PDA

View Full Version : Solo Album from Wu-Affiliates' Producer

krohme
02-12-2007, 08:59 PM
The Debut solo album from the producer behind Ras Kass' - Hush Little Baby (The Game Diss), Ill Bill feat. Killah Priest - Awaiting the Hour, tracks for Hell-Razah, Cappadonna, Shyheim, Trife...

Krohme - All Praises Due - Pre-Order Now at www.godsendant.com or www.myspace.com/krohme

Featuring Royce Da 5'9, C-Rayz Walz, Agallah, Chace Infinite, D.V. Alias Khryst, MC Serch and more. Produced Entirely by Krohme

Preview the album at www.godsendant.com

Krohme

M-Eighty
02-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I will definitely be supporting this project. Keep it comin' Krohme.

36 Men in the Night
02-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Yo Krohme!

Can't wait for this!

Rock on...

krohme
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Good look!

I appreciate the support fam!

krohme
02-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Peep the interview on Wu-International...

http://www.wu-international.com/

DJMethods
02-16-2007, 09:22 AM
That shit is HOT. I hate most new shit, but those beats are niiiiiiice (Ones on your myspace).. Be ordering that shit

Out of interest man, what you using to make them?

krohme
02-16-2007, 09:34 AM
That shit is HOT. I hate most new shit, but those beats are niiiiiiice (Ones on your myspace).. Be ordering that shit

Out of interest man, what you using to make them?

Good look fam, you can peep more tracks at www.godsendant.com

As for making the beats, i have mpc's, a triton, a fantom, 2 technics and all that. i've started messing with fruityloops, i found an old version from '98 or so on one of my hard drives. i do my sample editing/chopping on the computer though, it's easier and i can just throw it back into the mpc.

DJMethods
02-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Sounds like the album flows well, it's the bonus of having it produced by one guy.. Instead of all this one producer here one producer there bullshit.

don't want you to hold my hand, but what would you reccomend for someone JUST startin out. MPC, or the computer shit? Just been watchin Pete Rock on youtube.. makes the shit look easy on MPC haha.

Sorry for harrassing bro, only got DJ/MC boys, none know fuck all bout MAKING beats. Peace.

krohme
02-16-2007, 10:14 AM
it does make it alot easier, i tried to change it up so it doesnt sound the same across the board, revolution music to cold summers to king. it's a different vibe but still has that feel.

for someone just starting out, i recommend where most cats are heading and thats the computer shit. you can download programs and use like these sounds and stuff, i'm not familiar with all of those things, but from what i've seen, you can have thousands of sounds on your computer and do the same you would with any piece of hardware. it's cheaper or free depending on how you obtain the programs and you dont really need to worry about extra space for the keyboards and all.

dont let these cats tell you that using the computer isn't really making beats or any of that, as long as it sounds dope, who cares?

DJMethods
02-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Yeah, thats exactly what I'm feelin.. No two beats are the same, but it keeps me in the same zone.

And yeah, thats what I was thinkin. cheers for the advice bro, when I blow up i might let you work one of my tracks haha

Keep makin the music, all the true heads appreciate the hard work and sacrafice. and there is A LOT of sacrafice.

krohme
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Just as an update, the album is currently $5 including shipping for the CD, 2.30 for the digital download, both can be done via www.godsendant.com/apd_promo.html.

Hit me up at krohme@gmail.com if you don't have a credit card. This is the album produced entirely by myself and featuring guest spots from Royce Da 5'9, Hell-Razah, MC Serch, Agallah, C-Rayz Walz and more.

Krohme

Scribbles
05-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice work here Krohme. Sounds real good.

Also to note on the whole starting out, making beats shit. If you want to make music for the sake of making music - Computer is the way to go. But eventually you will get very tired and exhausted from working on a computer. To really get a good feel out of it, I would suggest an MPC. It just gives more of an edge.

But first familiarize yourself with techniques and patterns and such forth using a computer then move onto hardware. That's how I started out....

Now I'm starting to fuck with artists like Crhyme Fam, Mike D (from Bars N Hooks), Noyd and depending on the situation...I might have an opportunity to work with AZ sometime this month, if things work out for the better.

Oh and one more thing, clear all your time and schedule, MUSIC WILL CONSUME YOUR LIFE LOL TRUST ME....