PDA

View Full Version : What is....

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 09:35 PM
What is the worst way do die? I'm not talking about this shit like "getting shot in the face 1000000x" I'm talking about evil, gruesome, demonic, torture shit. Like some Necro or Gravediggaz type death. Some painful stuff too.

Butter
07-18-2005, 09:37 PM
i wouldnt like to drown, suffocate (like head in a bag or something)

some chinese water type shit id say.

or eaten alive yum.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
hmmmm

I dont wanna go down the "rip off your balls" path

I really can't think of anything worse than being skinned alive. That would definatly suck :mmmyah:

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 09:49 PM
How about what Meth told Rae "Sew your asshole closed and feeding you, and feeding you, and beating you" and "I'll tie you up to a bedpost, put a hanger on the stove for a fucking half hour, then stick in your slow like ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

But what about, having your fingers and toes chopped off, then your ears chopped off. Followed by having a car battery hooked up to your balls, then piercing your whole body multiple times with a thumb tack, a rusty thumb tack by the way, and bleeding to death. All while your strapped to a chair, naked.

THE W
07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
ask jasper

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
^^^ Creative, mutt

I'll make another attempt at this question

Stick a knife in both of your eyes, rip them out, put two hoses over your eye sockets, turn on both hoses full blast, and let your head be flooded by water till it comes out your ears and nose.

this thread is fun....

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:05 PM
How about this; I buy a 7 packs of bacon, put them in a CLEAR plastic bag, throw you into a mosque wearing a shirt saying "USA ALL THE WAY!". Let them take care of you.

Now for the real answer.

Chop off the tip of your cock, rip out all your nails (hands and feet), pour hot wax over your entire body, then wrap you in a blanket and rip out all your hair. Chop off your nose completely, sew your mouth shut, slap some dog shit over where you nose use to be. Put salt all over your amputated penis, give you a massive amout of paper cuts, then...then...I'd....slap you in the face.....or something.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah, and that shit about water flowing outta me was funny. Haha.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 10:22 PM
First, I rip your jaw off your face, then bend your elbows back the wrong way, rip off your leg and shove it down your mouth (itll fit since u have no jaw), then, before you suffocate, i cut you wind pipe open and piss down your windpipe, and i guess you'd be dead by then

Butter
07-18-2005, 10:25 PM
before most of this could happen you would die of, shock, blood loss, unless it was minor torture which tooks days, weeks etc.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 10:27 PM
before most of this could happen you would die of, shock, blood loss, unless it was minor torture which tooks days, weeks etc.
naw, i work quick :yes:

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:30 PM

Shhhhh....this isn't meant to be real. Just pretend that this were all possible. Let us have our fun.

Butter
07-18-2005, 10:32 PM
ok sorry for ruining it.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:34 PM
naw, i work quick :yes:
Hahahaha.

Since you don't like drowning, I'd just dunk your head in water till you drowned.

I would pull out all your teeth, completely rip out your tounge, slash your stomach, rip out your large intestine, stuff you colon in your mouth, squeeze the shit out of it, strangle you with your large intestine. Then I'd shit in your mouth, then I'd literally stuff my foot up your ass (wearing boots of course), dip your balls in boiling water. Cut off your balls, feed them to your dog. Then I'd beat you with a sack of oranges till you died.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:34 PM
ok sorry for ruining it.

No, it's too late. Now you post something.

Butter
07-18-2005, 10:36 PM
id like to turn someone inside out just for kicks.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Lol, like on The Simpsons, when Bart woke up from some nightmare and this gas was coming through his window, turning the family inside out.

R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket had the best though;

Skull fucking
Shit down your throat
and the other stuff.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 10:44 PM
lmao, how am I gonna come back after that one....

First, I do the chinese water drop torture, till you're screaming, turn off the water, slam your face into a wall, pull all of your fingers out of their joints, smack your face with your unjointed fingers, rip your balls off, shove them down your mouth, put hydrochloric acid down your throat to wash your balls down, cut your chest open, rip out your liver, cut off the top of your head, take out your brain, and replace it with your liver. Then you'd have a liver for a brain. yea

Butter
07-18-2005, 10:45 PM
this is actually funny 'then ill smash your face in the wall' lmao.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok, I'd strip you naked, lock you in a dark, dark cage. Starve you for 2 weeks, giving you only my piss as nourishment. Take you outside, throw you into the sunlight with your eyes taped open, force you to look at the sun. Pour grease all over you, leave you there for 1 week, come back after your eyes have shrivled into nothing and your skin nice and crispy, whip you until your skin comes off. Take your hands, and slam the door on them repeatedly, hit you on your feet with a hammer repeatedly. Take a piece of broken glass, write my name on your chest. Take a rusty butter knife, saw off your arms up to the elbow, then put salt on your elbows, throw you back outside with salt all over your body, leave you there for a day, to dry you out completely, piss on you like R. Kelly, beat you unconcious with a phone book. While you're unconcious I'd built a big oven, and let you cook for 30mins at 450 degrees. Take you out, cut off your penis, shove it so far up your ass, you can feel it in your stomach. Then, I'd cut off your man boobs, until theres nothing but bone left, chop off your legs, and sow them to the parts of your arms that I chopped off, and have 2 cool new weapons, beat you with them until all your teeth were knocked out, pick them up, and stab them in your head. Then, I'd rip your eyes out with my hands (like on Kill Bill Vol. 2) and cut off your nuts, and put your nuts in your eye sockets, and your eyes in your nut sack. Then I'd beat you to death with my mouse. Take your corpse to a swamp, throw you at a croc, and video tape it eating you. Send it to your parents on Christmas, with a card of course.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:21 PM
I'd also kick the shit out of your pet (dog, cat, snake, rat, hamster, bird, whatever).

Butter
07-18-2005, 11:28 PM
id just get jasper on your ass.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:35 PM
I have no idea who jasper is. So go get him.

Butter
07-18-2005, 11:37 PM
im sure he will pop in this thread sooner or later.

jasper1134 is ok.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Lol.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 11:40 PM
rofl, mutt, have you been thinking of these for a long time before you made this thread?

I think you'd exhaust yourself to death on your last one

Anyways.... another one

First I'd shove your face in boiling water, get the skin nice and soft, rip your skin off your face, skin your mothers ass, put her ass skin on your face (i dont know...), rip out your spinal cord through your ass, gloves on of course, cut off your hands, cut off your feet, put your hands where your feet were and vice versa, then..........

I'd cut off your eyelids and make you watch the Andy Milonakis show (I know how much you like that show), while wearing headphones playing only G-Unit. Then I'd leave. Come back a week later, hook you up to an oxygen tank, take a shit in the oxygen tank, then connect an IV pouch in you arm, but instead of good fluids, id put my piss in it so my piss goes into your blood stream. Since, suprisingly, I havent done anything to your balls, I put them, while still attached to you, in a pool with piranas, have them bite your shit off, and then I'd just throw you off a cliff.

I'm starting to run out of ideas and I dont have man boobs by the way

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 11:42 PM
that took like 15 minutes to think up, lol

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Lol, nah I didn't think of these. Topic just popped into my head. And I only exhausted myself thinking of how to kill you. Lol....my mother is in this??? Hahaha. I think you got me with the last post. Andy Milinakis and G-Unit. I would've broken my own neck somehow. You would've never killed me.

(Video taping all of this) I'd snap your body in half, cut off your arms and legs, put the arms in the legs and vice versa. Cut off your head and balls, switch them around and bring you back to life with my Ressurection Machine (copyright 2005) and make you walk around like that. Then I'd throw battery acid on you, throw you off the roof of your own home, landing into a big deepfrier, salt you, feed you to Paul Bunyan, with another camera strapped to you, so I can have the footage of you being shitted out of that huge ass. Take your shit covered body, stab you with a bunch of toothpicks, throw rocks at you, and then burn you alive. Take your body, send it to your mother for Mothers Day along with the videos.

I don't think I'll be able to think of more stuff till tomorrow.

Bedlam
07-18-2005, 11:57 PM
bring you back to life with my Ressurection Machine (copyright 2005)

feed you to Paul Bunyan.lol

yea, call it a truce till tomorrow.

iNtell3kT
07-19-2005, 01:34 AM
id say pluck out your eye lashes so u cant sleep, feed you 1 slice of bread each day, and also take out your fingernails for you to eat if u need somthing to eat, take out your eyes out. cut your ears, lips and tounge off, let you sit for a few days, then chop off all your limbs and burn the part thats still on so it stopps bleeding, then i would cut of your nose as much as possible, then whatevers left of your body i'll skin you alive then stuff all your pilled skin down your throat till you think your gonna suffercate, then take it out, make you think your gonna die, then take your skinless bloody what-you-have-left of a body poor gasoline all over you (ouch) then let that sit for a lil while, ....................then set u on fire and wait for a bit till your almost dead then toss you ina bottomless pit

pablobaluba
07-19-2005, 05:35 AM
make this carefuly...in this order
1.cut you body everywhere and then put salt over....
2.then insert a petard in your ass and blow it
3.insert a needle in each testicle
4.bring a hammer drill and crush your feets (the tibia)
5.after that saw your lips
continue....
i'm tired now
say you what you want further

AcidPhosphate69
07-19-2005, 05:45 AM
I'd hate to be beheaded, Iraqi style. Not a lot of people realize that when you neck is being chopped through the front, you don't die immediatly. You either drown in your own blood, bleed out, of they FINALLY cut through the spine. Watch the Nick Berg beheading.

Either way, as far as torture goes...I'd tie off your leg so you don't bleed out and then cut it off with a hack saw. Then, I'd cauterize the wound. I'd repeat this the next day on the other leg and after that, I'd take your arms one day at a time. When you have no limbs, I'd tie you to a tree in the middle of the woods, covered in honey and raw meat. I'd sit and watch you from a tree stand as whatever animals came by and slowly ate you alive.

Decka
07-19-2005, 06:08 AM
you evil!!!!

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 10:23 AM
I'd hate to be beheaded, Iraqi style. Not a lot of people realize that when you neck is being chopped through the front, you don't die immediatly. You either drown in your own blood, bleed out, of they FINALLY cut through the spine. Watch the Nick Berg beheading.

Either way, as far as torture goes...I'd tie off your leg so you don't bleed out and then cut it off with a hack saw. Then, I'd cauterize the wound. I'd repeat this the next day on the other leg and after that, I'd take your arms one day at a time. When you have no limbs, I'd tie you to a tree in the middle of the woods, covered in honey and raw meat. I'd sit and watch you from a tree stand as whatever animals came by and slowly ate you alive.

I'd just go to sleep. I'll try and think of some stuff to post later tonight, I have to go to work.

Skellington
07-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Japanese Yakuza 1000 needle stabs.

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Tie you up naked, strap you to a fence, shoot bottle rockets up your ass. Then I'd take your face, peel off your skin until nothing but bones and nerves were left. Throw salt at you, skin your penis, throw salt on that. Take a hamster, stick it up your ass and let it begin its quest for escape. Make you swallow leaches, throw bleach in your eyes, and then throw a big bucket of AIDs at you. Take a dildo and beat you with it for hours, throw a bunch of fire-ants on you and let them go to work. Of course again, I'd video tape it and send it to your mom for her birthday. No card this time.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Some sick shit ya'll.

But uhm, just put some young bamboo in your ass. And make sure you can't move, and let the bamboo grow until it grows out of your head.

JASPER
07-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Laughing to death... I'd sure look silly.

Bedlam
07-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I'll try and not repeat anything said so far

First, I cut open your stomach, cut your bladder open, insert a bunch of little razors, sew it all up, make you drink a ton of water, the razors cut up the inside of your dick when you piss. Then, i grab your head and repeatedly bang your face against the concrete floor, till your nose is pushed back into you flat face. Then i go take someone with AIDS's blood, inject it into you, through you eye of course, shove two rustly screws in your ears till they touch your brain, rip out your toungue and beat you with it, bend your legs back the wrong way till they snap off, beat you unmercifully with your legs, inject air into your blood stream, then take a shit down your mouth till you suffocate. Thats it...

Marriaga
07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
crazy people :mmmyah:

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Lol, shit down my mouth....and you pretty much DID repeat yourself.

I'll throw you on a conveyor belt, naked obviously (since we all love naked death) and I'd tickle you until you couldn't breathe (as taken from Jasper, lol nice) and then stop, and before you caught your breathe, I'd beat you down with my speakers and strangle you with a mic cord. Cut open your head, take off half of your brain and replace it with a rat, a rat that has been starving for months. Sew your head closed, let the rate eat its way out. Letting you feel the whole thing, sharpen CD's and throw them at you like ninja stars. I'd legally change my name to Bobby Digital, and digitize you until you died. I'd send the video tape to your mom for YOUR birthday.

JASPER
07-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Burning their loved ones and film it. Show the tape to my tied up victim forever. I'll keep him alive with unsweatened tea and crackers, he'll be forced to watch the video for the rest of his life. It does take a lot of time though, I might not even do it.

Butter
07-19-2005, 08:45 PM
lmfao.

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Skin you alive and drown you in a big ass pool of Diet Coke with Lime.

Create
07-19-2005, 08:52 PM
wworst way to die is ALONE

shit i wouldnt want to die alone

Mixtape Mutt
07-21-2005, 12:52 AM
How about just grinding glass and putting it into your coffee. And do that to you everyday, so in time...you'll die. Or skin you, and drown you in rat poison/bleach/gasoline. Or just drown you in a big tub of butter.

C'mon! Keep this thread alive!

KidSha
07-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Burning or getting bit by a snake

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2005, 09:06 AM
I'd fucking...I'd fucking....sow your asshole shut and keep feeding you and feeding you...

Nah, on the real I'd just beat somebody to death. A real "hands-on" kind of experience.

num2son
07-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Burning alive or crucified.

num2son
07-21-2005, 09:08 AM
wworst way to die is ALONE

shit i wouldnt want to die alone
I could only imagine that being a scary feeling.

Butter
07-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Burning their loved ones and film it. Show the tape to my tied up victim forever. I'll keep him alive with unsweatened tea and crackers, he'll be forced to watch the video for the rest of his life. It does take a lot of time though, I might not even do it.
basically this one own's you.

LMFAO.

Bedlam
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Just because Mutt thought he won this, I gotta go again

First, I cut your bottom lip in half, grab both halves, rip them till it peels off all the skin on the bottom of your face then i pour salt on all of your exposed muscles, and then tape it all up so you dont bleed to death.
Then I put you on the torture rack, and, at an incredibly slow pace, begin to pull your limbs apart. When your limbs are stretched to the point of almost snapping off, I make a slight cut on each limb so the skin starts to peel off from the tension. Then the torture rack rips your limbs off, and before you bleed to death, I beat you unmercifully with a frozen sack of shit. All of this was taped and sent to your idol GZA, so he can laugh at how you were beat down, and he'd say "Wow that kid was a loser." :thumbup:

}:T }:T }:T

SHRAP
07-24-2005, 02:48 PM
choking on your own dick

JASPER
07-24-2005, 03:12 PM
If you're careful, that wont happen

SHRAP
07-24-2005, 03:18 PM
i mean if somebody cut your dick off and made you choke on it and shit

JASPER
07-24-2005, 03:45 PM
That onlyhappens to dumb people

mashqauck
07-24-2005, 03:50 PM
it would suck if someone amputated your arms and legs and just raped you for the rest of your life. and they can like shove firecrackers in your butthole. btw, i love that sig jasper!!!111

ufa
07-24-2005, 03:52 PM
sick thread :r

Bedlam
08-05-2005, 10:23 PM
we gotta start this up again

Mixtape Mutt
08-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Lol, bobby might have just won.

Mixtape Mutt
08-05-2005, 10:26 PM
And yes...we have to start this again.

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-06-2005, 05:31 AM
Shit. I Think The Worst Way .. Is 2 Die.. . Knowing Ur Going 2 Die. > Very Melo Dramatic Sequences .. When .. This Alters Ur Brain..

Peace !!

Wu-Tality
08-06-2005, 06:39 AM
What about strapping someone to some poles, then let some bamboo grow up through his arsehole and rip him apart from the inside.

Big Bad Man
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Worst way to die? Catchin an enemy. Tyin em up in warehouse where they made to watch their wifey n shit get raped and tortured knowin they cant do shit.

Then after thats done shootin a hole in their knee, kickin their chair over, let out a buncha rats, lock the doors and let the fuckers die a nasty, horrible, slow death.

Imagine that???

JASPER
08-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I should transplant my brain into my victims skull and make him want to kill himself.

LHX
08-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I should transplant my brain into my victims skull and make him want to kill himself.
NAW

make him NOT want to kill himself

but he does it anyway

Mixtape Mutt
04-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I came outta Wu-Tang Corp retirement to bring this thread back. Heard niggas are trying to make another thread like this...

Tie you down to a chair, get a piece of paper and give you paper cuts all over your neck. Let you bleed out for a little bit, take some salt ground up with glass and put it all over your cuts. Then I'd take a sledgehammer, bash your knees and legs with it, then take a welding torch to your ears and burn them till they fall off. Get a pair of plyers, pull out your teeth and finger nails. Dunk your head in a tub of bleach, get a clear plastic bag and put it over your head while you're under and tie it so it wont leak, then bring you back up and watch you drown, if you don't drown, you'll die from drinking all that bleach, and if that doesn't kill you quick enough, you'll sufficate.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM
outta retirement my ass,. nigga, u got more alias' than goddess}) props for comin back tho, keep rappin sun. 1

Mixtape Mutt
04-21-2006, 11:28 PM
The fuck? Lol...nigga this is my ONE and ONLY account, you can ask 36 or whoever the fuck runs this place now to run my IP. Get this thread going again.

brown_dogg
04-21-2006, 11:34 PM
What about strapping someone to some poles, then let some bamboo grow up through his arsehole and rip him apart from the inside.

ahh the japanese used to torture their POWs like that. that's real shit. they sharpen the tip of a bamboo and let it grow through your asshole. bamboo grows at 10cm a day.

brown_dogg
04-21-2006, 11:36 PM
i would tape your eyelids open and make you watch "The Princess Diaries" over and over and over again.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2006, 11:43 PM
The fuck? Lol...nigga this is my ONE and ONLY account, you can ask 36 or whoever the fuck runs this place now to run my IP. Get this thread going again.

hehe, im fuckin with ya, naw this threads all u, goat torture murder thread. i can only get so raW, u sound like u got the hang of it:king: peace