PDA

View Full Version : Relax & take notes

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
PEACE

this song is from a project me and lord zero are workin on, check it out & lemme know wut ya'll think

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4991276

PEACE

The Ghost
02-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Nice I think its cool. I like the subtle loop during the verse. Nice remix though. Only thing i dont like is the effect (is it flanger?) on bigs voice during certain parts.

CID DIGITAL
02-11-2007, 05:06 PM
The audio is flawless. That flange isnt that bad. It coulda been cut a little shorter. The volume and clarity of the vocals matched up with the beat was off the hook.

The beats has ill movements.

Big up.

Ozmosis
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
sounds dope i like the bass loop

GameOfDeath
02-11-2007, 06:46 PM
This is matched nicely. The beat is smooth. Biggie sounds good on anything. A legend. Nice work.

smokebongoncliff
02-11-2007, 06:56 PM
the lyrics get off beat at times. just by alittle

02-11-2007, 09:20 PM
thx for the feedback

when do they go offbeat?

pablobaluba
02-12-2007, 02:18 AM
i like the beat - overall. the piano is nice and also the bassline. but i hear a click on the right from time to time. you might have cut the sample wrong (like at the end, the last seconds).
i don't know where it goes off beat....to me it sounds really on beat....maybe the only part when there are a few fractions of offbeat are at about 55-103. but i don't consider that off. it might be also the acapella

so i like the overall sound, the mixing...the only thing is that lil' click heart from time to time on the right side
peace

02-12-2007, 06:07 AM
i like the beat - overall. the piano is nice and also the bassline. but i hear a click on the right from time to time. you might have cut the sample wrong (like at the end, the last seconds).
i don't know where it goes off beat....to me it sounds really on beat....maybe the only part when there are a few fractions of offbeat are at about 55-103. but i don't consider that off. it might be also the acapella

so i like the overall sound, the mixing...the only thing is that lil' click heart from time to time on the right side
peace

PEACE

there is no error with anything, what you are probably hearing that is clicking is static that i chose to leave in the sample

thanks for the feedback

PEACE