PDA

View Full Version : Back with a Sequal to an older beat. Anthem Type Beat

shaolins_finest
02-12-2007, 11:31 AM
I did a joint last month called the Coming which was dope. Just made a new joint which i think is a banger , so i called it The Second Coming. Shit is hard peoples

www.soundclick.com/prolific718 (http://www.soundclick.com/prolific718)

Pharaoh Snefru
02-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Peace, this shit is sik az fuk but...sept take that "WHAT WHAT WHAT" shit outtathere!!! I also wanted to hear some switch ups within the drums that never happened. Seems to me this beat could be diced up to become one of them classic shits. Feel me? be easy fam...ONe

Pharaoh Snefru

Visionz
02-13-2007, 01:00 AM
Nice catalogue all around homie, I thought that the cymbal mighta been a lil' too loud on the track this thread is for but that's bein picky. Keep doin you. peace

pablobaluba
02-13-2007, 03:29 AM
nice beat. drums are a bit distorted. but it's pretty powerful.
peace

Hellspawn
02-13-2007, 04:19 AM
that "second coming" beat is off tha hook and the first one (the coming) ain't bad at all.

shaolins_finest
02-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Peace, this shit is sik az fuk but...sept take that "WHAT WHAT WHAT" shit outtathere!!! I also wanted to hear some switch ups within the drums that never happened. Seems to me this beat could be diced up to become one of them classic shits. Feel me? be easy fam...ONe

Pharaoh Snefru

Yeah that was my laziness taking effect lol i cant front. The beats on my soundclick arent finshied products. Most are halfway done when i put them up. The Second coming joint look less than 10 minutes to make due to my laziness. Took a drum pattern from one of my older beats and just chopped up a sample real quick. Came out dope enough to call it quits so i said fuck it. I felt something needed to change in the beat and instead of looking for another melody i just took that "What What What" shit and put it on, just because it fit and provided a little change in the beat.I usually dont have my drums run continuous like that either. So yeah, u pointed out the two things even i felt needed to be fixed.

CID DIGITAL
02-13-2007, 12:02 PM
I like a few of your beats but not this one cuzza tha crash all over it.