PDA

View Full Version : The True Meaning Of Jesus Name 4rm A Gods View!

Koallah
02-07-2007, 05:22 AM
I come in the name of God Koallah Qaram b.u.t. I wisdom my name to born Knowledge of Arm Leg Leg Arm Head Quoting Allah's Rules As Mathematics & I'm here to break down the true origins of this so called entity named Jesus.

Jesus deciphers to:

J-ustice ( Just-I-Cee-Equality )
E-quality
S-elf
U-niversal
S-avior

a.k.a.

Jes-Us ( or Just-Ice for those under the 32nd degree ) - According to the 19th degree a.k.a (S) in the Supreme Alphabet it 9 Self/Savior which means that: The Black man's knowledge is what makes him the savior of himself, by borning himself or completing himself. The only 1 that can save U is U. So to y’all 85ers, you 1st gotta acknowledge (J)ustice & (E)quality in order to be your own (S)elf (U)niversal (S)avior or Jesus!
Be/Born, Knowledge 120, there ain't no Mystery God. If there is one I'll just say you ain't busting the science of self 4 u to know the ledge or the knowledge of your true self.

To all my Gods and all my Earths please civilize these 85ers. Do the math for the deaf, the dumb, and the blind stuck in the triple stages of darkness. If any one wants to drop science and build with a GOD please feel free. This is Allah, the all in all saying PEACE!!! (P)Positive (E)levation (A)lways (C)ees (E)quality.

RAMESH
02-07-2007, 05:31 AM
flipmode is the greatest if u can't be part of the greatest then you must become the greatest yourself
that's some great knowledge quoted by busta

Koallah
02-07-2007, 05:39 AM
Thanks God. Keep dropping the Knowledge. Peace

RAMESH
02-07-2007, 06:36 AM
here's some useless knowledge my wife's mother is spending the day with us & i haven't smoked a joint the whole day & i can't take it anymore if i was god i would dissapear into the clouds & smoke a fat one

Prince Rai
02-07-2007, 06:47 AM
This belongs in the KTL thread. Anyway, I understand that much of the world ought to be tackled by our own selves. Thus partly, we are our own saviours.

However, the true name of Jesus aint Jesus, its Aramaic Arabic/ Yeshua or Isa.
Both related languages.

Your conclusions on J.E.S.U.S is exhillirating and educational as a lesson for people to understand reality a bit more, but it needs more.

Mad Axes
02-07-2007, 07:53 AM
i dont understand the 85 percent thing ... doesnt it sound a bit conceited to believe that most ppl are clueless and you have the knowledge ... why cant everyone be similar humans who can believe what they want? what makes you any different, no religion has any proof

vahacris
02-07-2007, 08:31 AM
here's some useless knowledge my wife's mother is spending the day with us & i haven't smoked a joint the whole day & i can't take it anymore if i was god i would dissapear into the clouds & smoke a fat one
hahaha got the same problem couple of times but then i invented that i can go out with my girl doggie then ;] (i never do this normally)

Koallah
02-07-2007, 08:41 AM
i dont understand the 85 percent thing ... doesnt it sound a bit conceited to believe that most ppl are clueless and you have the knowledge ... why cant everyone be similar humans who can believe what they want? what makes you any different, no religion has any proof

Well, it depends on what elevation your building on. Cee I use to listen to Wu- Tang, Az, Nas, Poor Righteous Teacher, Justice Live and Rakim Allah all the time and I never was getting the mathematical language these Gods were dropping. I was an 85er uncivilized in the true ways of the self or physical God. I was going to church in the devil's kingdom and getting taught about some savior in the heavens sitteth at the right hand of the father. I had put my trust in that mystery spook hoping when I die one day that'll I'll cee this so called God. When Nas and them would rap in there songs talking about God and whatnot; I assumed they were talking about the mystery spook not knowing they were themselves claiming to be God b.u.t. once I found out the Gods were trying to civilize me by dropping science I started studying the lessons and doing research. Then I found out that this isn't a religion it a way of life and it right and exact in my circumference & all I'm doing is trying to drop knowledge on the 85 who don't have a clue. It's the 85 choice wether or not they'll decide to build positive energy and destroy negative elements that exist within this world 21 ciphers. If you want the knowledge you gotta study the math. Peace

Koallah
02-07-2007, 08:46 AM

Yo God, I don't blame you I would do the same thing If I was a mystery spook. Peace

THE W
02-07-2007, 02:50 PM
jesus isnt wu

Black Man
02-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I come in the name of God Koallah Qaram b.u.t. I wisdom my name to born Knowledge of Arm Leg Leg Arm Head Quoting Allah's Rules As Mathematics & I'm here to break down the true origins of this so called entity named Jesus.

Jesus deciphers to:

E-quality
S-elf
U-niversal
S-avior

a.k.a.

Jes-Us ( or Just-Ice for those under the 32nd degree ) - According to the 19th degree a.k.a (S) in the Supreme Alphabet it 9 Self/Savior which means that: The Black man's knowledge is what makes him the savior of himself, by borning himself or completing himself. The only 1 that can save U is U. So to y’all 85ers, you 1st gotta acknowledge (J)ustice & (E)quality in order to be your own (S)elf (U)niversal (S)avior or Jesus!
Be/Born, Knowledge 120, there ain't no Mystery God. If there is one I'll just say you ain't busting the science of self 4 u to know the ledge or the knowledge of your true self.

To all my Gods and all my Earths please civilize these 85ers. Do the math for the deaf, the dumb, and the blind stuck in the triple stages of darkness. If any one wants to drop science and build with a GOD please feel free. This is Allah, the all in all saying PEACE!!! (P)Positive (E)levation (A)lways (C)ees (E)quality.

How do you see today's supreme mathematics?

Prince Rai
02-07-2007, 03:14 PM
lol very interesting how my post was blanked.

Black Man
02-07-2007, 03:25 PM
yeshua is hebrew isa is the arabic/aramaic

froth
02-07-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah his name wasnt even jesus but i like how you made up quirky little learning tools on a five year old level

hotep

Jin10304
02-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeshua Bin Josef?

Black Man
02-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeshua Bin Josef?

english translation, jesus son of joseph.

Memory Man
02-07-2007, 05:39 PM
anyone here read the book James The Brother Of Jesus by Robert Eisenman? It's the best thing I've read on the historical Jesus.

WARPATH
02-07-2007, 05:43 PM

Jesus deciphers to:

E-quality
S-elf
U-niversal
S-avior

a.k.a.

You remind me of them mormon kids that came to my house and tried to baptize me. O:|

Prince Rai
02-08-2007, 08:25 AM
yeshua is hebrew isa is the arabic/aramaic

good, now expand please.

born invincible
02-08-2007, 08:28 AM
what makes ones beliefs or followings more right than anyone else?

what documents or texts or facts is this knowledge based on?

is this a religion? is this based on faith or fact?

Black Man
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
good, now expand please.

expand on what?

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 09:30 AM
How ironic. The "mystery god" which 5 Percenters speak of which such disdain IS the mechanism for saving self. Its mental technology which unlocks higher levels of thinking and action. When you REALLY believe in such a thing, which is pretty much impossible for most people, the effects are clear.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 09:40 AM
How ironic. The "mystery god" which 5 Percenters speak of which such disdain IS the mechanism for saving self. Its mental technology which unlocks higher levels of thinking and action. When you REALLY believe in such a thing, which is pretty much impossible for most people, the effects are clear.

do you know what a "mystery god" is?

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I'd take a stab at it, I'm sure it'd be at least as annoying as trying to pin down whats meant by devil. Why don't you tell me?

Black Man
02-08-2007, 09:54 AM
I'd take a stab at it, I'm sure it'd be at least as annoying as trying to pin down whats meant by devil. Why don't you tell me?

i'm not the one who brought it up. you're talking as if you know.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I have an understanding of the idea, but I acknowledge that I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant. Please enlighten me.

hidden ninja
02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
what makes ones beliefs or followings more right than anyone else?
word.

it's cool and all that people are serious about their beliefs, and if they're doing good things with the knowledge they have.

but with all of these religions out there, I don't see why people get so hung up on which one is the "right" one. all any of them are telling you is to be a good person - if you can take that message from it, and act accordingly, then why does it matter if I believe in a bearded old man sitting on a cloud watching me from above?

Black Man
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I have an understanding of the idea, but I acknowledge that I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant. Please enlighten me.

again, you brought it up. you say you have and understanding, that means you know, so express what you know.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 10:11 AM
word.

it's cool and all that people are serious about their beliefs, and if they're doing good things with the knowledge they have.

but with all of these religions out there, I don't see why people get so hung up on which one is the "right" one. all any of them are telling you is to be a good person - if you can take that message from it, and act accordingly, then why does it matter if I believe in a bearded old man sitting on a cloud watching me from above?

believe what you believe, be the best person you can possibly be.

all religions don't want you to be good in relation to how it's perceived by (the majority of) society.

the bearded old man belief limits a person's ability elevate, that's why it matters. there's an effect to that belief.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 10:14 AM
again, you brought it up. you say you have and understanding, that means you know, so express what you know.

Fine. What I mean is the invisible gods as believed in in many organized religions. Between that and "spook in the sky", thats what 5 Percenters seem to be referring to.

hidden ninja
02-08-2007, 10:19 AM
i feel that, there's no doubt that higher-ups in religious circles abuse their powers to manipulate - but that's a problem with organized religion (thought control).

Black Man
02-08-2007, 10:23 AM
i feel that, there's no doubt that higher-ups in religious circles abuse their powers to manipulate - but that's a problem with organized religion (thought control).

i agree with what you just said. when you read the text they use, the people in the text never teach what the religion teaches(they don't teach religion).

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Learning from texts is pretty useless IMO.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Fine. What I mean is the invisible gods as believed in in many organized religions. Between that and "spook in the sky", thats what 5 Percenters seem to be referring to.

really, you shouldn't speak on what you don't know. stick to what you know and talk about that. that way you'll never be wrong.

btw, i'm not trying to be disrespectful when i say that either. real talk.

Koallah
02-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks Gods for elevating and dropping science and debating. Keep doing the math 360. Peace

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 02:34 PM
really, you shouldn't speak on what you don't know. stick to what you know and talk about that. that way you'll never be wrong.

Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things. if the mystery god/spook in the sky that everyone is warned against isn't the most obvious candidate, why bother with the warning and what DOES it mean?

Urban_Journalz
02-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeshua Bin Josef?

Close. Gotta give you an "A" for effort too.

Since you use "Bin", it would the Arabic translation and be Isa Bin Yusuf. This of course would be wrong though, because Yusuf (peace be upon him) came before Moses, Aaron, Zacharia and John. Peace be upon them. Isa (peace be upon him) had no earthly father. So, in truth it's Arabic form is Isa Bin Maryam, or Jesus, son of Mary.

Prince Rai
02-08-2007, 03:25 PM
expand on what?you amended the meaning of jesus or at least, his true name as it was.

my question is..

does the deviation in the lettering affect the message of the original post as a subjective matter?

WARPATH
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Jesus, the true meaning according to Charging Soldier

Chapter 1

Jesus is man know by many different names through out history. Whatever his real name was I don't know, but I just call him Jesus.

Jesus was a real man in history, scientists, historians, and relgious people agree.

However, the Jesus of history has been turned into this mega comic super star hero.....kinda like Superman. He rised up against the organized religions speaking out on their bullshit.

Jesus was an intereperter- a mediator between the seen and unseen.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things. if the mystery god/spook in the sky that everyone is warned against isn't the most obvious candidate, why bother with the warning and what DOES it mean?

you put your foot in your mouth. you spoke on something you didn't know or understand, nothing more nothing less. don't try to slick talk your way out and blame some 5% about something YOU SAID.

WARPATH
02-08-2007, 04:40 PM
you put your foot in your mouth. you spoke on something you didn't know or understand, nothing more nothing less. don't try to slick talk your way out and blame some 5% about something YOU SAID.

Why don't you elaborate then?

Black Man
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
you amended the meaning of jesus or at least, his true name as it was.

my question is..

does the deviation in the lettering affect the message of the original post as a subjective matter?

i didn't amend the meaning of anything. i didn't take away from the original post, i simply added on.

koallah give his understanding, and one of the things he did was apply each letter of 'jesus' to supreme alphabet to come to a greater understanding(i'm sure he had an understanding prior to that application) of that person. ask him about the technique he utilized for he is the best qualified to answer your question.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 05:18 PM

Is the point that I'm wrong and look silly, or is the point the truth of the issue? I always leave open the possibility that I can be wrong. That really doesn't bother me. However, you don't even leave that possibility by saying anything concrete and seem more concerned with showing me up than with making any point at all, shedding light on any issue, or even simply clarifying the point of confusion. Why am I not impressed?

the silencer
02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Black Man seems to ruin every thread....or is it just me?

Black Man
02-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Is the point that I'm wrong and look silly, or is the point the truth of the issue? I always leave open the possibility that I can be wrong. That really doesn't bother me. However, you don't even leave that possibility by saying anything concrete and seem more concerned with showing me up than with making any point at all, shedding light on any issue, or even simply clarifying the point of confusion. Why am I not impressed?

i told you i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. i simply told you, you were incorrect with what you were saying, nothing more nothing less.

i wasn't trying to show you up, i saw an error and i pointed it out. it seems as if you got offended by me saying your idea was wrong. that's when you came with the slick talk.

the concrete thing that i said was your idea was wrong. i'm not trying to make some grand point except that your idea was wrong.

and maybe just maybe if you didn't come with he slick sh*t, then i would begin to shed some light as you say.

i'm not trying to impress you.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Black Man seems to ruin every thread....or is it just me?

you're 100% right.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Dude, the very first thing I did was humble myself, admit I could be wrong and request some knowledge. You STILL haven't produced a thing.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Dude, the very first thing I did was humble myself, admit I could be wrong and request some knowledge. You STILL haven't produced a thing.

Os3y3ris, you negated the humble characteristic with this....Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things.

I also spoke to you in a humble, respectful manner. I simply said you were wrong, and let you know I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just so you wouldn't look at my words sideways.

I don't have to PRODUCE anything for you, and why would you want to hear as you put it, "more double speak like the 5 Percenters."

If you are sincere about having dialogue (you can't be enlightened over the internet) we can have dialogue.

I'm the holder of what I know, just as you are the holder of what you know. You determine who gets what from you, just as I determine who gets what from me. If I see you being sincere in the future we can have dialogue about this subject.

I will do the same to you, as I did with Ultimate Fist, I will extend my hand to you in peace. It's up to you to accept it though, but my hands holding the olive branch of peace if you want it.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Here's the thing. The very first thing I said was "hey, i could be wrong. whats correct?" Thats the VERY first thing I said. All you had to do was set the record straight and I'd know if I were wrong or not. More importanly, I'd know whats considered correct. However, you had to prove to yourself that I was wrong, or at least make it appear to me and others that that was the case. Thats lame and petty man. If the real and only concern here was the truth, then you would've come with that. I don't mind being wrong, which is why I'm willing to put concrete ideas out there, but weak shit like that annoys me. You're not dropping knowledge, but spreading confusion. Not only am I not corrected, but you've just planted doubt in the minds of any onlookers by not even presenting what you consider correct, let alone standing by it.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Here's the thing. The very first thing I said was "hey, i could be wrong. whats correct?"(is that how it really went down?) Thats the VERY first thing I said. All you had to do was set the record straight and I'd know if I were wrong or not.(I did set the record straight by pointing out your idea was wrong) More importanly, I'd know whats considered correct.(do you understand that you have to know how to count before doing arithmatic?) However, you had to prove to yourself that I was wrong, or at least make it appear to me and others that that was the case. Thats lame and petty man. If the real and only concern here was the truth, then you would've come with that.(from how you respond to certain things, this truth, you're not for it. on top of that, there's other thinigs that a person would need to know in order to understand that concept you spoke of. again, i opened the door to have a dialogue with you, it seems as if you don't want that.) I don't mind being wrong, which is why I'm willing to put concrete ideas out there, but weak shit like that annoys me. You're not dropping knowledge,(you're right i didn't drop any knowledge except for the fact that i pointed out your error.) but spreading confusion.(you're spreading confusion by saying things you don't understand) Not only am I not corrected, but you've just planted doubt in the minds of any onlookers by not even presenting what you consider correct, let alone standing by it.(there's a way to go about that. and i haven't planted any doubts...as you said i haven't dropped any knowledge. the knowledge is the seed so i haven't planted anything. also, when you talk slick sh*t to me, i'm not going to tell you what i know, it's not for you. you're not ready if you were you wouldn't be saying the slick sh*t. remember, its you who said Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant now why would you want anything from a person who double speaks like the 5 Percenters?)

You remember this correct? After you said this, I asked do you know what a mystery god is? You replied with this 'humble' statement.

Next I said, "i'm not the one who brought it up. you're talking as if you know." You next statement goes...

You do acknowledge you may have a misunderstanding. As you can see, I haven't mentioned anything yet. I'm still waiting for an answer because you said you have an understanding. Here's my exact statement. "again, you brought it up. you say you have and understanding, that means you know, so express what you know."

You finally give in and give an answer, which is....

After you give you answer I make the statement of...."really, you shouldn't speak on what you don't know. stick to what you know and talk about that. that way you'll never be wrong. btw, i'm not trying to be disrespectful when i say that either. real talk."

I haven't said anything about "dropping knowledge" I do let you know your idea was incorrect out of respect. This is when you come with the slick talk with....

Prior to this statement, I haven't said anything except the fact you were wrong, and I made sure I let you know I wasn't trying to disrespect you. I do go onto say, "you put your foot in your mouth. you spoke on something you didn't know or understand, nothing more nothing less. don't try to slick talk your way out and blame some 5% about something YOU SAID."

The truth of the issue is that you were wrong. I didn't put myself in the position of saying what something meant. You did say and I quote, "I have an understanding of the idea, but I acknowledge that I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant."

I'll give you credit....you made two statements, one you understand and the other you could have a misunderstanding. Which am I suppose to accept? I did clarify some of the confusion by letting you know the idea was wrong. I guess that's not enough for you, and that's good.

After you made your last statement I replied with this, "i told you i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. i simply told you, you were incorrect with what you were saying, nothing more nothing less.

i wasn't trying to show you up, i saw an error and i pointed it out. it seems as if you got offended by me saying your idea was wrong. that's when you came with the slick talk.

the concrete thing that i said was your idea was wrong. i'm not trying to make some grand point except that your idea was wrong.

and maybe just maybe if you didn't come with he slick sh*t, then i would begin to shed some light as you say.

i'm not trying to impress you."

The convo is almost over....here's what's next.

After you said how much you humbled yourself check what I say..."Os3y3ris, you negated the humble characteristic with this....Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things.

I also spoke to you in a humble, respectful manner. I simply said you were wrong, and let you know I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just so you wouldn't look at my words sideways.

I don't have to PRODUCE anything for you, and why would you want to hear as you put it, "more double speak like the 5 Percenters."

If you are sincere about having dialogue (you can't be enlightened over the internet) we can have dialogue. (Here, I'm striving to open up a place to dialouge with you)

I'm the holder of what I know, just as you are the holder of what you know. You determine who gets what from you, just as I determine who gets what from me. If I see you being sincere in the future we can have dialogue about this subject.

I will do the same to you, as I did with Ultimate Fist, I will extend my hand to you in peace. It's up to you to accept it though, but my hands holding the olive branch of peace if you want it.

After all that, you say what's quoted at the very beginning.

Sexy Jasper
02-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Holy shit. I'm out of words.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Bottom line, I actually said something. You have said NOTHING and seem more concerned with the social aspects of it than every saying anything. So far all you've done is claim I was wrong and then go around in this silly circle. You wanna put some knowledge forth or criticize my personality? I think the answer is clear. Funny how attacking my point is completely independent of what I have to say, but making one of your own depends strictly on my response. You're being lame and you're playing the exact same game I figured you would. Your olive branch was me answering the question and entering into dialouge with you. When you STILL didn't have anything straightforward to say...

Basically, no, you don't get fellatio in return for your "knowledge". Sorry.

Black Man
02-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Bottom line, I actually said something. You have said NOTHING and seem more concerned with the social aspects of it than every saying anything.

You're correct, I am concerned with the social aspects because I don't exist by myself. I'm very concerned about other people.

So far all you've done is claim I was wrong and then go around in this silly circle.

You were wrong, and all I did was point that out to you. I wasn't trying to embarass you or son you....that's why I told you I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I guess you felt some kind of way about me saying you were wrong.

You wanna put some knowledge forth or criticize my personality?

When I'm ready to give I'll give. As far as critizing your personality, I haven't done that. I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from. If you feel I critized you, pardon self for that, that's wasn't my intention. That's why I kept saying, I'm not trying to disrespect you.

Funny how attacking my point is completely independent of what I have to say, but making one of your own depends strictly on my response.

I didn't attack your point. I simply let it be known you were in error. You yourself wasn't sure if you had the right or wrong understanding. I cleared that up for you. You were wrong.

Your olive branch was me answering the question and entering into dialouge with you. When you STILL didn't have anything straightforward to say...

I offered my olive branch and it had nothing to do with your answer. I was and am being sincere about it, but you turned away from my offer.

As far as being straight forward I was, when I told you you were wrong, when I opened up the door of opportunity to have dialogue, and when I extended my olive branch in peace, among other things.

Os3y3ris
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Anyways, I think one thing we CAN agree on is that this is going nowhere useful. See you in another discussion.

froth
02-08-2007, 10:43 PM
this minutae, while interesting, is pointless. knowing jesus name is not the point in life

Visionz
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Why make points when you can run around in circles?

V4D3R
02-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Your All Dumb Deaf And Blind!!!

supremecharma
02-09-2007, 01:09 AM
fuckin right.

Visionz
02-09-2007, 01:34 AM
I love how if you don't agree with someone's belief system then that automatically makes you an ignorant slob. Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

supremecharma
02-09-2007, 02:08 AM
I love how if you don't agree with someone's belief system then that automatically makes you an ignorant slob.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lmao:

Koallah
02-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Keep spitting it 360. Wither you disagree, agree, or could care less peace be with you. P.E.A.C.E.

Prince Rai
02-09-2007, 03:12 PM
i didn't amend the meaning of anything. i didn't take away from the original post, i simply added on.

koallah give his understanding, and one of the things he did was apply each letter of 'jesus' to supreme alphabet to come to a greater understanding(i'm sure he had an understanding prior to that application) of that person. ask him about the technique he utilized for he is the best qualified to answer your question.

i appreciate you adding on. furthermore, i appreciate the lettering of jesus potrayed by Koallah, but my question remains... is that the "TRUE" meaning of Jesus in the sense of Jesus the Person, or is that the "TRUE" understanding of Jesus by the simple virtue of the lettering J.E.S.U.S, bearing in mind that his true name was different in spelling and in language in script back when he was alive.

Black Man
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
i appreciate you adding on. furthermore, i appreciate the lettering of jesus potrayed by Koallah, but my question remains... is that the "TRUE" meaning of Jesus in the sense of Jesus the Person, or is that the "TRUE" understanding of Jesus by the simple virtue of the lettering J.E.S.U.S, bearing in mind that his true name was different in spelling and in language in script back when he was alive.

Just-Ice or Just I C(see) Equality, no I don't say that's the true meaning of his name, that's the understanding. Koallah gave his understanding.

Koallah
02-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I am adding on to the true understanding of Jesus name by the simple virtues of the lettering of J.E.S.U.S. That is right & exact and we all know Jesus has various names in the past that are in the present. Isa/Yeshua/Jesus/Mahdi etc...etc...Peace Gods

Koallah
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Black Man said it best. Peace

froth
02-10-2007, 01:22 PM
its not the true understanding for me, but whatever floats your boat

Koallah
02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah, as long as it floats your boat! Peace

WARPATH
02-11-2007, 04:43 AM
Jesus probably caused more death, than people actually being saved.