PDA

View Full Version : Whos best battiler

Big Risk
07-18-2005, 06:23 PM
vote

Definitive X
07-18-2005, 06:49 PM
It would be me if I battled more...no lie, check all of my battles since the site went down...but right now, it's G, even though I don't know where the fuck he is...

iNtell3kT
07-18-2005, 07:09 PM
martyr i think his name is pretty damn good

Big Risk
07-18-2005, 08:07 PM
intellekt, wanna battle?

iNtell3kT
07-18-2005, 08:09 PM
now? im about to whatch Wedding Crashers....set it up, and put down a verse first...make sure theres no freepostings, i hate fagots that free post and u drop first....i'll come abck to it l8er tonight..cool?

Big Risk
07-18-2005, 08:36 PM
ok, i posted. peace

PsYkOsUs
07-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Disclaimer: the following comment from the Certified Asshole is just a friendly opinion. The Certified Asshole does not wish to cause any undue psychological harm to overly sensitive 'text battle emcees'. If any injury to your ego should be sustained, please forward any and all complaints and/or grievances to the following address:

The Righteous Tyrant Inc.
PO Box 666
Solitary Confinement, Hell 00666
ATTN: Psykosus

*Certified Asshole clears his throat*

to be honest, most of the cats in here or anywhere for that matter, are terrible... i mean, genuinely terrible at text battlin'... and it's my opinion that text battlin' doesn't make you better, and certainly doesn't mean you have any talent... all it does is show that anyone you beat is just worse off than you, it doesn't necessarily mean you're good at it... i think most people should give up on text battlin' and concentrate on writin' verses that actually mean somethin', 'cause that's where the real competition is...

now, i expect a lot of backlash for this statement, 'cause i have many a times before as some of you may remember... and any heated beckons to battle any of you will go unanswered, if you want to prove me wrong, show me up in the temple of darts by droppin' the illest concept verse i've ever seen...

now yall know my style, if this offended you there's probably good reason for it... if you care to argue with me, take it to me in the "Certified Asshole" thread in the temple... i just wanted to state my opinion, there's no reason to ruin his thread...

PEACE, and think about it...

PSY

Butter
07-18-2005, 10:21 PM
i always enjoy reading Kingshyt's battles.

Idiom
07-18-2005, 11:20 PM
battling is just a good waste of time, psy is right of course, but for some reason i believe these battles actually mean something to some of these people......it's beyond my reckoning of course......thank you and have a good day....

The Last Poet
07-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Disclaimer: the following comment from the Certified Asshole is just a friendly opinion. The Certified Asshole does not wish to cause any undue psychological harm to overly sensitive 'text battle emcees'. If any injury to your ego should be sustained, please forward any and all complaints and/or grievances to the following address:

The Righteous Tyrant Inc.
PO Box 666
Solitary Confinement, Hell 00666
ATTN: Psykosus

*Certified Asshole clears his throat*

to be honest, most of the cats in here or anywhere for that matter, are terrible... i mean, genuinely terrible at text battlin'... and it's my opinion that text battlin' doesn't make you better, and certainly doesn't mean you have any talent... all it does is show that anyone you beat is just worse off than you, it doesn't necessarily mean you're good at it... i think most people should give up on text battlin' and concentrate on writin' verses that actually mean somethin', 'cause that's where the real competition is...

now, i expect a lot of backlash for this statement, 'cause i have many a times before as some of you may remember... and any heated beckons to battle any of you will go unanswered, if you want to prove me wrong, show me up in the temple of darts by droppin' the illest concept verse i've ever seen...

now yall know my style, if this offended you there's probably good reason for it... if you care to argue with me, take it to me in the "Certified Asshole" thread in the temple... i just wanted to state my opinion, there's no reason to ruin his thread...

PEACE, and think about it...

PSY
Although I can see your point of view on the subject, it means NOTHING to me. You are very narrow minded and you narrow down the 'aspects' of writing into one, when their are many. From one certified asshole to the next (those of you who know me can vouch), true talent does reside in your open mic skill and your ability to flow smoothly with a constant thought.

Believe it or not, hip hop was founded and created out of the art of 'battles'. And although I agree with your opinion on how 'it doesn't make you a better writer', it sure as hell makes you more versatile in the art of emceeing. No matter how hard I ponder on the thought, I cant seem to find a way to make an emcee 'battle' any better or worse than an open mic drop. To dop a reasonably good open mic (which I rarely see) is to have skill... to battle is to prove your better than you opponent. To have skill, you have to be somewhat better than other cats.

I've read some of you open mic pieces, and I enjoyed them all, truly intellectual. As far as that goes, your open mic intellect isn't going to prove anything about your skill as an 'emcee'.. just your skill as a 'writer'.. An emcee is versatile, able to flip styles, metas, wordplay, flow, punches, etc.. etc.. all of which cant be practiced through JUST open mic pieces.. Your opinion is much respected, but thats exactly what it is, an opinion..

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 12:42 AM
im tha best^ sup sod man

PsYkOsUs
07-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Although I can see your point of view on the subject, it means NOTHING to me. You are very narrow minded and you narrow down the 'aspects' of writing into one, when their are many. From one certified asshole to the next (those of you who know me can vouch), true talent does reside in your open mic skill and your ability to flow smoothly with a constant thought.

Believe it or not, hip hop was founded and created out of the art of 'battles'. And although I agree with your opinion on how 'it doesn't make you a better writer', it sure as hell makes you more versatile in the art of emceeing. No matter how hard I ponder on the thought, I cant seem to find a way to make an emcee 'battle' any better or worse than an open mic drop. To dop a reasonably good open mic (which I rarely see) is to have skill... to battle is to prove your better than you opponent. To have skill, you have to be somewhat better than other cats.

I've read some of you open mic pieces, and I enjoyed them all, truly intellectual. As far as that goes, your open mic intellect isn't going to prove anything about your skill as an 'emcee'.. just your skill as a 'writer'.. An emcee is versatile, able to flip styles, metas, wordplay, flow, punches, etc.. etc.. all of which cant be practiced through JUST open mic pieces.. Your opinion is much respected, but thats exactly what it is, an opinion..

i genuinely enjoyed your arguement, i really did, but i think you failed to notice that i specifically said "text battlin"... when it comes down to verbal, it's a completely different story... as i've said before (in spoken's "Devastation" thread in the temple) this is text, and i will only judge it as text from a writer's point of view... audio is indeed different, and is to be judged differently... i can't judge flow, delivery, and how spontanious an 'emcee' is in written form... i can only judge him as a writer... there is no such thing as a freestyle in text... it's an oxymoron, text can only be written... but if you didn't misunderstand my point, you'd have a very valid arguement...

PEACE

PSY

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 01:51 AM
why cant it be freestyle.....shit pops into my head an i go with it, i type slow. its' like keystyle but i dont plan it out.....in the freestyle thread......every once in a while ill think up a line than save it an hop over to the freestyle thread, but usually i just dive in head first u know, i unno.
like i did a battle with that dude mixtape,...i wouldnt call that freestyling cuz i erased alot an edited,.....i guess i see what u mean, cuz i edit my freestyles before submitting but i lay those down as fast as i can. i get it now, peace

Definitive X
07-19-2005, 11:28 AM
im tha best^ sup sod man You can't be...I beat you, son!

Idiom
07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
nobody

yes?

no?

oh, ok

have a nice day

OmO < Idiom

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
You can't be...I beat you, son!
I let u win

Ronin
07-20-2005, 04:01 PM
x i reckon i can beat you if i have time to script a verse

and LOL at the eytalian kid doing dances in his banner

Sicka than aidZ
07-20-2005, 04:20 PM
You can't be...I beat you, son!I let u win

Big Risk
07-20-2005, 04:22 PM
eytalian? wtf. i hate when people say it like that. only wasps say that.

Big Risk
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
oh, hence the birmingham

Ronin
07-21-2005, 05:58 PM
birmingham in england not alabama

Idiom
07-21-2005, 06:02 PM
you know, that's just rude....we would prefer "italian" if you would so kind to go by that....
just a thought though, :), you can do what you'd like, could you do it for me maybe?

weLL thanks anyway, fuck

go jump off a cliff

have a nice day too

OmO < Idiom

jjh_38
07-25-2005, 06:48 PM
i always enjoy reading Kingshyt's battles.
word man... thanks for that

my shit gets slept on a lot... but still ive done tons of battles and i very rarely lose.
The names dropped in here for 'best battler'.. i read that shit and just laughed.. not to many heads on the forum can match up

Sicka than aidZ
07-25-2005, 07:41 PM
king's disses will make u fall off your chair laughin like a mahfucka,...and it'll be in a battle against you...

checkered vans...omg,lol.

u-turn
07-25-2005, 07:42 PM
I really like Xtadas, and spoken.

Cappah
07-25-2005, 07:47 PM
Yo sicka i agree dat ya probably tha best you have a crazy method man flow

Sicka than aidZ
07-25-2005, 07:51 PM
thanks man......yeah, i kinda go off, people say i lack structure but it flows in my head, personnally to answer this question, i think we need audio...but thanks man, peace

Definitive X
07-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I let u win HaHA!

mashqauck
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
IMO, G..., Spoken, Xtadas. Sicka be tearing it up too

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Man I dont even know this area is so unorganized...
At least when I was Mod here We had battle stats for each user

Sicka than aidZ
07-29-2005, 04:36 PM
im far from the best...but im getting better at text, more patient too........i unno bout battles but ben,shrap(skale),goddagree(?wherego?) are bad ass freestyle cats, shraps got that cold hearted killa shit on lock an ben will crush u with his wordplay and neither of them need very much time to drop some of the sickest shit ive ever read.....

kingshyt...he's funny as hell!!!!
Tuco has a style thats illl...
X is better,...nevermind, peace xtadas, yeah man, your good

no doubt...this shit needs a mod, we should just tell 36 an mayo the best ways to manage this place. peace...ben for mod!

Cappah
07-29-2005, 05:05 PM
yo no doubt xtadas bigben crazy battlers, but sicka i beat u man

Killer Falcon
07-29-2005, 05:46 PM
most of the best battlers dont really come on the site anymore

peace

mashqauck
07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Hes talking about himself cause he kills!

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 12:28 AM
yo no doubt xtadas bigben crazy battlers, but sicka i beat u man
u lasted a round, thats far from beating me man.....besides, i even said u did better so put the shit away. peace,, wanna go again?

Cappah
07-30-2005, 10:12 AM
u lasted a round, thats far from beating me man.....besides, i even said u did better so put the shit away. peace,, wanna go again?

yo man is sumthin botherin u?.....Nah i dont have tha time rite now ta go again.

Sicka than aidZ
08-01-2005, 05:52 PM
yo man is sumthin botherin u?.....Nah i dont have tha time rite now ta go again.
no, everythings cool, wanna battle? i say pm me, than when were both online make a verse up in a half hour or some shit......i dont give a damn about votes, but u can make up tha voting rules if u wanna. peace.........if your online now, im starting now, take your time, im just bored. peace

Sicka than aidZ
08-01-2005, 05:52 PM
fuck, u aint around