PDA

View Full Version : KingShyt vs. Mouser Words

Tito_Para Enfrente
01-30-2007, 07:51 PM
See Elegance Of Ages .. Upon Statement.. Narcotic Hasten... Grab Modern Chisel .. Scribble Pages.. Tical Blatant.. Blazon Bleak Blanket Take Ten... Fortune Cookie Soap .. Sample.. Like Boat.. Sallow False.. Favorable.. Salvo.. Shamble.. Sandal Taken.. Sharper Sandblast ..sanctum... Shaver Spatters.. Specifiable.. Triangle.. Offense.. Specification.. Specious Tactical Demonstration... Tonic Communication... Transfigures... Waggery ... Wanton Wallow... Wangle.. Warble.. Voluble.. Occupation... Vomit Vulgarism... Votive... Vortex... Volition... Vulnerable.. Quizzical.. Quotable.. Quotidian.. Mannerism... Quiet Quotation.. Psysche Quality... Phenomenal.. Legacy .. Emcee.. Philosophy... Entity.. Empirical.. Delicacy... Stumble.. Station... Contort Continuum ...contiguous...conception... Concern.... Fusion... Futurity... Furbish... Gallant Gallery .. Gadget Union... Diligent.. Fission .. Digest.. Didactic.. Dilatory.. Diffused.. Confusion... Double Space.. Unravel Trade.. Unsay Unscathed.. Fitting Base.. Unruffled To Weigh...urbane . . Yonder Zeal... Today...

ArcherPriest
01-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Im so Gutta n' Gritty...that Even Mr T. Pitty's..
Foo's fuckin' with King Shitty... You Jus tryna Be Fiddy
Claimin' you Stackin Loot... But like 'D Twizzy'
You Lackin' 'Proof'.. Aint a Rapper Faggot as You
This Mousers Wack in tha Booth...Im SICK' of Laughin ATCHOO!
Excuse me.. but Abusin' this loser MC's, Part of my Game
I'll Slay ya Pussy Ass on AOL ...to Sharpen my AIM
Carvin' Veins until ya head hangs like an Old Man's Sack
Make ya Career Disappear like thongs in Roseanne's Crack
In Loads of Crap...This Kid is straight bullshittin, aint spittin truth
Da 'Smartest' thing dats comin out of his mouth is a 'Wisdom' Tooth
When I kick him wit Boots.. n' make this pussy Piss in his Suit
Take a Shit in his Soup.. Somebody hit this Bitch wit a Spoon
Feed 'em Excretion..Aint no way dis Mouser kid is Competin..
All im Seein' him Speak is Weak 'n...Hopeless Flows
That's Suckin' hard as a Horse's Abortion Hose
I'll fuckin force in your Thoat 'n Hope that you Choke
Til ya Grill is Busted 'n Broke.. hope ya Friends witta Dentist Kid
Cuz like a Pissed off 'Judge'.. I'm Relentless with 'Sentences'
So Death is His.. in the Breath of my Messages

ArcherPriest
01-30-2007, 11:30 PM
aw shit... i didn't notice mouser words was a female til now ... fuck it, whatev

ArcherPriest
01-31-2007, 12:15 AM
wait wtf? now i aint sure after readin that shit in his/her? sig talkin bout how he/she loves females.. a dyke maybe? who knows

Tito_Para Enfrente
01-31-2007, 12:24 AM
hmm no time right now.. a dude . of course check the avatar... from l.a. // i will get back to u 2 morrow.. that was pretty good isn't 3 rounds.. i think i got some.. good shit.. that was round 1 or what? or that's it .. ? they vote.. ? but i think there is more.
peace

ArcherPriest
01-31-2007, 12:54 AM
one rounds cool with me.. i aint got time to go three unless you wanna drag this shit out for days

ArcherPriest
01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
somebody vote

Lil' Ruger
01-31-2007, 08:20 PM
archer preist took this shit mousers verse was a grocery list plain and simple...

now you guys go vote in my battle with MX1

hollywoodrealty
02-04-2007, 06:33 AM
archer priest takes this one...i can tell mouser is trying to be different and unique, and that might work when u are writting songs, but not in this battle, it was just a random selection of strange words and didnt come together for me, so i vote archer priest.........

ps i didnt know archer priest is aka kingshyt, i battled u like 2 years ago and i remember u were dope, and everyone on this site used to be on your nuts, haha anyways vote goes to archer priest, peace

Bigot Hitman
02-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Wordplay-archer
punches-archer
flow-archer
vocab-mouser
creativity-mouser

Vote-archer

oDoUoSoKo
02-04-2007, 05:27 PM
flow-ks
pnchs-ks
wrdply-tie
crtvty-mw
vcb-ks

king shyt takes this again man...eloels

bloodyhookz
02-04-2007, 08:11 PM
yeah this was nothin for priest, easy vote-KINGSHYT

bloodyhookz
02-04-2007, 09:28 PM
round 2?

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-05-2007, 12:54 AM
that was a song.. it was old school mouser.. i could go 4 an other one../ .i could try to go different

peace

?

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2007, 02:52 AM
I have to say round one was taken by KS, but Mouse, you got some weird kind of thing I sorta like man. Like somebody said earlier...it just doesn't lend itself to battling. You're sorta like that Nameless dude but you're not an arrogant dickwad. I honestly you thought you were that guy's alternate account at first but I dunno...whatever.

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-09-2007, 01:55 AM
Whose Account . .? Johnny Tical.. >> That Is Me.. .in Jul '05.. That Was The Only Name I Could Think Of I Was On A Chat Room When I Found Out The Forum Was The Forum I Wanted Johnny Blaze.. But Somebody ..had It . .. So I Put Johnny Tical.. >> But No Bullshit. > I Could Put An Old Freestyle As Johnny Tical Thats The Truth.. I 'll Try To Put Shit As Johnny Tical.. Then Shit I Did Now As Mouser Words.. > See If The Styles Kind Of Make Sense.. > Like An Example.. > The Way Jazzy Jeff's Production.. Style Changed.. .from The Beats In" He's The Dj ..im The Rapper.. " > To The Beats. . Featured.. In Nba Jam.. Tournament Edition.. 4 The Super N E S Is That Who U R Talking About .. Johnny Tical.. Or Some One Else.. ?

Johnny Tical {'05} = Mouser Words Late {' 05/ '06/ '07 And On 4 Ever .. {mouser Words Would Be The Name.. I As An M C Would Go As. >> On Ur Local Tv News.. ""rapper" Mouser Words Is In The News Today "

crust
02-09-2007, 02:12 AM
eventho mouser words vocab is pretty ill ima have to vote kingshyt on this one.

i kinda wanna hear mouser ona beat tho...

JackOfHearts
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
vocab: mouser
multis: mouser
punches: kingshyt
personals: tie
creativity: mouser
flow: kingshyt
enjoyment: kingshyt

vote: kingshyt cos of the enjoyment factor

great battle from both of u, well played.

AcidPhosphate69
02-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Mouse, sometimes I don't understand what you're talking about. You lost me when shit started getting into NBA Jam. Either way, it's all good homie.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-15-2007, 10:07 AM
mouser you are one of the craziest members on this forum, not necessarily in a bad way. but with this battle....it kind of seemed that you werent battleing, just linking random words.

so my vote goes to kingshyt.

flow, punches, multies - kingshyt
creativity, vocab - mouser

noel411
02-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Mouser Words didn't actually say anything.

King Shyt's verse was tight. I'm not really into the battle steez, but I always enjoy KS's battle rhymes.

Vote goes to KS without even a moment of consideration.

If that wasn't detailed enough then please dismiss it immediately rather than whining about whether or not it's a legit vote.

Mattlocka
02-16-2007, 08:44 PM
vocab: tie

multis: tie
punches: kingshyt
personals: tie
creativity: mouser
flow: tie
enjoyment: mouser
vote: mouser

And I like say thanks to both MC for one battling Me.

Sicka than aidZ
02-17-2007, 03:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyshitter.gif winz