PDA

View Full Version : ****NEW TRACK:Time For Action*****

J-Cee
02-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Check out a new lil track i done,its only a short track

Time For Action
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4962737&q=hi

www.soundclick.com/jcquality (http://www.soundclick.com/jcquality)

Drop some feedback
peace.

hollywoodrealty
02-04-2007, 09:43 AM
sorry u know im a big fan but this one is a little too generic, i have to put a lot of the blame on the beat, i personally dont like beats with a lot of string instruments, i mean u always have a lot of emotion in any song, so thats a good plus, but still, this wouldnt be one of my favorites from u homie, maybe also bcuz the last song u did was suepr nice, anyways hope i didnt affend u in anyway, peace man, keep droppen songs

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-04-2007, 09:53 AM
i peeped the song, the beat was iight not my kinda thing tho. other than that i wasn't really feelin the song because ya voice kinda bored me (no offense) ya lyrics were decent its just ya voice had no passion

keep workin at it

6/10

PEACE

J-Cee
02-04-2007, 10:19 AM
sorry u know im a big fan but this one is a little too generic, i have to put a lot of the blame on the beat, i personally dont like beats with a lot of string instruments, i mean u always have a lot of emotion in any song, so thats a good plus, but still, this wouldnt be one of my favorites from u homie, maybe also bcuz the last song u did was suepr nice, anyways hope i didnt affend u in anyway, peace man, keep droppen songs

nah its all good yo,i like trying new things just to see which area i fit best,i had a little trouble with the lyrics to this song 2 where as with the other beats they were alot easier to write 2.

i peeped the song, the beat was iight not my kinda thing tho. other than that i wasn't really feelin the song because ya voice kinda bored me (no offense) ya lyrics were decent its just ya voice had no passion

keep workin at it

6/10

PEACE
its all good,i guess the voice will not attract some listeners,i put emotion in it,its just hard from the mic im using and at home to feel it as much,thanks for feedback still .

But my main focus at the moment is my voice,im stil ltryna figure out what i should stick with,the song i jsut did is basically me jsut spittin how it is,so if any1 has any tips or whatever,be glad to here.

hollywoodrealty
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
dont sweat it, i know that u got good overall songs so far, with all the hits u were maken u were bound to hit a speedbump here or there, keep ya head up, peace yo

J-Cee
02-04-2007, 10:54 PM
i use a 5$ mic with two socks over it to work as a pop filter lol..and use adobe audition.

pablobaluba
02-05-2007, 02:07 AM
i think the violin sample in the beginnnig has a few clicks or is not very clear...but the sample is nice. maybe you could have added also a piano or something else...
the mcing is ok...not great...but i like somehow the voice:)
peace

GameOfDeath
02-05-2007, 10:14 PM
"My new year's resolution was drink until next year." Hahaha. Was hilarious. The timestretching or whatever on the violins is so sever that they are distorted, the intro sounds horrible. Once the beat gets going its passable though. The beat actually comes together okay. You should come with some more energy on the mic. This is coo though.