PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer is a Zionist .

iniquity
02-05-2007, 03:35 AM
2-8aTGnjHnI

.. Why is this man tellin' us the news? .. :r ..

Os3y3ris
02-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Wow, you almost never see a straight up self proclaimed zionist.

Rooty P
02-05-2007, 04:43 AM
Wack that he basically says that the past doesn't matter, because Israel is HERE. That's like saying that Nazi Germany should've lasted because it was already established. Why does he talk about how greatly the Jews need the homeland but never really addresses the Palestinians? And no one is denying that the Jews DESERVE a homeland, but why in a land that displaces the Palestinians and aggravates the land around them?

Finkelstein is there though and he is fucking great!

iniquity
02-05-2007, 06:11 AM
.. This is the kind of propaganda he pushes ..

R4lslV0Vs8w

.. Why should we care if Iran denounces the holocaust? .. That's Israels problem, not ours ..

NcSK809U3Qs

.. Nope, not an Israeli channel .. And check out how Bush states that " Iran can't have a nuke because it threatens our friends(Israel) " yet Israel's the most powerful country in the middle east, armed with nukes up their ass yet nobody calls them out ..

.. My fav part " Most ppl( Israeli intelligence? ) that have a sense of the Iranian nuclear program say it has 2 parts, the part we see, and that's the part we can target & then there's probably a part we don't see .. < Propaganda up the ass ..

Ae5t_55OWbo

.. ^ .. It's all about AIPAC .. Check out the vid above, check out how OUR politicians are speaking about Israel's security as if it's in our national interst but wait, that's what bush said (1:34) .. Or the politician that says " Israels struggles are Americas struggles .. lol ..

.. In 1996, he and Richard Perle - now an influential Pentagon figure - served as advisers to the then Likud leader, Binyamin Netanyahu. In a policy paper they wrote, entitled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, the two advisers said that Saddam would have to be destroyed, and Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Iran would have to be overthrown or destabilized, for Israel to be truly safe. ..

.. So far we invaded Iraq, iran is next, Syria after that ..

Retired four-star US Army General and former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Wesley Clark acknowledged in an interview: “Those who favor this attack [by the US against Iraq] now will tell you candidly, and privately, that it is probably true that Saddam Hussein is no threat to the United States. But they are afraid at some point he might decide if he had a nuclear weapon to use it against Israel."

This is so widely understood in Washington that US Senator Ernest Hollings was moved in May 2004 to acknowledge that the US invaded Iraq “to secure Israel,” and “everybody” knows it. He also identified three of the influential pro-Israel Jews in Washington who played an important role in prodding the US into war: Richard Perle, chair of the Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board; Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Defense Secretary; and Charles Krauthammer, columnist and author.

.. LOL .. Look at AIPAC's front page .. " Iran Moving Toward Atomic Arms Production " , " Sen. Clinton Calls Iran Threat to United States and Israel " , " Stop Iran's Nuclear Program " , " Support Foreign Aid to Israel " .. lol ..

.. how is Iran a threat to the US? .. =:X .. AIPAC's shaping our foreign policy, young Americans are losing their lives fighting Israels wars & Our politicians won't say shit because opossing Israel is career suicide ..

iniquity
02-05-2007, 06:42 AM

9K273jMKBfY

.. ^ .. That's Israels former ambassador .. " They hate Israel because it represents America" .. Pure comedy .. lol ..

beautifulrock
02-05-2007, 06:51 AM
let me take a stab at that one
where do i even begin?
iran makes nukes
iran attacks israel unprovoked because of national policy
we attack iran because we have to because of an alliance with israel
russia and china attack us because of economic and military alliance with iran
WWIII

or...

iran who now is encouraging and financing a civil war in iraq decides to fight a guerrilla like conflict directly against the united states using sleeper cells in canada and already in the us
they decide one day to blow up 3 major cities all at once just for the fun of it ha ha ha
and they dont even need the nukes just slam some fissile material into itself and cause a dirty bomb that will leave ground zero unlivable for several years

in many ways we are already at war with iran, they are the greatest threat to our lives and livelyhood in the world, and their open policy of the distruction of israel is incredibly disconcerting.

they teach their children to hate us in school do you think they will forget?

this is just the beginning.....

Urban_Journalz
02-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Much love for this heads-up iniquity.

iniquity
02-05-2007, 05:07 PM

tNlpIOfWw4c

.. ^ .. pretty depressing that americans believe what this guy says .. :sad: .. this asshole has the nerves to basically call a former president of the united states a anti-Semite just because he wrote a book that states the truth .. this is jewish/zionist propaganda at full steam ..

Urban_Journalz
02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
^^Word.
Most Americans are just happy in thier ignorance. As long as we have our PS3's and iPods, everything is everything. Nothing will change people's mindset except a catastrophe. Even then, it's a short-lived change.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2007, 11:53 PM
^^Word.
Most Americans are just happy in thier ignorance. As long as we have our PS3's and iPods, everything is everything. Nothing will change people's mindset except a catastrophe. Even then, it's a short-lived change.

Yea, cuz Americans are the only people on the planet that own ps3's and ipods and go out of our way to be ignorant.

These cliches are about as worn out as the fuel pump of a Hummer.

supremecharma
02-06-2007, 02:08 AM

huh??!

iniquity
02-06-2007, 02:35 AM

If Americans Knew

lSp-oIOhq00

.. ^ .. Good vid .. A lot of ex-gov officials etc telling the truth ..

Another good vid> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5600677940569035557&q=If+Americans+Knew

.. p/ce .. :p ..

Memory Man
02-06-2007, 04:16 PM
supremecharma, are you really a christian zionist?
if so, how do you reconcile the apostle paul's
assertion that the three pillars of jewish law, bloodline
and homeland no longer apply in the new covenant?
do you believe in zionism for eschatological reasons?
if so, would not the modern state of israel disqualify
itself from fulfilling prophecy as it:

a) is not under theocratic law as scripture demands?

b) keeps no (official) record of messianic succession in the lines
of david and aaron?

maestro wooz
02-06-2007, 04:36 PM
its sad to see lhx is under the jewish thumb also

froth
02-06-2007, 04:41 PM
it broke my heart, wooz

Os3y3ris
02-06-2007, 10:55 PM
huh??!

Most people don't identify themselves as zionists. You never hear the word leave their mouths.

supremecharma
02-07-2007, 02:54 AM
supremecharma, are you really a christian zionist?

yeah man.

if so, how do you reconcile the apostle paul's
assertion that the three pillars of jewish law, bloodline
and homeland no longer apply in the new covenant?

i believe they do.

do you believe in zionism for eschatological reasons?

no i dont.

if so, would not the modern state of israel disqualify
itself from fulfilling prophecy as it:

a) is not under theocratic law as scripture demands?

b) keeps no (official) record of messianic succession in the lines
of david and aaron?

yes. the MODERN state of israel. i'm old school.

peace

supremecharma
02-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Most people don't identify themselves as zionists. You never hear the word leave their mouths.

we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

peace

Memory Man
02-07-2007, 02:16 PM
yes. the MODERN state of israel. i'm old school.

peace

From Webster's:

Main Entry: Zi·on·ism
Pronunciation: 'zI-&-"ni-z&m
Function: noun
: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

If you wish to see the return of theocratic rule in Israel, the rebuilding of the Temple, etc. I think the term Zionist might be anachronistic.

Memory Man
02-07-2007, 03:08 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-208619888961779202&q=tenen

I think this is where the real action is concerning Jewish tradition.

supremecharma
02-08-2007, 01:41 AM
i dont give a fuck what websters class it as. i know what it means. but thanks for your input!?

Memory Man
02-08-2007, 08:39 AM
i dont give a fuck what websters class it as. i know what it means. but thanks for your input!?

my point was that the term zionist implies support for modern israel. if you call yourself zionist, most people will assume this. there are skinheads who are not racist, but they have to spend alot of time explaining that.

supremecharma
02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
man - alot of people in the world "judge books by their covers". let them carry on. i am what i am.

Memory Man
02-08-2007, 09:04 AM
man - alot of people in the world "judge books by their covers". let them carry on. i am what i am.

the anti-Zionist movement includes Hassidim and orthodox Jews who consider themselves anti-Zionist because they want theocratic rule. I'm just wondering how you define Zionism and why you choose not to use the definition used by the rest of the world.

supremecharma
02-08-2007, 09:23 AM
the anti-Zionist movement includes Hassidim and orthodox Jews who consider themselves anti-Zionist because they want theocratic rule. I'm just wondering how you define Zionism and why you choose not to use the definition used by the rest of the world.

i was taught about christian zionism by my family. they arent religious at all. they taught me about all things. but one thing that stuck out was that. and i remember my mother telling me how it strengthened in the 60's. now i am in my twenties but i am real old school. so i have stuck with it to be honest. of course i want theocratic rule and u can call it this and you can call it that, but at the end of the day, this started a while ago, not when georgie boy got in power. anyway, im out now....gotta see my boy. we can continue this 2mw if you like.

peace

Memory Man
02-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Shi'ite clerics in Iran would dispute the Nation Of Islam and Nation Of Gods And Earths claims to be true expressions of the Islamic faith. I honor their right to that self-identification just like I honor your right to identify yourself as a Zionist, I'm just curious how you define it. I don't know too much about Christian Zionism, to me it seems like Pat Robertson is a Christian Zionist.

BigShawnEnt
02-17-2007, 07:58 PM
we have A LOT of ignorance in this discussion dont we?

Gawd
02-18-2007, 03:31 PM

ahem..........

iniquity
02-18-2007, 04:32 PM

.. Now we do ..

Gawd
02-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I would like to discuss zionism

supremecharma
02-19-2007, 02:08 AM
I wouldnt bother eD. the people that know, KNOW. and thats word.

supremecharma
02-19-2007, 02:09 AM

????

Gawd
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
i was looking foward to pouncing.