PDA

View Full Version : You F.a.n.z. Got Exposed!

Hollow Dartz
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM
GET OFF THE FOURM DONT COME BACK, WHEN THAT "GHOST NOT BEING ON 8 DIAGRAMS" GOT CREATED ALL YOU FANZ WERE EXPOSED LOL, DONT COME BACK YOUR NOT REAL WU FANS!!! IF IT WAS ODB YALL WOULDNT EVEN CARE AND YALL KNOW IM RIGHT, GET OFF THE FOURMS!!!:fucku:

THE W
02-04-2007, 06:27 PM
not this crap again

TAURO
02-04-2007, 06:27 PM
GET OFF THE FOURM DONT COME BACK, WHEN THAT "GHOST NOT BEING ON 8 DIAGRAMS" GOT CREATED ALL YOU FANZ WERE EXPOSED LOL, DONT COME BACK YOUR NOT REAL WU FANS!!! IF IT WAS ODB YALL WOULDNT EVEN CARE AND YALL KNOW IM RIGHT, GET OFF THE FOURMS!!!:fucku:

No offence Hollow cos I think you say a lot of good shit but shit like this just makes me think you another ignorant youngin.

Lil' Ruger
02-04-2007, 06:30 PM
wtf are you talkin about anyway?

oDoUoSoKo
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
ur sig is terrible...how cood u choose to represent a general so horribly? get off the forums..u ain a wu fan niether.}:T

Kong
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
wtf are you talkin about anyway?

Lil' Ruger
02-04-2007, 06:50 PM
i mean i saw the 8D with no ghost thread but WTF is he talkiin bout?

leaguer1
02-04-2007, 06:53 PM
another classic thread?

oDoUoSoKo
02-04-2007, 06:53 PM
o...btw...8th thread....keep it up guys.

Battle 1
02-04-2007, 07:04 PM
i mean i saw the 8D with no ghost thread but WTF is he talkiin bout?

I think he means that people made a big deal about it because it was Big Ghost that is or was not going to be on the new Wu album (which is very disappointing IF really true) and if it were someone like ODB nobody would give a fuck.

Hate to say it but he does kind of got a point. Everyone has their favorite Wu member or members. Some like Gza best others Ghost, etc. Some even like Ol' dirty the most though them fans is rare. Because they are so rare to me they precious too. Word up.

:)

P.S: Then you also got fans like me who got more than one favorite. ;)
I personally look at the albums they done and the particular shit on there that I like the most regardless of who it is. I mean they all got skillz and they particular times when each shines or shined the hardest that's the way I look at it.

oDoUoSoKo
02-04-2007, 07:12 PM
ODB had a legit reason cockswallow...he was getting clean...or was in jail..Ghost has no excuse except for the fact he seems to have forgotten his roots.

Ya_Bane
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Here we go again..

Hollow Dartz
02-04-2007, 08:36 PM
^^^^ Its the F.A.N.Z. fault
Lol damn I made this thread thinking it was going to be closed when i came back from dinner but its not.

Bis Fan
02-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I think he's talking about all the so called fans who said they weren't going to buy it because of the Ghost rumors smh

Ink Is My Drink
02-05-2007, 11:15 AM
I think he's talking about all the so called fans who said they weren't going to buy it because of the Ghost rumors smh

yeh seriously what a load of dickheads

and yeh does seem like everyone all over ghosts dick these days

TGambino
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
90% of the ppl on here are nerds that dont listen to hip hop... their opinions are irellevant anyways