PDA

View Full Version : Return Ov Da Snakez - Produced by Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-03-2007, 05:13 PM
PEACE

Just wanted ya'll to check out this new beat i got up & lemme know wut u think, i was goin for the old feel with it...just lemme know wut u think of it and i'll get back at u

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4957789

PEACE

CID DIGITAL
02-03-2007, 06:00 PM
the break at 1:12 was tight. overall this beat is hype. you already know.

LORD_BEATJITZU
02-03-2007, 06:34 PM
drums were on point!the chops were to much thou i think but its still dope!

GameOfDeath
02-03-2007, 07:01 PM
This beat is cool as it is. But it sounds like the sample has a lot more where you chopped it. When I'm listening I want to hear the rest of that sample but it never happens. The way you did it is coo too the sequence change is alright. Hard drums.

CID DIGITAL
02-03-2007, 07:16 PM
That chopping is like a WWI trademark. Thats how them niggas get down.

The Ghost
02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
[quote=GameOfDeath;728882]This beat is cool as it is. But it sounds like the sample has a lot more where you chopped it.quote]
I agree with that and the drums are nice as usual, nothing to really complain about.

02-04-2007, 10:47 AM
thanks for all the love ya'll, if ya'll got any questions just ask me

peace

pablobaluba
02-04-2007, 11:46 AM
i like the drums a lot the sample is also well worked, but there's something i don't like when the sample switches. it's that "ra-ta ra-ta ra- and that violin". did you used samples from 2 different songs?
anyway i like the drum loops with the bassline and how cid digital said the break from 1:12 is very nice.

btw...lol...there's a sound from time to time that sounds to me like the buzz from yahoo messenger...it has a very low volume in the background :))

peace

02-04-2007, 01:16 PM
i like the drums a lot the sample is also well worked, but there's something i don't like when the sample switches. it's that "ra-ta ra-ta ra- and that violin". did you used samples from 2 different songs?
anyway i like the drum loops with the bassline and how cid digital said the break from 1:12 is very nice.

btw...lol...there's a sound from time to time that sounds to me like the buzz from yahoo messenger...it has a very low volume in the background :))

peace

PEACE

I don't really see a problem with what you're saying but to each his own...and um i used a sample to answer ya question

and btw naw there is no yahoo sound anywhere i have no clue what you're talkin about with regards to that

thanks for the feedback

PEACE