PDA

View Full Version : Buckwild

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2007, 01:39 PM
What do you think of him? I'm quite puzzled about him now, as I know he made some really dope hardcore beats on let's say Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerouz (yeah I know that I dissed them a year ago, but they grew on me since), and I know that he made that silky sounding beat on Biggie's Life after Death... and that he now does mostly typical G-Unit beats... and that he did that infamous ripping of No ID's Metal Lungies beat...

UNCLE RUCKUS
02-09-2007, 01:47 PM
silky sounding? I Got a Story To Tell is beautiful. Buckwild is one of the best ever

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2007, 02:08 PM
silky sounding?

I ain't said it as a diss, but that beat is... uh... the best way to describe it is soft, but not wack, just... not hardcore, knowImean?

BTW what did Chucky Thompson have with that song? Diddy just signed it, it was too good beat to run away without his sig,

OTB
02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
what iz buckwild'z dopest
beat since 'the streets' on
giancana?
that's hiz last beat that floored me

Punch
02-09-2007, 02:35 PM
I ain't said it as a diss, but that beat is... uh... the best way to describe it is soft, but not wack, just... not hardcore, knowImean?

BTW what did Chucky Thompson have with that song? Diddy just signed it, it was too good beat to run away without his sig,
I don't know what Chucky Thompson did or does, but I do know that the sample is replayed.

pneumatic
02-09-2007, 02:47 PM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8104/buckwildah0.jpg

Buckwild!!!!!!

Blastah
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Buckwild can be great sometimes; him, Showbiz and Lord Finesse are the responsibles for the dope sound of the D.I.T.C. crew. He has some masterpiece's, like OC's first album, which includes his most infamous beat: "Time's Up".
He does sample some sh*t you heard before though, but he also brings fresh stuff. Highlights in his discography IMO are Black Rob - Like Whoa; The Game feat Busta Rhymes - Like Father Like Son; Royal Flush - Worldwide; Big Pun - Dream Shatterer (Original Version); Brand Nubian feat Common - Maybe One Day; among others (check OC's first album), but my favourite gots to be Fat Joe - Take A Look At My Life, one of the greatest beats of all time IMO, clean as hell!

I think Buckwild is capable of the best and the worst, I would rank him in a Top 30 G.O.A.T. producers.

manhattan360
02-09-2007, 10:59 PM
didnt he do im back for az and fastlife for kool g rap i think he did a faith hill song too

chiba
02-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Buckwild can be great sometimes; him, Showbiz and Lord Finesse are the responsibles for the dope sound of the D.I.T.C. crew. He has some masterpiece's, like OC's first album, which includes his most infamous beat: "Time's Up".
He does sample some sh*t you heard before though, but he also brings fresh stuff. Highlights in his discography IMO are Black Rob - Like Whoa; The Game feat Busta Rhymes - Like Father Like Son; Royal Flush - Worldwide; Big Pun - Dream Shatterer (Original Version); Brand Nubian feat Common - Maybe One Day; among others (check OC's first album), but my favourite gots to be Fat Joe - Take A Look At My Life, one of the greatest beats of all time IMO, clean as hell!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Blastah
02-10-2007, 06:41 AM
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
;)

isn't Dream Shatterer produced by Domingo?
The version on the album Capital Punishment yes, but the "Original" version on Endangered Species was Buckwild!

PEACE