PDA

View Full Version : WORLDWiDE INCIDENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: LORD ZERO - THE DESTINY SYSTEM [DOWNLOAD]*

LORD ZERO
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PYROGOD/THEDESTINYSYSTEMFRONTCOVER_3.jpg

FANS OF THE WORLDWIDE INCIDENT BEAT CREW MAY KNOW LORD ZERO AS THE DIE-HARD ANIME FAN + PRODUCER OF THE CREW. IN THAT CASE, YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! AND HE ISNT THE LEAST BIT AFRAID TO SHOW IT IN THIS HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL SOUNDTRACK OF THE EPIC SERIES, "GUNDAM SEED DESTINY". THE TITLE OF THIS SOUNDTRACK, "THE DESTINY SYSTEM" IS MORE LIKE THE MISSING OST OF THE SERIES BECAUSE IT TAKES THE COMPOSED MUSIC OF THE SERIES AND BRINGS IT TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLATEAU THAN THE ORIGINALS, WITH INSANE DRUM LOOPS AND SWITCH UPS THROUGHOUT EACH TRACK

ARTIST: LORD ZERO
ALBUM TITLE: THE DESTINY SYSTEM
RELEASE DATE: 1/30/07
RUNTIME: 51:50
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 71.3 MB [192 KB/S AUDIO QUALITY]
DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://rapidshare.com/files/14017980/WWI_PRESENTS_LORD_ZERO_-_THE_DESTINY_SYSTEM_-_2007.zip.html
PERMANENT DL LINK:
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/WWIPRODUCTIONS/z/WWI_PRESENTS_LORD_ZERO_-_THE_DESTINY_SYSTEM_-_2007.zip

PHASES [TRACKLISTING]
PHASE 01 - BATTLE STATIONS [INTRO]
PHASE 02 - BIRTH SOLDIERZ
PHASE 03 - THE NEWTYPE [SHINN]
PHASE 04 - PRIDE
PHASE 05 - STING, AUEL & STELLAR [THE EXTENDED NATURALS]
PHASE 06 - JUNIUS 7 MASSACRE [ANTI-COORDINATOR TERRORISTS]
PHASE 07 - WRONGFUL CASUALTY [R.I.P. STELLAR 1]
PHASE 08 - PRELUDE TO REVOLUTION
PHASE 09 - TEARS OF THE YOUTH [R.I.P. STELLAR 2]
PHASE 10 - LATE NIGHT ANALYSIS [PREPARATION FOR REVENGE]
PHASE 11 - REVENGE MISSION [SHINN VS KIRA PT. 1]
PHASE 12 - FACE DEFEAT [SHINN VS KIRA PT. 2]
PHASE 13 - LUNAR CANNON [THE BATTLE FOR SPACE]
PHASE 14 - FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND DESTINY
PHASE 15 - LIFE GOES ON PT. 3 [FINAL CONFLICT]
PHASE 16 - A NEW WORLD [ENDING CREDITS]
BONUS PHASE - THE FIRST COORDINATOR

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MYSPACE....ADD WORLDWIDE INCIDENT PRODUCTIONS & LORD ZERO'S MYSPACE PAGE
http://www.myspace.com/wwiproductions
http://www.myspace.com/shadowdragonzero

FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT USING THESE BEATS, YOU CAN CONTACT LORD ZERO THROUGH HIS MYSPACE PAGE OR E-MAIL
shadow_dragon_pyrokineticz@yahoo.com

TO HEAR MORE OF WORLDWIDE INCIDENT PRODUCTIONS, CHECK OUT OUR SOUNDCLICK PAGE
http://www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions

ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FIRST EVER WORLDWIDE INCIDENT ALBUM "NO PURPOSE, DESIGN OR DEBUT" WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT THE WWI MYSPACE PAGE!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THIS AS WELL AS OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS
P.E.A.C.E.,

LORD ZERO
01-30-2007, 05:31 PM
No Comments? Lol Whats Good W/ Dat

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
shit man the fuck are people doin on this forum sleepin ????

Pharaoh Snefru
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Peace to the GOD LORD ZERO...I'm feelin this album. I think theres like 6 of em that was absolutely amazing. Some beats had a lot of definition to them, the vibes r sick that I hear. My personal favorite was "TEARS OF THE YOUTH" I'm on that asap...feel me?

NICE WORK

PHARAOH SNEFRU

LORD ZERO
01-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Word Word, Thanx For Da Feedz

Pharaoh Snefru
01-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Someone Should Stick A Dart In This

LORD ZERO
02-01-2007, 04:21 PM
True ^^, Where Da Hell Are Da Mc'z At Lol

Complex
02-02-2007, 01:15 AM
PEACE FAM!!!!

Yo my bad on tha delayed feedback, u already know im bangin this tho, crazy sick.. Your sound is still evolvin, good 2 see that..

Couple stand out jointz;

Birth Soldierz- epic joint, nice drumz too..
Sting, Auel, & Stellar- Sound like an old Gza joint, solid ish..
Late Night Analysis- grimmed out atmosphere, ill beat
Lunar Canon- Maybe my favorite joint, mega hype lol
1st Coordinator- Sick joint, proper ending banga..

WWI strikes again.. Ill joint ta set off 07.. U know much more is comin!

WAKE UP ON THIS 1 PEEPZ...

LORD_BEATJITZU
02-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Imma peep this weekend ZERO and ill give you a review!
WWI FOREVER!

The Ghost
02-02-2007, 01:43 AM
I'm downloading now. I'll give a full review later on today.

LORD ZERO
02-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Word Up

FrenchShin
02-02-2007, 03:56 PM
the problem is... y'all release so many projects i don't have any free space on my discs... gotta settle this first.

LORD ZERO
02-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Damn Lol, How Much Room U Got Left On Ya Drive + How Big Is It, Hope Ya Not Workin W/ A 20gb Like I Used To Lmao

The Ghost
02-04-2007, 12:12 AM
I finally listened to it, finally I decided to type the review. I'm going track by track then I'mma do overall.

1. Battle Stations- This intro was dope. Really the begining hooked me into it. Then the strings came and when that faded out I was blazed with some horns and hard drums. 5/5
2. Birth Soliderz- This beats was dope but i didn't like the snare that much. Other than that I was definately feeling the effects and the reversals on it. 4.5/5
3. The New Type- Aight I was skeptical when I heard the intro to this shit but man when the beat comes in it comes in. I had this one on repeat. 5/5
4. Pride- The intro was different and then the beat comes in. Not I liked the first part of the beat but I wasn't too fond of the other part. 3/5
5. Sting, Auel, & Stellar- The strings in this were pretty good. Your drum programming seems pretty on point. Then the piano comes in and adds a nice touch. 4/5
6. The Junis 7 Massacre- In the begining it sounds epic like a fight is about to go down. Then when the beat comes in I can visualize the fight actually happening. Nice shit 5/5
7. Wrongful Casualty- The drums in the begining didn't really make anything matter I think you should have started off with the melody. Other than that it was cool 4/5
8. Prelude to Revolution- I didn't really like this one, The strings just didn't do it for me 2/5
9. Tears of Youth- OMG!!! This intro was just too dope. This is the was you should have started off Wrongful Casualty. I love this beat another repeater. 5/5
10. Late Night Analysis- Sounds like some Final Fantasy shit. Again only thing I didn't like was that snare drum everything else was cool. 4.5/5
11. Revenge Mission- I got hype listening to this, really those horns demonstrate another epic battle. 5/5
12. Face Defeat- The intro sounds more sad but again I can see the vision for this one. Nice one. 4/5
13. Lunar Cannon- Intro was ok. The beat began to sound off but it got better. 3/5
14. The Freedom, Justice, and Destiny- I liked this beat I just hated that cymbal. Other than that cool. 4/5
15. Life Goes On Part 3- I liked the intro kinda suspensive. The drums knock in this one though. So i like 4/5
16. A New World- Intro was ok. And I can again see your vision of the movie going off. Just didn't like the bass drum that much though. 3/5
17. The First Coordinator- This should have been the ending. Yes I liked it that much. 5/5

Overall- I can see what your doing and where your going with this. You have really nice drum programming but in some beats the sounds don't fit. Other than that I enjoyed the chopping and the epic moments. 70/85
Keep up the good work bro!

LORD ZERO
02-04-2007, 01:19 PM
No Doubt, Thanx For Da Review Ghost!

LORD_BEATJITZU
02-07-2007, 10:28 PM
yo u catz dont sleep on this!yo ZERO this shit is bananas!wow man u really steped ya game up!!
personal favoroutes are the intro,the new type,and revenge mission!
yo WWI killem em in the born year!!!

pablobaluba
02-12-2007, 03:35 AM
i don't think it's worth makin a review for each track for this release. it's just an entertainging instrumental album that should be listened:) i open it and let it play...it's like chamber music. just relax and lsiten to it
peace

LORD ZERO
02-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanx For Da Comments Yall, More Comin Soon, Believe It! Lol

Visionz
02-12-2007, 11:25 PM
downloadin now, have to drop the feedz later but I'm lookin forward to it