PDA

View Full Version : Is Steady Mobb'n still around?

check two
02-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I haven't heard much of all about them for sometime now? They had three nice albums in a row, and then their last album was pretty lame, in my opinion. They used to have a website, were making movies, etc.

check two
02-15-2007, 10:33 PM
No Steady Mobb'n fans here?

check two
02-25-2007, 10:46 PM
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00000DFS9.01._AA130_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Crackspace
02-25-2007, 11:18 PM
young buck>>>steady mobb'n

check two
02-25-2007, 11:25 PM
brian austin green>>>young buck

I agree. :clap:

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Most rappers that were part of the old no-limit records have either re-signed with another label and dropped a wack album or are just currently unsigned.

Like any old no-limit album, they are hard to find since they are all out of print exept for Top Dogg, I think someone else bought the rights to press copies of that. if you go to a used record store, you might come by a few of those albums with those colourful CD cases.....they're funny its kinda like a novelty to have one of those cases.

check two
02-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I hear ya, but Steady Mobb'n was a little different. They started their own record label after leaving No Limit, and had released two albums after No Limit. Though, the website isn't up anymore, and I haven't heard anything about them lately. Their first four albums are good. I didn't like their fifth album though.

Also, here in the US, I think a lot of the different No Limit albums are still easy to pick up. I know at least online they are, at sites like half.com and amazon.com

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
It is true that they are easy to find online, but some of them sell for retarded amounts such as Ghetto D, TRU, and Kane & Abel albums