PDA

View Full Version : How Are Asians Original? (For Blackman)

maestro wooz
01-29-2007, 10:42 PM
This question is also for anyone who might think they have an answer.

But, in your "whites are the only non-original people" lectures, you often mention asian people as "being original". How do you figure that?

If you've been outside in awhile you might notice that indians and other desi people are very much exactly the same physicaly as white people. Bone structures, weight distribution on the body, and they even sound more the same. Observations revealed when living around a large population of them. I don't know the concerns of their genetic makeup, but these are observations i think you can notice. Proof of this is the shared "Indo-European" language group. A mass of people originally speaking the same language moved to Europe and to the Indian subcontinent. How do you account for that in your theories?

As for east asians, china, japan, korea, vietnam, etc..., i don't think i need to make too much of a point for this question. If we started out in africa, how are white people less original then east asians. They have all the same type of differences and more from african original people then white people. If you want to judge devilishment, study east asian history, it's filled with as much debauchery, slavery, immoral people, massacres, manipulating the masses (research japan from 1890-WWII), and everything you wanna judge devilishment by. There's no way you can get away with saying people from most of asia are original and white people are not.

I just want to challenge what you have to say with what you can see in reality and what history tells us.

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Asiatic not asian.

maestro wooz
01-29-2007, 10:59 PM
asians are brown and yellow people, i know what words i'm using

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 11:03 PM

Most central Asians and Northern Asia (basically Russia) is PRETTY MUCH WHITE

by the way Iran and all the -stan countries except for Pakistan are considered caucasian...thus white.

maestro wooz
01-29-2007, 11:05 PM
did you read what i typed? That's what i just said.

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 11:18 PM
I dont read 15+ lines of a posts but i skim it. I get your point and will help you reach platinum status in this thread.

froth
01-29-2007, 11:23 PM
cartman seems like a douchebag

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 11:26 PM
cartman seems like a douchebag

(Froth Still mad at me calling him a Gingerbread)
http://www.krl.caltech.edu/~theresa/ms/ms10img/gingerbread_kids.JPG

=

http://www.christmasspiritshop.com/itemimages/SB-101.jpg

maestro wooz
01-29-2007, 11:30 PM
okay, stop

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 11:43 PM
okay, stop

Black people try to create a history which does not exist for themselves. Its actually sad, all African Americans know of their history is that they came from Africa in slave ships to work the new found land to the west and from that point on. Seeing other people with CERTAIN heritages and contributions to human society has made them want the same thing. Thus, black people claiming most Middle Eastern history as their own...(See Jesus = Black, or Ras Kass on Nature of the Threat--<The Moors, Arabs and or Turks are not black>). I hope you can see the connection of this to the main topic Wooz. American (YES MOSTLY AMERICAN/ NON -AFRICAN) Blacks need to create their own history and NGE/5%er nation/Being highly Christian is really just a way to fill that void. Many refer to Blacks being the original man (ok, seems true), so naturally that being part of their specific history makes blacks want to express that as their contribution to society.

maestro wooz
01-29-2007, 11:47 PM
i would agree with that. I think it's from their culture being lost that they are so prone to following these stories to fill their hearts. It's not a good thing, but i've found that most black people are able to overcome.

GENERAL WISE
01-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Black people try to create a history which does not exist for themselves. Its actually sad, all African Americans know of their history is that they came from Africa in slave ships to work the new found land to the west and from that point on. Seeing other people with CERTAIN heritages and contributions to human society has made them want the same thing. Thus, black people claiming most Middle Eastern history as their own...(See Jesus = Black, or Ras Kass on Nature of the Threat--<The Moors, Arabs and or Turks are not black>). I hope you can see the connection of this to the main topic Wooz. American (YES MOSTLY AMERICAN/ NON -AFRICAN) Blacks need to create their own history and NGE/5%er nation/Being highly Christian is really just a way to fill that void. Many refer to Blacks being the original man (ok, seems true), so naturally that being part of their specific history makes blacks want to express that as their contribution to society.

Damn that should be my #12 entry....

Black Man
01-30-2007, 10:21 AM
If you've been outside in awhile you might notice that indians and other desi people are very much exactly the same physicaly as white people.

These people you speak of, the indians and other desi people, how did they get those names? Was it a name they gave themselves or was it a name somebody else gave them? The phenotype of people we see today, isn't the same as it was yesterday.

Bone structures, weight distribution on the body, and they even sound more the same.

You mean that they have two legs, two arms, and a head and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from being skinny to fat, short to tall. How they sound.....like how Carlton sounded "white" and the Fresh Prince sounded "black" This is a wu-tang site, don't they have pictures of each member of the wu-tang? They're not all the same physically. They're not all the same height, weight, or body type, nor are they all the same complexion. Gina, from Martin, yellow, Wesley Snipes, Whoopi, the Williams sisters, black.

Proof of this is the shared "Indo-European" language group.

That's not proof. Present day "Mexicans" speak spanish because they were forced to speak the tongue of the people who conquered them, and that's just one example. Phillipinos have "Spanish" names, they took the names of the people who conquered them.

A mass of people originally speaking the same language moved to Europe and to the Indian subcontinent. How do you account for that in your theories?

What mass of people are you speaking of, when did it happen, who were these people, what did they call themselves, and what language did they speak?

If we started out in africa, how are white people less original then east asians.

Caucasians did not start out in Africa. As a matter of fact, Africa, is a name given to that land mass not by the original inhabitants of that land, but by a foreign invader....caucasians.

If you want to judge devilishment, study east asian history, it's filled with as much debauchery, slavery, immoral people, massacres, manipulating the masses (research japan from 1890-WWII), and everything you wanna judge devilishment by.

Devil and devilishment two different things.

There's no way you can get away with saying people from most of asia are original and white people are not.

Nobody is trying to escape.

I just want to challenge what you have to say with what you can see in reality and what history tells us.

Why are you making this challenge?

Black Man
01-30-2007, 10:43 AM

"Black" people are brown and yellow.

Black Man
01-30-2007, 10:49 AM

You're 100% right. Black people just make things up to fill voids in their life. Like the middle east is a place that existed prior to world war one, and that the moors are not black even though that word means black.

Yeah all blacks want to do is make up history so they can feel good about themselves. It's funny how black people think they built the pyramids...yeah right. It was aliens who built the pyramids not black people. Like how the washington monument really isn't a structure designed and used by blacks, but it was originally built again by aliens.

maestro wooz
01-30-2007, 01:26 PM
These people you speak of, the indians and other desi people, how did they get those names? Was it a name they gave themselves or was it a name somebody else gave them?

don't see how anything here is relevant. You can call them whatever you want, it's the people not their names that are important.

The phenotype of people we see today, isn't the same as it was yesterday.

okay

You mean that they have two legs, two arms, and a head and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from being skinny to fat, short to tall. How they sound.....like how Carlton sounded "white" and the Fresh Prince sounded "black" This is a wu-tang site, don't they have pictures of each member of the wu-tang? They're not all the same physically. They're not all the same height, weight, or body type, nor are they all the same complexion. Gina, from Martin, yellow, Wesley Snipes, Whoopi, the Williams sisters, black.

no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures. Go to a neighborhood of these desi people and just look at their faces, on the whole they match the facial structures of white people much closer then blacks, east asians... As for voice, i'm talking about pitch and deepness. Black people tend to have deeper voices, asians lighter, and whites and the desi people tend to fall in the middle. These are casual observations a person can make if they spend time in a diverse population. Have you not made them?

In my opinion you would be better served by not trying to twist things people say into some kind of stereotyping racist slant and instead respond to what they say. I know there are all types of different people for all types of colors, we're talking about on the whole here.

That's not proof. Present day "Mexicans" speak spanish because they were forced to speak the tongue of the people who conquered them, and that's just one example. Phillipinos have "Spanish" names, they took the names of the people who conquered them.

Do these mexicans not have some spanish blood in them now? Brazilians speak portugese because they have portugese blood in them. If latin america does not support my point, it is irrelevant because i'm talking about a migration of people whereas you're talking about one peoplel conquering another and forcing their language on them. Two different scenarios.

What mass of people are you speaking of, when did it happen, who were these people, what did they call themselves, and what language did they speak?

i believe i'm talking about the people from the caucus mountains

i said
If we started out in africa, how are white people less original then east asians.

and you replied with

Caucasians did not start out in Africa. As a matter of fact, Africa, is a name given to that land mass not by the original inhabitants of that land, but by a foreign invader....caucasians.

first, why are you so caught up with names and words. It's so irrelevant who made up that word. From now on we can call africa aoushufsajlhas if you really want.

Caucasians did not start out in africa, but people did, right? hence why there is the existence of an original people, africans, and non-original people. People migrated, some settled in the caucus mountains and began caucasian people. So again, how are asians more original then caucasians.

if you don't judge devils by their devilishment, what do you judge it on? Just skin color? That seems a little shallow.

because i want to understand this white guy who came on the board with the name black man and started spouting off some rhetoric about whites being devils in every thread. Don't think i'm offended by what you say. I often find myself in agreement with the things you are saying, except your insistence on white people being devils doesn't seem to logically add up.

okay, then where do people of asia fit into your logic? I thought that the terms brown and yellow covered the people of asia, was that wrong?

And if it doesn't, and we establish that these people of africa are not part of the original population (according to your logic), then what makes white people devils and these other non-original people not devils? Does it all come back to slavery? Are you on some kind of "yakub grafted the white man" bull?

HANZO
01-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Most central Asians and Northern Asia (basically Russia) is PRETTY MUCH WHITE

by the way Iran and all the -stan countries except for Pakistan are considered caucasian...thus white.

iranians are persian and the people from the stan countries are mongoloid apart from afghanistan, they are the original ppl from them stan countries though, not the russian immigrants who moved in soviet times and run the countries.

i bet if asians took black ppl as slaves back in the day they would also be considered as devils and not original. all this original nonsense is jus a way to try an get back at white ppl.

HANZO
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
You're 100% right. Black people just make things up to fill voids in their life. Like the middle east is a place that existed prior to world war one, and that the moors are not black even though that word means black.

moorish sultans were berbers/arabs. the word moor meaning black doesnt mean that it was a black empire.

froth
01-30-2007, 02:21 PM
iranians are persian and the people from the stan countries are mongoloid apart from afghanistan, they are the original ppl from them stan countries though, not the russian immigrants who moved in soviet times and run the countries.

i bet if asians took black ppl as slaves back in the day they would also be considered as devils and not original. all this original nonsense is jus a way to try an get back at white ppl.
word

*cowers in the Caucus Mountains*

Black Man
01-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=724496#post724496)

These people you speak of, the indians and other desi people, how did they get those names? Was it a name they gave themselves or was it a name somebody else gave them?

don't see how anything here is relevant. You can call them whatever you want, it's the people not their names that are important.

If it's not important, why are you asking me about the original people of the planet?

uote:

no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures.

You mean like they have eyes, ears, and a mouth.

Go to a neighborhood of these desi people and just look at their faces, on the whole they match the facial structures of white people much closer then blacks, east asians...

Blacks in america don't look like blacks in africa as far as their facial structures.

As for voice, i'm talking about pitch and deepness. Black people tend to have deeper voices, asians lighter, and whites and the desi people tend to fall in the middle. These are casual observations a person can make if they spend time in a diverse population. Have you not made them?

Sounds like a stereotype. Maybe people sound a certain way because of the region they're from and humidity, climate, altitude, etc. all play a part in sound.

In my opinion you would be better served by not trying to twist things people say into some kind of stereotyping racist slant and instead respond to what they say. I know there are all types of different people for all types of colors, we're talking about on the whole here.

when are you dealing with a whole? the desi people are not the whole, indians are not the whole.

Quote:
Do these mexicans not have some spanish blood in them now?

Not all of them. And that's not why they speak spanish.

Brazilians speak portugese because they have portugese blood in them. If latin america does not support my point, it is irrelevant because i'm talking about a migration of people whereas you're talking about one peoplel conquering another and forcing their language on them. Two different scenarios.

how does a language change because you move from the east side to the west side?

Quote:
i believe i'm talking about the people from the caucus mountains

oh you believe do you. for me to properly respond i need to know what people from the caucus mountains, what language they spoke, when did this migration take place, and what did they call themselves.

Quote:
and you replied with

Quote:
first, why are you so caught up with names and words. It's so irrelevant who made up that word. From now on we can call africa aoushufsajlhas if you really want.

Because names and words are used to express an idea. Words and names identify. Names and words are used to communicate.

Caucasians did not start out in africa, but people did, right?

I don't say that.

hence why there is the existence of an original people, africans, and non-original people.

Ernie Els is an african, but he is not original.

People migrated, some settled in the caucus mountains and began caucasian people.

is that how it went down?

So again, how are asians more original then caucasians.

how is a person more original than the next? if you're original you're original.

Quote:
if you don't judge devils by their devilishment, what do you judge it on? Just skin color? That seems a little shallow.

when you use a term, you should know what that term means. it seems as if you judge based on skin color.

Quote:
because i want to understand this white guy who came on the board with the name black man and started spouting off some rhetoric about whites being devils in every thread.

if i start going back to my previous threads, i'm talking about whites being devils in every thread or is that just what you want to see? if you want to understand, you should approach the teacher with respect and an open mind to learn. this you have not done.

Don't think i'm offended by what you say.

you shouldn't feel offended.

I often find myself in agreement with the things you are saying, except your insistence on white people being devils doesn't seem to logically add up.

you speak on history and studying history. i've seen no other people do what white people have done. i haven't seen any people except for whites bring so much death and destruction, and it's not just toward people. i haven't seen any pictures of people of "color" take pictures after burning a man to death or hanging them from a tree and have a celebration which still happens in this day and time called a picnic. i haven't seen people of color pollute the atmosphere, the ocean, our drinking water. i haven't seen people of "color" drop a bomb on men, women, children, and babies like that atom bomb. and not only was the atom bomb dropped, it was only dropped on people of "color" when there were other people participating in that said war. i haven't seen people of "color" erase european history, but those europeans have put in alot of work to erase everybody elses history, culture, language, and traditions. i haven't seen people of color brag and boast about not bathing.

i can go on and on why i say what i say about who the devil is. their history and their present condition shows me they're the devil.

Quote:
okay, then where do people of asia fit into your logic?

i know a chinese man, he says he's black, he says he's original, he even says he's god. i know an indian man(from india) who says the same thing. i know ricans, dominicans, native americans, who all say the same thing. it's not whay i say, it's what they say.

I thought that the terms brown and yellow covered the people of asia, was that wrong?

are there not white people who live in asia? are there not white people whose nationality is japanese, chinese, indian?

And if it doesn't, and we establish that these people of africa are not part of the original population (according to your logic), then what makes white people devils and these other non-original people not devils?

the original people are black, brown, and yellow. those people are original. it doesn't matter what part of the land they are from.

Does it all come back to slavery?

nope. slavery is just another deed to show what type of people they are. you call them what you want to call them. i call them by their name. john, bill, adam, sarah, beth, gary, etc. etc. i know i don't trust them and i have just cause not to trust them on any level.

Are you on some kind of "yakub grafted the white man" bull?

do you know what yacub means, where he's from, where to find him in a book? do you know what it is to graft something? how to do it? do you even know what the word graft means?

again, you say you're trying to understand but i see through all of that bs. a man/woman who is trying to understand will never go to the one who knows and refer to whatever the subject matter is as bull.

Black Man
01-30-2007, 02:27 PM

is that what it is

Black Man
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
moorish sultans were berbers/arabs. the word moor meaning black doesnt mean that it was a black empire.

ok who said it meant that? since we're speaking of the moors, they did have an empire.

froth
01-30-2007, 02:34 PM
hahaha black man believes in yacub

HANZO
01-30-2007, 02:47 PM
ok who said it meant that? since we're speaking of the moors, they did have an empire.

you yourself said the word moor means black read one of your previous posts. and yes they did have an empire, but it was nothing special. they got wiped out by the spanish.

Black Man
01-30-2007, 03:04 PM
you yourself said the word moor means black read one of your previous posts. and yes they did have an empire, but it was nothing special. they got wiped out by the spanish.

i know what i said and i know what you tried to imply.

they got wiped out...i don't think so. they were forced to leave spain/iberian penisula though. now the greatness of europe is because the greatness of the moors. they brought the light of civilization to europe. before the moors came, spain didn't have plumbing, bathing houses, universities, air conditioning, bath tubs, soap, hell, europeans were bragging about how little they washed themselves. that's even seen today. watch a soap commercial and tell me what's missing. washing your face with a bar of soap after this dude finished washing his balls with it leaving all kind of pubic hairs on it, then wifey uses it to wipe her stankin' ass with it then the next person comes and washes their face with it. that's foul. that's how euro's/whites get down.

hidden ninja
01-30-2007, 05:45 PM
y'all are crazy with this shit.

white folk are dirty?
clearly their wickedness wont allow them to have good grooming habits.
satan wants dirt in your pores.

GENERAL WISE
01-30-2007, 05:55 PM
i know what i said and i know what you tried to imply.

they got wiped out...i don't think so. they were forced to leave spain/iberian penisula though. now the greatness of europe is because the greatness of the moors. they brought the light of civilization to europe. before the moors came, spain didn't have plumbing, bathing houses, universities, air conditioning, bath tubs, soap, hell, europeans were bragging about how little they washed themselves. that's even seen today. watch a soap commercial and tell me what's missing. washing your face with a bar of soap after this dude finished washing his balls with it leaving all kind of pubic hairs on it, then wifey uses it to wipe her stankin' ass with it then the next person comes and washes their face with it. that's foul. that's how euro's/whites get down.

Why did this turn into a Moors' topic? Intelligent Whites do not argue with this so why do you bring it up all the time? Does it make you feel like your people (Not Moors, but African Americans <YES AFRICAN AMERICANS, not AFRICANS>) brought civilization back to Europe? Why don't you praise the Chinese for their contributions?

African Americans and other poor minorities (not all) are mostly made fun of for not being hard working and being susceptable to "White Power." In my view African Americans have the perfect premise to get their own Golden Age with a little more effort (i.e The Harlem Revolution) but they keep blaming society for holding them down. The urban culture (mostly Black, Latino and poors) do have a harder time, but that doesn't mean that you can't teach your kids to grow up with tremendous expectations. They need better parents (See Barack Obama) and responsible parents who do not rely on welfare or trying to have a good time.

Sorry if I sound harsh.

GENERAL WISE
01-30-2007, 05:59 PM
I see Indian and Chinese Immigrants and I wonder, what if Black Americans tried that hard to succeed in life. Its not genetics, but the upbringings.

Black Man
01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Why did this turn into a Moors' topic?

ask the person who brought the moors into the discussion the above question. i didn't bring "them" in.

Intelligent Whites do not argue with this so why do you bring it up all the time?

i rarely speak on the moors, you must have me confused with somebody else.

Does it make you feel like your people (Not Moors, but African Americans <YES AFRICAN AMERICANS, not AFRICANS>) brought civilization back to Europe? Why don't you praise the Chinese for their contributions?

who's african american? not me. all these different names for the same people. somebody is trying to cause confusion.

African Americans and other poor minorities (not all) are mostly made fun of for not being hard working and being susceptable to "White Power."

sticks and stones may break my bones, but names haven't destroyed the original people yet.

In my view African Americans have the perfect premise to get their own Golden Age with a little more effort (i.e The Harlem Revolution) but they keep blaming society for holding them down.

if its true, its true. the guilty never want to be pointed out.

The urban culture (mostly Black, Latino and poors) do have a harder time, but that doesn't mean that you can't teach your kids to grow up with tremendous expectations.

the urban culture....which is it, blacks have a harder time in comparison to whites to succeed or is it they blame society for not succeeding? in one breath you admit they're at a disadvantage then the next breath you say stop blaming society.

as far as teaching, you can't teach something you don't know, duh. you pass on what you have.

They need better parents (See Barack Obama) and responsible parents who do not rely on welfare or trying to have a good time.

you should stop watching tv. and welfare, you might want to check the what really going on when it concerns welfare....that's a white thing. they're the ones who suck up tax dollars via the welfare system. of course white people don't want this to be known, it'll make them look like the perception they create of black people which is negative.

Sorry if I sound harsh.

your words are not harsh, they are unintelligent and based on nothing but a perception created by none other than....

Black Man
01-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I see Indian and Chinese Immigrants and I wonder, what if Black Americans tried that hard to succeed in life. Its not genetics, but the upbringings.

yeah black people don't try and succeed. they must be doing something right because whatever it is they do, the whole world eventually tries to mimick. and the black people i'm talking about that are trend setters, happen to be found in america. and when i say trend setters, i'm not just talking about fashion and music.

Sexy Jasper
01-30-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't know what this is all about, but Black Man is white and has a vagina so nothing he says matters.

Peace.

LHX
01-30-2007, 09:33 PM
without black people, white people cant exist

without white people, black people have no purpose

froth
01-30-2007, 10:05 PM
dude is this guy really white? hes like that one dude on the white rapper show that was too pussy to get a lap dance

GENERAL WISE
01-30-2007, 10:09 PM
yeah black people don't try and succeed. they must be doing something right because whatever it is they do, the whole world eventually tries to mimick. and the black people i'm talking about that are trend setters, happen to be found in america. and when i say trend setters, i'm not just talking about fashion and music.

lmao. btw what trends have they started?

Black Man
01-31-2007, 09:26 AM
lmao. btw what trends have they started?

this one i'm not really going to put to much into....hiphop is the trend now, nuff said.

Prolifical ENG
01-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Looks like the original question can't be answered.

Black Man
01-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Looks like the original question can't be answered.

looks that way. i'm glad you know what you don't know.

Visionz
01-31-2007, 11:17 AM
I've read through this whole thread and the core issue of all our problems is still not being correctly addressed. It's convienient to say that its about the color of skin, after all its such an obvious line of division. In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't. Saying that doesn't absolve anyone from atrocities past. It only points out that color isn't the primary issue. To ignore this fact only aids the in the division of our society. Whether anyone likes it or not we're all in this together.

Black Man
01-31-2007, 11:46 AM
I've read through this whole thread and the core issue of all our problems is still not being correctly addressed. It's convienient to say that its about the color of skin, after all its such an obvious line of division. In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't. Saying that doesn't absolve anyone from atrocities past. It only points out that color isn't the primary issue. To ignore this fact only aids the in the division of our society. Whether anyone likes it or not we're all in this together.

All in what together?

LHX
01-31-2007, 11:48 AM
In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't.

i dont really agree with this foundation

the REAL foundation is the illusion of power

the other significant foundation is to make people scared to change the structure

the illusion needs to be in place before anything can be exploited

the only way i can have power over you is if i claim possession over something which is rightfully yours, and then put some system in place where you are scared to take it back

flip a coin
is it worse to get killed or to live oppressed?

anybody alive right now who isnt seeking to rid all forms of oppression is basically digging their own grave

(whether they are aware of it or not is of little significance)

Visionz
01-31-2007, 12:17 PM
All in what together?this world, this life

i dont really agree with this foundation

the REAL foundation is the illusion of power

the other significant foundation is to make people scared to change the structure

the illusion needs to be in place before anything can be exploited

the only way i can have power over you is if i claim possession over something which is rightfully yours, and then put some system in place where you are scared to take it back

flip a coin
is it worse to get killed or to live oppressed?

anybody alive right now who isnt seeking to rid all forms of oppression is basically digging their own grave

(whether they are aware of it or not is of little significance)very true,through time though, power and the illusion of power have become one and the same. The truth is that numbers are on our side and that without willing participants, the whole structure would be crumbled in very short order. We just all have to be on the same page. And that's were things get very tricky, and at times, seemingly impossible. One thing for certain though, division is not the answer

LHX
01-31-2007, 02:18 PM
i think we are coming together

it is happening slowly, and we are tripping over each other in the process, but it is happening

for example:
the very fact that people are posting in this forum together is significant

more significant than the fact that everybody disagrees on everything

everybody who posted in this thread has more in common than not

this isnt a rpg forum where people are trying to turn their level 6 dwarf into a level 9 acrobat and they dress up in star trek costumes

its a shame everybody prefers to dwell on the differences rather than the obvious similarities

maestro wooz
01-31-2007, 04:00 PM
i dont feel like continuing this discussion, because my question was answered with the fact that this guy really doesnt know what hes talking about. I am shaking my head at blackman calling himself a teacher and demanding respect.

all respect that is due to you blackman, keep doing you and we'll, uhhh, see how it turns out

AcidPhosphate69
01-31-2007, 04:03 PM
So... Black Man is white? That's fucked up. In my opinion, you seem to be the definition of wigger.

Quote:
no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures.
You mean like they have eyes, ears, and a mouth.

I don't know if somebody already addressed this but seriously, if you're gonna debate...don't fucking play coy. He meant the bone structure of the face like cheekbones, forehead, elongated eyes/nose all that shit.

You keep dodging around questions and acting like you're superior. "I'm glad I know something you don't." What are you 5? If any kind of equality is going to be gotten, it's going to come about with openess and enlightenment not your predisposition to act like your knowledge is a treasure that nobody else can have and/or handle. You're not special, you're a white dude who wishes he was black.

LHX, differences are fine. It's when people tend to build hate and contempt on those differences that's bad. I mean, if Blacks were the original man...whatever...that's cool. I'm not gonna worship you but I recognise that that's your culture.

Respect is the key. Respect the differences and respect your fellow man. That's all.

maestro wooz
01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
So... Black Man is white? That's fucked up. In my opinion, you seem to be the definition of wigger.

I don't know if somebody already addressed this but seriously, if you're gonna debate...don't fucking play coy. He meant the bone structure of the face like cheekbones, forehead, elongated eyes/nose all that shit.

You keep dodging around questions and acting like you're superior. "I'm glad I know something you don't." What are you 5? If any kind of equality is going to be gotten, it's going to come about with openess and enlightenment not your predisposition to act like your knowledge is a treasure that nobody else can have and/or handle. You're not special, you're a white dude who wishes he was black.

exactly, i tried to have a reasoned discussion and you get stupid answers like that. I really wanted to know how he would answer my question.

Sexy Jasper
01-31-2007, 05:02 PM
looks that way. i'm glad you know what you don't know.You mean what you don't know...

Just answer the damn question.

Black Man
01-31-2007, 05:57 PM
I answer questions when they're presented respectfully.

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Their cooking is pretty original

Sexy Jasper
01-31-2007, 07:09 PM
I answer questions when they're presented respectfully.Your attitude is so arrogant, you deserve no respect here. Filthy devil.

Sexy Jasper
01-31-2007, 07:19 PM
*quotes rap nigger instead*

*scratch sounds and booming bass*

"ya played yoself...ya played yoself...ya played yoself..."

"step back if you value your health, ya played yoself!"

froth
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
yeah fuck this bitch ass honky id slap the shit out of him if he called me a devil

fucking little punk bitch, hey admin change his name to Boober

GENERAL WISE
02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I just pumped my fists cuz I love this shit......

lmao. I admit, Lmao.

Urban_Journalz
02-01-2007, 02:18 AM
"God Created man from earth."

Now, personally, right now, I couldn't care less what you believe in. Just do me the honor of considering the sentence.

Considered it?? Good.

Now, observe the breakdown.....

It says, "God created MAN from earth." Now, while the first surface of earth is indeed very dark, the statement still stands. He created MAN from earth, not BLACK man, not WHITE man, not YELLOW man, not RED man (no pun intended), but MAN. ALL MEN. MANKIND. You might say that in order to reach the lighter soil, one would have to dig deep. Does that make the soil beneath it anything but a DIFFERENT part of the SAME patch of soil??

As far as slavery, to be mad at all white people, who weren't even there might I add, is stupid for more than the reason just stated. If you recall, there were white people getting lynched, burned, shot, stabbed, drowned and anything else the killers thought of at the time, for the sake of not wanting to see THIER FELLOW MAN be treated the way they were. In the case of The Underground Railroad, a lot of slaves wouldn't have made it to the North if it hadn't been for sympathetic white people who knew they were doing the right thing by helping these slaves.

Bottom line, if you're racist, just do all the good people in the world a favor and go jump off a cliff to be dashed to bits on the jagged rocks below. Consider it a public service.

The Children Are The Future and Wu-Tang is for the babies.

froth
02-01-2007, 02:27 AM
yeah you would think that was obvious. good posts man i agree with you

LHX
02-01-2007, 06:14 AM
i third the motion

Black Man
02-01-2007, 09:23 AM
It says, "God created MAN from earth." Now, while the first surface of earth is indeed very dark, the statement still stands. He created MAN from earth, not BLACK man, not WHITE man, not YELLOW man, not RED man (no pun intended), but MAN. ALL MEN. MANKIND. You might say that in order to reach the lighter soil, one would have to dig deep. Does that make the soil beneath it anything but a DIFFERENT part of the SAME patch of soil??

yes the soil is different. and regardless to how deep you dig, there's no white soil to found. white soil is not found in nature, so any man which is created (and that's different from being made) from the earth (the black woman) the person being created is going to reflect the essence of where they came from.

Visionz
02-01-2007, 10:08 AM
"God Created man from earth."

Now, personally, right now, I couldn't care less what you believe in. Just do me the honor of considering the sentence.

Considered it?? Good.

Now, observe the breakdown.....

As far as slavery, to be mad at all white people, who weren't even there might I add, is stupid for more than the reason just stated. If you recall, there were white people getting lynched, burned, shot, stabbed, drowned and anything else the killers thought of at the time, for the sake of not wanting to see THIER FELLOW MAN be treated the way they were. In the case of The Underground Railroad, a lot of slaves wouldn't have made it to the North if it hadn't been for sympathetic white people who knew they were doing the right thing by helping these slaves.

Bottom line, if you're racist, just do all the good people in the world a favor and go jump off a cliff to be dashed to bits on the jagged rocks below. Consider it a public service.

The Children Are The Future and Wu-Tang is for the babies.droppin that real knowledge as usual Slasher, peace homie

yes the soil is different. and regardless to how deep you dig, there's no white soil to found. white soil is not found in nature, so any man which is created (and that's different from being made) from the earth (the black woman) the person being created is going to reflect the essence of where they came from. A continued focus on division. There is clayish dirt that's of a tanish color similiar to the tone of my skin all over the place here. You can see it easily when driving thru hills that have been cut away to make roads. In short, your reasoning here is based on a false assumption. Why is it that you refuse to look outside of the box you've placed yourself in?

Visionz
02-01-2007, 10:16 AM
http://www.mrx.no/albums/Air-balloon-Flying-in-Cappadocia/The_white_volcanic_soil_of_Kapadokya.thumb.jpghttp ://www.applegategardens.co.uk/acatalog/plants_for_clay_soil.jpg
http://anping.tncg.gov.tw/archaeology/images/ahd_02_4.gif

http://www.texasfreeway.com/Austin/photos/360/images/360_2244_rock_cut_4-march-2001_hres.jpg

http://www.tdhorn.com/blog/uploaded_images/IMG_1218-721488.JPG

Visionz
02-01-2007, 10:38 AM
now remeber kiddies, there's no such thing as white soil

Black Man
02-01-2007, 11:09 AM
now remeber kiddies, there's no such thing as white soil

it's not white homie. just because it's very light doesn't make it white. keep trying.

LHX
02-01-2007, 11:32 AM
ash grey isnt the same as pink

Visionz
02-01-2007, 11:44 AM
it's not white homie. just because it's very light doesn't make it white. keep trying.
white people aren't actually white, black people aren't actually black, the name's themselves are just approxamations. and you still haven't answer the question.

Urban_Journalz
02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
http://www.mrx.no/albums/Air-balloon-Flying-in-Cappadocia/The_white_volcanic_soil_of_Kapadokya.thumb.jpghttp ://www.applegategardens.co.uk/acatalog/plants_for_clay_soil.jpg
http://anping.tncg.gov.tw/archaeology/images/ahd_02_4.gif

http://www.texasfreeway.com/Austin/photos/360/images/360_2244_rock_cut_4-march-2001_hres.jpg

http://www.tdhorn.com/blog/uploaded_images/IMG_1218-721488.JPG

And The Truth shall set you free.

Peace Unseen

Urban_Journalz
02-01-2007, 02:12 PM
yes the soil is different. and regardless to how deep you dig, there's no white soil to found. white soil is not found in nature, so any man which is created (and that's different from being made) from the earth (the black woman) the person being created is going to reflect the essence of where they came from.

There's no difference between creation and being made, unless you're in the Sicilian Mafia.

Different words with the same meaning really. Just like Wu-Dong and Wu-Tang or Kung-Fu and Gong-Fu are the same things, but different pronunciations.

This thing of, "I'm better because my skin is darker." is soundin' more like Hitler and his crew to be honest cuz they were on the same tip, "Master Race" and all that.

For the record, my skin is pretty chocolatey, and while I am proud of my heritage, I don't neglect the rest of the people in the world or look down on them because they could very well be a much better person than I am. I could and have learned some invaluble lessons from white people.

The fact that Non Phixion's group members have a bit less melanin in thier skin doesn't stop them from bein' one of the illest groups to come out of N.Y. in years does it??

Don't get stuck on skin yo. You'll miss out on a whole lot.

EAGLE EYE
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
If god made man out of soil, then the white man came from the Utah Salt Flats

http://www.3rnet.org/images/UT/crop0005.jpg

gosh blackman, your a little twerp dipshit at times

LHX
02-01-2007, 05:07 PM
if everybody was willing to consider points and make concessions, there could be some progress made here

the only thing i would suggest to Black Man should he ever venture out to other forums or communities would be to consider changing the labels 'black' and 'white' to terms that are a little less controversial

he knows as well as everybody else that it is not as simple as that, and those labels are counter-productive to what he is trying to convey

as for everybody else, if you dont notice different traits and qualities in different people from different backgrounds, then i would say that somebody has brainwashed you really well

we arent computers where every machine is designed with the same specs

we are tremendously 'UNEQUAL' in that respect

equality comes with significance and function

what is more important? your knee? or your leg?

without a knee, your leg is useless

without a leg, you dont even have a knee

lets all stop repeating the politically correct bullshit we learned in public school and call the situation as it really is

Visionz
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
^agreed, humans aren't made with cookie cutters

Prolifical ENG
02-01-2007, 06:37 PM
^^^^^

Sometimes what hampers the progress in some discussions here is too much begging the question.

Also in these types of threads it is very difficult to determine hypostatization (treating abstract terms as concrete ones) because of their nature, and thats where people get confused and others try to take advantage of it and claim that the others just don't understand. Because sometimes those terms can be easily seen as concrete. A few can master twisting things into a general image.

It is true that the differences always arise, but sometimes the topics get purposely directed that way. Perhaps thats what people really like to talk about? Maybe we need a race sub-forum in KTL?

Some try to take a "side in a debate" while others try to discuss things at a conceptual point of view rather than a life experienced one (which is fine at times). If more topics were discussed on a conceptual level, of course there would be more agreement.

Sexy Jasper
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
^^^^^

Sometimes what hampers the progress in some discussions here is too much begging the question.

Also in these types of threads it is very difficult to determine hypostatization (treating abstract terms as concrete ones) because of their nature, and thats where people get confused and others try to take advantage of it and claim that the others just don't understand. Because sometimes those terms can be easily seen as concrete. A few can master twisting things into a general image.

It is true that the differences always arise, but sometimes the topics get purposely directed that way. Perhaps thats what people really like to talk about? Maybe we need a race sub-forum in KTL?

Some try to take a "side in a debate" while others try to discuss things at a conceptual point of view rather than a life experienced one (which is fine at times). If more topics were discussed on a conceptual level, of course there would be more agreement.
That would be wonderful. Then we could discus the real issues instead of going back and forth about skin colours.

eVoL
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Color doesn't exist.

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
when i first made this thread i really was curious how he would account for people from asia into his ideas. I dont see how they fit into his characterization of "white" people or "black original people".

LHX
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
i guess it all comes back to the fact that darker-skinned people can have lighter offspring, but it doesnt work the other way around

that and a tendency toward skin cancer seem to be the 2 main differences in features between people of different skin colors

these elements suggest 2 things:
1 skin color was original
1 skin is better suited for facing the elements on this planet

is there a logical flaw in there somewhere?

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
plus civilization started in africa.

I think some of the things blackman says are true and that some "colors" are more original then others, but i don't understand how he equates that to devilishness. I think that's a pretty big leap. If it has nothing to do with genetics and only with acts, then why does he always bring it up? If it has to do with genetics then that's just stupid.

If it has to do with acts then that's kinda dumb also. You're showing your lack of world history cause "devil" acts by governments happened all over the world all throughout history. I can guarantee the kingdoms in africa weren't utopian. If it's because of slavery that the "whites" earned the devil title then that's a very ignorant view of the world. Egyptian slavery predates the fucking bible. Arab societies, china, japan, and native american societies have had slavery for as long as they've been around. You're so quick to claim the accomplishments of Egypt and the Mesopatmian area but you're a little slow to acknowledge it's full history. Black slavery lasted about 400 years and was economic in manifest. An evil institution no doubt, but it wasn't because they were black they became slaves, but because they were the easiest to people to make slaves at the time. Black slavery in America lasted for 200 some years, and then it was ended in the bloodiest war in America's history. Ignorant people have continued the slighting of blacks sure, but white, black, red, yellow, and purple people are fighting to end that now. You sit there and call people "devils" but i think you need to open a history book and stop practicing 100% afrocentrism.

i might take flak for that post but fuck it that's how i feel, dispute what i said.

LHX
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
i dont know if youre gonna catch much flak Wooz

thats a pretty well-reasoned post

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 10:34 PM
thanks, i'm still amped up off my international relations class

LHX
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
its good to see you posting material with substance instead of just whining

maybe we can get a trend developing

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 10:42 PM
haha, alright? Ill try to keep it up

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 10:46 PM
i thought this thread was a slept up on gem http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29582

the terms jew and christian are not exclusive, he means all religions

Prolifical ENG
02-02-2007, 10:09 AM
yeah wooz it can be looked at that way.

Going back to the original question, there are many ways to answer it...perhaps thats why it hasn't been answered.

In history white Europeans were the first to categorize people by their "colors" and distinguish how "civilized" they were. So of course it was judged by their lifestyle compared to everyone else's. Therefore Europeans ranked themselves first, Asians half-civilized, and Africans savage or least civilized. Therefore the trend went by the lightness of the skin. However the concept of civilized is quite different than how we view it today and it will always be in question.

If you look at who is more original, it goes in reverse with white people as least original and black people the most. So it is true, plus the concept of "originality" is less controversial since the concept has pretty much only 1 interpretation with a fixed set of rules.

Perhaps it would be more proper to rank originality on a scale if it must be rather than grouping, "these people here are original, but these people here are not".

So then it is true in a way how in originality of people white people are the most inferior. Where Asians rank in this is somewhere in the middle I suppose.

Thats just another way to look at it.

Black Man
02-02-2007, 11:14 AM
plus civilization started in africa.

not saying this statement is just flat out wrong but...civilization didn't start in africa it started in asia/pangea. asia, africa, europe in this day and time is one continent but divided by name and man made borders(suez canal). i say this because it begins to break down the division of family.

I think some of the things blackman says are true and that some "colors" are more original then others, but i don't understand how he equates that to devilishness. I think that's a pretty big leap. If it has nothing to do with genetics and only with acts, then why does he always bring it up? If it has to do with genetics then that's just stupid.

i don't equate "color" with devilishment. i equate the actions to devilishment. devil is a noun(person place or thing) and devilishment is a verb(action word).

there are no colors more original than the next. it's either original or its not. is that an original van goh? its either yes or no.

If it has to do with acts then that's kinda dumb also. You're showing your lack of world history cause "devil" acts by governments happened all over the world all throughout history.

this i don't agree with according to my understanding of "devil" and "devilishment"

can you explain what you mean by devil (acts)?

I can guarantee the kingdoms in africa weren't utopian.

utopian....when i here this word i think of a place with no problems, kind of like a mythological heaven. when i study the history of man, there was a time when these principles were lived out....
knowledge, wisdom, understanding, freedom, justice, equality, food, clothing, shelter, love, peace, happiness. there's not devil or devilishment going on there.

jeresalem, a name given by the jews which means founded in peace. don't mean the people didn't have problems and problems don't equate to devil or devilishment(devil acts).

If it's because of slavery that the "whites" earned the devil title then that's a very ignorant view of the world.

they were devils before slavery. that's something they will not be able to shake, they are who they are.

Egyptian slavery predates the fucking bible.

kmt/egypt didn't have slavery(telling lies). if we agree that in a time of conflict the loser has to pay a debt and the debt is paid through work, that's not slavery. nobody was stolen, nobody had their culture, history, family etc. etc. taken away. that didn't happen. slavery under the dutch was different than slavery under the british.

the bible thats read today, open it up and look at the editors and research them and find out what they did to the bible.

Arab societies, china, japan, and native american societies have had slavery for as long as they've been around.

again, i don't agree.

You're so quick to claim the accomplishments of Egypt and the Mesopatmian area but you're a little slow to acknowledge it's full history.

i really don't talk about mesopatamia or egypt. egypt is country founded under white rule. i talk about kmt. the kemetic people built the pyramids not egyptians.

Black slavery lasted about 400 years and was economic in manifest.

it was more than that.

An evil institution no doubt, but it wasn't because they were black they became slaves, but because they were the easiest to people to make slaves at the time.

is that what you say, or is that what the slave master says. there's a difference. i know what the slave master said. and if you want to talk about how easy it was, that's another lie. read the accounts of whites and slavery and how they were under constant fear because these "people" were so reballious. they don't show the rebellions in roots so it didn't exist. ok.

Black slavery in America lasted for 200 some years, and then it was ended in the bloodiest war in America's history.

slavery is not over. if you really knew what they had in mind when it came to slavery instead of what they reveal in public(because they don't want us to know how filthy he is in all his affairs. he is afraid because when we learn about him we will run him from among us) this would be understood.

Ignorant people have continued the slighting of blacks sure, but white, black, red, yellow, and purple people are fighting to end that now.

this is a statement of ignorance. there are no purple people. now you're stepping outside of reality.

You sit there and call people "devils" but i think you need to open a history book and stop practicing 100% afrocentrism.

i don't practice afrocentrism. see you label things with a misunderstanding of that title. if you knew what afrocentrism was then you'd know i'm not that.

afrocentrism does not teach of an original man, they teach about the first man being from africa and being black. i don't say that as you see in my first statement.

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 12:31 PM
People are always telling other people where they came from.

People are always repeating other peoples research as if it were their own.

People are always looking for a sense of pride in who they are.

People use other people to guage their worth.

People are quick to judge new ideas that go against their teachings.

Most People can't remember their heritage past a few generations.

When did people forget? Who was it that siad, oh, your grandma was a monkey, but now we stand up right.

Was it so gradual that we were scratching our butts one day then building fires the next?

When did mutation become evolution? Since when was mutation not evolution?

Monkey's survive as monkeys. Humans survive as humans. Our main tools of survival involve our brains. This evident by rocket ships, sky scrapers, computers, and airplains. An eagle flys because it can.

What purpose would it serve a monkey to build a fire where it was warm?

Why would a population move into colder regions, unless they had becomes so over populated, they had to move out.

When did it become practical to shit where we eat?

How could a baby survive without being taught? Who was the first teacher.

Would you allow a monkey to teach your kids how to survive in a jungle? How about a forest,tundra, or a prairie?

These are just some things that come to mind while I read this thread. I'm sure everyone has a way to reason with all of these questions I have. Let's point out some common trends.

Black Man
02-02-2007, 02:00 PM
People are always telling other people where they came from.

not when they don't know where they come from.

People are always repeating other peoples research as if it were their own.

black folk(in america) don't read like that to do it.

People are always looking for a sense of pride in who they are.

this is only done because that pride was stripped from them, and now they're incomplete striving to be complete.

People use other people to guage their worth.

because the devil taught him how to eat the wrong foods when he was a baby. i still see "black" people with a "white" jesus on their wall. what's the standard for them, and why is it that way?

People are quick to judge new ideas that go against their teachings.

judge....people treat this word as if its evil. everything should be judged. if you don't make a judgement then your living blindly.

Most People can't remember their heritage past a few generations.

i wonder why? most people are people who had their heritage kept secret from them. when's the last time you went into any public school in america or university and it's a requirement to learn about your history? it's required to learn that european history though. you know what that does to a person?

Why would a population move into colder regions, unless they had becomes so over populated, they had to move out.

maybe it wasn't over populated, maybe they wanted a vacation and decided to stay a while longer or they lost they're passport.

When did it become practical to shit where we eat?

when we didn't have anywhere else to go take a shit. can you imagine somebody living ten minutes walking distance from the beach but never saw the ocean? think about that kind of mentality.

How could a baby survive without being taught? Who was the first teacher.

one only learns what one teaches self.

Would you allow a monkey to teach your kids how to survive in a jungle? How about a forest,tundra, or a prairie?

can a monkey do that?

These are just some things that come to mind while I read this thread. I'm sure everyone has a way to reason with all of these questions I have. Let's point out some common trends.

dogs and cats have things in common, they still don't get along in nature.

LHX
02-02-2007, 02:25 PM
not when they don't know where they come

what??

did you see that on cartoons?

maestro wooz
02-02-2007, 02:50 PM
not saying this statement is just flat out wrong but...civilization didn't start in africa it started in asia/pangea. asia, africa, europe in this day and time is one continent but divided by name and man made borders(suez canal). i say this because it begins to break down the division of family.

ok, i'll go with that

there are no colors more original than the next. it's either original or its not. is that an original van goh? its either yes or no.

ok, then original is the wrong word to use. Whites are a later version of homo sapien, gone through more evolution (not progression) and are farther from the original.

this i don't agree with according to my understanding of "devil" and "devilishment"

can you explain what you mean by devil (acts)?

fucked up things, things that were not very nice. Massacres, slavery, immorality, whatever you want it to be. The "Devil" in the acts is seen differently by every person, but unless you have a very high standard for the term "devil", you're gonna see them in every culture over time.

Is that what you're trying to say?

utopian....when i here this word i think of a place with no problems, kind of like a mythological heaven. when i study the history of man, there was a time when these principles were lived out....
knowledge, wisdom, understanding, freedom, justice, equality, food, clothing, shelter, love, peace, happiness. there's not devil or devilishment going on there.

jeresalem, a name given by the jews which means founded in peace. don't mean the people didn't have problems and problems don't equate to devil or devilishment(devil acts).

the bible thats read today, open it up and look at the editors and research them and find out what they did to the bible.

again, i don't agree.

alright, it's easy to sit there and say that they're telling us lies in the history books, and that may be true, but i refuse to believe there was a time when humans didn't act like humans.

kmt/egypt didn't have slavery(telling lies). if we agree that in a time of conflict the loser has to pay a debt and the debt is paid through work, that's not slavery. nobody was stolen, nobody had their culture, history, family etc. etc. taken away. that didn't happen. slavery under the dutch was different than slavery under the british.

a different start to the slaves slavery, but the idea of life time and future generations enslavement was not lost.

While it's true that the black enslavement was probaly the cruelest and most vicious, it also lasted for the shortest period of time and is being apologized for today.

A sad time, but it was too many having the imperialist mentality that pushed them to it. Blame rome.

they were devils before slavery. that's something they will not be able to shake, they are who they are.

right, i'm still not understanding how this is founded. Still searching for this ancient proof of whites being the devil.

i really don't talk about mesopatamia or egypt. egypt is country founded under white rule. i talk about kmt. the kemetic people built the pyramids not egyptians.

that was more of a general you then a specific you you, if that makes sense to you.

as for kemet, where do you draw the line between kemet and egypt, when the history wasn't as rosy?

it was more than that.

more time or more then economic?

is that what you say, or is that what the slave master says. there's a difference. i know what the slave master said. and if you want to talk about how easy it was, that's another lie. read the accounts of whites and slavery and how they were under constant fear because these "people" were so reballious. they don't show the rebellions in roots so it didn't exist. ok.

that's what i think from my evaluation of the event. I've never seen proof of a "lets enslave them because they're black" mentality. Black people were seen as inferior when they were "discovered" by europe and became the slaves. If europe had "discovered" native americans first they would probaly have been the slaves.

slavery is not over. if you really knew what they had in mind when it came to slavery instead of what they reveal in public(because they don't want us to know how filthy he is in all his affairs. he is afraid because when we learn about him we will run him from among us) this would be understood.

i'd love for you to continue on this, i do believe that there is a "they" out there that is controlling everything

i don't practice afrocentrism. see you label things with a misunderstanding of that title. if you knew what afrocentrism was then you'd know i'm not that.

afrocentrism does not teach of an original man, they teach about the first man being from africa and being black. i don't say that as you see in my first statement.

well, you're focusing on africa and europes history while ignoring the rest of the worlds. Call that whatever you want.

maestro wooz
02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
yeah wooz it can be looked at that way.

Going back to the original question, there are many ways to answer it...perhaps thats why it hasn't been answered.

In history white Europeans were the first to categorize people by their "colors" and distinguish how "civilized" they were. So of course it was judged by their lifestyle compared to everyone else's. Therefore Europeans ranked themselves first, Asians half-civilized, and Africans savage or least civilized. Therefore the trend went by the lightness of the skin. However the concept of civilized is quite different than how we view it today and it will always be in question.

If you look at who is more original, it goes in reverse with white people as least original and black people the most. So it is true, plus the concept of "originality" is less controversial since the concept has pretty much only 1 interpretation with a fixed set of rules.

Perhaps it would be more proper to rank originality on a scale if it must be rather than grouping, "these people here are original, but these people here are not".

So then it is true in a way how in originality of people white people are the most inferior. Where Asians rank in this is somewhere in the middle I suppose.

Thats just another way to look at it.

i would agree with all of that, my misunderstanding comes with the devil part. I readily acknowledge my lesser originality and accept it as not even being a serious issue.

ps.

Black Man
02-02-2007, 03:32 PM
what??

did you see that on cartoons?

what?

LHX
02-02-2007, 03:59 PM
what?
that dogs and cats dont get along

froth
02-02-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah im done with this thread personally

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 04:27 PM
not when they don't know where they come from.

black folk(in america) don't read like that to do it.

this is only done because that pride was stripped from them, and now they're incomplete striving to be complete.

because the devil taught him how to eat the wrong foods when he was a baby. i still see "black" people with a "white" jesus on their wall. what's the standard for them, and why is it that way?

judge....people treat this word as if its evil. everything should be judged. if you don't make a judgement then your living blindly.

i wonder why? most people are people who had their heritage kept secret from them. when's the last time you went into any public school in america or university and it's a requirement to learn about your history? it's required to learn that european history though. you know what that does to a person?

maybe it wasn't over populated, maybe they wanted a vacation and decided to stay a while longer or they lost they're passport.

when we didn't have anywhere else to go take a shit. can you imagine somebody living ten minutes walking distance from the beach but never saw the ocean? think about that kind of mentality.

one only learns what one teaches self.

can a monkey do that?

I knew you wouldn't let me down.:learning:

LHX
02-02-2007, 04:30 PM

i cant believe i actually posted that

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 04:33 PM
that's what i think from my evaluation of the event. I've never seen proof of a "lets enslave them because they're black" mentality. Black people were seen as inferior when they were "discovered" by europe and became the slaves. If europe had "discovered" native americans first they would probaly have been the slaves.

They were enslaved because they were Civilized people. When eruopeans "discoverd" Natives, they were made into slaves too. Read up on how Chris columbo Paid off his voyage debts.

Civilized people do no use other people as slaves. That's something a savage does.

LHX
02-02-2007, 04:37 PM
there are people who exist that dont even consider enslaving somebody else

it does not cross their mind

when they look at other people, they do not size them up and consider how they can get leverage in the situation

'live and let live' is not good advice - its more like the standard

all this other shit is ridiculous

Black Man
02-02-2007, 04:48 PM

and what are you trying to get at

LHX
02-02-2007, 04:56 PM
im saying that cats and dogs get along just fine

Black Man
02-02-2007, 05:05 PM
They were enslaved because they were Civilized people. When eruopeans "discoverd" Natives, they were made into slaves too. Read up on how Chris columbo Paid off his voyage debts.

Civilized people do no use other people as slaves. That's something a savage does.

AND A SAVAGE IS A PERSON WHO HAS LOST THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF AND IS LIVING A BEASTS LIFE.

LHX
02-02-2007, 05:34 PM
AND A SAVAGE IS A PERSON WHO HAS LOST THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF AND IS LIVING A BEASTS LIFE.
that seems like something we can agree upon

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 07:13 PM

And what would you consider a beast?

Prolifical ENG
02-02-2007, 07:23 PM
....and then we can hypostatize each others words all day....

Sexy Jasper
02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
What do you mean by hypostatize

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Definition of hypostatize:

verb: construe as a real existence, of a conseptual entity

Sexy Jasper
02-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Who's to judge what's conseptual?

LHX
02-02-2007, 09:57 PM
who?

manhattan360
02-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I am still God and I am Black of a differnt variation even if u call me hispanic or latino or arab or indian and i am God and i am one of the factors that make life and cause action and If there was a God he would not exist if i u didnt think him up.All the religion and belief bull is made up by the people who control society.I am god i am allah i am Elohim and all the other ones because of both pysical and mental

Sorry aBOUT THE SPELLING I TYPE TO FAST

maestro wooz
02-02-2007, 11:36 PM

yeah i know, but when you think american slavery you think of black people.

ok maybe, it's a shameful time in history when everyone pushed each other and took it too far. It's like the baseball steroid situation, it became accepted in the clubhouse and the people on it put up ridiculous numbers. Look at how conquered the world has become, how far technology has come. America was built on slavery.

Visionz
02-03-2007, 12:55 AM
I am still God and I am Black of a differnt variation even if u call me hispanic or latino or arab or indian and i am God and i am one of the factors that make life and cause action and If there was a God he would not exist if i u didnt think him up.All the religion and belief bull is made up by the people who control society.I am god i am allah i am Elohim and all the other ones because of both pysical and mental

Sorry aBOUT THE SPELLING I TYPE TO FASTso you've come to these conclusions all on your own?

manhattan360
02-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Pretty much and interpet some of it from some scientist that deal wif the mind and reciving knowledge of self then learned and read and manifested my own 360.Man woman=life which born child all 120

froth
02-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I am still God
youre fucking retarded}:T

Prolifical ENG
02-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Who's to judge what's conseptual?

Compared to nouns? Thats what many arguments here are based on and everyone wants to be the judge. Concepts vs nouns.

Who is "god" again?

manhattan360
02-03-2007, 05:20 PM
youre fucking retarded}:T

How am i retarded when i am dealing wif the living and u still dealing with fairytales its all mythology the greeks had gods too go pray to zeus
:learning:

froth
02-03-2007, 05:42 PM
How am i retarded

Pretty much and interpet some of it from some scientist that deal wif the mind and reciving knowledge of self then learned and read and manifested my own 360.Man woman=life which born child all 120

AcidPhosphate69
02-03-2007, 07:37 PM
For real, it doesn't matter what the fuck you look like or what color you skin is...you are a fucking man/woman and that's fucking that. None of this bullshit interpetations from books thousands of years old that have no fucking bearing on society or real life in this world and in this fucking era.

Black Man, you're racist. Worse than that, you're a backwards racist. You envy blacks so much you sit here and try to argue their holiness. Seriously, I don't care if you are white, black, brown, yellow, green, purple, orange, blue, red, or even fucking magenta. People are fucking people and should be judge not on skin, but their actions as an individual person. No bullshit, real talk.

Visionz
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Couldn't of said it better^

..........except that thousand year-old books do have a lot of bearing even in todays world, even if they shouldn't. I think the problem with organized religion is that most praticioners try to change the world around them before they change themselves. You can't do that if you're not being honest with yourself, which you should be for the good and the bad. If you're not doing that then you have no chance to improve and progress becomes a rare thing.

If anything should be chastised it should be the western system of capitalism and control. That's been a much more evil force in the world than anyone's color of skin. We can point fingers all day about atrocities past and relate it to the most obvious of characteristics, but that just ends up being on some simple-minded bullshit that seeks to ignore the complexity of human nature. People can have extremely different personalities and motivations even within the same circle of friends but I'm to suppose to think everything comes down to the color of skin and that's that?!? How does anybody fool themselves into thinkin you'll get somewhere by running around in circles??? And yes please for once, answer the question. Its a snake move to be hidin in the grass like that no? Hell, even want to play chameleon as well. Tryin to fool people into thinkin you a different color than you really are. Very reptilian for one who postures such rightousness.

froth
02-04-2007, 12:50 AM
eugenics

harm77
02-04-2007, 11:42 AM

How the hell do you know????? Any dick is entitled to his/her opinion but u swear u know it all.

Black Man
02-04-2007, 05:35 PM
For real, it doesn't matter what the fuck you look like or what color you skin is...you are a fucking man/woman and that's fucking that. None of this bullshit interpetations from books thousands of years old that have no fucking bearing on society or real life in this world and in this fucking era.

Black Man, you're racist. Worse than that, you're a backwards racist. You envy blacks so much you sit here and try to argue their holiness. Seriously, I don't care if you are white, black, brown, yellow, green, purple, orange, blue, red, or even fucking magenta. People are fucking people and should be judge not on skin, but their actions as an individual person. No bullshit, real talk.

people are people...ok. who are these purple and orange people? where they from cause i've never seen one.

i don't judge people on their skin color i judge people(as an individual or collective) by their actions and the actions of white people black people brown people yellow people never seen no green people on their deeds and actions. the actions of white people as a collective show me what they're about.

that's no bullshit thats real talk. maybe you're really scared of real talk so you don't wann hear about their dirty ways and actions. i understand....he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing.

Sexy Jasper
02-04-2007, 06:04 PM
people are people...ok. who are these purple and orange people? where they from cause i've never seen one.

i don't judge people on their skin color i judge people(as an individual or collective) by their actions and the actions of white people black people brown people yellow people never seen no green people on their deeds and actions. the actions of white people as a collective show me what they're about.
Racist.

Black Man
02-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Racist.

i know you are but what am i

Sexy Jasper
02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Far below my level.

Prolifical ENG
02-04-2007, 09:32 PM

that's no bullshit thats real talk. maybe you're really scared of real talk so you don't wann hear about their dirty ways and actions. i understand....he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing.

Ok Jasper....above are the easiest examples of hypostatization in this thread that I am talking about. Most of the response was made by treating the obviously abstract and sarcastic idea into a concrete one (in this case the various unrealistic skin colours).

However, in reality the poster didnt really try to make these irrelevant points....it was just added fun remarks to the matter (hopefully) . Other ones in KTL are not so clear cut but they are there just to confuse people....and what im talking about.

maestro wooz
02-05-2007, 12:23 AM
IN5StQAr7n0

Sexy Jasper
02-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Ok Jasper....above are the easiest examples of hypostatization in this thread that I am talking about. Most of the response was made by treating the obviously abstract and sarcastic idea into a concrete one (in this case the various unrealistic skin colours).

However, in reality the poster didnt really try to make these irrelevant points....it was just added fun remarks to the matter (hopefully) . Other ones in KTL are not so clear cut but they are there just to confuse people....and what im talking about.
It was clear enough for me. Do I need to define racism?

Black Man
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM

YUP

Sexy Jasper
02-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Well alrighty than...

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Prolifical ENG
02-05-2007, 10:55 AM

you always do, since its a topic that always comes up here, people's interpretations on it vary...some are too narrow and some are too broad....it doesn't matter what any dictionary definition is....some concepts change through time

Sexy Jasper
02-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Nope, what he said was downright racist.

Black Man
02-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Well alrighty than...

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

how's this for character???

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0130072clemson3.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0130072clemson4.jpg

How's this for character?

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6531/clemsonblackfacegp5.jpg

Sexy Jasper
02-06-2007, 05:12 AM
Yep, that's also racist.

CEITEDMOFO
02-06-2007, 06:37 AM
that blonde has a fat ass? shes imitating a woman of color :o

Memory Man
02-06-2007, 11:43 AM
"The white man ain't the Devil, I promise. You wanna see the Devil take a look at Clarence Thomas."

-KRS-One

GHOST DISCIPLE
02-10-2007, 02:43 AM

LOL at black people being trend setters. U can't generalize like that. If u wanna talk about fashion trend setters u might wanna take a look at Europe, especially Milano.

GHOST DISCIPLE
02-10-2007, 02:52 AM

Amen to that!

And by the way...... there is no god!

GHOST DISCIPLE
02-10-2007, 02:55 AM
IN5StQAr7n0

Lol at this ignorant