PDA

View Full Version : M.O.P.'s Ghetto Warfare album

CharlesJones
02-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Is this album any good? I haven't heard it. I haven't seen anybody talking about it online. This album had no promotion at all. I think there's 19 songs on it. I'm gonna buy it eventually. This was the album that Rocafella records was supposed to release. I wonder if their album with G Unit is ever gonna come out hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Redfist
02-10-2007, 07:50 PM
It was g-unit records who supposed to put that album out, but m.o.p and 50 wasnt feeling the same... or what it was. im drunk now, I dont remember so much, but all that I know was when that album come out, the m.o.p was already signed at g-unit records.

peace.

Jeru
02-11-2007, 04:10 AM
It consists of tracks largely recorded during their days @ Rocafella, it's aight, alot of tracks were also on The Marxmen Cinema album.

junius
02-11-2007, 09:42 PM
yo-- back when there was a MOP forum, laze said this is pretty much a bootleg & it's not THE REAL "ghetto warfare" album planned for roc-a-fella. bc it'd cost more to fight the damn thing than they'd make (i'm paraphrasing), a lot of that came out on the mixtapes... buy THOSE, which are official MOP product & fuck the fake ass "ghetto warfare."