PDA

View Full Version : Daz Dillinger - Gangsta Crunk new album Stay Away!!

Welshkillabee
07-18-2005, 07:19 AM
I just wanna warn people to stay away from this steaming pile of shit. Daz is one of my favorite west coast artists I love the albums Retaliation Revenge, Life I lead, RAW and DPGC I just cant explain how awful it is, why is Daz making fuckin crunk music?

triggahappy187
07-18-2005, 07:21 AM
My thoughts exactly since he signed wif so so def he done got that gangsta shit that i love.

Funk_Dock
07-18-2005, 11:57 AM
damn shame, DPG used to be one of my favourite groups...

Welshkillabee
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
damn shame, DPG used to be one of my favourite groups...
DPG is ill, Daz is ill I dunno what happened with this one. I think Daz trying to be "Crunk" is selling out big time, cos crunk is supposedley hot right now.

GSTYLE
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
He was just throwin out the EP to cash in. Its ok, but baring in mind its supposed to be simple beats and simple rhymes in the vein of Three 6 Mafia and Lil Jon, but it just aint as good. Im just waitin on his next proper solo album. The Dogg Pound Gangsta LP was great!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Daz and kurupt {DPG} livin legends in da west..!! also cant explain 4 his actions... da beat wit da young guns..{tonite} pretty hot.. though... tha'ts bout it... all good.. this a transition period 4 DAZ he wil see his mistakes.. then take it back..... gangsta ways...// D P G . .. 1 OF GREATEST EVER 2 STEP 2 THE MIC..

RynMur
07-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Some new weak shit that everything thinks they need to do. Now remember Dogg Food, "New York, New York", "let's play house", those were classics.