White_Mouse
01-26-2007, 11:49 PM
i got another track for the "Cartoon Compilation" album done
peep it @
www.soundclick.com/mousetheprodigy
...and leave honest feed.

pablobaluba
01-27-2007, 02:42 AM
man the beat is nice i like it. quite complex. you come nice on beat and correct, but not impressive. maybe it's just that i don't like your voice that much. but it's a matter of taste.maybe others will like you much more

The Ghost
01-27-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought it was nice. Just turn up the vocals a lil not alot just a lil.

Ozmosis
01-27-2007, 04:05 PM
dope track

GameOfDeath
01-27-2007, 04:31 PM
This is hot mouse your lyrical content is on point. Your game keeps improving. The EQ needs some work because your voice is fighting with the sounds from the beat. Like the hook. Eq aside this is a dope track. Thundercats was a sick show too. Mouse, you should get like 12 tracks together and do an album.

White_Mouse
01-27-2007, 08:42 PM
man the beat is nice i like it. quite complex. you come nice on beat and correct, but not impressive. maybe it's just that i don't like your voice that much. but it's a matter of taste.maybe others will like you much more

yo man it's cool, i really repspect you man, u produced for one of my favorite "audio emcees" on the forum..."Killer Falcon", i'm a fan of your work, and i hope i can impress later on, i'm still growing adn when you stop growing you start dying...i hope that never happens.

Lil' Ruger
01-28-2007, 12:03 AM
DUDE YOU SOUND LIKE EMINEM SON!!!! but you sound like you was younger then me kid.... nice track the beat went good with your voice.

"LEAVE ME ALON SO I CAN GET BACK TO MY CARTOONS" that was classic

The Ghost
01-28-2007, 12:15 AM
DUDE YOU SOUND LIKE EMINEM SON!!!! but you sound like you was younger then me kid.... nice track the beat went good with your voice.

"LEAVE ME ALON SO I CAN GET BACK TO MY CARTOONS" that was classic
He do sound like eminem's son. Oh yeah for those that don't know I did the beat :) . Peace to mouse for rapping over it ^O^

Lil' Ruger
01-28-2007, 12:18 AM
ghost you did the beat.....? that is beyond what i have done....

question how do u get samples and shit and pu
t em up on FL and when i get some up that are already on FL i cant hear em.

The Ghost
01-28-2007, 01:26 AM
ghost you did the beat.....? that is beyond what i have done....

question how do u get samples and shit and pu
t em up on FL and when i get some up that are already on FL i cant hear em.
Yeah i did the beat. But I don't use FL to sample I use it as a sound module so I can't help you with that sorry bro

White_Mouse
01-28-2007, 04:08 PM
yep thanks for the feed...Ghost youu held it down on the beat, and i want to thank you for giving me the privlidge of rapping over it, i also gave you credit on the page too, so if anyone looks at who mad the beat they'll know it's you...upping for more opnions...