You cant sell any thing with out a gun
Because you got to protect your income son

the poll dont seem to be working
1) stick with singing that why god gave you a voice
2)keep it up you got skill
3)just produce all you got is money

Bigot Hitman
02-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Average piece, nothing lyrical about it, just straight foward semi-story piece. The flow kinda got uneven at sometimes, the imagery wasn't anything special either dun. Basic selection of rhyming words. No line really jumps out at me as sumthin descritptive, lyrical, or just tight wording. 6.8/10

Dokuro
02-09-2007, 12:32 PM
thanks for you critisizm

noel411
02-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Don't give up if you wanna be a writer. You can't expect to write something dope just like that.

I agree with what Negroid said basically. If you're gonna write a story you really wanna be more descriptive too. I mean there's hardly anything captivating about this.

Here's some advice I just gave to some other dude. I feel it is also applicable to you...

You have a loooooong way to go. Keep at it if you're serious. Check out some other lyrics on here. Listen closely to different types of rhyme schemes, wordplay etc, when you listen to hip hop. This rhyme here is VERY basic. A simple rhyme scheme is cool if you have a strong grammatical form. But you've gotta draw the line somewhere, and rhymes like "flow, glow, mine, shine, wine, line, rhyme, dime" etc, just aren't gonna cut it if you don't at least have strong content, word choice and structure.

Like I said, keep at it and study lyricism to help build your understanding of it. Try different things as you pick up on them. Over time you'll build a stronger style if you're determined enough.

Lil' Ruger
02-11-2007, 10:08 PM
averae but if u serious about it...like everyone else said keep at it...i started out below average and i gradually got better by listening to more rap and reading other ppls lyrics.....basically if you want to see someone who improved EXTREMELY in one year go read my thread all the way through yea its alot but you can compare it and its another way to see someone elses flow...like i check out ppls threads all the time....

it gives you something to think about like when you hear something tight dont exactly take it but include it in your rhyme scheme you know....?

J.T.S.
02-12-2007, 12:25 PM
i like it Dane it's from the heart, and you tell a long story in very few bars.

Dokuro
02-21-2007, 04:27 PM

Dokuro
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
...bump...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-23-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't believe you wrote this...Not one mispelling.

Dokuro
02-23-2007, 12:29 PM
hahahha

i put it on microsoft word befor here