PDA

View Full Version : The Human Families

Black Man
02-05-2007, 11:48 PM
http://static.flickr.com/47/125938626_c36b41c1ce_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/28282662@N00/125938626/)

Peace,
There is the original and then there is that which came from the original. There is the Black man (Black, Brown, Yellow) and then there is the White man.

*Note: This picture is from the tomb of Seti I (1394 BC-1279 BC). It corresponds to the seed breakdown that much of the Nation of Gods and Earths uses which is Black, Brown, Yellow (all original/aboriginal/'shades' of BLACK) and White. In the picture above you would have white, black, yellow, and brown.

CEITEDMOFO
02-06-2007, 12:00 AM
awww where all family

AcidPhosphate69
02-06-2007, 04:06 AM
:cool: White pride, motherfucker.

froth
02-06-2007, 11:09 AM
this guy is such a clown

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't see the order...just 4 men and their clothing. Or is there supposed to be order.....

froth
02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
4 men and their clothing. well said

Black Man
02-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't see the order...just 4 men and their clothing. Or is there supposed to be order.....

did you read?

froth
02-06-2007, 02:54 PM
so did yellow men come from black men?

and if so, how are they original

WARPATH
02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
http://static.flickr.com/47/125938626_c36b41c1ce_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/28282662@N00/125938626/)

Peace,
There is the original and then there is that which came from the original. There is the Black man (Black, Brown, Yellow) and then there is the White man.

*Note: This picture is from the tomb of Seti I (1394 BC-1279 BC). It corresponds to the seed breakdown that much of the Nation of Gods and Earths uses which is Black, Brown, Yellow (all original/aboriginal/'shades' of BLACK) and White. In the picture above you would have white, black, yellow, and brown.

I don't agree with your enterpritation of this picture.

There is four men pictured here as you stated.

White, Black, Yellow, and Brown(red)

There nothing here that explains that whites are different, they even put the brown(red) brother in a sundance skirt.

I should move to egypt and decipher hyroglyphics.l

3 seeds is flawed like a 3 legged dog.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wheel-1.jpg

Black Man
02-06-2007, 03:09 PM
I don't agree with your enterpritation of this picture.

There is four men pictured here as you stated.

White, Black, Yellow, and Brown(red)

There nothing here that explains that whites are different, they even put the brown(red) brother in a sundance skirt.

I should move to egypt and decipher hyroglyphics.l

3 seeds is flawed like a 3 legged dog.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wheel-1.jpg

you're talking about something being flawed and you have little if any knowledge on such a topic. you're not in a position to say what's flawed until you have a thorough knowledge of it.

And what explanation are you looking for, and who said this picture would explain anything or anyone being different? You can't be looking for an explanation because you already have a predetermined idea.

froth
02-06-2007, 03:13 PM
dude you believe in yacub. you dont have any proof of anything you say. im still waiting on your response in the iran/aids thread. dont pretend you can interpret hieroglyphics, you just look dumber than ever

zeppelin2k
02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
I see brown being the first

Black Man
02-06-2007, 03:20 PM
dude you believe in yacub. you dont have any proof of anything you say. im still waiting on your response in the iran/aids thread. dont pretend you can interpret hieroglyphics, you just look dumber than ever

waiting on what?

Black Man
02-06-2007, 03:21 PM

because of the picture?

froth
02-06-2007, 03:24 PM
waiting on what?
go to the iran thread. you stated that if iran has a cure for aids they 'wouldnt be the first'. im waiting on you to explain. otherwise youre just talking out of your ass. so please show and prove regarding a cure for aids.

WARPATH
02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
you're talking about something being flawed and you have little if any knowledge on such a topic. you're not in a position to say what's flawed until you have a thorough knowledge of it.

I'm not getting into this with you again, I just thought i'd shed some light on the subject, since your using this picture to assert your point of view, i'd use the same picture to assert my own.

WARPATH
02-06-2007, 03:31 PM

And what explanation are you looking for, and who said this picture would explain anything or anyone being different? You can't be looking for an explanation because you already have a predetermined idea.

I could say the same thing to you.

Black Man
02-06-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm not getting into this with you again, I just thought i'd shed some light on the subject, since your using this picture to assert your point of view, i'd use the same picture to assert my own.

what light have you shed? all you did was disagree with something you really don't know about. you have no light to shed on the subject because you don't know.

froth
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
translation

'you dont believe in an evil scientist named yacub so youre wrong'

WARPATH
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
what light have you shed? all you did was disagree with something you really don't know about. you have no light to shed on the subject because you don't know.

again-

I could say the same thing to you.

Visionz
02-06-2007, 03:40 PM
what light have you shed? all you did was disagree with something you really don't know about. you have no light to shed on the subject because you don't know. so you like to assume what one does and doesn't know? How can you be so sure one way or the other?

btw...you post the same repetitive threads over and over. I've yet to see any sign of original thought out of you. Instead, just a repeat of what someone else has told you. Way to go with that drone mentality ^O^ In another life you woulda made Hitler proud.

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2007, 04:56 PM
did you read?

Of course I did, your chronological list of colours no matter what way does not match whats in the picture.

Thats what I see too....Brown is the original? Why are black and white in the middle? is there a pattern? (lighter, darker, lighter, darker to make it more balanced?)

LHX
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Black Man will be losing his thread-starting permissions as soon as scientists find a cure for bulletin-board management software

Black Man
02-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Of course I did, your chronological list of colours no matter what way does not match whats in the picture.

Thats what I see too....Brown is the original? Why are black and white in the middle? is there a pattern? (lighter, darker, lighter, darker to make it more balanced?)

the picture isn't showing the "chronological order" it's showing the four 'seeds' black, brown, yellow, white in no particular order.

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
the picture isn't showing the "chronological order" it's showing the four 'seeds' black, brown, yellow, white in no particular order.

thank you that is the question asked....noticing how there is no order or rank...it is what it is.

AcidPhosphate69
02-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Black Man is a pompous know-it-all who is envious of other races because he heard they have bigger penises.

Black Man
02-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Black Man is a pompous know-it-all who is envious of other races because he heard they have bigger penises.

you're 100% right. i envy other races because...hold up a sec. i don't talk about other men's genitalia. keep that to yourself dude.

AcidPhosphate69
02-07-2007, 01:07 AM
You almost said why. I'll get you, you bastard.

But on the real, I'm gonna cut this shit so everybody else can enjoy the thread if they want to. Peace.

Prince Rai
02-07-2007, 07:27 AM
what is the point of this thread?
to shed light, or apparent light that white people must feel emotionally bad about themselves for being white?

i like KTL, but i don't understand why people need to drum into others that "we are better".

Sharing knowledge takes time and tolerance towards others. If you say something factual which may be taken wrongly, then say it in a more comfortable manner than just throwing up some picture and describing what they say in some blunt way which does not educate as such, but only enrages others.

Urban_Journalz
02-07-2007, 02:40 PM
what is the point of this thread?
to shed light, or apparent light that white people must feel emotionally bad about themselves for being white?

i like KTL, but i don't understand why people need to drum into others that "we are better".

Sharing knowledge takes time and tolerance towards others. If you say something factual which may be taken wrongly, then say it in a more comfortable manner than just throwing up some picture and describing what they say in some blunt way which does not educate as such, but only enrages others.

^O^
That's what I mean when I say recognize that bein' proud of your social and cultural backround is fine. But to insult the rest of your race (mankind) by saying that you're better than them because of your cultural or social backround is movin' backwards yo. All people, nations and cultures have been influenced and advanced by others. You can see this in languages, structures, clothing and foods.:learning:

There's enough goin' on in the world. We really need to get past the race thing.

LHX
02-07-2007, 03:42 PM
there are more people in this forum who are past the race thing than not

but the people who arent are also the more aggressive posters

and sucker everybody else into posting about race

Sexy Jasper
02-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Hey, it's yet another thread about race created by Blackman. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Black Man
02-07-2007, 05:12 PM
it's not about race. maybe for you that's what its about but what can i say, it's you.

Sexy Jasper
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Really? I must have missed something in between the picture of four men each of different colour and the frequent use of the words black, white, brown and yellow.

Care to explain what we are supposed to discus here?

Black Man
02-07-2007, 05:21 PM
for you, no.

Sexy Jasper
02-07-2007, 05:23 PM
For the other people who questioned the point of this topic then?

froth
02-07-2007, 05:42 PM
the human body develops over time. this is why there is a larger lung capacity in the andes. this is why original people in australias skin does different thins at night due to climate. this is why darker skinned people cannot submerge their hands in ice water as long as lighter skinned people. there is documentation based on environmental pressures that explains every variancs in the human phenotype

and if you dont like 'evolved' insert your own metaphor

this is reality

Urban_Journalz
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
the human body develops over time. this is why there is a larger lung capacity in the andes. this is why original people in australias skin does different thins at night due to climate. this is why darker skinned people cannot submerge their hands in ice water as long as lighter skinned people. there is documentation based on environmental pressures that explains every variancs in the human phenotype

this is reality

:mmmyah:

WARPATH
02-07-2007, 06:55 PM

this is reality

I don't like it. There's no evidence that suggests people evovled differently. There is only perception of evidence, that fits into a discription of the world around us, that's an easy answer for questions we want to answer.

It's a simple solution to a complex question. Evolution is to easy of answer.

Last night in Lakota language class, my teacher suggested(basing her observation off a female white student) that it's harder for caucasian people to make the gutteral noises, therefore it's hard for them to speak the laungaue properley. This suggest that people from different geoligical locations evolved differeintlty.....or does it? That's just an easy answer that people can wrap their mind around.

More evidence needs to be collected- A black person, a south american indina, a german, an intalian, an australian aboriginies, A pervuian, a spaniard......a whatever.....needs to be tested to see if they can make the sounds too. Maybe the girl just wasn't trying hard enough.

There are to many variables, and not enough evidence, is all i'm saying. Just because someone's phisiology is different doesn't neccisarily mean they evovled.

Maybe i'm just babbling, but it makes sense to me.

Sexy Jasper
02-07-2007, 06:57 PM
You know, it's been proven that animals adapt to their surroundings. Us humans aren't so different from them...

Just saying.

WARPATH
02-07-2007, 06:59 PM
You know, it's been proven that animals adapt to their surroundings. Us humans aren't so different from them...

Just saying.

Animals are born with everything they need to survive. What are we born with?

froth
02-07-2007, 06:59 PM
no i get what you are saying but it has been documented that human lung capacity can change even in a lifetime based on environment, so like i said, if you dont like the term evolution, insert your own. some peeps like 'adaptation'. personally i dont care what you call it, you can morph to situations and i fail to see what is not to like about that

in the end it doesnt matter, it seems like we come from a common source but you know i dont know what happened and when

WARPATH
02-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Jibberish I just wrote, this topics giving me a headache so I deleted it.

froth
02-07-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah man this stuff is a bitch to just retread. a lot of people have been awful to others through history but im trying to move on from that shit. i like looking at so called 'forgotten' knowledge so if you feel like it hit us with some more about healing in the other thread

froth
02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
hindu gods or their physical manifestations were blue, especially krishna or ganesh