PDA

View Full Version : New beat by Reach the Sun.

sd-cd
02-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Just made a new beat.

>>>> "WRDEESDSD6 - BEAT" <<<<<<<

* hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4956511&q=hi

* lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4956511&q=lo

Peace.

pablobaluba
02-03-2007, 05:44 AM
hahaha....this beat is ...weird, it makes me laugh (in a good way) haha...it changed my mood...that's a crazy beat :)) that piano or what it is is great...hahaha....very very interesting beat...and also good bassline
you have talent...did you used any samples?
and i think you used reason? if not, cubase?

very very interesting beat to me....i havent heard this type of beat in here. let me hear some of your opther stuff

PEACE

sd-cd
02-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Haha :) So - great! Laughing is goooood. :)

The beginning is played and baseline also. But there is a cut sample > "taratata....taratata...taratata...taratata" :)

I made a beat at Ableton Live. Why you think it's Cubase or Reason? I'm curious.

My other stuff is here also: http://www.soundclick.com/3ds

Thanks for the comment!

Peace.

pablobaluba
02-03-2007, 07:23 AM
yeah...that taratata is crazy...i like that a lot.
then you're a really good producer if you know how to combine samples with your own played melodies

i thought it's cubase or reason because i noticed that you have played something by yourself and most of the producers who create their own melody lines use reason.

i'll check now the other beats

pablobaluba
02-03-2007, 07:24 AM
ahhhh man...you're 3ds? i know you now...i have also an older beat of your on the pc...tabula rasa if i'm right...you posted it some time ago and i saved it cuz i liked it
hehe nice work..
if i remember right your from poland?

sd-cd
02-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Yes, I am > DS, 3DS, Reach the Sun. Yes - I'm from Poland :mexico: Yes - Tabula Rasa. I think that - Winte (Killer Falcon) is your friend. He spit a nice verse over it. I appreciate what you're saying.

PEACE.

LORD ZERO
02-03-2007, 12:29 PM
yo, i keep gettin a error message on da beat :(

pablobaluba
02-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Yes, I am > DS, 3DS, Reach the Sun. Yes - I'm from Poland :mexico: Yes - Tabula Rasa. I think that - Winte (Killer Falcon) is your friend. He spit a nice verse over it. I appreciate what you're saying.

PEACE.
can i hear the version with killer falcon?

sd-cd
02-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Pablo please give me your e-mail. It's not finished but you'll hear that version.

P.S. Pablo, you know Maro from Poland? Just curious...

Bastard> I don't get any error message...Hmm. Strange.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Pablo I sent you yousendit's link to the file at pablobaluba@yahoo.com

Peace.

pablobaluba
02-03-2007, 03:02 PM
yeah i got it....i'm shocked.....really....incredibly good track....one of the ebst i heard in a while :| no comment...the polish mcs rip it maybe better than falcon even if i don't understand anything :) i like the per total sound....my rating for this track is 10/10 (and i won't give it to anyone until its not finished....but what is need to be changed)
and i don't know maro...
maybe in the future you can hook me up with an mc from poland over one of my beats? :)
do you have yahoo msngr?
peace

LORD ZERO
02-03-2007, 03:35 PM
aight im listenin to da beat now, this is bangin on da real, samples and bassline are on point, keep it comin fam

PEACE
-ZERO-

sd-cd
02-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback, 4 real.

Pablo, nice to hear that. I thought about adding some scratches and make the final mix. 1-st person is me, and the second polish mc is - Maro (www.grogra.com (http://www.grogra.com)).

I do not have yahoo msngr but I'll get it if it's nice, I mean - useful.

"maybe in the future you can hook me up with an mc from poland over one of my beats? :)" >>> That's for sure. I would be honored (I think that's the word :) ). Just tell me when and me and my friends are ready.

Peace.

GameOfDeath
02-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Nice work. Man, those drums are crazy. This beat has a great feel. And the bassline is ridiculous perfect fit.

sd-cd
02-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks!

I made the bassline with ReFX TBL. Just the info ^O^

Peace.