PDA

View Full Version : The Gza At The Key Club In Cali

wuswordz95
01-26-2007, 09:27 PM
On wednesday january 24, 2007. Gza performed at the key club in Hollywood, California. THe securtity Guards were assholes. They talked to me like they the shit. they were strict on the weed smoking.well fuck those fools. Before the gza came on there was some local rap groups/ the first one I did not care for but they seemed to be having fun on stage. there was amexican rap duo called classic inc. This other rap duo left after performing 2 songs. they told the crowd this is the last time you will ever see us. I dont know they got pissed. the lead dude was rocking some tight jordans. camp bully performed they were okay. gone mad came out I really enjoyed them. they basically are a nu metal band. I think they rock and the drummer is tight. some dude I forgo his name came out before gza he was tight. he did a show at rock the bells.

the gza concert

dj muggs opens up with some cypress hill tracks. then we hear the grandmasters intro. GZA DJ Muggs. Gza DJ MUggs. The crowd went apeshit.
Killah Priest, Dreddy Kruger were there.
songs he perfrormed.

Genereal principles. acapella. sadly he forgot the last words.

Crash yer crew. A song he forgot the words too. he had to tell dj muggs to spin it 3 times. well that wasnt good on gza. he should remember his verses.

Liquid swords.
Duel of an Iron mic
Older gods feautring dreddy and killah priest.
4th chamber
hip hop fury
clan in da front.
all in together now
Triumph
gullitione swords/
and other songs I dont remember it was aweome that killah priest and dreddy added some verses to some of the songs.
The worst thing about the concert was the sound. way 2 much tremble and bass. it basically flooded out the guitar, horn, piano, violin samples.
the gza wasnt not that great live. he forgot the 2nd verse to crash yer crew.
the awesome things about the concert. they actually played some songs from its entirety. Killah priest killed it. he came on strong. This is the 3rd time I saw KIllah Priest in person. I am really convinced the Killah Priest is one of the illest performers I ever seen Live on stage. Killah priest was the emcee of the night. not my fav emcee gza.

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 12:18 AM
yeah dude fuck the security guards

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 12:19 AM
^^^ I did not post that. my freind did.

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 01:03 AM
I ove wu concerts

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 04:09 PM
yo wu swordz was their hot chixs

444trumpets
01-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Tight Tight Got To Scram To Smoke

wuswordz95
01-27-2007, 06:39 PM
^^^ word up homey. dont be stingy wi the weedy

milhouse75
01-28-2007, 04:58 AM
yeah the gza sucked live the last time i saw him in LA too... sound was also horrible, but i figured the sound quality would be way better at a spot like the key club than at grand and olympic (i forget what this place is called).

love the guy, but forgetting your verses is a no-no.... and if you do, isn't your hypeman supposed to cover it up?

he did it a few times at the show i saw (last january)... also threw in 2 accapellas in a row. some boring shit for a guy with such a monotone voice. atleast you got to see kruger and kpriest.

wuswordz95
02-01-2007, 12:47 AM
yep i got to see k priest. k priest is awesome

444trumpets
02-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Where At

wuswordz95
02-02-2007, 11:11 PM
at the keyclub he was wit the genuis

444trumpets
02-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh Shit!

the silencer
02-02-2007, 11:59 PM
On wednesday january 24, 2007. Gza performed at the key club in Hollywood, California. THe securtity Guards were assholes. They talked to me like they the shit. they were strict on the weed smoking.well fuck those fools. Before the gza came on there was some local rap groups/ the first one I did not care for but they seemed to be having fun on stage. there was amexican rap duo called classic inc. This other rap duo left after performing 2 songs. they told the crowd this is the last time you will ever see us. I dont know they got pissed. the lead dude was rocking some tight jordans. camp bully performed they were okay. gone mad came out I really enjoyed them. they basically are a nu metal band. I think they rock and the drummer is tight. some dude I forgo his name came out before gza he was tight. he did a show at rock the bells.

the gza concert

dj muggs opens up with some cypress hill tracks. then we hear the grandmasters intro. GZA DJ Muggs. Gza DJ MUggs. The crowd went apeshit.
Killah Priest, Dreddy Kruger were there.
songs he perfrormed.

Genereal principles. acapella. sadly he forgot the last words.

Crash yer crew. A song he forgot the words too. he had to tell dj muggs to spin it 3 times. well that wasnt good on gza. he should remember his verses.

Liquid swords.
Duel of an Iron mic
Older gods feautring dreddy and killah priest.
4th chamber
hip hop fury
clan in da front.
all in together now
Triumph
gullitione swords/
and other songs I dont remember it was aweome that killah priest and dreddy added some verses to some of the songs.
The worst thing about the concert was the sound. way 2 much tremble and bass. it basically flooded out the guitar, horn, piano, violin samples.
the gza wasnt not that great live. he forgot the 2nd verse to crash yer crew.
the awesome things about the concert. they actually played some songs from its entirety. Killah priest killed it. he came on strong. This is the 3rd time I saw KIllah Priest in person. I am really convinced the Killah Priest is one of the illest performers I ever seen Live on stage. Killah priest was the emcee of the night. not my fav emcee gza.

thats fuckin awesome...i love Priest...

Priest is a lyrical legend IMO

THEORY
02-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Priest never dissappoints.