PDA

View Full Version : Tyrese Investigated Punching Pregnant Girlfriend

Kong
02-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Singer/actor Tyrese Gibson has come under the microscope following allegations he punched his pregnant girlfriend twice.

TMZ.com reports that authorities are conducting a criminal investigation into the incident, which allegedly occurred early Thursday (Jan.4) morning.

According to police, the alleged incident happened around 5:30 a.m. That was the time Gibson's live-in girlfriend, who is three months pregnant, claimed the couple engaged in heated argument at their home in Los Angeles.

Sources stated that paramedics responded after Gibson allegedly struck the woman in the arm and thigh and drove away from the area.

The incident may have played a role in Gibson missing a scheduled call-in to Sacramento's KSFM 102.5 morning show Thursday to chat about the upcoming Transformers movie, which Gibson stars in.

Reps, who had no comment about the incident, phoned the radio station before Gibson was set to go on and told the DJs the crooner was no where to be found.

IrOnMaN
02-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Jesus Christ, Tyrese. Why can't a Black man once in a while not get into trouble? Shit! It's bad enough when you're living the African-American male stereotype by doing that dumb shit. :{

Well, in a way, I see his point. She's a pregnant bitch that's probably complaining about money and the baby and shit and Tyrese just physically owned her because she wouldn't stfu. He's a dumb fuck for busting a nut inside of the bitch anyway.=/

Thanks. :)

Kong
02-12-2007, 11:56 AM
lol^ don't worry bout colour man. Loads of men do that shit.

Bumplords
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Man, Hitting a pregnant woman? Bitch move, in my opinion. I've never[and never will, unless in self-defense] raised my hands to a female.

By the way, Tyrese is in the Transformers movie? What the fuck?

Hayabusa
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Man, Hitting a pregnant woman? Bitch move, in my opinion. I've never[and never will, unless in self-defense] raised my hands to a female.

you don't even know the situation... sometimes these bitches ask for it by talking shit and swearin up and down they can whoop a dude. U tell em to get the fuck up out your face and they just nag you harder and act even worst. Then u warn them again to get on and then they put they hands on you and start pushin u and then u baby boy they ass...9:|6

crust
02-12-2007, 08:24 PM
what an asshole. fuck that fool!

CHRONZ
02-12-2007, 08:55 PM
i guess he aint into pussy whippin and shit ghea

Urban_Journalz
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM

Word the f**k up from beginnin' to end son.

sometimes these bitches ask for it by talking shit and swearin up and down they can whoop a dude. U tell em to get the fuck up out your face and they just nag you harder and act even worst. Then u warn them again to get on and then they put they hands on you and start pushin u and then u baby boy they ass...9:|6

True indeed.

"baby boyin' they ass" :lmao:

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-13-2007, 12:27 AM

WASN'T THIS IN BABY BOY

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Singer/actor Tyrese Gibson has come under the microscope following allegations he punched his pregnant girlfriend twice.

TMZ.com reports that authorities are conducting a criminal investigation into the incident, which allegedly occurred early Thursday (Jan.4) morning.

According to police, the alleged incident happened around 5:30 a.m. That was the time Gibson's live-in girlfriend, who is three months pregnant, claimed the couple engaged in heated argument at their home in Los Angeles.

Sources stated that paramedics responded after Gibson allegedly struck the woman in the arm and thigh and drove away from the area.

The incident may have played a role in Gibson missing a scheduled call-in to Sacramento's KSFM 102.5 morning show Thursday to chat about the upcoming Transformers movie, which Gibson stars in.

Reps, who had no comment about the incident, phoned the radio station before Gibson was set to go on and told the DJs the crooner was no where to be found.

WASN'T THIS IN BABY BOY