PDA

View Full Version : G-Unit vs. Dipset Round I....

Hayabusa
02-08-2007, 11:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_poeloXyDmA
You got it here first... first shot fired...

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-09-2007, 01:11 AM
SICK SICK SICK >> I LIKE HOW 50 SAID WHAT'S UP TO WU-TANG THROWING THAT MEF VERSE. .. THAT WAS SOME KILLER SHIT. THE BEAT WAS SICK. .. I LIKE THE WORDPLAY.. TALKING ABOUT THE CALL ON HOT 97 >> IN A WAY..IT WAS PRETTY INSULTING.. >. NOW CAM'RON HAS TO SHOW ME.. HE CAN GET HIM BACK.. i LIKE BOTH THESE FOOLS ES STYLES BUT CAM'RON HAS THE OLD LYRICAL STUFF...ONLY NOW HE HAS THAT CRAZINESS TO IT. > KIND OF LIKE ME IN BATTLES.. I TRY TO GO DIFFERENT NOT NO PUNCH LINES. . CUZ THATS HOW I AM .. > AND I END UP LOSING CUZ THE PUNCH LINES. KILL ME. WHEN ON THE OTHER HAND I GIVE U PICTURES IN UR HEAD.. > LIKE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.. NOT DAMAGING UR BODY .. BUT UR MIND >

wu82
02-09-2007, 02:43 AM
the diss is wack like i expected seriously somebody needs to humble 50

Murdah Piff
02-09-2007, 03:19 AM
show me somethin we havent seen in the smack dvds now 50

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 03:43 AM
cam made such a good point regardless of if he spazzed out or not, u know cam, probably mad high and i don't think he was taking the interview 2 seriously, CURTISSS!!!!

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 03:47 AM
LOL my bad, i didnt even know what this was what a fuckin loser, he shot a vid 4 it, now come on, 50 lost 2 jada, nas, jay, joe etc...wu tang even, cam destroyed nas and jay on seperate occasions, 50=the most unlyrical rapper out, cam=that nigga, yo 50 is bout to be checkmated, i didnt even watch it yet, "im laughin at ur ugly ass, no homo" "CURTISS!! how much did the mobb sell curtis!!"

Visionz
02-09-2007, 04:00 AM
thats alot of guns for a CT suburb lmao......................but what's up with the clip at the end of the video?

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 04:01 AM
piggy bank was even better this and piggy bank sucked, this is such great free publicity for cam, and i think its funny how hes bigging up the rest of the Set, like thats what the difference is man, when 50s artists get 2 big (game) he kicks them out,, on the other hand, Cam isnt greedy and likes 2 see his boys have success as well, Cam should reply with a song called, "How much did the mobb sell curtis?!"

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 04:02 AM
thats alot of guns for a CT suburb lmao......................but what's up with the clip at the end of the video?

from the movie Paid in Full

Professor Poopsnagle
02-09-2007, 04:33 AM
what´s the point with the guns? do they really train shooting and polish their loaded guns while strippers dance around them?
they should do something more useful with their leisure time like browsing wucorp.

cap
02-09-2007, 05:26 AM
did anyone notice 50 quoted mef??

'niggaz done crossed over,cus they dont know no better'
he said it the exact same way as mef.

anyway nothing special.
i like when he gets on his power-trip. 'from now on jimmy jones is in charge' hahaha

Cheech Da WildKard
02-09-2007, 06:19 AM
LOL ..I guess this shit means ... 50 has a new album comin' out.

Aw man, this shit was so weak

I doubt Cam will respond, he'll get JR, Hell Rell or 40 to deal with it...and when it comes to lyrics, 50 can't fuck with anybody in DipSet, not even Juelz ...

Severe Punishment
02-09-2007, 09:40 AM
This was weak, but hey... it's 50 huh ..

RynMur
02-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Here we go again....

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Let's make a list of 50's beefs, more or less in chronological order

Ja Rule (+ Murder Inc.)
Ghostface Killah (+ Wu-Tang Clan)
D-Block
Benzino
Joe Budden
Fat Joe
Shyne
Nas
The Game
P. Diddy
DipSet

Holy shit.

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Not to mention that that motherfucker makes diss records on the production line, I mean, he made at least 25 songs only dissing Ja Rule. Whole Bad Boy/Death Row beef managed to produce only 15 disses, including subliminals by LL Cool J and one-line shots by Chino XL, Jay-Z and Nas...

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 02:04 PM

Ja Rule (+ Murder Inc.)
D-Block
Benzino
Joe Budden
Fat Joe
Shyne
Nas
The Game
P. Diddy
DipSet

Holy shit.
yeah remember when shyne sonned 50 all the way from prison, and how game is one of the reasons gunit isnt sellin shit anymore,
the thing is when Cam went at Nas and Jay he actually had good disses and they were more than just one or two lines out of 48 bars, and they actually were relevant to the artists credibility

"Jada dont fuck with me if u wanna eat/ cuz ill do ur as like jay did mobb deep/"
what does that have to do with jadakiss, and then he went and signed mobb deep, who ended up not selling shit anyway

same thing with this song the only times he talks about cam is during the intro, the outro, and like 1 line in the 1st verse, the rest is just crappy 50 cent lyrics filling up the song

Kenny Powers
02-09-2007, 06:00 PM

Ja Rule (+ Murder Inc.)
D-Block
Benzino
Joe Budden
Fat Joe
Shyne
Nas
The Game
P. Diddy
DipSet

Holy shit.

- Thats what happens when you base you whole persona/career off of beefing. Im sure you are missing some on that list too, its pretty sad. But im actually rooting for 50 in this beef cause i hate dipset more

jallainINS
02-09-2007, 06:19 PM
ahh you cant hate on dip set. they do their thing, and they got some decent lyrics. you can hate on jim jones, and hell rell, and jr writer, they all suck. but the rest of dip set is aight. old cam stuff is hot, not so much his newer stuff but whatever. as for this beef, man i just wish someone would kill 50's career. it would be nice for him and eminem to beef, cuz yeah eminem has sucked lately, but its because he isnt pissed off anymore. if he got really pissed at 50 he could end his career.

xHard to Earnx
02-09-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.nahright.com

Cam responds. That was quick.

LORD ZERO
02-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Lol @ Camron Diss "he Look Like A Gorilla W/ Rabbit Teeth"

Cam - 1
50 - 0

36chambers
02-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Killa Cam is one funny mofo, you can hate on him but if he wanted to, he could bring the rawness back. But its time to make money. Dipset bitch.

Lil' Ruger
02-09-2007, 07:18 PM
piggy bank was even better this and piggy bank sucked, this is such great free publicity for cam, and i think its funny how hes bigging up the rest of the Set, like thats what the difference is man, when 50s artists get 2 big (game) he kicks them out,, on the other hand, Cam isnt greedy and likes 2 see his boys have success as well, Cam should reply with a song called, "How much did the mobb sell curtis?!"

ur an idiot the video is dope just because he has a house somewhere doesnt mean its his hood....and for real some CT cities are fuckin bad new london isnt too good.....but he doesnt live in one of the bad ones so.....lol

and piggy bank was ill u fucking homo

The Ghost
02-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I got a good feeling 50 is going to ether Cam. Watch....

crust
02-09-2007, 08:00 PM

Cam - 1
50 - 0

hahaha!

Cheech Da WildKard
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM

Cam - 1
50 - 0

Bugs Monkey, LOL

Direct and funny, exactly how a diss should be.

oLd_KaiNry
02-09-2007, 08:58 PM
WOAH CAMRON ANSWER IS TIGHT

http://www.zshare.net/audio/cam-50-dis-radio-rip-mp3.html

xHard to Earnx
02-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Already posted, doofus.

oDoUoSoKo
02-09-2007, 09:19 PM
50 loses before anyone else starts

UNCLE RUCKUS
02-09-2007, 09:27 PM
ur an idiot the video is dope just because he has a house somewhere doesnt mean its his hood....and for real some CT cities are fuckin bad new london isnt too good.....but he doesnt live in one of the bad ones so.....lol

yeah man Bridgeport is pretty gully; never heard nothing about New London though

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 09:56 PM

when did i say anything about his house, piggy bank was "ill"? you probably liked the massacre too, what, are u and eminem fan or sumthing, wtf are u even doing on a wu tang site with such bad taste in music, get the fuck outta here

The Ghost
02-09-2007, 09:58 PM
when did i say anything about his house, piggy bank was "ill"? you probably liked the massacre too, what, are u and eminem fan or sumthing, wtf are u even doing on a wu tang site with such bad taste in music, get the fuck outta here
I like eminem and I enjoyed some of the songs on the massacre, does that mean I too have a bad taste in music?

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I like eminem and I enjoyed some of the songs on the massacre, does that mean I too have a bad taste in music?

well u did say piggy bank is a good song, so i just assumed, my bad

like what makes a good song?

the hook? obviously not

does he have any good disses towards anyone in it? not really unless u consider calling fat joe, fat, a good diss

maybe u just like the beat, thats different from liking the song but even the beat is just ok

Lil' Ruger
02-09-2007, 10:03 PM
yeah man Bridgeport is pretty gully; never heard nothing about New London though

new london is so-so not killings as much as fights and shit....yea bridgeport IS crazy tho

Lil' Ruger
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM

lol so lemme guess your a wu dick rider your question doesnt deserve an answer just cuz the pure lack of respect.....but i didnt even buy that fucking CD but i hear piggy bank and that was dope.

Wu-Set
02-09-2007, 11:35 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fHQ6S6Gve5U

wu82
02-10-2007, 12:15 AM
and what are these cats beefing over how much they sell and how much money they got lol damn hip-hop has gotten corny

crust
02-10-2007, 12:19 AM
that video is a fucken joke. that shit looks corn ball as fuck! hahah

chiba
02-10-2007, 01:50 AM
that was quick

Bigot Hitman
02-10-2007, 04:14 AM

Ja Rule (+ Murder Inc.)
D-Block
Benzino
Joe Budden
Fat Joe
Shyne
Nas
The Game
P. Diddy
DipSet

Holy shit.

u can add oprah to that list

Cheech Da WildKard
02-10-2007, 06:30 AM
u can add oprah to that list

And Cassidy, Bang 'Em Smurf & Domination, Supreme ...there's more too

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
ahh you cant hate on dip set. they do their thing, and they got some decent lyrics. you can hate on jim jones, and hell rell, and jr writer, they all suck. but the rest of dip set is aight.

What's the rest?

sungod
02-10-2007, 09:55 AM
cam >>> 50

oDoUoSoKo
02-10-2007, 09:58 AM
What's the rest?
sas, 40 cal, jha jha, Katt Williams....etc.

Wu-Set
02-10-2007, 11:40 AM
cam calls 50 Bugs Monkey

front.Porch
02-10-2007, 11:51 AM
For people who hate G-Unit and Dipset.. really love to make threads about 'em, and people love to respond aswell in the threads.

AcidPhosphate69
02-10-2007, 03:49 PM
And Cassidy, Bang 'Em Smurf & Domination, Supreme ...there's more too

When you say Supreme, do you mean the Supreme that used to do shit with Rockness Monsta back in the Heltah Skeltah days? My bad if that sounds ignorant but I've always wondered.

The Bang 'Em Smurf shit is whack too. I mean, from what I understand, he used to protect 50 back when he was still in the hood and the dude couldn't even post his homie's bail when he was starting to blow up, then proceeded to shit on him. That's fucked up. It's one thing to go at other artists for no reason (still whack) but it's another reason to go at your old homie (no loyalty).

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Cassidy and 50 had beef?!? When?

The Lost Prophet
02-10-2007, 08:53 PM
50's diss was just some regualr im gonna body u shit......like for real thats the kinda shit he always says......his best quotable was a mef line everything else was pretty generic........cam on the other hand was entertaining and just lyrical enough...."how u liven, u liven tyson hand me downs"-cam

oh and i think cam is garbage so for me to up him is unreal.....he did have skills back in the day though

oLd_KaiNry
02-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Already posted, doofus.

yea realized that later...

sry

sungod
02-11-2007, 09:23 AM
http://www.zshare.net/download/cam_ron-curtis__50_cent_diss_-rapgodfathers-com-mp3. html

full verson of "curtis" - just fill up the blank in front of the "html"

RynMur
02-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Just heard the two tracks by 50 and cam....terrible. If i had to call a rd. 1 winner, it would 50, even though it didn't impress me.

Cheech Da WildKard
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
When you say Supreme, do you mean the Supreme that used to do shit with Rockness Monsta back in the Heltah Skeltah days? My bad if that sounds ignorant but I've always wondered.

The Bang 'Em Smurf shit is whack too. I mean, from what I understand, he used to protect 50 back when he was still in the hood and the dude couldn't even post his homie's bail when he was starting to blow up, then proceeded to shit on him. That's fucked up. It's one thing to go at other artists for no reason (still whack) but it's another reason to go at your old homie (no loyalty).

Nah I mean Kenneth McGriff.

Cheech Da WildKard
02-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Cassidy and 50 had beef?!? When?

Check 50's "Piggy Bank" video, you'll see "Cassidy" doin' his Hustla "dance", and gettin' knocked out or robbed or both, or something.

I can't remember exactly how it ocurred though.

11th Chamber
02-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I dont really think it is proper for the thread to be G Unit vs. Dipset, its only 50 vs. Cam. Plus Jim Jones and Juelz have already said they're not gettin involved