PDA

View Full Version : SRAS......New Beat......*The Cimetary*

Skinny Bastard
01-24-2007, 10:53 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=641430&songID=4923693

GameOfDeath
01-25-2007, 12:08 AM
I think you should make the strings louder. Other wise this is a nice dark groove.

Skinny Bastard
01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
thanks dude

pablobaluba
01-26-2007, 01:52 PM
you could have used louder drums. the beat is too simple to me. you could have added more instruments, not only those jingles.
i like the bass. it's nice.
peace and keep working
and a suggestion to all producers: work more on your beats. create the beat and work it again over a few days...try to add more things to it and flip all kind of samples over it. that's what i discovered not too long ago. i was just playing with a beat of mine and what sounded a simple beat become very complex after adding samples from different songs and chnged the drums in different ways
so keep working. you can do much better
peace ;)

pro.Graveface
01-26-2007, 01:54 PM
you could have used louder drums. the beat is too simple to me. you could have added more instruments, not only those jingles.
i like the bass. it's nice.
peace and keep working
and a suggestion to all producers: work more on your beats. create the beat and work it again over a few days...try to add more things to it and flip all kind of samples over it. that's what i discovered not too long ago. i was just playing with a beat of mine and what sounded a simple beat become very complex after adding samples from different songs and chnged the drums in different ways
so keep working. you can do much better
peace ;)

yo ck ya Wu mail Pm they call it yo PEACE