PDA

View Full Version : Who made the Holy Koran or Bible?

Black Man
02-01-2007, 12:08 PM
The Holy Koran or Bible is made by the Original Man who is Allah, the supreme being Blackman from Asia...

Holy Qur'an 15:28
And then thy creator said to the angels: I am going to create a man of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned into shape.

As we know, for those who study the science of life, "LIKE PRODUCES LIKE" so what then can be produced from "black mud" other than black skin? Nothing! The Blackman by right of his birth is the Son of the Most High (ALLAH), and is it not written, "Like Father, Like Son."

John 5:26-27
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in hismelf, and hath given him authority to execute judgment also, becasue he is the Son of Man.

Revelation 1:15
His feet were like burnished bronze refined as in a furnace, and his voice like the sound of many waters.

Burnished bronze is a very dark colored brown, now doesn't it stand to reason that if your feet which are the last section of your body are brown that the rest of your body will follow in suit?

I Samuel 28:13
And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

As it is understood (by the Gods and Earths) that the Earth is the Black Woman. It is from the womb of the Black Woman in this realm of relativity that God (the Blackman) is brought into a physical existence. Nothing spooky...everything is real.

Trying to use the "Bible" or "Koran" to prove that everybody is the same is not right and exact. It's not even right, let alone exact. As the above clearly demonstrates. Like produces like...

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 12:25 PM
GssawQPL9Vc

LHX
02-01-2007, 12:33 PM
does the video have anything to do with the post?

i dont got time to watch it

maestro wooz
02-01-2007, 12:54 PM
bone crusher made the bible, hence why he is never scared

born invincible
02-01-2007, 01:04 PM
The Holy Koran or Bible is made by the Original Man who is Allah, the supreme being Blackman from Asia...

Holy Qur'an 15:28
And then thy creator said to the angels: I am going to create a man of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned into shape.

As we know, for those who study the science of life, "LIKE PRODUCES LIKE" so what then can be produced from "black mud" other than black skin? Nothing! The Blackman by right of his birth is the Son of the Most High (ALLAH), and is it not written, "Like Father, Like Son."

John 5:26-27
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in hismelf, and hath given him authority to execute judgment also, becasue he is the Son of Man.

Revelation 1:15
His feet were like burnished bronze refined as in a furnace, and his voice like the sound of many waters.

Burnished bronze is a very dark colored brown, now doesn't it stand to reason that if your feet which are the last section of your body are brown that the rest of your body will follow in suit?

I Samuel 28:13
And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

As it is understood (by the Gods and Earths) that the Earth is the Black Woman. It is from the womb of the Black Woman in this realm of relativity that God (the Blackman) is brought into a physical existence. Nothing spooky...everything is real.

Trying to use the "Bible" or "Koran" to prove that everybody is the same is not right and exact. It's not even right, let alone exact. As the above clearly demonstrates. Like produces like...

i can dig that...

but how do these quotes relate with other races that are dark skinned? people living in the middle east fit that physical description as well. i saw this dude at the basketball courts one day and he was spreading the word nah mean.. and he used that same explanation but said it described the jews or others from that particular area with dark skin. its been a long time since then so i cant remember exactly what he said..

also... the saying asiatic black man... define that please. i believe i got that confused with asians. are they the same people?

peace..

Black Man
02-01-2007, 01:58 PM
i can dig that...

but how do these quotes relate with other races that are dark skinned?

Race is a concept that began with white people so they can seperate and divide the people. With this seperation and division confusion also came. That's why in this day and time we can be talking about the same people, but because they speak a different language, live in a different geographical region, or is a different shade/color then they all get different names.

This is why I don't get into different races. I know of two people. The Original Man and the Colored Man. The black, brown, and yellow people of the planet earth are original people, while those who are "white" are colored people. The Original Man and the Colored Man are clearly defined.

people living in the middle east fit that physical description as well.

More terms that cause confusion. The middle east. What the hell is a middle east? Is the middle east in Asia, Africa, or Europe or is it a seperate place? What is called the middle east is part of Africa, and the place called Africa is part of Asia. Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, that's one land mass.

For those who fit the physical description, black brown yellow, they are original people. It doesn't matter if people call them arabs, muslims, christians, jews, asians, africans, etc. etc.

i saw this dude at the basketball courts one day and he was spreading the word nah mean.. and he used that same explanation but said it described the jews or others from that particular area with dark skin. its been a long time since then so i cant remember exactly what he said..

I don't want to get into who the "real" jews are this that and the third. That's another topic.

What do you say to the so-called chinese person who say's they're black but their skin is yellow, or the puerto rican who say's I'm the original man, or the indian (east/west it don't matter) who says I'm the original asiatic blackman? All of these so-called different people from different places who are considered different races, I know of a person form every region on this planet who declare to be Black, Original, God, Asiatic. This is what I mean by the Universal Family, the black, brown, and yellow are one and there's no seperation between those mentioned. They all share the same biochemical makeup. Bio means life Khem or Chem means black and a Chemical (khem/chem being the root word) is basically an element found on the periodic table. All elements were created out of darkness or blackness.

The biochemical that is of great significance is melanin. It's a black substance and it's carbon based. Basically, melanin is a carbon molecule, and carbon is black. This biochemical does many things other than provide "color" which is important when not only defining people, it's also important in understanding people and their nature/behavior.

also... the saying asiatic black man... define that please. i believe i got that confused with asians. are they the same people?

Asia means land of the rising sun, or the land where the sun first rose. Asiatic are the people who first inhabited the land, and the land was one land.

Asia (how people understand it today) is talking about the continent and asian is talking about the people who are live there. Typically they are viewed as being yellow in complexion, black hair, and acutelly oval eyes/chinky eyes.

peace..

Os3y3ris
02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
You gotta do better drugs.

Urban_Journalz
02-01-2007, 03:00 PM
The Bible isn't just The Gospels. It's also the Psalms and Proverbs, respectively. Both of which deal with God and the obediance to Him. Only the various interpretations of The Gospels, that have also been re-written countless times, speak of a man of flesh and blood being divine.

If John 20:17, where it says, "Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to me, for I have not ascended to my Father; but go to my brethren and tell them, ' I am ascending to my Father and your Father. To my God and your God." doesn't convince you, then consider the very quote mentioned in The Qur'an.

"God created man (clearly two seperate beings) from black smooth mud." Now, as I've posted in "How are Asians original?", although the first layer of soil is black, the soil beneath it, while lighter and lighter as you dig deeper, is still the same soil. Mankind's righteousness is based on deeds and intentions, not how light or dark your skin is. Again, He created MAN from black smooth mud, that means that all of mankind are sons and daughters of The Most High.

If you read a bit further on the same subject, you'll also see where it says, "God breathed into Adam of His spirit." He didn't breathe into The Angels of His spirit, nor did he breathe into the Jinni of It, which is why the devil started his mess and we're all down here now, He breathed into us of His spirit. Black, white, red, yellow of indigo, it's like gatorade son, it's in you.

The Qur'an, if it had been written by man, would have the same problems that The Bible and Torah have, in that they've been re-written. The Qur'an tells you, that this being the final message to mankind, not only is it going to be protected from any forgeries, but it also challenges mankind and jinni to join together and produce just ONE surah (chapter) like the ones in The Qur'an.

These were Prophets. Not sages. They didn't have to study. In fact, Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, could niether read nor write when the revelation was given to him. He's mentioned in The Torah as "The Unlettered One".

Man isn't divine. We have divine origins and the things we do regulary go against our true Nature, but we aren't divine. God doesn't need food, water, sleep or to use the facilities. That would mean that He was dependent upon His own creation and that makes no sense.

I suggest you read The Qur'an in it's entirety, because the idea of anyone but Him being divine is said time and again to be blasphemous. Don't take a part of the book and throw the rest away, because all through history, that's exactly what's brought people to destruction.

Sexy Jasper
02-01-2007, 04:41 PM
GssawQPL9VcGreat vid!

froth
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
shrops on a roll. i think you can come to the truth through many avenues, if you read the Tao Te Ching (in my opinion the greatest synthesis of pure truth of all time), anyone can see the parallels with the best aspects of other religions

heres a good quote from it

he who is centered in the tao can go where he wishes, without danger. he perceives the universal harmony, even amid great pain, because he has found peace in his heart.

Urban_Journalz
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
shrops on a roll. i think you can come to the truth through many avenues, if you read the Tao Te Ching (in my opinion the greatest synthesis of pure truth of all time), anyone can see the parallels with the best aspects of other religions

heres a good quote from it

he who is centered in the tao can go where he wishes, without danger. he perceives the universal harmony, even amid great pain, because he has found peace in his heart.

Yo, I was actually tryin' to find the Tao Te Ching online a few days ago kid. That's crazy. Lao Tzu was ill. That quote is raw truth son. I even told people on my myspace page that the principles I study in Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and even Bushido, help me considerably. Good lookin' yo. Imma cop that book a.s.a.p.:b

froth
02-02-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tao/

have fun

Urban_Journalz
02-02-2007, 04:38 PM
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tao/

have fun

8O lol

Yo, I go to this site about 3 times a month!!! Excellent choice yo and good lookin' out.

White_Mouse
02-03-2007, 12:50 AM
i have a qusetion since i am from Europeon decent...why is it that Europeons screwed up a message about grace and love (one from a Jewish man/God...Jesus) and made it about works and repentence? also why did they persecute the Jews and Muslims...because i beleive Jews and Muslims are chosen by God since they are both descendents of Abraham...

Urban_Journalz
02-03-2007, 03:28 AM
i have a qusetion since i am from Europeon decent...why is it that Europeons screwed up a message about grace and love (one from a Jewish man/God...Jesus) and made it about works and repentence? also why did they persecute the Jews and Muslims...because i beleive Jews and Muslims are chosen by God since they are both descendents of Abraham...

I don't know if it was Europeans who screwed up the message, as Jesus (peace be upon him) was raised from among The Children of Israel and that's where his enemies first rose. My hypothesis though, is that the original forms of The Gospels contained laws and obligations that the people didn't want to follow. The message has always been the same from Noah down to Muhammad, peace be upon them. The Law is meant to teach, not only grace and love, but also obedience and order as well.

Most European Christians persecute Jews and Muslims because of the fact that both sides, though they sometimes disagree, are alike in the fact that they both believe in monotheism, or, the belief in one God. Whereas most Christians are polytheists, they believe in more than one god.

While the Israelites and Arabs are indeed both descendants of Abraham, peace be upon him, there's a few things to consider. First, The Jews know that the same God who gave Moses The Torah and The Commandments, gave Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, The Qur'an. During the time of Jacob, the father of the Israelites, The Jews were indeed God's chosen people. Every nation recieved a prophet. The Israelites recieved MANY prophets. As time passed, they grew arrogant and began to ignore the rules which they had been trusted with. Some prophets they dismissed, others they killed. The gift of prophecy was taken from them with the ascent of Jesus (peace be upon him). Remember, there were many prophets before Jesus that were sent to Israel. Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, etc. The last nation to recieve The Law was Arabia, so the chosen people are still the chosen people, as the Arabs, as you know, are of Abraham's bloodline. This doesn't mean that they won't break the rules and do things they're not supposed to do. As many so-called Muslims are killing themselves, eachother and innocent people. All one-way tickets to The Scorching Wind. The point here is that, although God did give His Scriptures to whom He pleased, the hearts of the people, not the bloodline, depends on wether they're worthy to carry The Word with them or not. To have a righteous descendant is only a further inspiration to do things right and make your ancestors proud. Not really a claim to any kind of throne ya know?

In truth, a Muslim is any person who submits thier will entirely to God. Knowing that He and He alone is the Ruler of all things. With that in mind, you'll see that Islam is nothing new and it's always been the practice of every messenger and prophet in history. No prophet or messenger would bow to, or ask the help of anyone except his Maker.

These days, people are too concerned with sectarianism to really try and unlock something like the truth. Still, it would behoove any of you to keep lookin' for the truth.

Good question yo.

White_Mouse
02-03-2007, 09:54 AM
that's a good answer...very enlightening

Os3y3ris
02-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Looking at the gospel for the first time, I don't think that its so much that anyone fucked it up, but that everyone just failed to understand it. If you look at the scenario, you see God born into flesh, which he promptly kills and brings back, elevating him to a higher level.

To me, this represents the death of the ego. In creating himself as a man and yet remaining God, God places himself as both the fabric of the universe and a component. This is similar to the way that we create the world around us by means of our senses, but choose to ignore the fact, acting as if we live in an objective reality. Now, Jesus has no direct mental line to god. They had conversations and he spoke to God as a seperate entity. There is some detatchment there. Jesus considered himself seperate and thus different. He is therefore comperable to our own ego. We know we're a component of our mental tricks, yet we see ourselves as seperate from the subconscious and other aspects of our mind.

Now, why would God create himself an ego to destroy it? If the ego is where one's consciousness is created, then it can be considered the house of will. Basically, what we saw in that process was God giving birth to himself on a mental level. He then tore down the ego and rebuilt it to demonstrate to ego that the ego was indeed a construct and not seperate from himself. This allowed the ego to be reunited with the rest of him, yet still retain its characteristic consciouness and self importance. This gives conscious knowledge of and access to fabric of everything.

White_Mouse
02-03-2007, 08:02 PM
also good...and really i should have realized this before beacause Jesus was sent to "his lost sheep Isreal" and he was always proving the Pharasies wrong such as in his discussion about taxes..."Give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's...and give to God what is God's."
but i wonder about some things in the Bible such as did God REALLY tell the "children of Isreal" to kill everyone in Jericho save Rahab and her househoold?
i'm not sure, howecer we also see this constant cycle of exile and redemption with the Isrealites.

CEITEDMOFO
02-04-2007, 11:45 AM
ORIGINAL MAN CAME FROM SOME MUDDY WATERS AND LOOKED KINDA LIKE THIS
http://bajolalinea.duplexmarketing.com/uploaded_images/Prince-774250.jpg

LHX
02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Heat gettin all excited for the half-time show

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 07:50 PM
If they did bla like some of you do..

Urban_Journalz
02-17-2007, 08:37 PM
also good...and really i should have realized this before beacause Jesus was sent to "his lost sheep Isreal" and he was always proving the Pharasies wrong such as in his discussion about taxes..."Give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's...and give to God what is God's."
but i wonder about some things in the Bible such as did God REALLY tell the "children of Isreal" to kill everyone in Jericho save Rahab and her househoold?
i'm not sure, howecer we also see this constant cycle of exile and redemption with the Isrealites.

No doubt. A lot of what's in the bible has been re-written, you can tell by how many different versions there are. Still, there is a lot of truth left in there, as the perps weren't able to re-write everything. Jericho was a wicked nation. Now some may say, "Who gave them the right..." and all that, but all of God's work isn't just in hurricaines, tornadoes and tsunamis either. We're His instruments just as the elements of nature are. So, I believe it's possible that God told them to destroy the town, as during that time they (The Children of Israel) were still following the Rules.

That consistent cycle you see of exile and redemption is due to many of the Israelites growing arrogant and proud. Hence they would disobey their messengers and their Laws. They did this on many occasions.