PDA

View Full Version : mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

mashqauck
02-08-2007, 11:29 PM
suuuuuuuu this is oLd i guess but im explaining what wucorp is and what we represent and how life can be expressed thru dance & music

lz51ZfpBx2g

circa 2005

CID DIGITAL
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Why?

mashqauck
02-08-2007, 11:37 PM
shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue

L~>1<~NKS
02-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Bffff hahahaaaaa!

Mash belong's in any Fox sitcom/reality show or sumshit.

Who you WIT!?! Mashquack!!!

LHX
02-08-2007, 11:38 PM
mash:

you need to save up for a video camera and get some script writing done

if you dont mind being on camera, then you should get into making movies man

srsly

you could be starring along side natalie portman in no time

L~>1<~NKS
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Why?

Haha.

Bloo
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
That wouldn't work out. He'd be humping her leg in between takes. First time would be cute to her, second time she'll probably file sexual harassment charges.

mashqauck
02-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah But natalie would probably play my mother and not my lover... I'd need her in a loving scene.. A 'Closer' scene if u know what'im saying cuz I might not get into that biz quick enough.. Plus everyone hates me where I come from

LHX
02-08-2007, 11:54 PM
we dont hate you mash

youre just bored and subsequently insane

im just guessing

CID DIGITAL
02-09-2007, 12:00 AM
shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue

I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever. :lmao:

mashqauck
02-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever. :lmao:

ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CID DIGITAL
02-09-2007, 12:05 AM
ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aight then. Hell yeah. I know you aint Norman Bates. Its all good. You still my muhfugguh. :thumbup:

mashqauck
02-09-2007, 12:06 AM
word up man.. norman bates was the worst newscaster anyway, i could take his job as anchor anyday... keeps it real sondu! just wait till i get this MASH TV on pointBLANK suuuuuu

beautifulrock
02-09-2007, 12:13 AM

HERO

J-Cee
02-09-2007, 12:21 AM
LMFAO..yo uz a crack up man,u should be an actor or someshit man,lol at the lil robot dance n shit.

mashqauck
02-09-2007, 12:42 AM
LOLZ... ROBot on a bitch cuz im grimey.... But damn dude i need to get a camera and soon, I need to rob fools or sell crack or ask my parents

Tito
02-09-2007, 01:28 AM
I Get It Dog.. U Were Talking About The Haters. Sick I Get It

crass
02-09-2007, 01:38 AM
haha dude that music...

TERRA
02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
i'm not gay or anything......but some people say i am

lol that shit had me crackin up

tekunique
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Shake My Head To A Bitch ! Lol.....

mashqauck
02-09-2007, 07:39 PM
LOlz^

That's what you gotta do to a bitch who listens to Ja RUle

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Mash looks like a cross between Bruce Lee and that guy from Jungle Book. Chea!

TERRA
02-09-2007, 08:51 PM
mog lee

hahaha

get it jasper get it

i crack myself up

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Mowg Lee

hahaha

Unintentionally I made a pretty good joke. Just like that time I fell over a banana peel and broke my neck and Bob Sagat gave me a color television with built in VCR, eventhough it was the year 2005.

Razorsharp
02-09-2007, 09:43 PM
imma post this on my myspace... DOPE!!!! :D

mashqauck
02-09-2007, 09:45 PM
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! hahaha suu

num2son
02-09-2007, 11:46 PM
DAMN, wu tang need to come out with another album quick to safe mash..damn.

lmao.

Kong
02-10-2007, 12:12 AM
"shakin on a bitch" lol, you are crazy though.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Mash looks like a cross between Bruce Lee and that guy from Jungle Book. Chea!

Bwahahahahahaha Mash has charisma

mashqauck
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
yeah But sometimes my Asthma attacks lower it, especially when Im asLeep!

RagnaroK
02-10-2007, 01:17 AM
hahaha! the dancing check the dancing that was funny but one time only

froth
02-10-2007, 03:30 PM
god damn it worst thing ever

TAURO
02-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Mash, that vid was funny because the humor was random......10 points and a coke on me.

Jet Set
02-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah But natalie would probably play my mother and not my lover... I'd need her in a loving scene.. A 'Closer' scene if u know what'im saying cuz I might not get into that biz quick enough.. Plus everyone hates me where I come from
You obviously have never seen Lost In Translation or the one with Dustin Hoffman, The Apprentice where he has the relations with the older woman. With Demi Moore and Aston together anhything can happen. But I do think you have to be jewish to get it on with Natalie.

mashqauck
02-10-2007, 09:01 PM
You obviously have never seen Lost In Translation or the one with Dustin Hoffman, The Apprentice where he has the relations with the older woman. With Demi Moore and Aston together anhything can happen. But I do think you have to be jewish to get it on with Natalie.
i own lost in translation, it's one of the best movies i've seen.. the part where the asian hooker bitch goes in his room is classic

and the scene in the club with the peaches song playing

god damn it worst thing ever

why are you such a bitch froth.. if you don't like me then stay away from my threads.. you're a little dick about everything and i haven't done shit to you fuck face so smother dick with rubbers and eat a hairy cunt near you