PDA

View Full Version : Sicka Than Aidz vs. mix mutt

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 10:40 PM
this dickhead's gonna feed off every verse.../
your messin with Aidz...the incurable sick muthafucka that'll put u in a hearse.../
you aint shit and your verse is worse.../
muthafucka, " mix is a nurse".../
an u know those bitches dont make shit so why's she always carrying around a purse.../
u can kick back an rehearse but you'll never add up to how much im worth.../
im priceless,..donald trump lines that make my pockets burst...
U wanns know who invented the tooth brush?...mix mutts ol earth.../
if it had been me it would be a "teeth brush", cuz my fangs aint rotten an cursed...
dont go an follow her footsteps an get pregnant, use the pill it works.../
my dymes never had to give birth to my kids cuz I gotta alotta rubbers in the pocket of my shirt.../
your more poor than a dude in L.A. sellin oranges alongside of the "freeway".../
bout time i gotta a hold of u...last night you broke out screamin an cryin like some dumb "runaway"...
im ill,..."greatest of all time.../
u should change your name cuz your livin in the B.O.A.T,..."Big Ol Asshole Thread"...u think faggots r fine.../
yo,..."mutt luvs it in the butt".../
Ky jelly usin fake who dates girls that r really guys an but he dont give a fuck.../
shit outta.../
ima leave u shook an stuck an then ima run up on all the ghostwriters u buy rhymes from an fuckin kill em cuz they suck.../
u dont see it that way.../
fuck it dun,...that's a pity,...i'd teach ya but I think my hours up an it's time to whatchu get pounded like a jug of gatorade...

peace

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:53 PM
this dickhead's gonna feed off every verse.../
your messin with Aidz...the incurable sick muthafucka that'll put u in a hearse.../
muthafucka, " mix is a nurse".../
an u know those bitches dont make shit so why's she always carrying around a purse.../
u can kick back an rehearse but you'll never add up to how much im worth.../
im priceless,..donald trump lines that make my pockets burst...
U wanns know who invented the tooth brush?...mix mutts ol earth.../
if it had been me it would be a "teeth brush", cuz my fangs aint rotten an cursed...
my dymes never had to give birth to my kids cuz I gotta alotta rubbers in the pocket of my shirt.../
your more poor than a dude in L.A. sellin oranges alongside of the "freeway".../
bout time i gotta a hold of u...last night you broke out screamin an cryin like some dumb "runaway"...
im ill,..."greatest of all time.../
u should change your name cuz your livin in the B.O.A.T,..."Big Ol Asshole Thread"...u think faggots r fine.../
yo,..."mutt luvs it in the butt".../
Ky jelly usin fake who dates girls that r really guys an but he dont give a fuck.../
shit outta.../
ima leave u shook an stuck an then ima run up on all the ghostwriters u buy rhymes from an fuckin kill em cuz they suck.../
fuck it dun,...that's a pity,...i'd teach ya but I think my hours up an it's time to whatchu get pounded like a jug of gatorade...

peace

Lol forgot about this. And I think you forgot that I said this battle would be 4 BARS ONLY!!!! Whatever though, you had some lines in there. Now let me feed off that :yes: !

I see you wasted my time and the given hour
Feel the rhyme power, my verbals devour
You, Shit makes me laugh, I said 4 bars not 8 and a half
Do the math, 85 couldn't step in my path
No matter, you still get shattered, your dignity is scattered
And put on a platter, Madd Thinker putting away the Mad Hatter
This nigga thinks he can defeat me, fucking crazy
You couldn't win this battle even if you wished 3 times upon a genie

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 10:59 PM
7 votes wins. Supposed to be only 4 bars. I gave him an hour on Friday, but he declined. So that hour turned into 2 days kinda. And now here it is. 7 votes.

If you wanna read the previous battles we had, here's the link. Gay thread but, we got off topic and battled.

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2784&page=7&pp=10

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 10:59 PM
yeah i pm'd u about it, peace , cool drop

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:03 PM
PS, we can't vote for ourselves lol.

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 11:03 PM
your never gonna get 7.....its a text..4......erase your verse if u wannna an go unlimited.....i never spent a second on it till today...i saw his name in dyslexia appreciation...we connected thru a pm,...an i forgot the rules but it was in the time limit............seriously dude, i can only really rap when im freestyling.....writing rhymes aint my thing........but so u know, i forgot we were gonna battle till about an hour ago......

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Nah, nothing personal, but I think my 4 bars can stand against your verse. 5 votes then, so there's no tie.

Big Risk
07-18-2005, 11:29 PM
sicka killed him. Crazy, genie dont rhyme homie.

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:33 PM
That's 0-1 going to Sicka so far.

Create
07-18-2005, 11:43 PM
first off Horrible Structure

\this dickhead's gonna feed off every verse.../
your messin with Aidz...the incurable sick muthafucka that'll put u in a hearse.../<< Played out

muthafucka, " mix is a nurse".../ummmm WHAT THE HELL

u can kick back an rehearse but you'll never add up to how much im worth.../hmmmm SOUNDS A BIT FAMILIAR (U COULDNT COULDNT ADD IT UP IF U MASTERED ADDITION << OH THATS RIGHT GZA )

im priceless,..donald trump lines that make my pockets burst...<WHY WOULD U SAY THIS IN A LYRICLLA BATTLE

U wanns know who invented the tooth brush?...mix mutts ol earth.../NOT FUNNY

my dymes never had to give birth to my kids cuz I gotta alotta rubbers in the pocket of my shirt.../DUDE UR BATTLING MUTT WHO CARES HOW MANY WHITE GIRL U BANG

bout time i gotta a hold of u...last night you broke out screamin an cryin like some dumb "runaway"...UMM DAT DIDNT RHYME WITH FREEWAY
USAME LAST WORDS SO THAT DONT EVEN COUNT AS A BAR

im ill,..."greatest of all time.../NO MORE LIKE GLOAT (G LIER OF ALL TIME)

u should change your name cuz your livin in the B.O.A.T,..."Big Ol Asshole Thread"...u think faggots r fine.../<<< HMMM BLEH

yo,..."mutt luvs it in the butt".../ok so ur calling him gay NUTTIN SPECIAL

shit outta.../ok called him a fag again ... THATS TwICE

ima leave u shook an stuck an then ima run up on all the ghostwriters u buy rhymes from an fuckin kill em cuz they suck.../umm it was a sub par line ONLY SING OF BATTLISM

fuck it dun,...that's a pity,...i'd teach ya but I think my hours up an it's time to whatchu get pounded like a jug of gatorade... GATORADE GETS PUONDED ??? YEA I GUESS SO

OH WAIT NO
OK I BROKE UR DOWN

Create
07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
NICE STRUCTURE EASY TO RREAD RHYMES

Feel the rhyme power, my verbals devour.... NICE LIL PERSONAL

Do the math, 85 couldn't step in my path LOVE THE SUPREME NUBMER USAGE AND AGAIN NICE PERSONAL

And put on a platter, Madd Thinker putting away the Mad Hatter..THAT WAS A HOT LINE

You couldn't win this battle even if you wished 3 times upon a genie LOL U ENDED IT WELL

OVER ALL MUTT WON

KEPT HIS WORD 4 BARS

PERSONALS RHYMED EVERY THING AND HAD HOT INSIGHTFDULL PUNCHES

MXTAPE MUTT WINS

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 11:49 PM
create, u insulted me here, insulted me in the neverending thread, an was talkin shit when we first met,...pack your shit an go, u cant vote.....especially when u called me aa"gay whiteboy",,,

yeah, mutt told me you were his homie too....your votes denied, get lost

no ones' the best critic, but yeah, tuff shit bud, 1=0 still, creates a homophobic rascist...im not gay, but after the other day, it's pretty obvious your vvoting for mutt no matter what cuz your a hater.....peace, an dont get all mad.....it wouldnt be a fair vote cuz you were dissing me alot the other day

peace

Create
07-18-2005, 11:52 PM
First Off U Dumb Ass How Can I Possibly Be Biased

If I Quoted Everything And Broke Down Every Thing

What Ever I Knew This Was Gonna Happen So What Ever

Create
07-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Oh And If My Vote Doesnt Count Then How Come Ur Boys Vote Counts

Lmao He Is Part Of Ur Net Crew U Dumb Ass

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 11:55 PM
that dude aint my boy.......that vote was fair.....but your vote couldnt possiblly be fair cuz we were fighting an arguing an u kept it up even when i wasnt around......your still a hater, now leave this alone, go complain to a mod

Mixtape Mutt
07-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Alright but whatever. Like 7L49 isn't your boy, or net-boy when your name is all over his sig.

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 11:58 PM
mutt, u ever argue with 7lr0 or whatever tha voters name is, ever argued with him......i got proof he's a fag.

alright, ill get the freestyles he made against me,...i unno, he's crazy, i dont know why im in his sig?.....

Create
07-19-2005, 12:02 AM
like i said look at the way i broke it down

how can i possibly be biased torawrds mutt

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
I knew he'd have his vote counted out because of the fact that we're boys. But he tells me when my shit is whack. But whatever then, 0-1 for you.

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
i'd vote against u if i didnt like u,...."gay whiteboy".....uhh"moron"........if i called u that shit im definantly voting against u.....quit floodin now, get lost
peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 12:08 AM
it doesnt matter.....i dont like either of u.....as far as im concerned u can have a win.....peace, it was fun too, but create's makin it lame.1

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 12:09 AM
u called me a dumbass too, cyaaa

How he became sicka than aids ( Backround )
Sicka sucked the aids striaght from a poor mans penis.
Thats why hes sicka than it, bitch you should have seened it.
he creamed it. Then he swollowed the remains.
He opened his butt for the first time, pain.
then it rained, and he fucked while he was wet.
the man moaned with pleasure, sicka couldnt move.
the man busted right there, inside his anal groove.
sicka groaned, he hissed like a snake.
loving the gay sex he welcomed, rump steak.
He cleaned the man, and he was on his way.
being sicka than aids, even till this day.

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 12:24 AM
personally, 7lr0 or whatever...i dont think his vote should count, it didnt make me feel good in anyway, if he explains some of his reasons maybe it could count but not just a sentence.....0-0

u called me a dumbass twice,,,,,,over all this shit u talk, i havent insulted u back create.....hmmmmmm.....maybe it's cuz net beef is pointless, so yo, its still zero zero, im starting a new thread, an moving the verses, peace

Big Risk
07-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Feel the rhyme power, my verbals devour
Do the math, 85 couldn't step in my path
And put on a platter, Madd Thinker putting away the Mad Hatter
You couldn't win this battle even if you wished 3 times upon a genie
I thought the rhymes were basic, hour/devour. Shattered/scattered. I didnt see one decent punchline. again crazy/genie dont rhyme. Understand now? This wasnt biased at all.

Create
07-19-2005, 08:51 PM
UR A DUMB ASS HAT WAS A SET UP TO THE NEXT LINE

DEFEAT ME IS WHAT RIYHYMED WITRH GENIE

GOD U SHOULDNT EVEN BE BALE TO VOTE U ONT EVEN KNO HOW TO RAD A BAR

AND IF THOSE WERE BASICS WHAT DO U CALL THIS

mix tape is A NURSE <<, cmon now

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 09:44 PM
its blunt an to the point, "mixtape is a nurse".....kinda like "Create is a bitch"...now shut up u silly faggot, dicks r for chics so quit riding mine.this is what u should be doing nowhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gifso shut up an quit.....

that line's funny an structured^

oh yeah speaking of structure, you'll never win a battle create, u spell like a retard, lmao....your dumber than hell

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 09:51 PM
its blunt an to the point,

"mixtape is a nurse".....kinda like "Create is a bitch"...
now shut up u silly faggot, dicks r for chics.../
why u riding my shit?...
commiting suicide is all your doin right nowhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gifso shut up an quit.....

that line's funny an structured^

oh yeah speaking of structure, you'll never win a battle create, u spell like a retard, lmao....your dumber than hell

Create
07-19-2005, 10:47 PM
I Spell Like A Retard ???

Create Is Like A Bitch

Like Like Like Is All U Say Buncha Gay Ass Similes

Yes It Was Funny Cuz It Was A Joke Rhyme U Dick Head U Make Me Laugh

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2005, 11:21 PM
dude doesnt get it^^lol, " YOU'RE DUMB, SHUT UP ...NEXT TIME U SIT ON SANTA'S LAP YA IDIOT,..ASK FOR CRAYONS

Create
07-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Once Again Corny Ass Diss

Dog U Aint A Rapper Leave That To Mutt Or Create Peace Homo Thug

KBilly
07-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Mixetape Mutt takes it, he put it down

Big Risk
07-21-2005, 01:24 PM
defeat and genie dont rhyme either sonny.

Idiom
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
create couldn't sell his rhymes if they came with a rebate......

oops, did i just diss a little......:) my good, but don't bother asking for a battle.

i'm busy using my voicebox on the mic than my fingertips on the keyboard.....no

offense to the battlers..

take care now

bye bye then

OmO < Idiom

Sicka than aidZ
07-21-2005, 05:30 PM
all i gotta say ishttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif
thanks for the vote idiom, staycool

Idiom
07-21-2005, 05:49 PM
you're quite welcome....

Odd Men Out < Idiom

Create
07-21-2005, 06:15 PM
what the ... ???

dude if u want a audio battle am all for it

fuck this text shit
and that rebate line sucked ass

Idiom
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
no it didnt, you only say it sucked because it was aimed at you....:)

God i love being right all the time.....

audio battle?

weLL we might have to do that sometime.....

two thumbs up for audio battlers....

OmO < Idiom..

Create
07-22-2005, 12:07 AM
ye awhat ever

Big Risk
07-22-2005, 01:15 AM
lmao, HES SPEECHLESS

Sicka than aidZ
07-22-2005, 02:45 AM
lmao, HES SPEECHLESSu mean speech impediment.....yo boy, why the hell cant u spell...no wonder your called Create...your to stupid to to write like the rest of the faggot penpals u send letters to...big bubba bitch......u prolly a snitch too, like i said dumby..http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gifyour a fuckin retard

Idiom
07-22-2005, 07:21 AM
do you see thee affect i have upon people?

it's amazing

have a good day my friend!

OmO < Idiom

u-turn
07-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I read this before and thought Sicka won

vote = sicka

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Create Is Like A Bitch
from his keyboard himself

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 03:20 AM
ok it took me forever 2 come in here cuz for real i thought sicka was gonna lose and didnt wanna vote against him but i came in and read the verses and heres what i say

dont know about the 4 bar shit, sheisty, but whatever man... i laughed at some of sickas rhymes, dude is silly sometimes thats his steez. mixtapes 4 bars was just borin 2 me man, seems like this battle is borin 2 him or suttin anyway. mixtape shoulda came harder if he really is harder nahmsayin, if u got rhymes like that then come wit em. sicka made me laugh other dude was just like ok nahmsayin.

vote goes 2 sicka

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2005, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Create
Create Is Like A Bitch

from his keyboard himself-SKALE OWNED U, HELL WE ALL owned u,...thanks Create, for doin the hardest part dumbshit.!!

hahahaha