PDA

View Full Version : Albert Einstein Qoutes

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-12-2007, 12:20 PM
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. "

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. "

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible."

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

He has has alot of interesting things to say, a true genius in all areas http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins161289.html

Urban_Journalz
02-12-2007, 01:23 PM
This cat was definitely one of the few scientists who actually had a profound spiritual side. That quote about the most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it's all comprehensible is a great example. It would've been dope to have a conversation with him.

TeknicelStylez
02-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Einstein was that dude, he was always like, talking bout equations and atoms and shit, and his hair look like he stuck his hand in a circuit breaker.

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-12-2007, 01:39 PM
energy mass plus the velocity of light

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-12-2007, 01:40 PM
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. "

i like this one dog >> the bounty hunter or a milf

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

so i wasnt crazy >> " hip - hop "

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-12-2007, 01:43 PM
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

what lies ahead of me or 4 me

the silencer
02-12-2007, 02:50 PM
i've recommended the book Ideas and Opinions on here a few times....its got alot of his best writings and speeches on education, government, war, religion, society in general....and science of course..one of the best books i own

i'm in a public speaking class right now and we have to choose something from a book to read out loud in class and im havin trouble decidin what the hell to read.....maybe one of the Einstein speeches but some are just so intelligent it'll fly over ppls heads (or i might just read it in a boring way)..

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Brilliant Through Nobility.. Einstein...

Brilliant Through Nobility.. Rodriguez

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 06:42 PM
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Urban_Journalz
02-17-2007, 11:06 PM
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

That's one of my favorites.:eggy:

Dirty Knowledge
02-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Einstein should have got cornrows.

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 10:32 AM
This cat was definitely one of the few scientists who actually had a profound spiritual side. That quote about the most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it's all comprehensible is a great example. It would've been dope to have a conversation with him.

Didn't he come up with the idea for the atomic bomb?

cap
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM

thats grimy right there.
that line always creeps me out.