PDA

View Full Version : SRAS.....*MILITARY CAMP*....Instrumental

Skinny Bastard
02-07-2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=641430&songID=4976300

hollywoodrealty
02-07-2007, 09:44 PM
this shit sounds pretty damn dope, right when i heard it i wanted to start written some shit to it, 10 out of 10 for me, peace

Skinny Bastard
02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
thanks dude.......i enjoy your comments........Peace

pablobaluba
02-08-2007, 03:11 AM
this shit sounds pretty damn dope, right when i heard it i wanted to start written some shit to it, 10 out of 10 for me, peace

huh? how can you call this a 10/10 beat....man..imo it's one of his worst...i don't like this at all...you play two notes, one up one key the other one down
my ear also says that the violin is played in other notes, i think that's off key...(maybe i'm wrong) i'm listening it only with headphones
i don't like it
sorry
peace

hollywoodrealty
02-08-2007, 06:22 AM
i know what u are saying pablo about the beat, but to an mc like me, this beat gets me hype, sometimes i like that wild offbeat, or a sound thats not supposed to be mixed in, makes it raw, but u know everyone has got their own flavor, peace bucherest bad boy

pablobaluba
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
nah man...music is music it has to be correctly done. no matter if it's hip hop, pop, rock, blues. some mistakes can't be allowed. what he did isn't somethin like...a distorted sound or something like this.
and it wasn't off beat, the measures were correct, imo it's off key, the sounds are played in different notes and somethings not right there imo....maybe i'm wrong, but i still consider it a weak beat
peace :)

Skinny Bastard
02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
....for me this beat is dope...i work a lot on it.....and all my keyz are corrects dude lolll peace!

pi-pol
02-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I kinda agree with Pablobaluda about the keys thing. It's not totally off but still a bit strange. At the same time, it gives it its eerie vibe.
Yet i think it's a little bit too clean, especially the strings. I'm listening some oher beats of yours that i like better like Dirty Cops, Shadowboxing... you seem to do better with sample beats than keyboard tracks.

Peace

Skinny Bastard
02-09-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah man...but like Hollywoodrealty says...everyone has got their own flavor....you know...some peoples like it....some peoples don't like it....anyway thanks for the comments ...i appreciate that....Peace