PDA

View Full Version : Could it be?

CID DIGITAL
02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Is it possible that my thread "white people are bad news" , was viewed by a white mod and they caught some kind of feelings off of it and deleted it?

Or was it deleted because there is an alike thread that exist already?

We will never really know.:thumbdwn:

WARPATH
02-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Maybe it was deleted because the title of the thread is designed to breed hate between board members.

CID DIGITAL
02-02-2007, 12:05 PM
I wasnt trying to stir shit up. Its how I feel and I also felt like I could share that and maybe mediate some shit for myself. There has to be a better way so I was trying something new.

Now the thread is history and we will never know(at least I wont) of what was said in it. I read a few replies last night and it seemed to be fine.

Maybe somebody said some dumb shit and it got the thread axed. idk , cuz nobody let me know shit.

born invincible
02-02-2007, 12:12 PM
with a title like that.. you shouldnt be suprised. the white guy bashing gets old. we know folks done fucked up.. be a little more creative when making a subject title.

CID DIGITAL
02-02-2007, 12:16 PM
If I woulda made up some random title and then dropped how I was feeling then it woulda tuned into "why are you tuning this into a race thing" and the fights woulda still broke out.

I just wanna talk about it. Maybe get some white ppl up in here and keep things on the cool. Sure ppl are gonna bring humor or whatever but I'm sure that I coulda gotten to the bottom of some things or perhaps sorted things out for at least myself.

idk..

LHX
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM
i deleted it

if you can bring up any original point of view that would be worthy to bring it back, i will bring it back

i didnt tell you i deleted it for the same reason i dont tell people when i throw their trash in the garbage

if it isnt trash, i will humbly and sincerely apologize

CID DIGITAL
02-02-2007, 01:01 PM
I suppose that I could just skim through some existing threads that are about racism and add my two cents there. It seems like those type of threads dont last long though.

LHX
02-02-2007, 01:08 PM
most people say they last too long

born invincible
02-02-2007, 01:41 PM
If I woulda made up some random title and then dropped how I was feeling then it woulda tuned into "why are you tuning this into a race thing" and the fights woulda still broke out.

I just wanna talk about it. Maybe get some white ppl up in here and keep things on the cool. Sure ppl are gonna bring humor or whatever but I'm sure that I coulda gotten to the bottom of some things or perhaps sorted things out for at least myself.

idk..

i can dig that...

if the thread gets re-opened.. or you decide to make another.. i will be glad to step in and talk about whatever it is that is on your mind.