PDA

View Full Version : Chokin. Raw sex rap. OBC IS TAKING OVER!!! LOL!!!!

Big Risk
02-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Songs called Chokin featuring Dirty D. Big Risk is first then dirty D

Click on CHokin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131778538&MyToken=085f0a47-068d-4293-9d9a-a325e24fdcf7

pablobaluba
02-05-2007, 01:59 PM
i like the mcing...the beat is not impressive but i like it...it has that old nuderground sound.
hehe...man..the mcing on this is goooooood...r u open to collabos? i'm producer
peace

westvillain
02-05-2007, 04:12 PM
lol yea i heard this a minute ago its pretty ill haha

Risk, what's really hood with Don't Say a Word tho?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-05-2007, 10:57 PM
i remember a few joints from a long time ago

they were nice, real nice production on em

Big Risk
02-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just trying to let ya'll know how the OBC treats girls. Pablo, im down for a collab. sexual or nonsexual. peace all.

I KNOW THERES SICKOS OUT HERE THAT LOVE THIS NASTY SHIT.

Siris
02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
[quote=Big Risk;731371]Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just trying to let ya'll know how the OBC treats girls.

The recording sounds o.k., the content iz wak. Sounds like a old/bad Eminem inspired track, but even he wouldn’t drop some shit so offensively stupid. I never hate on anyone on this site and I gets nithin but respect because of my skillz and charisma. Im not dissrespectin you, your doin that all by yourself as long as this tracks up. Be honest, be yourself and deal in truth. I saw those pics of you and where your from and it looks like your mother takes pretty good care you. Show her some respect and start developing a better content in your music. You have some potential if you could learn to write better, more realistic or even creative tales. If you dont, one day somones gonna pull your card and your run will be cut short, Im not here to daddy you into this game though.

Big Risk
02-07-2007, 10:58 AM
[quote=Big Risk;731371]Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just trying to let ya'll know how the OBC treats girls.

The recording sounds o.k., the content iz wak. Sounds like a old/bad Eminem inspired track, but even he wouldn’t drop some shit so offensively stupid. I never hate on anyone on this site and I gets nithin but respect because of my skillz and charisma. Im not dissrespectin you, your doin that all by yourself as long as this tracks up. Be honest, be yourself and deal in truth. I saw those pics of you and where your from and it looks like your mother takes pretty good care you. Show her some respect and start developing a better content in your music. You have some potential if you could learn to write better, more realistic or even creative tales. If you dont, one day somones gonna pull your card and your run will be cut short, Im not here to daddy you into this game though.

LOL!!!!!!! another wanna be pharaoh talkin that. ya'll must fuck eachother. How you gonna tell me to be truthful when you over here talkin about eqyptian pharaohs n shit, man youre RETARDED. Any real motha fucker, specially anyone famous would just laugh at your confused ass cause your SERIOUS! I rap about these pussys for comic relief, the shit is funny if you actually listen to it without jacking off to King Tuts decaying tomb. Your confused, your lyrics are JUST as fake as these sex raps, you think you get a free pass cause you throwing some historical shit, pharaoh shit. THe Army of the PHaraohs diserve the name, not your faggot ass lol. And I could give a fuck about who likes your shit, its the same 5 people going into your thread kissing your ass. YOu feel special? I rather rap about cutting nipples off than always ridin them dead pharaohs nuts. IF YOU DONT SOMEONE IS GOING TO PULL YOUR CARD!!!!! cmon pharaoh, you gonna pull it? Wu tang confused you homie, bad.

Big Risk
02-07-2007, 11:11 AM
dont get offended cause we fucked your sister herb.

Siris
02-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Little Devil, I am, my fathers were, and always will be PHARAOHS. And the same goes for all of my A-Alikes, I didn’t name myself “Osiris Allah” That is my attribute. You don’t wanna disrespect a culture this big, do your homework. Army of Pharaohs consists of little devils like you. Now, if I ever see you post on this site again, I will be the one to pull your pretty little card, and your makeup whearin ass homeboy too. Just go in peace before you embarrass yourself to a point of no return. What I said to you was all fact, and the cards I will pull on your fat ass will show and prove and I’ll take it beyond wu-corp. Your whole neighborhood will be laughin, I’ll bring it right to your front door. I knew you’d come at me with some devilish ramble that only a 6 oz. brain could produce, but believe me boy, I know a lot more about you than you think. Play it safe and bounce. I know you get all worked up over there and upset, but the more shit that flies off your keyboard shows your fears and insecurities. There’s so many other websites for you to drop your tracks on, just find one and go. I been real kool to you so far, mostly because I don’t really wanna waste the time to do what I’d have to do, but if you push me I will, And it wont be hard. I had little fat boys like you washin my dishes and suckin dick to get me ciggarettes out in the yard, and thats on some real shit. Now dont go get all fat, sweaty, and bothered and reply to this becawse im not commin back to read it. If i see you posted here again you better have your umbrella cause it will rain on your ass, and you wont be safe anywhere.

Bedlam
02-07-2007, 05:49 PM
yo i dont ever wanna see that fuckin picture again, dicks comin out the eyes, yall are wild homos

fucking herbs, go take this shit on another website, this is Wu-Tangcorp.com, we don't fuck around with this herb shit, you need to rap about knowledge in everysong man. when the fuck will you learn this shit. Fucking devil

westvillain
02-07-2007, 07:31 PM
yo im not just saying this cuz me and Risk work together on some tracks, but you cats really need to not take everything so seriously. its obviously a track that dude was fuckin around on, it doesnt mean he disrespects women in real life, and his other tracks have some positive messages

westvillain
02-07-2007, 09:24 PM
aight im not gonna defend you on that pic tho, lol u on some wild shit dunny

hollywoodrealty
02-07-2007, 09:33 PM
i might agree with some of u that thsi shit is silly, but i dont think dude is trying to say this will bea top hit, he was just haven fun with it, but really, this one is pretty stupid, but its ok, there is a market for shit like this, im sure there are people out there that think its kinda funny and entertaining, so let the dude show off his artform however he wants, dont judge him based on one song, and i heard plenty of wu tang songs that degrade woman, so lets not get all holy on this dude, in all honesty i didnt like the song either, but i can see others liking it, ok peace

Big Risk
02-07-2007, 11:12 PM
you better have your umbrella cause it will rain on your ass, and you wont be safe anywhere.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6057/normallilwaynelilwaynecq6.jpg
tough guy gonna make it rain.

AK Spray
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
hahaha. OBC for life.