PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see humankind in 10 years?

GENERAL WISE
01-28-2007, 12:24 AM
Most of us have a clear remembrance of ten years ago (suggesting that you are at least 18 years old and thus that you don't have a sugercoated memory). The question is where we will be in 10 years from now. What do you think will be on your nation's agenda? What sort of music/clothes do you think will be popular? What kind of technology do you think will be more popular/available? What do you see yourself doing? Do you see a optimistic or pessimistic future?

froth
01-28-2007, 12:37 AM
im totally optimistic bc sharing information like this was totally unimaginable when i was a kid and i think people are basically good but guillable. so as connections start to build with like minded people that want positive things, like to be allowed personal freedom and raise their families in peace, there will be fewer people that just accept the words of politicians and preachers blindly, and rather start to see that we can control our realities

so im optimistic

i know theres a lot of people doing wrong but usually that is a reaction to something that makes them feel better

if we are good to each other and teach our children that way, we can get this thing back on track. it is life after all, a total blessing, totally amazing

i know we can affect our surroundings and universe in a positive way, and positive can be whittled down to personal freedom primarily

Frontal Lobotomy
01-28-2007, 06:26 AM
In the next 10 years, we'll see China on the moon, thats all I know.

maestro wooz
01-28-2007, 02:01 PM
im not as optimistic as froth, i think theres a good chance we're on a steady degenerative path and 10 years is worse then now

dimi
01-28-2007, 02:03 PM
in 10 years things will be much better economicaly
but the enviroment will suffer alot more

Visionz
01-28-2007, 02:07 PM
We're on the tipping point right now. Shit could move ahead exponentially OR we could fall off a cliff into obilivion.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Nothing major will change. Technology will expand but not grow. Cars will still be running on fuel rather than electricity. We should have whips running on electricity by now but that'll fuck up corporations plans. We're just gonna rely on technology more and more to a point where america will be an unspoken country. We're dumbing down the tubes.

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2007, 03:20 PM
It depends on how in tuned you are with your spirit and internal technology. Most people won't make it past 2012 due to materialism and ignorance.

ARRCIMEDES
01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Essex

Unique-B
01-29-2007, 06:18 PM
People are crazy.

Frontal Lobotomy
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Think the corp will still be going in 10 years?