PDA

View Full Version : bizzy bone

Tonystarks420
02-12-2007, 02:58 PM
i was just wondering if anyone knows why bizzy isnt apart of the bone thugs anymore. ive always wondered why the kicked him out. by the way they got a new cd commin april 17th im pretty sure. pce

drippie k
02-12-2007, 03:37 PM
i think it was when he showed up drunk, stoned AND late for a group performance and that was the last straw or some shit, im pretty sure theres more to it like personal things with the other group members, especially Krayzie...i read something about it a while back that Krayzie had some problems with Bizzy and Layzie would always stand up for Bizzy...i think they just need to get past the whole thing and bring bizzy back cuz the group aint that much without him and he aint much without them either

they got a new album comin out on Aftermath i think with some popular producers...im a bone fan and i hope that fact doesnt fuck with the group┤s sound

did anyone else see Layzie with BTNH hat in Akon┤s ĘShake ThatĘ video??

Tonystarks420
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM
word....bizzy was my fav too, his voice was so unique, but i was reading on wikipedia theres a rumour going around that bizzy is goin to return to the group in 2008 when Flesh-N-Bone gets out on parole. i guess well wait and see

J.T.S.
02-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Not only did Bizzy, get drunk. Once he forgot the lyrics to "Crossroads".

WARPATH
02-13-2007, 02:04 PM
My good friends Native Era just recorded a song with Bizzy Last year. In that song Bizzy touches on the situation a bit and relates to the struggles natives face in america. Actually, I got to read the lyrics he had hand written himself, it's pretty deep, and i'm not a big fand of Bizzy myself.

I think you can catch a snippet of it from this link.

www.nativeera.net (http://www.nativeera.net)

they going through some shit right now, there hard drive crashed, and they lost a lot of music that they were using for compliation album that was gonna include

Bizzy bone
Thin C from mo thugs
and yours truly as THE WAR CHIEF

another note, NE basically told me Bizzy lost his marbles.......

drippie k
02-14-2007, 12:44 PM
cant wait till flesh comes out boi, that dude is dope

wonder if he┤d still be on def jam?

rek357
02-14-2007, 05:10 PM
bizzy lost his marbles, i heard an interview with him and he just sounded so freakin wierd, he was chantin some oddball shit, talkin bout hes homeless and stuff and it was a wierd ass interview, plus i saw a picture with bone thugs and swizz, and bizzy looked plain psycho, i have the interview in mp3 if anyone want to hear it, its actually pretty funny, but sad at the same time, bizzy sounds beyond wacky

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Dont Know That Fool Is Crazy..... Skills.. But Loves To Get Faded

WARPATH
02-15-2007, 10:26 AM
That link doesn't work anymore, I wonder what happened?

anyways check out the proboard, you can ask NE about Bizzy bone yourself.

http://nativeera.proboards20.com/index.cgi

Sean
02-15-2007, 12:50 PM
What is Flesh in jail for?

IrOnMaN
02-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I can't wait until his new album releases called "A Song for You". :)

Hey, it might be classic. "The Story" was almost classic. 4.5/5:thumbup:

J-DON
02-15-2007, 08:17 PM
wtf bizzy isnt native, hes black/italian...

Tonystarks420
02-15-2007, 08:53 PM
i was thinkin the same but i read one wikipedia he is indian(native), and his mom was jewish/italian, and his dad was black/indian.

drippie k
02-16-2007, 01:03 PM
obviously...does he look full black at all?