PDA

View Full Version : 2 new Beats i made just now (8AM sunday)

shaolins_finest
02-11-2007, 08:48 AM
My church is production lol nigga was out all night and drunk as fuck till 4 am woke up at 7:30 and pumped out 2 dope joints.

The First one is called

The iLLz - I can see this beat getting torn apart by a lyrical cat. Not like canibus though, gotta be lyrical and street IMO like Raekwon, Kool G rap. The beat is desinged that way

Second Joint is Called

These Dayz - Anybody who has something to say of importance can shine on this beat. Its not a joint to bring out talent but emotions and thoughts

www.soundclick.com/prolific718 (http://www.soundclick.com/prolific718)

Godbrother
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
These Days----emotional/soft but for that genre its alright

IllZ---- Soulful, definitely made for somebody with skills

I listened to your catalog there is alot of r&b/soft feeling to majority of those tracks......

I believe there is something on your mind, I'm only assuming becuase when i heard MONEY I SEE, TRAFFIKING, BORN ALONE/DIE ALONE. I see two different sides to you

When you made those tracks You were ON POINT AND ON FIRE

shaolins_finest
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
These Days----emotional/soft but for that genre its alright

IllZ---- Soulful, definitely made for somebody with skills

I listened to your catalog there is alot of r&b/soft feeling to majority of those tracks......

I believe there is something on your mind, I'm only assuming becuase when i heard MONEY I SEE, TRAFFIKING, BORN ALONE/DIE ALONE. I see two different sides to you

When you made those tracks You were ON POINT AND ON FIRE

Lol u tryna say im not on point and on fire no more...fuck you , nah its all good. I agree with you though. I break up my beats by months. Those beats u named, i made in decemer 06. My december folder got like 40 beats and for some reason the majority of them came out kinda grimy. I guess they reflect my mood at the time. Decemeber was when it started getting cold so i was excited to wear my Avirex leather and timbs and shit, bought a army fatigue so i was in more of a pumped up grimy state. January i was just laid back and relaxed, didnt want to go out. Just laid up in the crib chilling. Thats when i made Pray For me and Life Song the street, and 18 other joints. So far in febuary i've been excited for a few things(promotion, fly shorty)and been making more energetic beats like A Yo Yae Yo, Epic Bounce, and yesturday i made The Ills and Today i made the Second Coming. So far it seems like my mindstate in febuary is gonna be similar to december so i should pump out some joints you like.

Godbrother
02-12-2007, 08:21 PM
I even got a laugh out of your comments about me.........

Your the future of our home. Your sound has that up North/east coast bloodline.

Put your best work on your soundclick page and rebuild the tracks that sound weak to you.

In the end its all about what you think and feel.......