different. I even know how whites gave all these crazy names to the same people making them think they were different when all along it was the whites who were different. Now everybody is trying to either be politically correct or save their own ass while at the same time falling for the same tricks the devil been playing on you.

Sexy Jasper
01-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Not a problem, but what does me being a devil have to do with anything? Maybe you can't handle one of your own (yeah, you're a devil too) telling the truth. Hell, I even know that whites and blacks are different. I even know how whites gave all these crazy names to the same people making them think they were different when all along it was the whites who were different. Now everybody is trying to either be politically correct or save their own ass while at the same time falling for the same tricks the devil been playing on you.
It means all your posts are trick knowledge and should not be taken seriously.

And no, I'm not a devil, it's just you. You have so much hatred in you you can't think clear anymore.

Justice
01-26-2007, 08:05 PM
WHITE man you contradict yourself. you call yourself "black man" yet by your own admission you are a white man. so basically you were trying to fool muhfuckaz into believing you were something you're not. so why should anybody take anything you say serious from now on?

Justice
01-26-2007, 08:10 PM
lol this is buggin me out. WHITE man (thats your new name) YOU ARE A TRICK!

Prolifical ENG
01-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Uuuugh, this thread wasn't supposed to be about racial differences between black and white people. That topic has already been in enough threads. Keep it on track please.

LHX
01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
the only reason i can read threads like this and not kill myself is because i understand that this nonsense will end eventually

people are really determined to not understand that everybody is having a tough time in different ways

wax build-up in the ears and gummy oily gooey plastic shit covering the eyes

plaque in the brain

people need to eat more fruit

Ultimate Fist
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I think its different when people dying the most from violence and poor health and going to jail the most Are Black but black includes asians and so called latinos and if i t wasnt for wut u call 5% Or NGE and NOI which i dont really like there teaching, the Black Panthers Who learned from Malcom X It would Have been like its still Pre 1960' but theres still a need for more change now

and i am so called latino

While White Kids Learn To Play Violins We Learned To Fire on Friends Half-a-MIll

5%, NGE, NOI- They all followed after Marcus Garvey.

If the Black Panthers learned from Malcolm X, Malcolm X learned from Marcus Garvey. His father and the first of the cult guys started with Garvey's ideas. Ask me, there would have been black power anyway.

I'm not saying they didn't add on. Elijah Muhammad was a brilliant organizer and the 5% brought it down to the street level. But that doesn't mean they are authorities on anything. They've played their role in history. Now its time to take it to the next level.

There's a better way to do this shit- that's where I'm operating from. Do you really want to be under a theocracy? Relying on some religious authority for the guidance in your life ain't freedom.

Malcolm X's big mistake was following Elijah Muhammad. I know I'm going to piss the KTL crowd the fuck off by saying that but I think he could have done something even bigger if he wasn't held down by having to make sure he fufilled his obligations to that organization. Read his Autobiography- not the parts after he became a muslim but when he was still in prison. His mind was broader before he got involved in that shit. It limited him. He still would have been as militant. He still would have been as realistic. But under Elijah Muhammad, what he was allowed to do or say was controlled as fuck. He was just Muhammad's talking head. This is a man who educated himself in prison without the Nation's help- he didn't need them to become who he was.

Black Man
01-29-2007, 02:56 PM
5%, NGE, NOI- They all followed after Marcus Garvey.

None of the above followed Marcus Garvey.

If the Black Panthers learned from Malcolm X, Malcolm X learned from Marcus Garvey. His father and the first of the cult guys started with Garvey's ideas. Ask me, there would have been black power anyway.

Malcolm X learned from Elijah Muhammad.

I'm not saying they didn't add on. Elijah Muhammad was a brilliant organizer and the 5% brought it down to the street level. But that doesn't mean they are authorities on anything. They've played their role in history. Now its time to take it to the next level.

Elijah Muhammad is the 5%.

There's a better way to do this shit- that's where I'm operating from. Do you really want to be under a theocracy? Relying on some religious authority for the guidance in your life ain't freedom.

What is freedom and what does this freedom look like?

Malcolm X's big mistake was following Elijah Muhammad.

Malcom X wouldn't exist without Elijah Muhammad.

His mind was broader before he got involved in that shit.

His mind was broader then? I don't think so. He mind was focused on one thing and that was self destruction.

It limited him.

Him following Elijah Muhammad got him out of prison, physcially and mentally.

This is a man who educated himself in prison without the Nation's help- he didn't need them to become who he was.

It was the nation that sparked his interest in learning. Prior to that his main aim was self destruction.

Os3y3ris
01-29-2007, 03:55 PM
What is freedom and what does this freedom look like?

Freedom is a cage with no walls. It manifests backwards and creates you through your own creation. The mathematics of this is incomprehensible, both demonstrably wrong and clearly correct. Explaining this math is the horror that breaks the walls of your mind and shows you the beauty of fear and manifests invincibility through one's own death.

Black Man
01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Freedom is a cage with no walls. It manifests backwards and creates you through your own creation. The mathematics of this is incomprehensible, both demonstrably wrong and clearly correct. Explaining this math is the horror that breaks the walls of your mind and shows you the beauty of fear and manifests invincibility through one's own death.

huh??? :?

LHX
01-29-2007, 04:17 PM
huh??? :?

read it slowly

word-by-word

Black Man
01-29-2007, 04:34 PM
read it slowly

word-by-word

still don't make sense and still doesn't answer the question no matter how slow "you" read it.

LHX
01-29-2007, 05:16 PM
so does O need to bring it down a notch?

or do you need to put in effort to understand it?

its a pretty concise paragraph

Sexy Jasper
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Even I understood it and quoted it for truth.

Also, I like sugar in my coffin.

Alesco
01-29-2007, 05:41 PM
The dfanition of FREEDOM is to be TRUE to thy self

Jus thought a would say that

Alesco
01-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Defanition

froth
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
try again

Sexy Jasper
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
try again
hahahaa

snapple
01-29-2007, 06:48 PM
we don't need it but without the 5% nation Hip Hop would be bland

your bland.

humanity needs to unite, fuck history the past is the past i agree. the time is now for all brothers and sisters 2 unite

LHX
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
try again

dephinishin?