PDA

View Full Version : Stay in Your Lane

Black Man
01-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Black people in America have been around white people ever since white people stole black men women and children from the continent of Africa. When I say black people been around white people, what I mean is, we've witnessed every aspect of your lives. Not only did/do black people witness how you live, they were part of your society and had to learn how to "act" around you. Black people know how whites get down, and when black people speak on white people its from personal experience.

White people, you don't come among black people like that. You want to talk about poverty, the ghetto or whatever, but you don't come to the ghettos, you don't live among us. You still as far as way as possible.

White people, you're not qualified to speak on black issues past or present. Why? Because you don't know about black people. Listening to rap don't cut it. You think it does, but it doesn't. You don't speak like black people, think like black people, deal with the issues black people deal with, etc. etc. Because of these things there's a very limited interaction between the two people. On the other hand, as I have stated, black people are in just about every nook and cranny of white society in some shape form or fashion.

Some of you white parents don't even parent their children, it's a person who is non-white. Name any place in white society and nine times out of ten, there's a black person there.

With that said, white folk need to stay in their lane.

36chambers
01-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Maybe Im just reading this wrong but, with you saying this, your not staying in your "own lane".

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Black people in America have been around white people ever since white people stole black men women and children from the continent of Africa. When I say black people been around white people, what I mean is, we've witnessed every aspect of your lives. Not only did/do black people witness how you live, they were part of your society and had to learn how to "act" around you. Black people know how whites get down, and when black people speak on white people its from personal experience.

White people, you don't come among black people like that. You want to talk about poverty, the ghetto or whatever, but you don't come to the ghettos, you don't live among us. You still as far as way as possible.

White people, you're not qualified to speak on black issues past or present. Why? Because you don't know about black people. Listening to rap don't cut it. You think it does, but it doesn't. You don't speak like black people, think like black people, deal with the issues black people deal with, etc. etc. Because of these things there's a very limited interaction between the two people. On the other hand, as I have stated, black people are in just about every nook and cranny of white society in some shape form or fashion.

Some of you white parents don't even parent their children, it's a person who is non-white. Name any place in white society and nine times out of ten, there's a black person there.

Where did you cut and paste that from white boy?

Sexy Jasper
01-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Maybe Im just reading this wrong but, with you saying this, your not staying in your "own lane".
Yeah he does talk about black people a lot... for a white person...

What a clown.

Visionz
01-26-2007, 08:05 PM

With that said, white folk need to stay in their lane.they've got you fooled.....You STILL think its about the color of skin?

LHX
01-26-2007, 11:13 PM

with that said, it looks like youve gone back to pointing redundent repetitive jibberish

Prolifical ENG
01-27-2007, 05:19 PM
You seem to come here just to talk about black people. Perhaps like many white people, you are racist too and don't even realize it.